Another hit for the C's - Microbes on Mars?

I stumbled upon an interesting article recently, about the martian rock which was supposed to have fossilized microbes in it.
Apparently new evidence was found to support the "life on Mars" theory, at least the microbial life.

It's here:

_http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n0911/24marslife/

But as it turns out, the C's also mentioned something like this in session 960811:

Q: (L) OK, so what these people are doing with this Mars Probe, with all of these things, they're being manipulated to do these things, and there's obviously an
objective. What is the objective?
A: Too complex.
Q: (L) Too complex. So, it's not just control, there's control for a reason.
A: To explain to you.
Q: (T) Because there's 4th density, fifth density and sixth density reasons involved.
A: Just 4th.
Q: (T) I have a question. They're going to display live organisms, like, how did they put that 'Living organisms'? How big are these living organisms going to be?
How advanced?
A: Teeny-tiny.
Q: (T) So, we're still talking about microscopic organisms here?
A: Yes.
Q: (J) So, they won't wave at us!
A: But these will be alive. Can't you see the progression here? "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stock Market Investor!"

Now, I know that the article is not about actual microbial life on Mars, but this news certainly creates a possibility for introducing and easier acceptance of such a discovery.
And that leads us to the probe sampling and researching the Martian soil right now, drilling deeper into the ground in order to find liquid water and possibly more... makes you wonder whether it's just a coincidence.

Interesting annunciation: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHRItxpil98

(NASA Playing Coy With Mars Rover Secret Discovery )
NASA says they've made a discover for the history books, but won't tell anyone what it is until they've taken time to check their results.

I'm really curious about this, let's wait and see!

:) Yes I saw this today and thought about microbes too. It would be another hit indeed!

Kaigen said:
:) Yes I saw this today and thought about microbes too. It would be another hit indeed!
Clearly yes ! Specially considering the fact that the probe is most of everything "examining the red dirt" so to say. Microbes are me most plausible things to "find" :)

I guess, they need some more prep before going 'breaking news'.

The discovery of strange, abundant bacteria in a completely sealed, icebound lake strengthens the possibility that extraterrestrial life might exist on planets such as Mars and moons such as Jupiter's Europa.

_http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn22535-lake-life-survives-in-total-isolation-for-3000-years.html

Well looks like right on "schedule"! the C's have another hit!

Life on Mars? NASA's Curiosity rover uncovers organic material in ancient lakebed offering strongest evidence yet of potential life...
Sott article:

Long article with pictures of mushrooms on Mars: Journal of Astrobiology and Space Science Reviews
Interesting how, like a live worm, it twists and turns at the end:
18. Caveats and Conclusions
We have presented a body of observations and evidence which supports the hypothesis Mars may have been, and may still be, a living planet. Although disagreements and differing interpretations and hypotheses abound, there is no factual, scientific evidence proving or even strongly supporting a purely abiotic explanation for the data and observations presented here which we believe favors biology. Thus, the null hypothesis is rejected.

Admittedly, abiogenic factors can't be ruled out. Conversely, at present, there is no microscopic evidence depicting cells or intra-cellular structure and thus no definitive proof of Martian life. Moreover, although organisms can survive in space or in simulated Mars-like environments, there is no proof they can flourish on Mars. It is also very difficult to distinguish, with a high level of confidence, between what may be living organisms vs sedimentary structures. Similarities in morphology are not proof. In many respects the observations presented here could be described as circumstantial and do not rise to the level of "extraordinary evidence" thus precluding "extraordinary claims." Although, collectively, the evidence, in total, weighs in favor of biology, we can only conclude that the question of life on Mars remains unanswered.

Back
Top Bottom