Anger: 6 Psychological Benefits of Getting Mad

maxim.m said:
truth seeker said:
It sounds to me more like you may be denying or suppressing your anger. it also sounds as if you're picking and choosing concepts that support your worldview - the one's "it likes". I suppose my question to you would be "Do you ever get angry?" if so, what do you do with it?

Also, the cass materials you read, were they the transcripts or the wave itself? If they were the transcripts, I'd suggest you read the wave in order to gain an understanding of the fuller context. By reading the transcripts alone, it's too easy for people to misinterpret what is being relayed and people tend to view what is written through their own subjective lens.

Ive read all waves series and even translated some fragments to russian to better understand.
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding so corrections if I'm off, but how can you correctly translate something into another language if it's not completely understood in the first? Wouldn't something then be lost in the translation?

maxim.m said:
So, I do not have any anger at all. I still have a few anticipation I work on. I see emotions of others, but they do not touch me. My emotions are natural smile and laugh.
More, I have studied on myself, how my mind is working. And I can say, there are a stages on "anger". Firstly, "root cause/root anticipation" sends a thought. After "Internal radio" programm cycle this thought. You belief, that "you think constantly", it is it just a program. The more times you "think" about problem, the more negative enegry you accumulate.
Sounds to me as if you've chosen to hide from anger. Do you ever feel sadness at least?

truth seeker

I had all emotions, up to 35 year crisis, when I was completely drained. I had to find a way to solve it and up to this time, it is almost done.

It seems you are not completely aware about psychic attacks. Almost every time someone raises voice on you, you have been drained, unless you dodge or identify attack. So anger is way to drain. When you empty self, you are empty others too, and sometimes energize yourself.

Sadness about what?

maxim.m said:
I had all emotions, up to 35 year crisis, when I was completely drained. I had to find a way to solve it and up to this time, it is almost done.

It seems you are not completely aware about psychic attacks. Almost every time someone raises voice on you, you have been drained, unless you dodge or identify attack. So anger is way to drain. When you empty self, you are empty others too, and sometimes energize yourself.
You may want to read my first post on this forum then. We could swap stories. :)

Anger can be a way to drain but not if it's utilized properly. This is the context we are speaking of in this thread. I'm thinking that there may be a slight misunderstanding here in terms of language and context.

maxim.m said:
Sadness about what?
About anything. I'm not speaking of being sad or crying all the time but rather being sad sometimes about the state of the world we live in or certain incorrect ideas/thoughts we have about ourselves. Things like that. Why is happiness the only "acceptable" emotion?

Álvaro said:
You are being very subjective with your concepts.
Have you tried Éiriú Eolas? The suggestion of jhonny on health and diet issues I think will surprise you. If you take a tour of SOTT also find very interesting articles on health and nutrition.

Sure, any experience is subjective.
No, I dont read it yet.

As far as I know US argo-industry and Ukraine agro-industry are completly different. It is getting worse from year to year, but we still can buy relatively natural products.

maxim.m said:
truth seeker said:
Why is happiness the only "acceptable" emotion?

It is not. It is natural function when some state of the mind is reached.

says who ?

maxim m,

I have the slight feeling that you have a rather big Ego and that you are expressing delusional thinking at the moment.
the "I'm right" syndrome is another thing that comes to my mind when I read your posts.

you might benefit from reading those threads:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,19024.0.html
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,26247.0.html

another thing that has helped a lot of people is to rethink their diet:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,22916.msg333280.html#new

you have stated in your intruduction that you have read almost everything from this site but quite frankly it seems that you didn't understood much of it. this forum has a specific purpose it is a platform for people who want to learn about themselfs and their enviroment through networking.

so the question is : do you want to learn or do you want to continue to live in illusions?

"I" think i am understanding better where you are coming from maxim.m:
maxim.m said:
Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a third density being. I have all the emotions of a third density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a third density being. Therefore I can’t turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.
A: No. If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

(Wave, chapter 24)

First of all, I have to say, that I've tried different types of meditation (more than 20+ methods), and have found that there are few of them that works for me. First meditation is "listen your mind". It is primary meditation I use, second - "turn off my internal radio" and just be silent. It is easy for me, because some internal enegry flow inside and I hear it, so it is easy concentrate on "nadi sounds". I can hear it even if I am in underground subway within a train. So, mind control is my tool. And when I tried "no anticipation", it is strictly mind control method.
This describes what i do as well, but with a difference. For me, an ocean of calm has been produced within me, so that i can choose what emotion to express. Today i experienced anger which is a thread in the making, but because i have the ocean of calm i observed it, and used it as fuel for more penetrating vision, thus attaining greater insight. "I" think that it's not about eradicating negative emotions like anger, per se, but about what & how such energies are used. Like the C's have said, it's all about balance. The transmutation of energies such as emotions, from negative to positive is also possibility, osit.

Btw, i too have realized that it's primarily about gaining control of one's own mind, ie mind control.
maxim.m said:
At first stages of "mind balancing" and didnt select abstract conception to learn. I setup a trigger, programmed myself to identify what my mind do not accept. And it was a food for "why is that". And my logic thinking led me to some anticipation from others. I asked myself why I do anticipate, and it answered with more root cause. I can dig dipper and dipper to find out "root causes". There were only few of them really. Others just results from root causes. I used mind balancing on those root causes. It took about half of year.
You're describing doing what "it" doesn't like, and i have found the same thing, namely that the variations are superficial, the underlying dynamics are driven by a few key programs, what you call root causes. Doing something to the root causes, will certainly change the entire dynamics of one's psyche, but i am not comfortable with my level of BEING yet, to attempt to radically alter myself in such a manner, but maybe you are.
maxim.m said:
So, I do not have any anger at all. I still have a few anticipation I work on. I see emotions of others, but they do not touch me. My emotions are natural smile and laugh.
More, I have studied on myself, how my mind is working. And I can say, there are a stages on "anger". Firstly, "root cause/root anticipation" sends a thought. After "Internal radio" programm cycle this thought. You belief, that "you think constantly", it is it just a program. The more times you "think" about problem, the more negative enegry you accumulate.
Don't know about totally eradicating anger, especially since we are still 3D beings, meaning that we still need to interact with the 3D environment, where anger has a survival value. Let me illustrate with a story:
bngenoh said:
It was late at night and i was close to the woods in a clearing, then i sensed 2 beings behind me, and turned around, they were invisible, but i could still see the outline of their form, that's how i knew there were 2 of them. What i felt upon cognizing them in my presence elicited the strongest feeling of enmity i have ever felt in this life. It was pure bloodlust, & in my mind's eye, fangs came out. They felt this as well, and didn't come any closer. "I" do not know who or what they were, but i know that without that feeling, that encounter would have been very very different.
Tottaly agree that there are stages to anger, the stress response is the beginning, when one is consciously aware of the beginning, one has more choices as to what to do with it & how to do it. What you describe with the root causes/anticipation basically hijacking the stirrings of anger, i have found to be true, you will probably be interested in The Adaptive Unconscious.

Don't know about "the more times one thinks about a problem, the more negative energy one accumulates" bit though. As with everything, it depends on context, & the quantity and quality of the knowledge and understanding one has. My experience with extended focused thought is that there is indeed energy gathered, but no polarity to it, we are the ones who give polarity to energy by the intent contained therein, osit.
maxim.m said:
"no anticipation" method worked like this: When I tried to imaginate some "fixed future", i have triggered and break programm with some effort. Redirected my mind to think about anticipation.
Working on exactly the same thing here maxim.m. As to this:
maxim.m said:
Do cass/ra ever be angry?
Do they block/hide their emotions? Or is it natural?
How would we know what is or is not natural to supposed beings who exceed us in every way, when we ourselves are very abnormal. First things first, and that is to regain our normality, ie what is natural to us, osit.

Thanks for this. It confirms some of my thoughts I had about anger, and also makes me think more about the emotional center, negative and positive parts, that maybe the work and learning of our feelings, as the understand of how these apply to different situations, make me more or less have an idea why the higher emotional center has no negative sides, because your feelings are mastered so they can be used in a constructive way.

Anger is not easy to master, I've been angry lot of times and payed for it.

bngenoh

It is why detecting and interrupting in the beginning is very effective.
But the goal is not just interrupt, but correct.
I still do not know is it possible entirely reprogramm wishful thinking, to natural pure intention.
Sto is not the way we act. It is mostly the way we think. Act is just reflection of thought/or fight with thought, if we do what do not think.
Fight is conflict and isn't natural.

There are a lot of ego in my anticipations. But I am trying to follow cass advice. It is fun to experiment. You never know what you get in the end.

Hi maxim.m,
maxim.m said:
It is why detecting and interrupting in the beginning is very effective.
But the goal is not just interrupt, but correct.
Detecting and interrupting the flow in the beginning, is very effective because enough momentum hasn't yet been gained. It's like martial arts such as Qigong & Tai chi, where the emphasis is on fluidity and the control of subtle forces; the energies responsible for thought being the most subtle & thus the most powerful of all, osit. There is another martial art whose name i am forgetting, but its emphasis is on using the opponents strength against them. It can only work if one is acutely aware of the present, and any changes in the opponent, basically channeling the opponents power into becoming one's own weapon. This is interrupting the flow, and setting it on a course that one sees fit, ie what one views as correct.
maxim.m said:
I still do not know is it possible entirely reprogramm wishful thinking, to natural pure intention.
"I" think it is possible to develop to the state of operating on pure intention, it would just be a very advanced level of consciously aware sublimity, osit. In order to achieve such a state, know thyself & thy machine, is what is to be done to the fullest extent, osit. Basically one has to complete "The Work," and even then i feel, it is merely the beginning of life, and all we are doing, is simply completing the prerequisites in order to be able to play with the grownups.

maxim.m said:
Sto is not the way we act. It is mostly the way we think. Act is just reflection of thought/or fight with thought, if we do what do not think.
Agree that STO is mostly the way we think & talk(if that), but not how we act, at least for the typical individual, especially in the "developed" world. Actions are the true test of anyone, one can profess the most altruistic concepts, but their actions in reality are the test of that individual. Tis why we are here, to resolve all the contradictions within us, because biology is merely a thought process at work, osit.

maxim.m said:
Fight is conflict and isn't natural.
Beg to differ on that one, because conflict is just an interaction of energies, as such conflict is the mechanism of actualizing creation, because everything is merely a result of the interaction of energies. So you see, conflict is the essence of nature, ie what is natural, osit.

maxim.m said:
There are a lot of ego in my anticipations. But I am trying to follow cass advice. It is fun to experiment. You never know what you get in the end.
Join the club, :D even when i've realized & clearly stated that there is absolutely no point in anticipating what is to come because the rate of obsolescence on any given anticipation is continually accelerating, "it" still does it. It's quite hilarious really, just a measure of how far i have yet to go, basically a signal to me that i am not yet the master of my own house.

Indeed it is fun to experiment, mainly because you don't know the outcome. Learning is fun. :D

The important thing about dealing with anger is to remember that it is a horse and you must never let it get out of control. That doesn't mean that you cannot act angry or do things to communicate that anger or let off the steam in a controlled manner. But it should never control you. You make that horse go where you want it to go.

After awhile, the horse is well-schooled and you find that fewer and fewer things "startle it" or make you angry. Then you have a problem because you have to find bigger and better petty tyrants to stir things up to keep you in action.

Laura said:
The important thing about dealing with anger is to remember that it is a horse and you must never let it get out of control. That doesn't mean that you cannot act angry or do things to communicate that anger or let off the steam in a controlled manner. But it should never control you. You make that horse go where you want it to go.

After awhile, the horse is well-schooled and you find that fewer and fewer things "startle it" or make you angry. Then you have a problem because you have to find bigger and better petty tyrants to stir things up to keep you in action.
:lol: Excellent, just excellent. Agree 100% :clap: :thup:

Laura said:

Great explanation! The part in bold is that anger can be dangerous -- it can lead to disaster if it gets out of control, just like an out of control horse. But this doesn't mean that there's something inherently wrong with horses. In this metaphor/analogy, we wouldn't be able to travel anywhere without well cared for and trained horses that can be directed to pull us in the right direction. :)

By the way, this goes for all other emotions, as well. We can't make progress without them, but if they get out of control/become distorted, we'll have lots of trouble ahead.

Back
Top Bottom