Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Alix

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
For the past three years, we have held 'Piesgiving' instead of the traditional Thanksgiving meal. It's a mixture of savory and sweet pies that are enjoyed by our adopted family here in Montana - our actual relations all live in the Midwest. My son and I have discussed this year how many people and how many pies we might be able to afford to feed said people, thanks to inflation. We'll press on though, because Piesgiving is now officially a tradition! ;-D I don't think I will be able to talk him into a Spam pie though...:cry:
Spamsgiving2022.jpg

NewEngland Seeker

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
The mid term selections was an example of method over message. The democraps message was DOA while, the republican’s message was energizing and a clear winner. However, the democraps know that controlling of the method of voting is far easier than coming up with a winning message. The states that still have the leftist voting rules were able to deliver victories to the selectorates even if they were near comatose. Republicans will never be elected in states with leftist voting rules.

The only way that I can think of to challenge this situation is if everyone votes for NOTA (none of the above). It would have to be a national campaign led by the awaken to reveal the corruption. If NOTA has more votes than the democraps it would be a constitutional shock to the political class. It would say, we the people no longer believe in you.

I can not think of any other way to deal with this other than not voting at all.

Natus Videre

Jedi Council Member
YOU will NOT sniff little kids! The list is incomplete.

This guy is all script

I think Biden's advisors are seriously contemplating replacing him with one of those Boston Dynamics robots. That would make Biden "great again," because he would regain his full range of motion, and, more importantly, his full range of e-motions.

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Just read that the republicans have regained control of congress... and I could not be happier to see Nancy "for the children" Pelosi and her freaky husband leave the spotlight.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the conflict in Ukraine, with a republican congress.

hlat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Just read that the republicans have regained control of congress... and I could not be happier to see Nancy "for the children" Pelosi and her freaky husband leave the spotlight.

It will be interesting to see what happens with the conflict in Ukraine, with a republican congress.
It's the House of Representatives that the Republicans control, and not the Senate. The Supreme Court justices and other presidential nominees are voted on by the Senate, not the House.

benkostka

Jedi Master
Yesterday was the 48th anniversary of the Nixon resignation. Makes you wonder what Watergate was really about.
You can read the book by Jim Hougan called Secret Agenda, it lays out a lot of information that wasn’t known about Watergate at the time and was suppressed. He wrote it roughly 10 years after the incident and has lots of documents obtained through FOIA.

One interesting tidbit is that the CIA had a “fag file” of roughly 300,000 homosexuals at the time. Which coincides with the C’s mentioning that the Gay Movement was a CIA operation.

The book is available online as a pdf. It’s the usual coverup stuff, like what happened with the JFK Assassination or really any serious incident. I mention it because my experience after reading many of these books is just the realization that there’s nothing to salvage about the US Government.

dennis

Jedi Master

AG Garland Names Hague War Crimes Prosecutor As Special Counsel To Investigate Trump​

"Based on recent developments, including the former president's announcement that he's a candidate for president in the next election ... I have concluded that it's in the public interest to appoint a special counsel."

sToRmR1dR

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
'The dark is afraid of light: The Democrats know from where the real danger comes from.'

18 Nov, 2022
[...]
The move comes just three days after Trump announced his 2024 presidential bid.
19 Nov, 2022

T.C.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Something that has been going thru my mind lately.
If Biden doesn`t remember what he did yesterday. where he is, that he is...who is pulling on the strings these days? Somehow Kamala doesn`t seem to be the right answer.

Hi Honzap. The president has not really pulled any strings at all for decades, regardless of their health. They are surrounded by advisors from each department of the government and receive daily briefings on how things are going. Each of these departments contain people who write the briefings for those advisors, and those people are planted there and actually paid by the CIA and other intelligence agencies.

These people who write the briefings are experts in manipulation of those the briefings are written for - not just the president, but the advisors themselves. Through these means, it’s the intelligence agencies who actually run the country and influence policy decisions.

The president and vice-president just serve the function of a mouthpiece to try to placate the people and maintain the illusion of democracy.

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
'The dark is afraid of light: The Democrats know from where the real danger comes from.'

18 Nov, 2022
"The move comes just three days after Trump announced his 2024 Presidential bid"
And just days after the FBI concluded that all those documents confiscated in their raid of Trump's home were just papers Trump kept simply as "souvenirs" of his presidency. Since their raid produced nothing incriminating, they now get a special counsel appointed to dig further into all things Trump--despite the fact that two previous special counsels have already scrutinized him thoroughly. Psychopaths are not creative and tend to keep doing the same thing, expecting different results--a common definition of insanity.

Top Bottom