Another Hit for the Cassiopaeans? - Brown Dwarf Companion Star

Very interesting. This could be a desperate attempt to discredit by setting up a false group and then revealing that it's a hoax. But the sources -- Star Viewer Team specifically -- could be legit too, still not clear enough as of yet.

I'm getting a suspicious feeling from the Spanish group and particularly Rafael Lopez-Guerrero PhD, director of the scientific journal, Starviewerteam. It's not any specific thing but a few things that give me a sense of suspicion, such as attending "etcontactconference," some of the "buzz words" type things and his associations in the above post by go2 -- reply #12, and the following at the very end of it:

He collaborates with Onda Cero Radio and Radio Libertad.

Is "Radio Libertad" the Spanish version of Radio Liberty -- the CIA propaganda organ?

go2 said:
Rafael Lopez-Guerreo PhD, is the director of the scientific journal, Starviewerteam. I am not qualified to comment on this material, however I will forward this thread to a friend who works for NRAO for his thoughts. In the meantime, it sure seems as if the ET contact and disclosure meme is getting a lot of attention.

http://www.etcontactconference.com/en/speakers/20-rafael-lopez-guerrero.html said:
Rafael Lopez-Guerrero PhD, is an independent scientific researcher who constitutes a world reference in the study of the logic of conscience and its relation with Extraterrestrial Intelligence. He is an expert in Advanced Quantic Radiofrequence and in Logic of the König-Guerrero Differential, as well as in patterns of plate tectonic movements.

Rafael Lopez-Guerrero PhD, is an independent scientific researcher who, together with Michael Konig and Dr.Dieter Broers, constitutes a world reference in the study of the logic of conscience and its relation with Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

He is a PhD in Engineering and Business Administration, an expert in Advanced Quantic Radiofrequence and in Logic of the König-Guerrero Differential, as well as in patterns of plate tectonic movements.

Rafael López-Guerrero meets both the requirements of an international size scientist and a true light being. From his researches in the field of radio frequency he concludes that in his reality science and conscience converge. He currently develops the scientific foundations of the connection of human beings with cosmos and those of Quantic Canalization, as well as the foundations of our extraterrestrial genetics and the ionogenomatic relation, that is, the morphogenetic fields around our bodies which are invisible to our senses, but constitute our field of conscience, and therefore regulate and control our bodies.

Rafael is currently Research Director and cofounder of IRCAI ((International Institute for Advanced Quantum Radio Frequency) and director of the scientific journal Starviewerteam. He invented the WIRRSIP protocol (which enables internet access through standard radio frequencies) and is the author of the Convergence White Paper on Telecommunications.

Rafael Lopez-Guerrero directs the Research Group on IP convergence named "Web Convergence and IP Protocols," composed by over 25 internationally-acclaimed professionals in the field of IP Convergence, and among other relevant institutions, he is also member of the Project Management Institute (PMI). In his career, he was in charge of the project through which Internet was introduced in Spain (Infovía), having held various senior-level positions in the telecommunications field (Cibernos, Esin Consultants, B-Ingenia).

He collaborates with Onda Cero Radio and Radio Libertad.

I'm interested in finding out if one aspect of this story is a setup for a desperate attempted discrediting of the entire issue as the possibility of wider exposure of the companion star and cometary cluster bombardments becomes too close for comfort for the PTB. Anyone else have any thoughts on these questions? I don't have much time or even ideas right now of how else to look more closely into it. I could also, of course, be totally wrong about my impression of Dr. Lopez-Guerrero. Many ambiguous elements here, for instance, it all really depends on what he would say as a speaker at the _etcontactconference.com conference, etc.

Hi everybody.

I'm spanish and i use to read the starviewer website almost dayly. I know about this web site and Rafael Lopez Guerrero before this last summer when i found a video "Dios Existe" ("God Exists"), in which Rafael claimed that with an interdisciplinar investigation it was proven. I shared this video with the sott's spanish group and asking them for their opinions about it, but i'm still waiting for feedback.

The theory about a solar companion, is used in their website frecuently among other ideas like the ET existence, quantum probabilities, global warming (as a fake)....... from a point of view closer to this forum's ones. At the begining even i think about the similarity in some points and belived that perhaps his work was related to Ark's work.

After all this time reading and sometimes writting in the comments, i'm not sure about all the things that this website claims. All i can say is that it's interesting but i can't find something to accept or refuse what they say.

So i guess that we have to wait and see :)

This is intriguing if true but just one thing I have to point out: if this was in fact a brown dwarf in orbit about the Sun, it wouldn't just be getting changing in size faster than a supernova remnant should: it would also have some measureable proper motion. That is to say, over the 25 years since its discovery, it should have moved. Noticeably. And (please correct me if I'm wrong, I might have skipped over something) it doesn't seem that anything of this nature has been mentioned.

In which case, that right there is your clue that this is disinfo. Any astronomer worth his salt would pick up on this right away and if the people doing this science are that lazy, no astronomer will so much as touch the theory in polite conversation for another generation.

Scientists, telescope hunt massive hidden object in space

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/15/scientists-telescope-hunt-massive-hidden-object-in-space/?iref=allsearch

"Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is lurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent."

psychegram said:
This is intriguing if true but just one thing I have to point out: if this was in fact a brown dwarf in orbit about the Sun, it wouldn't just be getting changing in size faster than a supernova remnant should: it would also have some measureable proper motion. That is to say, over the 25 years since its discovery, it should have moved. Noticeably. And (please correct me if I'm wrong, I might have skipped over something) it doesn't seem that anything of this nature has been mentioned.

In which case, that right there is your clue that this is disinfo. Any astronomer worth his salt would pick up on this right away and if the people doing this science are that lazy, no astronomer will so much as touch the theory in polite conversation for another generation.

From http://ww.darkstar1.couk/ds3.htm

Nibiru-like Binary Discovered (11th July 2004)
The chance discovery of a binary brown dwarf system has increased the potential for a similarly widely separate binary system for our Sun. The two brown dwarfs are separated by about 240 AU, or 240 times the distance between the Sun and the Earth. This would relate to a semi-major axis distance for an orbit of 3500 years, similar to that envisioned for Nibiru. This is a very rare find, and breaks the mould for such binary systems, which tend to be separated distances that are a fraction of this. Astronomers are generally sceptical about finding planets at this distance, because they believe that the orbits would be easily subject to perturbation, and the binaries would break down.

This discovery must bring this long-held belief into question. The discovery was made by Kevin Luhman, from Harvard University, Massachusetts. Seeking young brown dwarf for study he trained the Magellan telescopes at Chile's Las Campanas Observatory on a star cluster 540 light years away in the Chameleon constellation. He found a binary pair of brown dwarfs, and this discovery has subsequently re-opened the debate about how brown dwarfs form.

"Calculations showed that the two brown dwarfs were orbiting each other at 240 times the distance between the Earth and Sun, a distance 10 times greater than other brown dwarfs pairs.

"Since even the slightest tug could upset this fragile balance, Luhman suggests the pair could not have formed from a violent ejection. Instead, they must have formed in a slow gravitational collapse, like stars.

"Gibor Basri, an astronomer at the University of California, Berkeley, and one of the early pioneers of brown dwarf research, agrees. "The distance between most other binaries is very small. The extremely large separation in this binary shows that the same process that formed stars extends to bodies of low mass as well." " (19)

Other recent scientific findings suggest that the Sun did indeed once have a large body in orbit around it, larger than a Jovian planet. This discovery shows that a binary with a brown dwarf can form at this distance, and remain stable. Which would suggest that the presence of an ancient brown dwarf companion to the Sun need not have been lost over time. It may still be out there, and it may describe an orbit that is tantalisingly close to that of the mythical Nibiru.

19) Amitabh Avasthi "Brown Dwarfs win Star Status" 9th July 2004 http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996133 With thanks to David Pearson

I'm posting this in two threads since the info applies to both:

FB friend sent me this "HUGE media blackout regarding Earth and Moon orbital changes?"
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/229/227/HUGE_media_blackout_regarding_Earth_and_Moon_orbital_changes.html

...and wrote:

"Here in WI (and mind you, I am NOT an expert with the compass) I looked up where the sun should set, and where it appeared to set, and had my husband independently measure, and it does seem like the sun sets NNW now, rather than W. We should be at 304 degrees, but only at around 290 degrees."

Thing is, at summer solstice, the sun does not set due west - it sets at its "highest" point which is close to NW. But still there IS something going on as I will describe.

The problem is this: our house is built in such a way that a little after sunrise on the winter solstice, the sunlight shines all the way through the house down the central hall. That is, the sun rises about 2/3rds of the way toward SE fro...m E. It then sets, very close to the SW heading.

Sunrise on Summer solstice, on the other hand, is closer to NE. It only actually rises due East and sets Due West at the time of the Spring and Autumn equinoxes. (I'm at 43-44 degrees north)

Okay, fine.

On the summer solstice, if I sit on the terrace, the sunset lines up exactly between a tree to my right and the side of the barn - been watching this for a number of years now. So I was sitting there on the terrace on the summer solstice two days ago and it struck me that the sun was not lining up as it always had before. In fact, I think we even have some solstice photos from a couple years back and I'll go out and take one today to make my point. (and check my memory!)

So then, there is this on youtube: Moon Orbit Wrong Cornell University
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FlElhom7w&feature=related

This Cornell study ( http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/1102/1102.0212v6.pdf ) reports the following:

"On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit of the Moon.”

A recent analysis of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yr revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity of the lunar orbit amounting to de/dt_meas = (9 +/- 3) 10^-12 yr^-1. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it. We examine several dynamical effects, not modeled in the data analysis, in the framework of long-range modified models of gravity and of the standard Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm. It turns out that none of them can accommodate de/dt_meas. Many of them do not even induce long-term changes in e; other models do, instead, yield such an effect, but the resulting magnitudes are in disagreement with de/dt_meas. In particular, the general relativistic gravitomagnetic acceleration of the Moon due to the Earth's angular momentum has the right order of magnitude, but the resulting Lense-Thirring secular effect for the eccentricity vanishes. A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation. On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in neat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open.

Now notice what this paper says in particular: "A potentially viable Newtonian candidate would be a trans-Plutonian massive object (Planet X/Nemesis/Tyche) since it, actually, would affect e with a non-vanishing long-term variation." This is suggesting a possible companion star affecting the solar system arrangements (though the youtubers naturally select "planet X" to shout).

But then the Cornell peeps say: "On the other hand, the values for the physical and orbital parameters of such a hypothetical body required to obtain the right order of magnitude for de/dt are completely unrealistic. Moreover, they are in n...eat disagreement with both the most recent theoretical scenarios envisaging the existence of a distant, planetary-sized body and with the model-independent constraints on them dynamically inferred from planetary motions. Thus, the issue of finding a satisfactorily explanation for the anomalous behavior of the Moon's eccentricity remains open."

In short, something is definitely up, but the Planet X model doesn't work.

That means, that the most likely object is more likely to be a companion star whose mass is not currently plugged into the given models.

Laura said:
In short, something is definitely up, but the Planet X model doesn't work.

That means, that the most likely object is more likely to be a companion star whose mass is not currently plugged into the given models.

It's kinda sad that after all the fancy math in the report none of these guys can take that extra step and, at least, theorize that if something fits the observations it might really be the answer to the puzzle. Maybe one of them who has some guts will blurt it out one of these days. Or, maybe, the Brown Dwarf will be spotted one of these days and they will not be able to any longer keep this under wraps.

Persistent evidence of a jovian mass solar companion in the Oort cloud

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2010arXiv1004.4584M

We present updated dynamical and statistical analyses of outer Oort cloud cometary evidence suggesting that the Sun has a wide-binary jovian mass companion. The results support a conjecture that there exists a companion of mass ≡1-4 MJupiter orbiting in the innermost region of the outer Oort cloud. Our most restrictive prediction is that the orientation angles of the orbit plane in galactic coordinates are centered on Ω, the galactic longitude of the ascending node = 319° and i, the galactic inclination = 103° (or the opposite direction) with an uncertainty in the orbit normal direction subtending <2% of the sky. Such a companion could also have produced the detached Kuiper Belt object Sedna. If the object exists, the absence of similar evidence in the inner Oort cloud implies that common beliefs about the origin of observed inner Oort cloud comets must be reconsidered. Evidence of the putative companion would have been recorded by the Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer (WISE) which has completed its primary mission and is continuing on secondary objectives.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daWcoMtrR8U&feature=player_embedded

Don't know whether this is the correct place to post this and haven't found another link to it. It's a CNN report, reporting on the brown dwarf, as if it's new news. Of course, aside from the Cs information, the story has been floated in the news, then 'disappeared', then brought back again. Now it's here; now it's gone; now it's back. It's a game of Three Card Monty.

Sorry in advance as I'm not sure this is the right place to post this but is related to Starviewer team (feel free to move it). I found about Rafael López Guerrero and his team some time ago when I heard about the "channeled messages" through a woman I can't remember her name right now (I can make the effort to find her again and edit this post later). Everything was so New Age, conscience, quantic radiofrequency, alien intelligence showing her and other channelers their spaceships coming to help... and many other strange words that made my scientific mind feel uncomfortable. Dunno how to explain it, just a feeling.

I just wanted to post a link for pirataloko in case he wants to take a look and make his own opinion about it. There you can find two more links to websites/bloqs where people who defended him previously now tries to expose his "lies". Sorry for everyone else but they are spanish sites. I'm sure anyone can translate any part you consider important.

_http://starviewerwatch.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/%C2%BFmas-sobre-mr-cuantico-los-excelentes-post-de-algunos-de-los-ex-miembros-del-starviewer-team/

_http://tavojimenezdearmas.blogspot.com.es/p/mr-starviewer-sus-mentiras-al-alcance.html

This is just some info I found about Rafael López Guerrero. It was really some time since I last heard about him as I don't follow his site. As we all know all this info could be to discredit him or the truth, from someone who felt cheated. Even though Rafael L.G. talks about scientific theories, I coulnd't find any accreditation of any degree or studies in physics or astronomy or his team of "astronomers". This is not related to the credibility of the source articles/publications/theories he takes and re-explains to the website's readers. I can't say much about those articles, they look like actual scientific publications.

Hope it helps to enlighten a bit about this man.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/05/120511-new-planet-solar-system-kuiper-belt-space-science

New Planet Found in Our Solar System?

Richard A. Lovett in Timberline Lodge, Oregon

for National Geographic News

Published May 11, 2012

An as yet undiscovered planet might be orbiting at the dark fringes of the solar system, according to new research.

Too far out to be easily spotted by telescopes, the potential unseen planet appears to be making its presence felt by disturbing the orbits of so-called Kuiper belt objects, said Rodney Gomes, an astronomer at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.

Kuiper belt objects are small icy bodies—including some dwarf planets—that lie beyond the orbit of Neptune.

[...]

nofretete1969 said:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/05/120511-new-planet-solar-system-kuiper-belt-space-science

New Planet Found in Our Solar System?

Richard A. Lovett in Timberline Lodge, Oregon

for National Geographic News

Published May 11, 2012

An as yet undiscovered planet might be orbiting at the dark fringes of the solar system, according to new research.

Too far out to be easily spotted by telescopes, the potential unseen planet appears to be making its presence felt by disturbing the orbits of so-called Kuiper belt objects, said Rodney Gomes, an astronomer at the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.

Kuiper belt objects are small icy bodies—including some dwarf planets—that lie beyond the orbit of Neptune.

[...]
Hi nofretete1969,

I initially was going to put that article under this thread, but since this is about the theorized Brown Dwarf Companion Star. I decided to post it here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27793.0.html

wasnt the discovery of Pluto an accident, in an attempt to find a massive planet/star which accounted for orbital permutations in Uranus and Neptune?? do the transneptunian objects account for this discrepancy?

_

Don't know whether this is the correct place to post this and haven't found another link to it. It's a CNN report, reporting on the brown dwarf, as if it's new news. Of course, aside from the Cs information, the story has been floated in the news, then 'disappeared', then brought back again. Now it's here; now it's gone; now it's back. It's a game of Three Card Monty.

It's an old post and so that link doesn't work.

If there is a companion star to our sun or brown dwarf how fast would it travel? I mean it were to approach near earth so all could see it with naked eyes how far away would that be until we actually saw it?

Anyways, is this the video?

Back
Top Bottom