Caricature of Love

Nienna said:
crystalicdream said:
This is exactly what my best friend said, that she would love to be a vampire if it enabled her to live forever. I think, that I could not bear to live an eternity. I have a longing to finally Ago home, wherever home is, and I know that to go there, I will at least have to be able to die.

I am thinking that those who would love to live forever are those who are very happy in this materialistic world. They either have no higher self at this time, or are very out of touch with it. Either way, from what the Cs have said, those who are happy with materiality will stay in 3D because that is where they belong at this time and have many more lessons to learn.

I, too, think that living forever in this world is a horrendous idea and have a "longing" to go "home", which to me means 5D, at least this is how I understand it at this point.

fwiw

I'm thinking about if I am one of those, and BTW I'm sorry if it is off topic (perhaps the thread should be split?)

I'm certainly not happy in this world, and apart from the bigger suffering of all that suffer, I find it annoying to have to eat and clean (myself and my space) everyday. And that things take so long to do.
I don't feel at home in this world, and often have a feeling of being a stranger, who's an observer of life, but not really part of it. (one of the reasons that I prefer not being in my home country, as it is easier to feel that way when one is legitimately a stranger)

But I like nice physical things, like the feel of the sun on my face, or some art, or expressions of love, or anything that pleasures the senses (taste, look, smell, sounds, feels good)
And I have the urge to create stuff, though this is also partly coming from that it is a way to make myself feel that something is important to me. (and something to do with the time I have here, so it doesn't seem so meaningless that I die from depression)

But I've often thought that The Golden Age scenario would be perfect for me, and that no here and there, sounds messy to me...I remember at some point many years ago when reading Lauras books, where I started to see the energy flow between people, and it gave me a feeling similar to that if naked people were all over and I don't have anything against naked people, but I don't really want them to be all over the place...so in a way there is some of the limitations of the 3D world that I like.

I've felt a longing to go home most of my life, and for years I was trying to create a home that would feel like home, but realized that it had nothing to do with a human home, but of being homesick of my own kind..

Well, time will tell whether or not I'm one of those, I guess...

Nienna said:
crystalicdream said:
This is exactly what my best friend said, that she would love to be a vampire if it enabled her to live forever. I think, that I could not bear to live an eternity. I have a longing to finally Ago home, wherever home is, and I know that to go there, I will at least have to be able to die.

I am thinking that those who would love to live forever are those who are very happy in this materialistic world. They either have no higher self at this time, or are very out of touch with it. Either way, from what the Cs have said, those who are happy with materiality will stay in 3D because that is where they belong at this time and have many more lessons to learn.

I, too, think that living forever in this world is a horrendous idea and have a "longing" to go "home", which to me means 5D, at least this is how I understand it at this point.

fwiw
I've felt this way for a long time, the longing to go "home" but not knowing where or even what "home"is. I can't tolerate the thought of staying "here" forever. I want to stay as long as necessary to learn what I need to learn...just not forever.

casper said:
Laura said:
monotonic said:
MY question is, if you really lived that long, what would be the ratio of years lived to years forgotten? If you are worried about having a long lifetime, the next natural step is to think about having a good memory. Our memory is hardly sufficient for the number of years we have even now.

Memory is part of the problem for me. I remember about everything and the burden is almost insupportable.
Make peace with your past and live in the present, it is the only remedy

You completely missed the point. I have no problem with my past in terms of "peace", I simply remember everything. Yes, it keeps me out of trouble because, unlike a lot of people who forget so they can "live in the present", I never make the same mistake twice. But, it also means that I remember all the "ways of the world" and frankly, what could be an awesome place has been trashed by psychopaths.

I have less of the "lets go get em" spirit of someone awakening to a world full of challenges, and more of, which has been stated above, and paraphrasing: I'll just hang around a little while longer, pick up a little more knowledge and "go home". It makes sense that I think that, in that, I’m living at the latter half of my life, and every cycle both large and small seems to be coming to an end at this time as well.

I have been meditating (at another time from my EE) on trying to program myself to remember in a future life what I want to do in life, what talents I want to develop, and remember certain principles I’ve learned in this life time, so as to be myself better and quicker in a future life. Especially if the 'film theory' of reincarnation is possible.

It dawned on me that if 3D is a fast track for learning and being here is an opportunity to advance faster, than anything I do now 'could' be more beneficial then say, going over it in 5D contemplation. I’ve started gardening, playing the flute, turning my journals into short stories, and sketching, anything I find interesting and causes what artist call 'the flow'. Why wait to be 8 or 10 years old again to start 'doing' it. So while being here now and trying to adequately manage the endings, I’m also trying to be with the future self (I guess I mean the soul) and setting up some gifts or talents that could lead my future self in the right direction, or at least give it more abilities.

Hope that made sense.

Miss.K said:
But I like nice physical things, like the feel of the sun on my face, or some art, or expressions of love, or anything that pleasures the senses (taste, look, smell, sounds, feels good)
And I have the urge to create stuff, though this is also partly coming from that it is a way to make myself feel that something is important to me. (and something to do with the time I have here, so it doesn't seem so meaningless that I die from depression)

That's not really what I'm talking about and sorry for not being more clear. What I'm talking about are those who are in love with money, fame, caring only for what they have and what more they can get, self-gratification, how "beautiful" they, or someone else, is on the outside, but not caring about how they are on the inside, etc.

Laura said:
casper said:
Laura said:
monotonic said:
MY question is, if you really lived that long, what would be the ratio of years lived to years forgotten? If you are worried about having a long lifetime, the next natural step is to think about having a good memory. Our memory is hardly sufficient for the number of years we have even now.

Memory is part of the problem for me. I remember about everything and the burden is almost insupportable.

You completely missed the point. I have no problem with my past in terms of "peace", I simply remember everything. Yes, it keeps me out of trouble because, unlike a lot of people who forget so they can "live in the present", I never make the same mistake twice. But, it also means that I remember all the "ways of the world" and frankly, what could be an awesome place has been trashed by psychopaths.
You say that the memory is part of the problem for you, but that is not an issue past, because you're not doing the same mistake twice. We know who is leading the world to destruction, we know what they're capable of psychopaths. Against some things we can not do anything, because we are "little people" against the other joint can do a lot.
Sorry, I do not understand, why you bothering your good memory, please, if you can explain.
Thanks in advance

casper said:
Laura said:
casper said:
Laura said:
monotonic said:

You say that the memory is part of the problem for you, but that is not an issue past, because you're not doing the same mistake twice. We know who is leading the world to destruction, we know what they're capable of psychopaths. Against some things we can not do anything, because we are "little people" against the other joint can do a lot.
Sorry, I do not understand, why you bothering your good memory, please, if you can explain.
Thanks in advance

This might not be correct, yet I think Laura is saying that by remembering "all the ways of the world" - left and right so to speak, the historical narratives and cycles, the very best of possibilities and hospitality to the psychopathic filled feeding trough people are swimming in now, it's painful to behold, osit.

For Laura and voyageur
I hope I understand, Laura is painful to watch feeding psychopath with negative emotions that are prevalent in the world .I think should be proud of how many people woke up, how many took food from the mouths of psychopaths.
With each passing day more and more people are familiar with its great deeds and work, I hope it can give her some sort of satisfaction in life.

Laura said:
and frankly, what could be an awesome place has been trashed by psychopaths.

One of my vampire fantasies is being TADAAAAAA Miss K the psychopath slayer :cheer:
(with a really cool spy outfit too, and sometimes practicing the piano as well)

But joking apart, there is no point in those fantasies, apart from they are fun, as they are just fantasies.

I was curious about something about having such a good memory as you do Laura, that is totally off topic, (and please only answer if your time permits)

When drawing, apart from training the hand to do what the brain asks it to, and keep steady, the only thing needed is to know what things look like.
I spend a lot of time looking at my cat, and if I wasn't someone who draws, I'd be sure that I know every little detail of her face. But this is not the case if I try to draw her from memory. Very soon I realize that I actually don't know exactly how the ears are attached to the head, from where to where exactly the M in the forehead goes etc etc.

I don't know if you draw, and if what I'm saying makes sense to someone who haven't experienced it, but do you think that your memory would be able to provide you with all the details if you were to draw the face of your dog, or one of your children without looking at them?

Just curious :)

casper said:
Thanks in advance

Trinity tells Neo in The Matrix when he wants to leave the car: "Because you have been down there, Neo. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be."

Knowing that psychopaths, have, do, and will run the planet- is the burden. Just because we can grow to be happy in our society (created by psychopaths) imposed cages, doesn't mean we are free. I think memory is what reminds us that we are in a cage, no matter how spacious. And yes, there are things we cannot do. But really, does that change the fact- that we are in a cage?

From the song
None of us are Free by Solomon Burke: (lyrics here: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/solomon+burke/none+of+us+are+free_20281445.html )
"None of us are free, one of us are chained"

So, if psychopaths are something that will always be a part of this 3d STS, there will always be some of us chained.
The new age might say that those have brought it on themselves- still it hurts to see.
The new age might say that we can be happy- that's like living in the moment but forgetting- losing memory of

I don't know but I think some memories- facts you can say learned, are not easily passed aside, like you say "bothering your good memory" above.
Those might very well be the simple karmic lessons that the C's hinted at for graduation from 3D.

Miss.K said:
One of my vampire fantasies is being TADAAAAAA Miss K the psychopath slayer :cheer:
(with a really cool spy outfit too, and sometimes practicing the piano as well)

Why not Buffy, the Vampire = psychopath slayer :)

M.T.

Minas Tirith said:
[
Why not Buffy, the Vampire = psychopath slayer :)

M.T.

Never watched that, but I understand the vampire=psychopath
Anyways it was just that I understand people wanting to never get sick, and be very strong, for as long as one wants to stick around...

Divide By Zero said:
casper said:
Thanks in advance

Trinity tells Neo in The Matrix when he wants to leave the car: "Because you have been down there, Neo. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that's not where you want to be."

Knowing that psychopaths, have, do, and will run the planet- is the burden. Just because we can grow to be happy in our society (created by psychopaths) imposed cages, doesn't mean we are free. I think memory is what reminds us that we are in a cage, no matter how spacious. And yes, there are things we cannot do. But really, does that change the fact- that we are in a cage?

From the song
None of us are Free by Solomon Burke: (lyrics here: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/solomon+burke/none+of+us+are+free_20281445.html )
"None of us are free, one of us are chained"

So, if psychopaths are something that will always be a part of this 3d STS, there will always be some of us chained.
The new age might say that those have brought it on themselves- still it hurts to see.
The new age might say that we can be happy- that's like living in the moment but forgetting- losing memory of

I don't know but I think some memories- facts you can say learned, are not easily passed aside, like you say "bothering your good memory" above.
Those might very well be the simple karmic lessons that the C's hinted at for graduation from 3D.
There is a story about a parrot, and how he outsmarted predators, I want to share with you.

A trader from India traveled to Africa in order to obtain spices and animals. While traveling jungle he saw thousands of beautiful colorful parrot. He caught one and wants to take him to India to be his pet. At home it is kept in a cage, fed it the best seeds and honey, playing his music, in fact, well cared about parrot.

After a few years he decided trader again go to Africa, and he asked the parrot, who used to say that you have a message for your friends and relatives in the African jungle. The parrot said to his master to tell the other parrots that he is happy in the cage and to enjoy every day, and that they send the best greetings.

When he arrived in Africa, trader forwarded greetings of captive parrots. And just when he finished with greetings, parrot who listened eyes filled with tears and drops dead. The merchant was surprised and thought it was dead parrot in a close kinship with his parrot in a cage and that was the reason of his death.

Returning to India, he said to his captive parrot what happened. And when he had finished the story, his lover's eyes filled with tears and he fell dead in the cage. The merchant was afraid, but concludes that the parrot died of grief as his close friend died in Africa.

The dealer opens the cage and brought out dead parakeet and put it next to the cage. At the same time, the parrot fluttered their wings and fly to a nearby tree.

The merchant said to him: So, you're not dead. Why did you do that?

The parrot replied: Because my friend from Africa sent a very important message.

What is that message? He asked him trader.

He told me that if I want to escape from the cage, I die while I'm still alive.

casper said:

Exactly. But did you really get it?

Laura said:
casper said:

Exactly. But did you really get it?
No, because it's an illusion replaced with another.
This world is a paradise for psychopaths, the cage is still present.

Back
Top Bottom