Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

A group of 25 US senators from the two main parties has informed President Joe Biden that Congress will not approve the sale of F-16 fighters to Türkiye unless Ankara approves Sweden and Finland’s applications for NATO membership.

How horrible that what the US "produces" and "benefits" from the most is weapons of war! I suppose it's going to take mass empty bellies - which appears to be one objective of the Great Reset with the destruction of food production facilities - before the public finally rouses into action against our corrupt MIC government. Opinion polls aren't quite enough although mass consciousness is starting to get there:

( Natural News ) A new Gallup poll shows that Americans have listed the United States government as the nation’s main problem for the seventh time in the past 10 years.
As Americans face record inflation and continue to deal with gas prices, their view of the country’s direction is sour, as 70 percent said it is headed in the wrong direction, well into the second year of Biden’s presidency.

But first, let's keep the public distracted with race issues particularly 5 black cops murder a black motorist due to deep rooted white supremacy! Add in CRT and The 1619 Project (Hulu) and the race war agenda rolls on.

"I would say that US defense is showing a remarkable restraint"

I think you are being too kind to them. 🙃 I think what we are hearing is the rare-silence-mode while the media masters are in the back room screaming "HOW DO WE SPIN THIS?" Com'on everyone what's the best spin for the most milage?! I'm just kidding Honzap, but who knows let's see if it drops dead, or grows legs and walks.

Last edited:
Years ago I was mowing a pasture in a remote place and looked up to see the Pink Floyd dirigible bobbing along very low with a rope hanging down, it was just above tree top level.

"You have spotted the Pink Floyd Airship. Do not be alarmed. Pink Floyd have sent their airship to North America to deliver a message. The Pink Floyd Airship is headed towards a destination where all will be explained upon arrival. Pink Floyd will communicate."
Piloting the Pink Floyd Airship across North America was veteran pilot Hunter Harris. When I asked Mr. Harris to describe the sensation of airship flight, he reminisced for a moment and warmly recalled "It is the closest thing you could ever imagine to a magic carpet ride."

iu

Main question to be asked is why this is coming out now.
This rumor has been going around for some time that Jill was in the picture pre-accident and maybe it wasn't really an "accident". The ex-husband certainly is affirming the first part and how many would be shocked that an accident was arranged to get the first wife out of the picture. Maybe the children weren't meant to be injured/killed but who really knows if true. Back before I really knew how Biden was as a person and even a politician, I remember feeling sadness and compassion that he had lost his wife and child. Of course, I was a democrat then.

As to why it's coming out now, one supposes the push is on to expose him and Dr. Jill as first class liars and impugn his character in particular. Remember how Bill Clinton was pilloried regarding his character. Impeachment in the works it would seem.

The Biden family and I suspect likewise people in their social group are losers.
Seeing Hunter with a bag from Burger King shows that these people are not that far from those living on the street.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 04-58-27 r_nba - Anyone else here stories or rumors that Stephen Curr...png
    Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 04-58-27 r_nba - Anyone else here stories or rumors that Stephen Curr...png
    389.9 KB · Views: 12
'Is Kissinger admitting that US is falling apart?'
I do not think so. Despite reading similar news in other sources US is not falling apart any more than other western countries. Only the power struggle is more obvious these days.

Now to specifically to Henry. I keep asking myself why they keep resurrecting this zombie? Is there nobody else of his weight to deliver a message? Probably is best to take a very looong look at other things that are happening, because to me, he is putting the fire right in front of us to make us blind to more important things.

Back
Top Bottom