Assassination of Russian Ambassador for Turkey

Re: Assasination of Russian Ambassador for Turkey

RedFox said:
Joe said:
Eärwen said:
I'm thinking of "40 days" C's mentioned and can't stop wondering if this is just a beginning?

I would say there is little doubt that this is very far from the worst of it.

Yup. We're still got the potential for dirty bombs among other things.
I can see the fake news headlines - "Putin's wave of terror on Europe!" basically saying that the 'slaughter of moderate rebels' in Syria caused all these attacks (especially given what the shooter said).

Windmill knight said:
No chills for me yet, but I have to say that the assassination of an ambassador is a Very Big Thing. World Wars have started over such acts (although I don't think that's where we are headed this time). And not just any ambassador, but the Russian ambassador to Turkey. In the context of all that's happening in Syria and the anti-Russian campaign, this is serious stuff. So I'd agree that this is just the beginning - but of what?

The assassination of an ambassador, a market in Berlin run over by a truck, a shooting in Zurich, and the US Electoral College just voted Trump president. And it's just Monday! :scared:

Puck said:
The US is overdue for another false-flag. I'd wager they'll try to get one in before Trump takes office.

Well, things certainly got "very interesting" very fast.

What I think will be on the table now is the possibility of Russia getting very hostile toward Western backed terrorism in all its forms and really doubling down on destroying it and exposing it. The Russians in full battle dress would certainly give one chills.

The attacks in Germany and Switzerland are more than likely going to hurt the current admins like Merkel in the eyes of the masses. Obviously, they will try to spin it, but MSM spin hasn't been working out too well lately.

Trump gets a bonus with these attacks: "see?! we need to get rid of illegal immigrants!" and "Islam is bad!" But then, based on observing Saudi Arabia and it's form of Islam, who can disagree with that?

The situation is just pregnant with possible ramifications going in multiple directions. Maybe the plotters are the CIA under Obama just working on creating absolute chaos in the days before Trump's inauguration? Maybe that's the "signal" of the timing of these events? Just very coincidental that they happened on the day the electoral college met. It was also the anniversary of the day Bill Clinton was impeached though that didn't toss him out of office (though it should have).

All I can say is we do live in very interesting times but we prolly ain't seen nothin' yet!

Re: Assasination attempt of Russian Ambassador for Turkey

Alana said:
Same psychos behind the shooting down of the russian fighter are behind this one too :mad: I hope Erdogan and Putin uncover them publically, because killing an ambassador in any country, is like attacking the country itself.

There's also reports of gunfire heard near US embassy in Ankara a while ago.

Shooting near US embassy is maybe just some kind of a damage control. Since the Russian ambassador was killed, a little drama in front of the US embassy will create the image that CIA is not involved in this operation since the US embassy was also attacked.

I think that their mind control program/technology was in action again this time and in other attacks that happened in mayor cities this few days.

Watching the video of the Russian ambassador's murder, I just don't understand why the killer was not immediately apprehended or "terminated" and was allowed to hold his gun and point it towards the audience while finishing his "why I did it" about-one-minute speech, before being shot himself.

Alana said:
Watching the video of the Russian ambassador's murder, I just don't understand why the killer was not immediately apprehended or "terminated" and was allowed to hold his gun and point it towards the audience while finishing his "why I did it" about-one-minute speech, before being shot himself.

It's possible that there was no security in the room immediately. But yes the photo as well looks far too well done. What kind of sane person wouldn't run out of the room as soon as a gun was drawn, and instead stand there to get footage?

Alana said:

I think we can understand that they wanted us, public, to see the assassin, his horrible act, "feel" the presence of the assassin and that everyone, in this planet can see how mad and dangerous is a man with a gun, a terrorist! And the hour also is important to show this murder when every one can look at it, kids, adults, anyone. It is a show, a spectacle. A movie: you have the public, the actors, the scenery, the camera. We live in a visual society where the image is primordial, and the direct violence is essential to shock.

Carl said:
It's possible that there was no security in the room immediately. But yes the photo as well looks far too well done. What kind of sane person wouldn't run out of the room as soon as a gun was drawn, and instead stand there to get footage?

As I can see when the assassination occurred cameraman spontaneously reacted with jerk of the camera, then he leave the camera probably to bent or hide. The camera did not move while the attacker yelled.

Re: Assasination attempt of Russian Ambassador for Turkey

Konstantin said:
Alana said:
Same psychos behind the shooting down of the russian fighter are behind this one too :mad: I hope Erdogan and Putin uncover them publically, because killing an ambassador in any country, is like attacking the country itself.

There's also reports of gunfire heard near US embassy in Ankara a while ago.

Shooting near US embassy is maybe just some kind of a damage control. Since the Russian ambassador was killed, a little drama in front of the US embassy will create the image that CIA is not involved in this operation since the US embassy was also attacked.

I think that their mind control program/technology was in action again this time and in other attacks that happened in mayor cities this few days.

Police detain man who fired into air outside US embassy in Ankara

http://www.dailysabah.com/ankara/2016/12/20/police-detain-man-who-fired-into-air-outside-us-embassy-in-ankara

Police detained a man who fired shots into the air in front of the American embassy early Tuesday, only hours after the Russian ambassador to Ankara was assassinated.

Authorities said Şahin S. approached the embassy in Ankara's Çankaya district and fired eight to nine times into the air with pump-action shot gun he had concealed in his coat.

An investigation is underway and extraordinary security measures have been taken around the area, police sources said.

The US embassy in Ankara and consulates in Istanbul and Adana were closed for normal operations on Tuesday after the incident.

Russian envoy Andrey Karlov was killed at an art exhibition in the Çankaya district only hours before the incident, when a gunman targeted the diplomat.

The envoy, who was delivering a speech at an opening ceremony, was taken to a hospital but was later pronounced dead.

Police killed the assailant in an operation that lasted approximately 15 minutes.

If I had a suspicious mind, I'd suspect that the guilty party is trying to appear as another victim. :whistle:

Another detail which I think hasn't been mentioned on this thread is that the murderer was fired from his job as a policeman as part of the purge that came after the failed coup d'etat.

I was listening to news at Ulusal Channel TV of Turkey this morning and someone said that Fethullah Gulen has sleeping cells in Turkey who are still waiting for orders to kill. They are like the Hashashins of Alamut Castle. Of course Fethullah Gulen means the CIA.

A few months ago there was an assasination attempt of the head of Republican People's Party, Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu.

The ambassador's murderer entered the building by showing his police identity card and nobody serched for the gun on him.

Carl said:
Alana said:

My thoughts precisely. On the one hand it's possible there was no security around at it took a while for them to arrive. But surely if you have the Russian ambassador in the room security measures would have increased? With that "why I did it" speech it's like there's much more material for the mainstream media to make the masses terrified with. It almost makes me think that shooting him straight away would have been a waste of an excellent material to them.

Plus, I guess it prevents people from thinking that the shooter was a lone wolf. They made it clear what his motivations were this way.

It may be just my experience but when the Paris event took place last year almost every single conversation about it I was a part of mentioned the Syrian passports allegedly found on the scene. I guess the Pakistani refugee will be the focus in the Berlin event and the Aleppo link will be widely mentioned when discussing the Russian ambassador's assassination.

This attack reminded me of a similar false flag op., assassination of Franz Ferdinand which took place in Sarajevo, in Bosnia, in the Austrian Empire, on 28 June, 1914, which was a pretext to start first world war.

Carl said:
Alana said:

I had the same thoughts yesterday when AP released their photo of the assasination. Some people on my FB were commenting how this might be "the picture of the year..." It looks perfectly fitted into frame. But I would imagine that there was lots of "security" around Kárlov.. Usually diplomats have undercover guards wherever they go.. The photo looks very well planned, OR the photographer was very good to catch it quick.. :huh:

loreta said:
I think we can understand that they wanted us, public, to see the assassin, his horrible act, "feel" the presence of the assassin and that everyone, in this planet can see how mad and dangerous is a man with a gun, a terrorist! And the hour also is important to show this murder when every one can look at it, kids, adults, anyone. It is a show, a spectacle. A movie: you have the public, the actors, the scenery, the camera. We live in a visual society where the image is primordial, and the direct violence is essential to shock.

Yes loreta, I agree. Yesterday while watching the live analysis on RT, even them, they showed the video several times.. And then the videos on the web at the exact time when he was shot.. that was a very disturbing video. :(

Edit: spelling

One of today's columns by a Turkish journalist.

He was without a guard and armor

If you asked "Which ambassador walks around in Ankara most lightheartedly without a guard, even for a single day?", everyone would point to him.

No one has ever seen him go to any reception or official invitation with a guard beside him or got on an armored vehicle.

When we asked Andrei Gennadyevich Karlov, the Russian ambassador to Turkey, why he acted like that, he would always give the same answer with his smiling face behind his thick glasses:

"It doesn't matter after all!.."

At weekends, he would go around Ankara driving his own car without a guard and then, when we met, he would tell about what he witnessed in the places he visited.

Lastly, about one month ago, we met as a group of journalist and talked in the farewell reception of the former Press Advisor of the embassy.

SAVING A LIFE

Before that, we had met in the embassy and made a long interview on September 3.

I can easily say based on what I heard repeatedly from Turkish diplomats that he played a very important role in the resolution of the crisis between Ankara and Moscow after the jet fell.

In the Syrian issue as well, he favored a solution along with Turkey.

If a distance has actually been covered in this matter, Ambassador Karlov had a big share in that.

Especially regarding the humanitarian corridor…

In fact, he told that humanitarian corridors needed to be opened for saving those who are stuck in Aleppo in these exact words:

"Evacuation of civilians from the areas of conflict is one of the fundamental goals of these corridors… We see that this type of corridors will save the lives of thousands of civilians, and how happy it is if we have saved the life of even a single citizen."

When last week the Embassy Press Advisor, Irina Kasimova, invited me to the photography exhibition where the attack took place yesterday, I planned to talk with Ambassador Karlov on Syria and Aleppo even if shortly.

Due to an ailment as a result a cold, I gave up going to the exhibition at the last moment and went back home.

Soon after I got home, I received the bad news; when I called embassy officials who were with him as I was trying to reach the scene, I received the terrible news.

THIS WAS THE FIRST

The fact that such an attack was committed by a police officer is as important as the assassination itself.

Turkey has not witnessed an attack to a foreign mission representative since the kidnapping and murder of Ephraim Elrom, the Israeli Consul General in Istanbul on May 17, 1971.

The raid of the Egyptian Embassy building in 1979 was the work of those who came from Palestine.

This is the first time that a police officer, whose duty is to save human life, drew his gun and murdered the ambassador before invitees and cameras.

The assassin, Mevlut Mert Altintas, who is a police officer from the riot squad, said after shootings that he did it for Aleppo.

Without even being aware of the fact that the person he killed without pity had exerted wholehearted efforts for saving any life in Aleppo…

And the murderer has also cast a shadow on the diplomatic success of Turkey upon getting a result from cease-fire for the first time…

Yesterday in Ankara, Russia lost a very good diplomat, a friend of Turkey, a fighter of world peace…

And I lost a very warmhearted human being who I knew closely…

1338618_3cb83d8e96b55da1a63d469e7675f191.jpg

Having contributed to the resolution of the jet crisis, Karlov emphasized the Turkish-Russian relationships for solution in Syria when we were having a conversation at the garden of the embassy.

marek760 said:
This attack reminded me of a similar false flag op., assassination of Franz Ferdinand which took place in Sarajevo, in Bosnia, in the Austrian Empire, on 28 June, 1914, which was a pretext to start first world war.

You are right. There is something very similar to the attacks of anarchists on their victims at the beginning of the XX Century, one person and his message to the others, to the people. A sort of last comment before their suicide. Very crude, also.

Marina9 said:
Carl said:
Alana said:

I had the same thoughts yesterday when AP released their photo of the assasination. Some people on my FB were commenting how this might be "the picture of the year..." It looks perfectly fitted into frame. But I would imagine that there was lots of "security" around Kárlov.. Usually diplomats have undercover guards wherever they go.. The photo looks very well planned, OR the photographer was very good to catch it quick.. :huh:

loreta said:

Yes loreta, I agree. Yesterday while watching the live analysis on RT, even them, they showed the video several times.. And then the videos on the web at the exact time when he was shot.. that was a very disturbing video. :(

Edit: spelling

I'm wondering about two other things: Christmas time, beyond the Season's Greetings and all the meaning in mind/heart of people in Occident, could also be an attempt against Christianity in its whole meaning. I mean, in France there is a debate for years about the right for cities to expose nativity scenes at their downtown or even villages, in the name of the "laicité" and pluralism and not to - allegedly - offense Muslims living with us. Seriously? We do not have nativity scenes in our towns anymore and Muslims here don't care about Christmas nativity scenes in the downtown or anywhere else! They care about what our governments try to force us to believe, aka, Muslims are bad. And well, when seeing Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kowait for the bigger ones, in this case with their Wahhabism, Muslims are bad, aren't they?

To me all this is ALSO a real war against Christianity, as well as for the war against Russia is also a war against its Orthodox Christianity. The whole thing is multi-layered.

And about the other thing I have in mind, I always thought that "events" such assassinations, outrages and so on, have to be "executed" / "scheduled" in the end of the day of the relative State to get the chance to invade all the MSM News for all the evening and night. Propaganda in that way would be far more useful while families are behind their TV screen... :headbash:

Accumulating evidence as shown in various Turkish media outlets suggests that the assassin was the member of one of the sleeping cells of Gulenist circles in Turkey.

One such evidence is a document granting Altintas a 3-day leave from July 16 through 18, 2016, immediately after the Coup Attempt of July 15, although all such leaves were not allowed due to the extraordinary situation. And the superior granting the leave, Kahraman Sezer, with his name and signature on the document, was soon taken under custody in the investigation regarding the failed coup.

There are several other strong allegations and detentions in connection with the murderer's ties with the so called FETO (Fethullahist Terrorist Organization).

This is also what I believe is the case. The guy doesn't appear or sound like any familiar "jihadist". He just tried to sound like them. But one should also not doubt that Fethullah is one of the greatest backstage sponsor of all Islamic jihadist terrorist organizations around the world.

After the failed coup attempt, there were many hot interviews with former insider big guns of the Gulenist circle. Several of them made very interesting descriptions about the extreme delusions among the followers such as distribution of Gulen's used undercloths or socks to some lucky followers for keeping them as sacred objects, and also some similar rituals etc. Several eminent former members also emphasized that Gulen regularly used high amounts of diazepam for years.

It is almost certain that Fethullah can easily order his followers to do anything for him including self-destruction. The assassin of the Russian ambassador actually implied that "he is not supposed to leave the scene alive". And the very policemen who shot him can very well be other Gulenist tools, which is being investigated but then you cannot even be very sure that such investigation will be a sincere one. This is what Gulen can still do. He has almost drived Erdogan completely mad and I suspect that this is also one of the reasons Erdogan desparately seeks the help of Putin, because the US would certainly not help Erdogan in that matter.

Back
Top Bottom