Cancer: causes and cures

Re: Italian Oncologist claims he can cure cancer with baking soda

Herr Eisenheim said:
Hmm it seems I misspelled Simoncini's name when originally running the forum search. This treatment was already mentioned in many threads, if there is no merit for separate thread please delete.

Dr. Sircus from IMVA (International Medical Veritas Association) has propagated Simoncini and bicarbonate for years. I quite respect most of Dr. Sircus work and I think bicarb in my eyes would be an integral part of every cancer treatment protocol.

Well I remember reading somewhere that the bicarb alone will not enter cells unless its mixed or cooked with a sugar (maple syrup or molasses, something like that). That way the cancer cells willingly take up the substance which then kills it from the inside. Not sure how effective this is, compared to something like liposomal vitamin C?

It appears to me that the pathelogicals don't want a cure for cancer - certainly not a natural one. They lose the monetary gain in their control of 'death'. So this also highly slants towards the fact that they also control the websites for cancer that people with cancer would automatically search for on the net.

I too like what he is doing and would contact him any day as chemo for me would be out of the question.

beetlemaniac said:
Well I remember reading somewhere that the bicarb alone will not enter cells unless its mixed or cooked with a sugar (maple syrup or molasses, something like that). That way the cancer cells willingly take up the substance which then kills it from the inside. Not sure how effective this is, compared to something like liposomal vitamin C?

That's only the case of oral bicarb. From what I remember reading and watching some videos a few years ago, Simoncini was injecting sodium bicarbonate directly into the cancerous tissue. There were videos showing the injection process (showing internal imaging of the injection process) into the tumors and so it seemed that the cancer cells were being exposed to the bicarb in a major way.

In the case of oral baking soda for cancer, it seems not enough of the soda will end up in the cancer cells, therefore mixing it with something sweet makes it concentrate in the cancerous cells because cancer cells suck all sugars into themselves like a vacuum cleaner.

What causes cancer?

Very interesting video from a guy called Doug Kaufmann on Know The Cause, to be found here.

Basically the gist of it is that some (or most?) forms of cancer are due to fungal toxins that form a hybrid between human and their DNA and then form a lump that is then designated as "cancer". At the same time these toxins override the body's self-defence system.

The cure - or at least part of it - is a cheap antifungal agent called itraconazole (Sporanox). And where do these fungal toxins come from - our old evil foe ... gluten. According to Kaufmann it is one of the reasons why a gluten-free diet is so succssful.

I think this video is well worth studying (lots of literature references, that are published on his website _knowthecause.com), especially if you have or know someone who has or had cancer ...

Re: What causes cancer?

Thank you, nicklebleu, for the recommendation. Saved the video for later.

As for possible causes of cancer, there are so many theories (bacterial, fungal, viral, autoimmune, genetic, mutation, etc.) that polyethiological one (many causes) seems as the most logical at this point. At least for me. ;) Not sure if I understand it correctly, but here are some thoughts on the topic.

According to Louise Hay cancer is "Deep hurt. Long-standing resentment. Deep secret or grief eating away at the self. Carrying hatreds. 'What’s the use?'" Not saying that all her interpretations are 100% correct, but it seems about right for cancer to be a result of person's either conscious or unconscious desire to self-destruct. Strong rejection of self. Or maybe this choice was even done on another level. And since it's all about information and connection between thoughts and matter, when a body receives this kind of information, it gets busy with making it so. And the cause can be either fungal, viral, radioactive or even electromagnetic, etc., it doesn't really matter. Because when the gates are wide open (the gates of infection), sooner or later something will come though.

As for gluten, it is one of the most damaging substances for the body, so by ingesting it one already sends a clear message that one is willingly drops the shields, so to say, and chooses to become defenseless and open for an attack. And vice versa - when one chooses to take responsibility over one's health and send a message that one wants to live, the system reacts accordingly. fwiw.

Keit said:
Thank you, nicklebleu, for the recommendation. Saved the video for later.

As for possible causes of cancer, there are so many theories (bacterial, fungal, viral, autoimmune, genetic, mutation, etc.) that polyethiological one (many causes) seems as the most logical at this point. At least for me. ;) Not sure if I understand it correctly, but here are some thoughts on the topic.

According to Louise Hay cancer is "Deep hurt. Long-standing resentment. Deep secret or grief eating away at the self. Carrying hatreds. 'What’s the use?'" Not saying that all her interpretations are 100% correct, but it seems about right for cancer to be a result of person's either conscious or unconscious desire to self-destruct. Strong rejection of self. Or maybe this choice was even done on another level. And since it's all about information and connection between thoughts and matter, when a body receives this kind of information, it gets busy with making it so. And the cause can be either fungal, viral, radioactive or even electromagnetic, etc., it doesn't really matter. Because when the gates are wide open (the gates of infection), sooner or later something will come though.

As for gluten, it is one of the most damaging substances for the body, so by ingesting it one already sends a clear message that one is willingly drops the shields, so to say, and chooses to become defenseless and open for an attack. And vice versa - when one chooses to take responsibility over one's health and send a message that one wants to live, the system reacts accordingly. fwiw.
That reminds me of what the C's said about what happens when someone's soul is ready to die. I can't find the exact quote right now, but it's essentially the removal of awareness and ability to react/counteract dangers, making the individual much more prone to "accidents" and "mistakes" of all sorts, possibly even including what you said regarding cancer above. So I think you're probably right here - the most effective deterrent (and cure) is what the C's once said - "positive mental attitude", and I would add that this includes positive mental state, which is tied closely to diet, removal of pathologies, etc.

SAO said:
That reminds me of what the C's said about what happens when someone's soul is ready to die. I can't find the exact quote right now, but it's essentially the removal of awareness and ability to react/counteract dangers, making the individual much more prone to "accidents" and "mistakes" of all sorts, possibly even including what you said regarding cancer above. So I think you're probably right here - the most effective deterrent (and cure) is what the C's once said - "positive mental attitude", and I would add that this includes positive mental state, which is tied closely to diet, removal of pathologies, etc.
That is incredibly interesting. So in this matter Psychological and emotional functions with diet always go together, it seems. So health or disease may depend much of the knowledge have each individual, and if applied correctly. Thanks nicklebleu, Keit and SAO!.

Interesting take on this, Keit and SAO. I totally agree that the causes are multifactorial and that the mental state is of prime importance, because it "opens the gate". Interesting also the connection with the spiritual plane - as the Cs describe ...

Thanks for the feedback!

Another thanks for posting this, nicklebleu. It looks like there are at least a few videos where Kaufmann discusses this topic -- I just listened to another one here, and thought the part about sugar was particularly interesting. I'm going to look up other related videos to listen to over the weekend.

Many thanks again for sharing this Nicklebleu.
It's a very interesting point of view..
I go take a look to the 2d video...

Shijing said:
Another thanks for posting this, nicklebleu. It looks like there are at least a few videos where Kaufmann discusses this topic -- I just listened to another one here, and thought the part about sugar was particularly interesting. I'm going to look up other related videos to listen to over the weekend.

The one link from nicklebleu (on my end) does not seem to work, however, this one, Shijing, was excellent. Noticed, aside from sugar, that particularly the aspect of biopsy as a "standard" practice resulting in releasing spores to the rest of the body was discussed. This was mentioned in a book Laura once recommended on Cancer (not associated with fungi), and the very same results were noted when physicians try and cut out Cancer, not just in the biopsy phase - a physician really would need to know what they are doing to ensure noting is released.

When one looks at fruiting cankers on trees (from fungi), which generally attack defects, or are a result of poor growing mediums; perhaps also within an overall environments toxic state, these seem to act in the same way, overcoming the tree in steady decline.

Thanks for the links and discussion.

Back
Top Bottom