Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

To the above - by their fruits you will know them...
Trouble with this world is that by the time you get fed the fruit and it is bitter or poison, it’s too late to do anything about it. Not to mention the fact the advertising will tell you it’s great stuff. And How many bad seeds are still out in the field producing? These pithy (pun intended) shards of wisdom we have been fed may also be just so much more bad fruit flying under the radar of our perspicacity. Yes I guess I am pretty cynical.

LOL - “looks like we are on our way to the gallows. Let’s wait and watch and see how this plays out before making any rash decisions based on premature judgements!” Yeah, there IS some merit in that because we don’t know what might intervene. OTOH….. “run for your lives! The sky is falling!” LOL.

And what is the point of developing a BS meter if you don’t pay it heed? To each his own.

I'll just plop this here. :P
6d01f6fa78ce3ee9.png

Another dog-and-pony show utilizing a photogenic (or perhaps pathogenic) puppet. She's all for freedoms ???? Whose ? She was in Iraq. Did she say anything about whether the US should have been there ? Of course, NO. Now she is fighting Weaponization of Government. Ha ha ha ... :whistle:

So where was she on the clot-shot issue in 2020 when people were losing their jobs ???

The same goes for swashbuckler Crenshaw (WEF member in hiding) in Texas who is "blasting" this & that and then probably goes to parties with the same people.

Gabard fighting the Establishment ??? I think not, she is the Establishment and Klaus knew it when he invited her to WEF.
Now you've got my curiosity going... 🧐

A few years ago (3 or 4?) I posted a picture of Tulsi with the other YGL's on the forum and thought maybe she doesn't really know what she had gotten into. I've never paid much attention to her but generally agreed with what she said the little that I heard. She made a dramatic turn, it seemed, when she left the Democrat party and has been popping up in a lot of places ever since. One thing I notice often with her is, I get a feeling of blankness when I look at her eyes. Maybe just my imagination, anyway I thought her speech to Congress was another expression of this dramatic turn in her life. If she's controlled opposition working for the WEF, she's a good actress at least in that speech.

This video is from 2 months ago with Dr. Drew addressing the WEF/YGL's question on peoples minds. Don't care for Dr. Drew as he's said the vax should only be taken by those over 60! I read a lot of the comments and about 2/3's don't trust her and the tweet you posted was mentioned. One comment was that she repeatedly looks to her right when speaking of the WEF and this is a well know tell of someone whose lying as they look to the imaginative part of the brain for answers. It was also mentioned she was for contact tracing.

As far as her pushing the shots for the elderly first.....could this be just ignorance on her part? Others made that mistake and admitted it down the road. Well, there's more to Tulsi's story but I wont be going down that rabbit hole further at this time. Keeping my eyes on this one to see where it goes from here. Still has eyes on the White House?

17,667 views Dec 2, 2022 #TulsiGabbard #KlausSchwab #WEF
Shocking reports linked 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard to the WEF – a globalist organization founded by Klaus Schwab – and painted her as a "controlled opposition agent" in service to the New World Order. Despite publicly leaving the Democratic party in 2022, Tulsi is subjected to constant attacks after her name and photo appeared as a "Young Global Leader" on the World Economic Forum's website. What's the truth?

Jordan Peterson interviews Tulsi Gabbard. (one hour and 25 minutes)

A few of the talking points:

[...]

What is going on with the Ukraine/Russia war?

Just picked this one, although the other pointes were noted.

Can see where each makes points, also where JP plays devils' advocate to Tulsi i.e., what's in it for us if we win - what's a win look like for the West? They are both somewhat on the same page of the answer, which is there isn't one, and they both agree it is a proxy war, a MIC coup for dollars. However, when it comes to Russia itself, Tulsi might be somewhat more guarded - would have to hear more from her. Peterson, though, seems to maintain this old colored red view that can't quite be shaken off (its under the surface and sticks like glue). They both see the present dots well enough, yet there is no EU depth and expansion into other complex problems (not enough time perhaps), however at least for JP, I'm not even so sure he can bridge the history of how all this bloody mess happened in the first place. In conversation, there is no 2014 coup, let alone was there mention of the 1990's Western economic rape and pillage of Russia, No talk of the current neo-Nazi thug junta filling the state vacuum, this bought and paid for military that takes the knee to the old WWII fascists' boys, although they both must know or you would have to be blind. No NATO. No eight year history of mass murder of Ukraine's own people - no, nothing along that line.

So, it is what they leave out (and Peterson is steering the conversation) that a new listener would not be able to use to better frame it - to look to the why it happened in the first place. Thus, it might seem to still tilt to Russia the aggressor, even though the western antics are in plain sight - like you can sweep that under the rug for one still can't trust the Russian's type of position; its all those old nukes you know, and remember what happened before, program.

It would be nice to have a very good interviewer speaking to them both, although though the interview was good as it does shift thinking.

The US Supreme Court is about to consider whether or not to hear a lawsuit to remove President Joe Biden from the White House and reinstate President Donald Trump.

Newsweek (Supreme court reconsiders case to reinstate Trump)
Supreme court reconsiders case to reinstate Trump
The lawsuit by Utah man Raland Brunson is challenging the 2020 presidential election results and calling for the reinstatement of Donald Trump.

Joe Biden makes surprise visit to Ukraine

Biden Kiev 2023.png
[Looks like not that many people were particularly interested in what they had to say...
a lot of empty seats there!]

Biden flew to Ukraine under cover of darkness, and his trip was kept secret for 24 hours​

President Biden's trip to Kyiv on Monday was shrouded in secrecy, a reflection of the steep security concerns of visiting an active warzone.

Air Force One departed Joint Base Andrews under cover of darkness at 4:15 a.m. ET on Sunday. Reporters aboard the plane were not allowed to carry their devices with them.

Biden's public schedule didn't reflect the trip, and White House officials repeatedly said last week that a visit to Ukraine was not in the works.

On Saturday evening, before he departed, Biden went out to dinner with his wife in Washington. He wasn't seen in public again until arriving in Kyiv on Monday morning.

Ukraine is an active warzone where the US military has no control, making Monday's visit different from previous presidential trips to Iraq or Afghanistan. White House officials had repeatedly ruled out a visit earlier in the year.

Biden is traveling with a relatively small entourage, including national security adviser Jake Sullivan, deputy chief of staff Jen O'Malley Dillon and personal aide Annie Tomasini.

President Zelensky first invited Biden to visit Kyiv a year ago, as Russian forces were massing on the border. As recently as last week, Zelensky said his invitation for Biden to visit Ukraine remained open, even as he acknowledged there were other means for them to speak.

Biden and Zelensky left a Kyiv church together just before air raid sirens sounded​

CNN’s Chief International Correspondent Clarissa Ward described what she saw as US President Joe Biden met with Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky in Kyiv earlier on Monday.

The pair arrived outside the city’s St. Michael’s Church, Ward told CNN's Max Foster and Bianca Nobilo, entering the building from behind before leaving about five minutes later just before air sirens began to wail.

The two leaders then walked out of the church together, following two soldiers who were carrying wreaths to a wall of the fallen, commemorating those who have lost their lives in combat.

Ward went on to say the two leaders stayed there for a moment to pay their respects before embracing each other, showing the “rapport” the leaders have, she said.

Biden declares Putin's "war of conquest" is failing in remarks from Kyiv​

US President Joe Biden declared from Kyiv on Monday that a year after invading Ukraine, "Putin’s war of conquest is failing."

“Putin thought Ukraine was weak and the West was divided,” Biden said standing alongside Ukrainian President Volodomyr Zelensky. “He thought he could outlast us. I don’t think he’s thinking that right now.”

“He’s just been plain wrong,” Biden said of Putin. “One year later, the evidence is right here in this room. We stand here together.”
Biden's visit to Ukraine, his first since the invasion, was a highly symbolic moment meant to demonstrate lasting American support for the country and its people.

He harkened back to the start of the war, when the world was anxiously watching the buildup of Russian troops along Ukraine's border.

In his speech, Biden recalled how he and Zelensky spoke by phone as “Russian planes were in the air and tanks were going across your border.”

“You told me that you could hear explosions in the background,” Biden said. “I’ll never forget that.”

“The world was about to change," he said, recalling what Zelensky asked him to do on that phone call: “Gather the leaders of the world. Ask them to support Ukraine.”

“You said that you didn’t know when we’d be able to speak again. That dark night one year ago, the world was literally at the time bracing for the fall of Kyiv,” Biden said. “Perhaps even the end of Ukraine.”

“One year later, Kyiv stands. And Ukraine stands. Democracy stands,” he declared. “The Americans stand with you and the world stands with you.”

Biden said that Kyiv has “captured a part of my heart."

Biden Ukraine Feb 20.png
Does anyone know if this is a 'hand signal' Biden is making?

Chinese report decries US hegemony

The US has been abusing its hegemonic position in the world for decades to reap benefits for itself and sow rivalry and instability in other nations, a report published on Monday on the Chinese Foreign Ministry's official website claims.

"The document seeks to draw international attention “to the perils of the US practices to world peace and stability and the well-being of all peoples.” It offers examples of Washington’s purported selfishness in the areas of politics, the military, the economy, technology and culture."

"The use of force has been a feature of US expansionism since its independence, the document says. Since 2001 alone, wars launched by Washington “in the name of fighting terrorism have claimed over 900,000 lives with some 335,000 of them civilians.”

"The Pentagon has used an array of “appalling methods” of war, from biological weapons in Korea to depleted uranium munitions in more recent times, “causing… countless civilian casualties and lasting environmental pollution,” the piece notes."

"The US government has used the dollar’s status as the global reserve currency, and its influence on the international financial system, to quash competition and slap unilateral sanctions against opponents. Washington “is basically collecting ‘seigniorage’ from around the world,” and during the Covid-19 pandemic, disrupted the global economy by injecting trillions of dollars into it, the report says."

"The report accuses the US of using its status as a leading technological power to conduct electronic surveillance and espionage, including against its closest allies, as well as cyberwarfare, noting that having the leverage of big tech companies allows the US government to censor speech online and push its narratives on a global scale, while silencing critics."

"The document concludes that the US should do some “soul-searching” and change its approach, as “the historical trends of peace, development, cooperation, and mutual benefit are unstoppable.”

Full article below:

Zelensky ‘commanding’ US military – congresswoman

“Biden didn’t go to East Palestine, Ohio on President’s Day,” Greene, a congresswoman from Georgia, wrote on Twitter, referring to a small US town where a train carrying hazardous materials derailed earlier this month. “He went to Ukraine, a NON-NATO nation, whose leader is an actor and is apparently now commanding our United States military to world war.”

Back
Top Bottom