Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

The US state department condemns the Israeli finance minister Bezalel Smotrich on NBC news. Says his statements are incitement to violence.

"Israel is spinning out of control with inner turmoil" says NBC News.

Smotrich named a village and said it should be "erased", and the Israeli government should do it.

Also, Sarah Netanyahu had to be rescued from the hair salon. The mob was after her.

Mounted police and water cannons used on protesters.

Netanyahu says "the anarchy must stop."

3-minute video below:

Brendan's leadership was clearly visible in East Palaestine. Now we have California under woke governor who did all he could to save the people during the Con-19 Operation in 2020/21.

Chasing balloons had no price but trying to get people out of record snow. Well, despite all the helicopters the military has, I suspect the rational not to use them is that it's too expensive to do it.

"Glory to Ukraine"

Never forget these people

Last edited:
Chasing balloons had no price but trying to get people out of record snow. Well, despite all the helicopters the military has, I suspect the rational not to use them is that it's too expensive to do it.
This mountain community had 10 to 12 ft of snow and where stranded with little help sent. My thoughts where the Ca. government just doesn't care and these people are US citizens after all so they're on the chopping block anyway. Not having the money is also a good point though, hadn't thought of that as California is bankrupt from all the craziness. One helicopter was sent I read but there was no place for it to land so it turned back. The situation impressed the fact to me one needs to be prepared.

Newsome was in sunny and warm Baja at the time. Governor Hairdo.

This mountain community had 10 to 12 ft of snow and where stranded with little help sent. My thoughts where the Ca. government just doesn't care and these people are US citizens after all so they're on the chopping block anyway. Not having the money is also a good point though, hadn't thought of that as California is bankrupt from all the craziness. One helicopter was sent I read but there was no place for it to land so it turned back. The situation impressed the fact to me one needs to be prepared.

Newsome was in sunny and warm Baja at the time. Governor Hairdo.
You are correct, landing could be an issue .
But where there is a will there is a way. Our corporation had people drop off drilling platforms and it was a helicopter that saved them. So these machines could be used for rescue or at minimum they could have sent them there with provisions !!!

PS: Like this

Last edited:

"They Lied To Us All": Tucker Exposes January 6 Fraud And Kangaroo-Court Cover-Up

BY TYLER DURDEN
TUESDAY, MAR 07, 2023

"On Monday night, Fox News' Tucker Carlson dropped unseen footage from the January 6, 2021 Capitol protest which revealed that the entire Democrat / RINO / MSM narrative underpinning the event was a complete lie."

"Carlson will air part two of the previously unseen January 6th footage on Tuesday night."

Photos, links, and videos provided in the article below:

"They Lied To Us All": Tucker Exposes January 6 Fraud And Kangaroo-Court Cover-Up

Yesterday, the media and social networks bombarded the population with news that I think went around the world: four U.S. citizens were kidnapped by drug cartels in Mexico.

4 US citizens were kidnapped by gunmen in Mexico in case of mistaken identity, US official says​

What is strange is that days before, members of the Mexican Army shot five young men to death, among whom was the American citizen Gustavo Angel Suarez Castillo, and Washington kept absolutely silent and I don't think they even cared. Gustavo's body is already resting in U.S. territory.

The American citizen (second class I assume because of his Hispanic roots) was murdered by a Mexican institution and not by drug cartels and Washington didn't care.

The Biden Administration undoubtedly needed a major distraction from what was to be announced in the evening

This isn't about the US Empire of Chaos but since Australia is a member you might find the following funny as Hell.

Perth Mint sold diluted gold to China, got caught, and tried to cover it up​

Trust even on this level of business is simply evaporating.
I could see some coin dealer doing this but this is the Australian Mint !!!!
Once trust is lost it he hell to get it back.
Best way IMHO, never trust again.

PS:
For fun have a look at this one

Last edited:
January 6th: THE MUSICAL

273,068 views Jun 21, 2022
YouTube restricted this video the first time we uploaded it since they decided that footage from the BLM riots was too violent. So we toned it down a notch for all to enjoy free of age restriction. Enjoy our touching music video covering the 525,600 minutes of mainstream media hyping up the January 6 Capitol riots while downplaying the BLM riots. Our own parody inspired by Colbert's parody of Seasons of Love.

Chuck Schumer calls on Rupert Murdoch to stop Tucker Carlson from continuing his Jan. 6 report tonight.

The release of these videos is causing panic and calls to shut it down all over the place. This is really good to see... We haven't seen much at all of this panic mode yet so its a good indicator when they pop up and shows progress in the resistance/exposure side of things. That J6 investigation committee was such an obvious sham and on top of that was insufferably boring that virtually no one paid attention to it. Now they're scrambling to save that farce which justifies so much of their other plans.

Why the Uniparty/media are howling:

Now, without revisiting details, Tucker Carlson made three claims when he aired January 6 footage:
  1. The Viking-horned Jacob Chansley, who was charged with “violent entry” to the Capitol, and who was later depicted as having fought his way through the building to storm the Senate chambers, in fact walked the hall calmly in the company of police officers who didn’t try to stop him, and who in fact tried to open doors for him.
  2. Senator Josh Hawley, who was depicted by the January 6 committee as a coward who ran, alone, from the mob, in fact followed police directions and left an area with many other legislators.
  3. Officer Brian Sicknick, who has repeatedly been depicted as an officer who was murdered by violent insurrectionists in the Capitol on January 6, can be seen walking around unharmed in the Capitol after he is supposed to have been killed.
Also, Carlson explicitly said that some people were violent at the Capitol on January 6.

And claim #4 - Ray Epps lied:

Raw footage from newly released surveillance tapes of the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot contradict testimony Ray Epps gave to federal prosecutors probing the turmoil.

On Monday, Fox News’ Tucker Carlson aired footage that showed Epps in the crowd outside the Capitol complex about 30 minutes after the time he told investigators with the Select Committee on Jan. 6 that he left the premises. Epps has been suspected to be an undercover federal agent after he urged rallygoers to storm the Capitol both on the eve and day of the riot. The FBI has refused to answer questions about his alleged connection with federal law enforcement, and the Democrats’ Select Committee has sought to clear his name.

Poll: 61 Percent Say Federal Agents Helped Provoke Jan. 6 Riot
A Rasmussen Reports poll released Thursday finds that 61% of Americans think it is likely that undercover federal agents helped "provoke" the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Of that majority, 39% think that it is "very likely" federal agents played a role in the riot while 30% do not think federal involvement was "likely."

According to the poll, 70% of Republicans, 57% of both Democrats and unaffiliated voters believe federal agent involvement in the riot is at least "somewhat" likely.

A majority of all racial groups surveyed — 61% of whites, 62% of Blacks, and 64% of other minorities — also agree that it is at least "somewhat likely" federal agents were involved in the riot.

The release of these videos is causing panic and calls to shut it down all over the place. This is really good to see... We haven't seen much at all of this panic mode yet so its a good indicator when they pop up and shows progress in the resistance/exposure side of things. That J6 investigation committee was such an obvious sham and on top of that was insufferably boring that virtually no one paid attention to it. Now they're scrambling to save that farce which justifies so much of their other plans.
I sure hope so. The more they fear the more mistakes they will make. The puppet masters pulling their strings may still be protected because of their anominity but it sure would be nice for the people to have a win now and again just to boost people's confidence.😄

Back
Top Bottom