(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
At the end of the last meeting, we discussed the possibility of coming up with an unchanging day and time for the Am-EU workshops.

There were some adjustments due to the time change, and also, private meetings could change the day from time to time every month.

After checking all the scheduled meetings, the best day continues to be Sunday, and the best time would be 16:00 UTC - 18:00 French time. Would this be too early for some of you?

At least once a month, another meeting will start on a Sunday at 18:00 UTC - 20:00 French time, so in those cases, we could start at the same time: 16:00 UTC - 18:00 French time, but we'll end the workshop at 20 mins earlier. What do you think?

At the end of the last meeting, we discussed the possibility of coming up with an unchanging day and time for the Am-EU workshops.

There were some adjustments due to the time change, and also, private meetings could change the day from time to time every month.

After checking all the scheduled meetings, the best day continues to be Sunday, and the best time would be 16:00 UTC - 18:00 French time. Would this be too early for some of you?

At least once a month, another meeting will start on a Sunday at 18:00 UTC - 20:00 French time, so in those cases, we could start at the same time: 16:00 UTC - 18:00 French time, but we'll end the workshop at 20 mins earlier. What do you think?
Ok, so Sundays, 18:00 French time is fixed.
I will try to adjust... Thanks for explaining! :-)

Well, continue with the discussion of chapter 69. We just advanced a few pages in the last workshop as there were some interesting topics to connect... one of those was chocolate :lol:.

I'll upload the video and audio tomorrow at the latest.
LoL! I really miss you guys! 😂

Well, btw, since I didn’t know the progress and when I would connect, I simply finished the book so I‘m prepared for all scenarios. Well, that was a bit much, obviously… 😅🙈😁

Anyway, I hope that the conclusion was that chocolate has extremely positive effects when it sit on our receptors in the brain… 😁 😅😉

:shock::-O:wow::scared::-/:-[:whistle:🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🤔🤔🤔🚬🚬🚬🤔🚬:cool2: OK I am done processing my emotions on that. All good now. See you guys tomorrow at at 16 UTC, which would be 9 AM my time. Cheers. :thup:

Last time we were reading chapter 70, I mentioned the yt channel I follow, it's called Crappy Childhood Fairy and in my opinion it shows great what kind of relationship problems people who had problematic childhood can experience as adults. This is the last video posted.

Hello everyone,

The Am-EU meeting will start in 30 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 88232577894
Passcode: 122448

See you!

Last time we were reading chapter 70, I mentioned the yt channel I follow, it's called Crappy Childhood Fairy and in my opinion it shows great what kind of relationship problems people who had problematic childhood can experience as adults. This is the last video posted.

Thanks for sharing, Martina! That's a good example connected to our discussion.

Back
Top Bottom