Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

The minute he legalized full term abortion I felt some extremely heavy karma was coming his way. Then the deaths of thousands of elderly in nursing homes and now the sexual harassment charges. He still gets to stay out of jail and keep his money but his reputation is gone and it seems from his behavior that was more important to him than the other things. And it does seem the PTB might have had their own reasons for wanting him out because they can usually override the worse crimes against humanity if they want to. Good riddance!

Cuomo and the Empire State- Sex, Sin and the City- or ritual sacrifice?

The Long Count calendar identifies a date by counting the number of days from a starting date that is generally calculated to be August 11, 3114 BCE in the proleptic Gregorian calendar or September 6 in the Julian calendar (or −3113 in astronomical year numbering).

Expressions of this fear will be found at all levels of the culture. There is the general association with death, as noted by Thompson and others, but also the more specific association with the death of kings. Thus the Mayan date name of Venus, Hun Ahau was a day of "death" and "darkness." But more specifically, the same day among the Aztecs signified the death of Quetzalcoatl and the transformation of his "heart-soul" into Venus.

also, today cell phones go dark for 30 minutes

• Beginning at 2:20 p.m. ET, cell towers will broadcast the test for approximately 30 minutes. During this time, WEA-compatible wireless phones where the subscriber has opted-in to receive test messages, that are switched on, within range of an active cell tower and whose wireless provider participates in WEA, should be capable of receiving the test message. Wireless phones should receive the message only once.
  • For consumers who have opted in to receive WEA test messages, the message that appears on their phones will read: “THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed.”

And to top things off, the Perseids meteor shower is in its peak stage. Notice that the constellation Camalapardalis is right by the radiant point.

Etymology[edit]​

First attested in English in 1785, the word camelopardalis comes from Latin,[4] and it is the romanization of the Greek "καμηλοπάρδαλις" meaning "giraffe",[5] from "κάμηλος" (kamēlos), "camel"[6] + "πάρδαλις" (pardalis), "spotted",[7] because it has a long neck like a camel and spots.

Just wanted to note that this story posted on SoTT:

Looks like it comes from a fake news site, or at any rate a satirical site, given that the other top headlines there all involve the military arresting and hanging eg Fauci.

I'd like to believe the story is true but it seems too good to be true; it's also based on an unverified transcript of a telephone call, which is extremely dodgy.

Just wanted to note that this story posted on SoTT:

Looks like it comes from a fake news site, or at any rate a satirical site, given that the other top headlines there all involve the military arresting and hanging eg Fauci.

I'd like to believe the story is true but it seems too good to be true; it's also based on an unverified transcript of a telephone call, which is extremely dodgy.

Thanks for the heads up. I've unpublished it.

Looking through the other posts from the site it's definitely not a credible source. According to them Tom Hanks was killed by the military, Killary was hung at Gitmo, and so on. In their About Us page they have a disclaimer saying:

Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire.

Edit: Just found this tweet from the General where he's taking the jab and encouraging all Marines to take it as well. So yeah, fake news.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. I've unpublished it.

Looking through the other posts from the site it's definitely not a credible source. According to them Tom Hanks was killed by the military, Killary was hung at Gitmo, and so on. In their About Us page they have a disclaimer saying:

Edit: Just found this tweet from the General where he's taking the jab and encouraging all Marines to take it as well. So yeah, fake news.

I really wish it were true, but the sad fact is that at the upper levels the military is nothing but gutless political appointees, as the tweet from this "marine" further demonstrates.

I wasn't sure exactly where this should be posted because it touches on a few issues; this guy was fired from his coaching job because he hit the "Like" button too many times. Not because of something he wrote, or said, or tweeted...but because he liked the wrong things! :shock:

I could be off, but this latest and sudden 'rise of the Taliban' in Afghanistan smells like a contract job by the deep state to distract from the increasing unpopularity (and dementia) of Biden and other shady things that are going on. In a recent Warroom podcast (Steve Bannon's) they stressed the fact that Biden's approval rate had gone below 50% (48%), and one of the guest said that "Now he will need to start a war somewhere – that's the usual things presidents do when their approval is declining".

Any thoughts?

I could be off, but this latest and sudden 'rise of the Taliban' in Afghanistan smells like a contract job by the deep state to distract from the increasing unpopularity (and dementia) of Biden and other shady things that are going on. In a recent Warroom podcast (Steve Bannon's) they stressed the fact that Biden's approval rate had gone below 50% (48%), and one of the guest said that "Now he will need to start a war somewhere – that's the usual things presidents do when their approval is declining".

Any thoughts?
I think people, in general, have a limited capacity for receiving input. Or maybe they just need time to process it. I think we are hitting that point. I know I am. Like whatever dancing bear or plate spinner they throw out on the stage, I am paying less attention to the details. It’s like, here comes yet another BS tap dancIng charlatan trying to grab my attention: where are the rotten tomatoes?? So I guess the spin will get even more intense.

I almost lost my life in Vietnam, when it collapsed my stomach churned in disbelief watching the evacuations, today those same memories are resurfacing thinking about all the pointless causalities. I have Vietnamese work partners and the stories they have related to me would curl your hair.
Just more outrageous behavior by this administration so we take to the streets. It seems the consensus is not to bite, difficult though.

I almost lost my life in Vietnam, when it collapsed my stomach churned in disbelief watching the evacuations, today those same memories are resurfacing thinking about all the pointless causalities. I have Vietnamese work partners and the stories they have related to me would curl your hair.
Just more outrageous behavior by this administration so we take to the streets. It seems the consensus is not to bite, difficult though.

I saw some documentaries about when the USA left Saignon, and what happens today reminds me that moment. I would like to read about when the Americans left vietnam, the fall of Saignon, but there are sooooo many books that I am lost. I imagine the horror as you tell, the intense sufferance. Now in Afghanistan I can imagine the fear, the insecurity, the assassinations, vengeance, etc. Thanks for your comments. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom