Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

605af6a9bb16d619.jpg

This video satire of J6 is Hilarious, absolutely perfect! , Originally posted by Elon Musk on twitter but I can't find it there so here it is on Rumble. Please post if you find it in another location.

Last edited:

Watch Live: Taibbi And Shellenberger Testify Before House 'Weaponization' Panel

"Journalists Matt Taibbi and Michael Shellenberger are testifying before the House Judiciary Committee's Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government today. Both journalists were involved in the 'Twitter Files' disclosures, in which we learned that the government was directly involved in censoring disfavorable speech."

"Our findings are shocking," writes Shellenberger at his blog. "A highly-organized network of U.S. government agencies and government contractors has been creating blacklists and pressuring social media companies to censor Americans, often without them knowing it."

In Bidestan weird things are happening, where the end state of the well connected person is "DEAD".

Former White House Official Dies of Injuries After Business Jet Turbulence​

Dana Hyde served in the Bill Clinton and Barack Obama administrations and also contributed to the 9/11 Commission.
Hyde served as counsel for the 9/11 Commission, formally known as the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, and other posts during a career in Washington, D.C., according to her LinkedIn page.
She served as a special assistant to the president for cabinet affairs and a special assistant to the deputy U.S. attorney general during President Bill Clinton’s administration, and as a senior policy adviser at the State Department and associate director at the Office of Management and Budget during President Barack Obama’s administration, the LinkedIn site indicates.

Turbulence led to her death ????? The others onboard were OK.

In Bidestan weird things are happening, where the end state of the well connected person is "DEAD".
Turbulence led to her death ????? The others onboard were OK.
A run down on the most recent deaths of people associated with the Clintons. Whitney Webb weighs in on Dana Hyde and says Hyde's profiles are being deleted from certain business sites after her death. Clean up crew in action for some reason?

REPORTING FOR THE LOW INCOME PEEPS....Any mothers here in the US receive WIC vouchers?

• AMERICAN NEWS
  • Mar 8, 2023

Biden admin moves to REDUCE amount of milk for babies, moms under new WIC proposal​

The USDA stated that they would "reduce the amount of milk provided in all child, pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding participant food packages" and add "soy-based" yogurts and cheeses as "substitutions for milk."

SOURCE:

View attachment 72149

Takes milk from babies and support for people on food stamps
but can always find endless amounts of money to supply

cash / weapons / (invisible) boots on the ground in Ukraine.
Not just that but this also:

NEW: A study by FAIR Immigration has concluded that illegal immigration is now costing U.S. taxpayers approximately $151 billion a year.

Ya know, I don't come from poverty, but ended up here...I never minded not having money; I know how to get by and really didn't want to go back to corporate America...the last company to offer me a job was Pfizer!

Being in my position gave me a unique perspective on the US, knowing both sides of the tracks....But I gotta tell ya, there are days now when I have to choke back the fear of what could happen to me.

Speaking of Chuck Schumer, I was thinking about this video I posted on the forum a few years ago... Worth watching if you haven't seen it already. The question is, who is he motioning to? Notice how he looks at the person seated to his left, is he wondering if this man saw his unusual behavior?

Last edited:
Speaking of Chuck Schumer, I was thinking about this video I posted on the forum a few years ago... Worth watching if you haven't seen it already. The question is, who is he motioning to? Notice how he looks at the person seated to his left, is he wondering if this man saw his unusual behavior?

Hmmmm, almost like he's telling his personal demon to get out of his chair...

'"Countering China and modernization of the US' nuclear arsenal" as excuse for more money laundering.'

9 Mar, 2023
[...]
According to a White House statement, the budget will include a $9.1 billion investment in the Pentagon’s Pacific Deterrence Initiative, which is aimed at bolstering the US’ presence in the Pacific region as a counter to China. Modernization of the US’ nuclear arsenal will add another $37.7 billion to the budget, while an unknown amount will be spent on shipbuilding and investments in “key technologies.”

The US is worried about that which itself uses against others. Those Chinese simply don't know what the Rule Based Order is all about.

US Worries China Will Use Supply Chains As Weapon​

BEIJING, March 10. /TASS/. China calls on the US to withdraw its troops from Syria and to stop plundering that country, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Mao Ning told a news briefing on Friday.

"The United States has illegally intervened in military activities related to the Syrian crisis, which has led to the death of a large number of innocent civilians and a serious humanitarian disaster," Mao said. "We call on the United States to sincerely respect the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of other countries, and to immediately stop its illegal military presence and marauding in Syria," she said. Mao called on the US authorities to lift "illegal unilateral sanctions" against Syria and to stop actions that aggravate the humanitarian situation in the country."

"According to the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson, during the years of the Syrian crisis in the country at least 350,000 people have lost their lives to the military conflict, and 14 million are in dire need of humanitarian assistance."

REPORTING FOR THE LOW INCOME PEEPS....Any mothers here in the US receive WIC vouchers?

• AMERICAN NEWS
  • Mar 8, 2023

Biden admin moves to REDUCE amount of milk for babies, moms under new WIC proposal​

The USDA stated that they would "reduce the amount of milk provided in all child, pregnant, postpartum, and breastfeeding participant food packages" and add "soy-based" yogurts and cheeses as "substitutions for milk."

SOURCE:
Outrageous!

I suspect dairy products are on the chopping block as well so maybe this is in preparation for that. I'm not a fan of milk but I dearly love my butter. Ghee making on the list of things to do.. When that's gone.....we don't have any dairy farms around here so buying locally from small farms may not be an option for that. Looks like they plan to keep soy, gmo no doubt. Yuck!

Back
Top Bottom