Busca de lo Milagroso

Tesla

The Force is Strong With This One
hola, estoy leyendo este libro y tengo la siguiente duda...cuando G habla sobre el ''rayo de cración'', el dice ques este rayo pasa desde la Unidad a traves de los diferentes mundos...estos mundos los puedo interpretar como las diferentes densidades que existen (1-7)

how how a said before, i started to read ''In a Search of the Miraculous''... and have a doubt, when G talk about the ''Created Ray'', he say this ray move from The Unit trought worlds.... this worlds i can interpret how the different densities (1-7) that exist?

Quiero saber si esta bn traducido la pregunta que quiero hacer, y si se puede resolver esta inquietud por aca o no....

I don't control much English, but I think they would understand better that way:

No domino mucho el inglés, pero creo que se entendería mejor así:

when G talks about the ''Created Ray'', he says that this ray spends since the unit across the different worlds.... I can interpret these worlds how the different densities that exist (1-7)

The Spanish forum is for questions about English ... Your question should make it in the section on "The Work"

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=6.0

El foro en español es solo para dudas sobre el inglés… tu pregunta deberías hacerla en el apartado de “The Work”

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?board=6.0

Hi Tesla,

Anyway, here's what you can write to be a bit more clear:

I started reading ''In a Search of the Miraculous'', and I have a doubt: When G talks about the "Ray of Creation", he says that this ray goes from the One through the different planets... Is it correct to interpret these planets as being the different densities?

But if you type "Ray of Creation" on the search function, you will find several threads where this was discussed. This one may be interesting to you, but there are several others with more discussions. If that still doesn't answer your question, then feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom