(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Pardon my ongoing stupidity about time changes, but will tomorrow's book study start at the same time as it did last week?:umm:

Thanks for clarifying the schedule, Human!

The Am-EU meeting will start in 35 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 88232577894
Passcode: 122448

Yes, next week would be an exception and well do it on Saturday at the same time.

I think we will continue with chapter 69, but I'll let you know here if there's any change.

See you!
I won't be able to make it this Saturday, we have an EE class to run. Enjoy the workshop!

@logos5x5 isn't there a FOTCM meet on Saturday March 26?
Whoops, my bad. It's on Sunday March 27. :umm:

Hey @Redrock12! You were right, we will connect tomorrow (Saturday) at 05:00 UTC - 18:00 French time. It's an exception as we'll regularly connect on Sundays.

I won't be able to make it this Saturday, we have an EE class to run. Enjoy the workshop!

Have a great class, @anartist! See you next time.

Hey @Redrock12! You were right, we will connect tomorrow (Saturday) at 05:00 UTC - 18:00 French time. It's an exception as we'll regularly connect on Sundays.

Wait! We had Saturdays at 20:00 French time before!
Are you rure it will be at 18:00?

Well, darn, I just saw that the meeting was yesterday for this week. I've missed y'all for 3 weeks now, boy am I feeling it. I am surprised how much it means to me to connect with y'all and discuss the reading. Serves me right for allowing myself to get distracted these last couple of weeks, letting my commitment to The Work slide. "Fall down seven times, stand up eight" right? Good grief, will I ever learn?

So, just to clarify, I'll see y'all next Sunday, April 3rd, at 11a USA Central Standard time...do I have that correct? Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer:-)

Back
Top Bottom