Attention Everyone who Believes That 9/11 Was An Inside Job

Ruth Wrote,
"I'm not sure if this is so much about 'sides' .."
I meant that in the context of trying to show things leading up to 9-11 and thereafter and the idea of psychopathy, not sides at odds with each other so to speak but in General terms of these two (on face value, benefit of the doubt) seperate issues and tried to combine them. I guess I could have been more clear after rereading what I posted.
Is there another possibility so far as the chicken routine, in the context of not having been butchered?
Made to live underground, living experiments, things of that nature? We don't only feed the animals we also experiment on them.

noise said:
Is there another possibility so far as the chicken routine, in the context of not having been butchered?
Made to live underground, living experiments, things of that nature? We don't only feed the animals we also experiment on them.
Well, I guess all a person has to ask themselves is: What is the easiest, most expedient thing for these people to do? A 'coverup' is complicated but getting rid of the evidence is relatively easy and only costs a few bullets, secrecy and a few well placed and ingnorant 'agents' as well as a good head for commerce. Selling evidence to be recycled is what its all about.

When it comes to dealing with these people, their greatest expense is the coverup. Human life is cheap in comparrison and easily 'dealt with'.

Besides, don't you think they have enough people to experiment on? They don't need any more. They are pragmatic if nothing else.

Yes, I see where you coming from. It would be easier in that train of thought to do it that way then risk the possibility of a leak. This keeps me going back to accepting that there are actually people of such a mindset. I don't know if it is just reading the hard cruel facts of such a reality that is hard to accept, or that it is people like yourself (though not but the most vaguely aquainted) uttering the acceptence of such an idea.
Let me 'try' to explain this rational.
There is to my limited view (still coming into focus on many things) the growing acceptance of the psychopath as well as his/her lack of concern or value toward their fellow persons. Then there are those who value human life who are left describing these things. I guess there is something good in it so far as the jolt of reality and fact in such words. Maybe I still have some buffers left on this topic in the case of the psychopath mentality, almost a taboo at discussing the blood curdling in my face truth of the matter.
On that note I would go so far as to say that your qoute of what I typed may show I was actually tuning in to some heavy wishful thinking as well. Thanks for your reply.

All I can say is Get the word out!

If one or two stand up and say anything against the goverment's storie they will be ridiculed and despised!

But if most of the western world were to know and say something about it they won't be!

The only chance of the goverment to be found wrong is not 1 mans job! Its everyones!

We don't want furure generations to grow up thinking this was terrists if it wasn't...

And If they do this once and we don't as the public do anything about it who's to say they won't do it again!

As Apparently the london bommings was a conspiracy too! But there is less evedence on this because it wasn't in the public eye! :(

Hope that help,

Danny

PS. Most fourms don't allow contreversal posts! That could be hard to get around!

Back
Top Bottom