Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Trump walks back on Jan 6, on tweeter. Thus staying alive on the platform.

LOL!

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Will anything come of this? From Telegram:

Uh, guys... a Supreme Court case regarding the 2020 election just hit the docket

Uh, guys... a Supreme Court case regarding the 2020 election just hit the docket

> it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress

> This action is against 388 federal officers in their official capacities which include President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, Vice President Kamala Harris, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and former Vice President Michael Richard Pence (“Respondents”)

Check the document for the full list.

Also, it is about the congress ignoring over one hundred claimants, on J6, that the election was rigged. They did not investigate the claim, as they should have, and installed Biden. Under the constitution this is treasonous, as they were aiding the enemy.

> When the allegations of a rigged election came forward the Respondents had a duty under law to investigate it or be removed from office

678 views Nov 16 at 04:05

I keep thinking about the playing field being leveled. Will the FTX scandal, the Arizona election steal, the Hunter Biden laptop from Hell, the illegal immigrant border invasion, or something else yet to break be the trigger that blows everything open? Or just more of the same for who knows how long . . .

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
A curious piece was just published on The Duran in which DeSantis is pictured as being some kind of sadistic monster. This could be pure disinfo and an attempt to discredit DeSantis, I'm not sure at this point. The Duran guys have a disclaimer at the top of the article, saying "The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of this site.", and I'm curious to hear what they have to say about this information in their upcoming videos.

I remember Robert Barnes saying (in a recent Duran podcast) that the PTB will try to setup Trump and DeSantis against each other so that their supporters' votes will be divided. Barnes also mentioned that DeSantis has a bit of a tainted past having supported and voted for some bad legislation/decisions. So, who knows, maybe DeSantis is just another wolf in sheeps clothing? However, if that's the case, wouldn't it have been easier for him to go along with the Covid tyranny instead of resisting it? Or, was he doing that just to gain popularity?

At this point, I don't think any of the above options would surprise us. To be honest, I don't really care anymore either. If the US is, indeed, the epicenter of STS forces, then it can be no other way...until the whole thing implodes. If that means that DeSantis is yet another con-artist and deep state stooge, then so be it.

Here's the article:

snippet:
“Ron DeSantis was there watching us. We were crying, screaming. We were tied to the feeding chair. And that guy was watching that. He was laughing,” Adayfi lamented, saying that their bodies could not take the amounts of Ensure they were being forced and that he threw up on DeSantis’ face."

Revolucionar

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
A curious piece was just published on The Duran in which DeSantis is pictured as being some kind of sadistic monster. This could be pure disinfo and an attempt to discredit DeSantis, I'm not sure at this point. The Duran guys have a disclaimer at the top of the article, saying "The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of this site.", and I'm curious to hear what they have to say about this information in their upcoming videos.

I remember Robert Barnes saying (in a recent Duran podcast) that the PTB will try to setup Trump and DeSantis against each other so that their supporters' votes will be divided. Barnes also mentioned that DeSantis has a bit of a tainted past having supported and voted for some bad legislation/decisions. So, who knows, maybe DeSantis is just another wolf in sheeps clothing? However, if that's the case, wouldn't it have been easier for him to go along with the Covid tyranny instead of resisting it? Or, was he doing that just to gain popularity?

At this point, I don't think any of the above options would surprise us. To be honest, I don't really care anymore either. If the US is, indeed, the epicenter of STS forces, then it can be no other way...until the whole thing implodes. If that means that DeSantis is yet another con-artist and deep state stooge, then so be it.

Here's the article:

snippet:
I gotta say I'm not surprised. From the first mkment I saw this guy, I felt something was off. Lately I've come across a number of his appearances that gave me more strange vibes. I can definitely see DeSantis enjoying watching and laughing at another man getting tortured.

I might be wrong and this article might be part of a smear campaign, but let's say it wasn't.
I would like to remind everyone that it was the Republican party that presided over the War on Terror and everything that that entailed. They basically brought into being the surveillance state.
Is it a coincidence that Google and the Social Media giants all came into being during Boy George's reign?

Now we have DeSantis, presumably an operative of the deep state torturing prisoners with gleee. I kinda doubt that he gives a squat about the ordinary people and their liberties.

More probable that he's playing the role of opposition.

There seem to be two opposing trends that work together in creating the totalitarian society we're seeing develop.

One is coopting people's empathy and helpful natures to get them to support destructive policies and societal tendencies such as the Covid response and the Woke apocalypse. This trend is championed by the Left.

The other is coopting people's need for security to support wars of empire and an us vs them mentality. This is championed by the Right.

These seem to run in cycles. The Boy George Team set the stage for Covid in the sense that they made people feel insecure which made it possible to create the surveillance society that then enabled the Covid Power Grab at the hands of the left capitalizing on the empathetic nature of people at large.

I guess the next phase is Republicans presiding over another swing back to security issues and further building of the surveillance grid.

The Culture Wars are just a distraction and another way to reinforce the false Left-Right paradigm and divide the masses for easier management.

I actually hope I'm wrong and that the new Right in the US is really on the side of the people, but it doesn't seem likely.

cinnamon

Jedi
FOTCM Member
I gotta say I'm not surprised. From the first mkment I saw this guy, I felt something was off. Lately I've come across a number of his appearances that gave me more strange vibes. I can definitely see DeSantis enjoying watching and laughing at another man getting tortured.
Relatively soon after entering office - he goes to Israel - spouting off the usual and customary neocon rhetoric about that conflict. Included on that 'trade mission' was a meeting with the especially sketchy 'Cellebrite', a manufacturer of tools for defeating cell phone encryption.
Now we have DeSantis, presumably an operative of the deep state torturing prisoners with gleee.
Going to want more verification on this one than the one article that could be disinformation - and, honestly, suppose you are a Navy JAG in that era, nervous laughter is one way of coping with observing atrocities you can't realistically do anything about.
However, if that's the case, wouldn't it have been easier for him to go along with the Covid tyranny instead of resisting it?
By their fruits ye shall know them, or something. Wait and see?

Beau

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I might be wrong and this article might be part of a smear campaign, but let's say it wasn't.
I would like to remind everyone that it was the Republican party that presided over the War on Terror and everything that that entailed. They basically brought into being the surveillance state.
Is it a coincidence that Google and the Social Media giants all came into being during Boy George's reign?
I doubt there's any need to remind anyone here of that. We were all witness to it and horrified, which is why watching the Left become what it has become has been so hard. In the 00's it was the Right that was trampling on our rights and destroying nation-states. The disintegration of the anti-war Left is especially bewildering to me. So yeah, there's been more support here for the conservative side since Trump. But what's the alternative? Support the Dems who have completely lost their minds? Uh no thank you. At least the Right has a few people who don't want the US in a war with Russia, are willing to stick their neck out to fight for and preserve Constitutional freedoms and are fighting against all the Woke/gender insanity.

The only person on the Left that I can think of that was doing that was Tulsi Gabbard. She was attacked by Dems and the media for it and eventually left political office. So yeah, I would prefer Ron DeSantis right now over anyone the Dems prop up as a prez candidate. That article won't change that. Do you really think the American military is going to use a JAG lawyer to torture people? I think it's highly unlikely. If I'm wrong about that, I'll eat crow. It's probable he knew about detainees being tortured. But I'm suspicious of the one person who is coming forward with the story about DeSantis sitting there laughing while he was being force-fed. Also Abby Martin is not someone I really take seriously anymore. This whole thing feels like the Left doing some character assassination, considering the timing of this coming out right after the midterms when the presidential election starts to rev up.

Last edited:

Vulcan59

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Samuel Otis Brinton in the news again! 🤮

The top US official in charge of handling nuclear waste has been charged with stealing a woman’s baggage worth more than $2,300 at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport this fall.

XPan

The Living Force
Top Bottom