Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

dennis

Jedi
And to top things off, the Perseids meteor shower is in its peak stage. Notice that the constellation Camalapardalis is right by the radiant point.

Etymology[edit]​

First attested in English in 1785, the word camelopardalis comes from Latin,[4] and it is the romanization of the Greek "καμηλοπάρδαλις" meaning "giraffe",[5] from "κάμηλος" (kamēlos), "camel"[6] + "πάρδαλις" (pardalis), "spotted",[7] because it has a long neck like a camel and spots.

psychegram

The Living Force
Just wanted to note that this story posted on SoTT:

Looks like it comes from a fake news site, or at any rate a satirical site, given that the other top headlines there all involve the military arresting and hanging eg Fauci.

I'd like to believe the story is true but it seems too good to be true; it's also based on an unverified transcript of a telephone call, which is extremely dodgy.

A Jay

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Just wanted to note that this story posted on SoTT:

Looks like it comes from a fake news site, or at any rate a satirical site, given that the other top headlines there all involve the military arresting and hanging eg Fauci.

I'd like to believe the story is true but it seems too good to be true; it's also based on an unverified transcript of a telephone call, which is extremely dodgy.

Thanks for the heads up. I've unpublished it.

Looking through the other posts from the site it's definitely not a credible source. According to them Tom Hanks was killed by the military, Killary was hung at Gitmo, and so on. In their About Us page they have a disclaimer saying:

Information on this website is for informational and educational and entertainment purposes. This website contains humor, parody, and satire.

Edit: Just found this tweet from the General where he's taking the jab and encouraging all Marines to take it as well. So yeah, fake news.

Last edited:

psychegram

The Living Force
Thanks for the heads up. I've unpublished it.

Looking through the other posts from the site it's definitely not a credible source. According to them Tom Hanks was killed by the military, Killary was hung at Gitmo, and so on. In their About Us page they have a disclaimer saying:

Edit: Just found this tweet from the General where he's taking the jab and encouraging all Marines to take it as well. So yeah, fake news.

I really wish it were true, but the sad fact is that at the upper levels the military is nothing but gutless political appointees, as the tweet from this "marine" further demonstrates.

unkl brws

Jedi Master
I wasn't sure exactly where this should be posted because it touches on a few issues; this guy was fired from his coaching job because he hit the "Like" button too many times. Not because of something he wrote, or said, or tweeted...but because he liked the wrong things! :shock:

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I could be off, but this latest and sudden 'rise of the Taliban' in Afghanistan smells like a contract job by the deep state to distract from the increasing unpopularity (and dementia) of Biden and other shady things that are going on. In a recent Warroom podcast (Steve Bannon's) they stressed the fact that Biden's approval rate had gone below 50% (48%), and one of the guest said that "Now he will need to start a war somewhere – that's the usual things presidents do when their approval is declining".

Any thoughts?

BHelmet

Dagobah Resident
I could be off, but this latest and sudden 'rise of the Taliban' in Afghanistan smells like a contract job by the deep state to distract from the increasing unpopularity (and dementia) of Biden and other shady things that are going on. In a recent Warroom podcast (Steve Bannon's) they stressed the fact that Biden's approval rate had gone below 50% (48%), and one of the guest said that "Now he will need to start a war somewhere – that's the usual things presidents do when their approval is declining".

Any thoughts?
I think people, in general, have a limited capacity for receiving input. Or maybe they just need time to process it. I think we are hitting that point. I know I am. Like whatever dancing bear or plate spinner they throw out on the stage, I am paying less attention to the details. It’s like, here comes yet another BS tap dancIng charlatan trying to grab my attention: where are the rotten tomatoes?? So I guess the spin will get even more intense.

michaelrc

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I almost lost my life in Vietnam, when it collapsed my stomach churned in disbelief watching the evacuations, today those same memories are resurfacing thinking about all the pointless causalities. I have Vietnamese work partners and the stories they have related to me would curl your hair.
Just more outrageous behavior by this administration so we take to the streets. It seems the consensus is not to bite, difficult though.

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I almost lost my life in Vietnam, when it collapsed my stomach churned in disbelief watching the evacuations, today those same memories are resurfacing thinking about all the pointless causalities. I have Vietnamese work partners and the stories they have related to me would curl your hair.
Just more outrageous behavior by this administration so we take to the streets. It seems the consensus is not to bite, difficult though.

I saw some documentaries about when the USA left Saignon, and what happens today reminds me that moment. I would like to read about when the Americans left vietnam, the fall of Saignon, but there are sooooo many books that I am lost. I imagine the horror as you tell, the intense sufferance. Now in Afghanistan I can imagine the fear, the insecurity, the assassinations, vengeance, etc. Thanks for your comments. :hug2:

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
What could be the actual reason the Empire is giving up on its Afghan opium revenues just now?
Have they made a backroom deal with the Taliban on sharing the spoils?
Afghanistan might be raising the crop and the CIA distributing it worldwide.

Or is the military apparatus already feeling the financial crunch?

Will the populace of the NATO countries realize that they have been had when they were told for twenty years that the Afghanistan intervention was all about bringing democracy and human rights, while these noble goals are now given up within fourteen days?

Ursus Minor

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Here is a commentary by Prof. Zamir Ahmed Awan (Nat. University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad)

Life is very much normal, internet service, mobile service is functioning in a routine. Shops are opened, traffic is in normal routine, schools are opened, everything seems very much normal. The government is functioning, bureaucracy is functioning, police is functioning, just ex-president Ashraf Ghani is not in Afghanistan.

Just a few days ago, the US announced that it will take three months for the Taliban to enter Kabut, but actually, the Taliban took only hours to conquer Kabul. No single bullet was fired, no single person was killed or injured, no war, the Taliban entry into Kabul was one of the most peaceful events in the history of humankind.

Reports from other big cities in Afghanistan, which were taken over by the Taliban for the last many days, are reporting a very much normal life, daily routine is, as usual, ATMs are operating regularly. Women are working in restaurants, girls are going to schools, nothing changed on the ground, except the US-backed puppet government of Ashraf Ghani was replaced by the Taliban.

The general public has welcomed the Taliban and there was almost no resistance. As a matter of fact, the Taliban are true Afghani and were fighting against the foreign occupation of Afghanistan, Ashraf Ghani was only a puppet-like Dr, Najeed backed by USSR in the 1980s.

Few countries, deliberately spreading fake news and distorting the image of the Taliban, but on the ground, the world has witnessed miracles and smooth transfer of power. A general amnesty has been granted to the public, only those who take guns against the Government will be dealt with iron hands.

Unholy media launched a campaign to distort the Taliban image and promoting a negative narrative about the Taliban. But, the world has witnessed a very different picture. As a matter of fact, Taliban leadership is well educated and some of them have been graduated from reputed Universities in America and Europe. They are well equipped with all sorts of modern knowledge, including Science, Technology, Engineering, Economics, Politics, etc. They are not merely religious scholars. They are flying helicopters and using advanced war machinery.

Taliban is not like two decades ago, they have learned bitter lessons and refined themselves. Today, the Taliban are moderate, well educated, moderate, and equipped with all sorts of skills to run a country. They are already in contact with many countries diplomatically including China, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, EU, and OIC countries. They suffered a lot twenty years ago when only three countries recognized their rule in 1996-2001. But this time, it will be much better and they have proved while conquering Kabul.

As matter of fact, It was the US that has been violating the agreed peace deal, and delayed withdrawal, and conducted airstrikes against the Taliban. Whereas the Taliban were obeying the peace deal strictly in true later and spirit, They have not attacked foreign troops during withdrawal. Russian foreign minister termed Taliban as “ reasonable (sensible) people”. The world has seen them as much better people than the Americans.

read on at thesaker.is

lilies

The Living Force
Unholy media launched a campaign to distort the Taliban image and promoting a negative narrative about the Taliban. But, the world has witnessed a very different picture. As a matter of fact, Taliban leadership is well educated and some of them have been graduated from reputed Universities in America and Europe. They are well equipped with all sorts of modern knowledge, including Science, Technology, Engineering, Economics, Politics, etc. They are not merely religious scholars. They are flying helicopters and using advanced war machinery.
Exactly! Taliban gruesome evil inhuman terrorists shown on Western MSM camera lounging in the USA-paid Über-Corrupt generals mansion seemed surprisingly like normal village people chatting peaceably and going through their day in a pretty much routine fashion. They didn't do the usual ISIS spectacle of 'shouting / barking loudly like troglodytes' and waving a Black Flag and shooting the place up into pieces.. They behaved like my neighbors: I don't speak Dari or Pashto, but their inflections told me I didn't need to as I could clearly translate they were teasing each other, when one of their temple mouse poor fighter brothers sat down on a super-expensive golden chair that probably cost more US taxpayer money than that fighter had ever made in his life..

So, after taking in the precious info from Prof. Zamir Ahmed Awan, and [having been] reading the super amazing Consortium novel - The Russian Billionaire - just right now, looking at the incoming News Bombs from Afghanistan:

1. US Army appears to flee Afghanistan in a hurry, then prez. Bidet hurriedly commands 1000 US soldiers back to guard the airport while peeps are fleeing .. then:

2. 15 Aug, 2021 23:42
Trump decries one of ‘greatest defeats in American history’ amid Afghan collapse, calls for Biden to ‘resign in disgrace’

3. 16 Aug, 2021 01:41 ‘Pathetic blame-shifting’: Pompeo blasts Biden for ‘failed’ withdrawal from Afghanistan and faulting Trump for Taliban takeover

What the friggin' Heck is going on behind the curtains? Does this mean the 'Trust The Plan' secret Anti-Deep-State movement wants to reinstate Trump and they are making moves?
Or
..first they wanna weaken the Bidet Mafia Coup Gang by dealing such Public Image Destroying Blows..

I'm too stupid and waay too slow on the uptake, can't figure out whats going on yet..

Last edited:
Top Bottom