Ayuda a conseguir "historia secreta del mundo"

mago66

A Disturbance in the Force
Necesito conseguir la historia secreta del mundo de Laura knight en español....

Vivo en chiapas,mexico , si alguien puede facilitarmelo o orientarme como conseguirlo en español se los afradeceria.

mago66 said:

Vivo en chiapas,mexico , si alguien puede facilitarmelo o orientarme como conseguirlo en español se los afradeceria.

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

La historia secreta del mundo is available here: http://pilulerouge.com/36-secret-history?lang=es

Books are shipped to all destinations in the world. For Mexico, it will take about 2 weeks for you to receive it.

¡Hola, y bienvenido al foro!

La historia secreta del mundo está disponible aquí: http://pilulerouge.com/36-secret-history?lang=es

Se realizan envíos a todo el mundo. Para México, se demorará unas dos semanas.

mago66 said:

En internet solo está disponible en castellano, la versión de 65 páginas. La versión completa en castellano, no está disponible. se vende por Pilulerouge.

Yo no puedo comprarla, pues no dispongo de ningún medio para comprarla en el extranjero. He realizado algunas preguntas en librerías a ver si pueden encargarlo, pero no he tenido respuestas hasta los momentos, y el costo puede ser mayor de 700 dólares al cambio de dolar a BsF. Bien puedes descargar la versión en inglés y traducirla. No es tan complicado, se puede entender muy bien por la escritura de Laura.

Hasta que esté disponible en América Latina, nada que impida su lectura.

-----------------------------

On the Internet is only available in Castilian, the version of 65 pages. The full version in Castilian, not available. is sold by Pilulerouge.

I can not buy it, because I do not have means to buy abroad. I have had some questions in bookstores to see if they can order it, but I had not answers until now, and the cost may be over. of $ 700 dollar to change to BsF. Well you can download the English version and translate it. It is not so complicated, can be understood very well by the writing of Laura.

Until this is available in Latin America, nothing to stop reading it.

Hi Alma.Innovadora,

The Spanish section exists for people to ask questions and get help with expressing themselves in English - it does not exist for Spanish discussions, per se. Could you please post the threads you've written in this section in English, in the appropriate English subforum, so the entire forum can participate, as is intended? Thanks.

anart said:
Hi Alma.Innovadora,

The Spanish section exists for people to ask questions and get help with expressing themselves in English - it does not exist for Spanish discussions, per se. Could you please post the threads you've written in this section in English, in the appropriate English subforum, so the entire forum can participate, as is intended? Thanks.

oh Sure, I forget, Sorry. Step this conversation to the section of BOOKS?

Alma.Innovadora said:
On the Internet it is available in Spanish, only the first 65 pages. The full version in Spanish is not available. Pilule Rouge sells it.

I can not buy it, because I do not have means to buy it from overseas. I have made some questions in bookstores to see if they can order it, but I had no answers until now and surely they will sell it at about $ 700 dollar exchange to the BsF. Well you can download the English version and translate it. It is not so complicated, it can be understood very well by Laura's writing.

Until this is available in Latin America, nothing impedes to stop reading it.

note: edited for clarification

Laura's books should not be available as a free download in Spanish nor in English. It is copyright violation, please do not encourage it.

Psyche said:
Alma.Innovadora said:
On the Internet it is available in Spanish, only the first 65 pages. The full version in Spanish is not available. Pilule Rouge sells it.

I can not buy it, because I do not have means to buy it from overseas. I have made some questions in bookstores to see if they can order it, but I had no answers until now and surely they will sell it at about $ 700 dollar exchange to the BsF. Well you can download the English version and translate it. It is not so complicated, it can be understood very well by Laura's writing.

Until this is available in Latin America, nothing impedes to stop reading it.

note: edited for clarification

Laura's books should not be available as a free download in Spanish nor in English. It is copyright violation, please do not encourage it.
Ok, GOOD. Respect copyright.

It found the book in Spanish, the library had it published.
This library handles only books from abroad. Especially books that have not come to latin america.

I recommend you ask at the libraries in your country.

Hi

In fact the book doesnt dealy too much to arrive to Mexico or Central America I bought 3 books in spanish in the red pill library and it only spend 8 days to arrive to my home , and it is a low cost compare to others books, it is really easy try it ;)

Regards

Back
Top Bottom