Best Jokes

Telling them to take the skin off of their peanuts was misunderstood as take the skin off of your penises as in circumcision. Do you know what circumcision is?
dear nienna, thank you, yes, i know about circumcision and that jesus was circumcised. at that age, 6days? these were indeed peanuts. all in all, i still fail to see the humour in this citation...

dear nienna, thank you, yes, i know about circumcision and that jesus was circumcised. at that age, 6days? these were indeed peanuts. all in all, i still fail to see the humour in this citation...
I fail too because, for what I know, christianisme does not promote circumcision, the subtext of the quote.

Chappals.jpg

This happens lot more often to most of us than we would like to confess. How many times, we looked for a hat or cell phone or keys while it is there on our body? John Desouza has a chapter on it in his book "The Extra Dimensionals" named the "The Genius Husband".

A husband who is suspicious of his wife hiding/destroying his favorite hat, looks at the entire house and accuser her, while the hat is on his head all the time. This is how we rely and accuse government for hiding UFO evidence, when it is there in front of us to see all the time.

The most maddening thing was that his wife still had that smug smirk on her face. He shook his fist at her: “WELL, DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY FOR YOURSELF? —ANYTHING AT ALL?”

She placed her hands on her hips and glared at him. “It’s on your head genius.”

Querying the national governments on information withheld in these areas will never lead anywhere because the basic nature of the national governments will not change.

They follow orders.

The solution to information obfuscation is not in the national governments —it’s in us. For all of our exasperation, demands and dogged determination, the hat is on our own head. It’s been there all along.

Back
Top Bottom