Anger: 6 Psychological Benefits of Getting Mad

voyageur said:
Does anger not have a polarity, a negative and positive, seen and used correctly it seems to play on the higher centers.
Think the polarity of anger dominates this, anger is an influence and not necessarily a blocker of free will, it may even be an essential emotional center component that reacts to internal and external shocks of free will.

Everything has negative and positive aspects. It is subjective. And depends of point of view.
But there are features that can be described w/o emotions.

Anger is a way to defend self, by creating a wall between, with a goal to restrict other in some way. So it has natural function of "increasing distance between". It is not what STS really wants. STS person wants that everything is turning around him/her. So anger is followed with conditions where aggressor "open a door in the wall", makes you even more controllable.

If there are parents and children and one of them serve to children and other "serve" and manipulate the way she/he think everything should be, there is natural tendency to increasing distance with "angry" one, and decreasing distance with one who accept. It is my own experience.

About defence. There are physical and psychic attacks. It is known fact and one should have awareness to identify those.
But most of times "not acceptance" means that there are "internal breaks" in body, where energy flow is blocked with some prejudice. And removing these "breaks" is the way to advance.

voyageur said:
Can you summarize this?

First of all I made intention to serve other. It was really hard in the beggining. Cause there were tendency to influence to everything around and because of misinterpritation of what is STO means.
I had a plan and method - mind balancing.
First you look close on some prejudice you selected to learn and count negative and positive aspects.
Second you examine reverse conception of your prejudice and also identify negative and positive aspects.
Third and Fourth you are listen to other, what they think of your prejudice and reverse conception.
It is natural way we learn and it is way to remove prejudices/distortion (term of ra material) and balance your mind.

I used forums to talk with those who have different opinions than I have. And do not talk with those who agree with me, because I dont learn this way.
Tendention to accept and serve led to changes in my body.
First my chakras were burning (4,2,3), followed with "cold wind" through it.
Second my cheeks and ears were burning - it was effect of opening up 5th chakra.

After reading this material I added "no anticipation" rule to my practice. I have to control my mind during 24 hours a day with this method. It was really tough, and I even lied in the bed a lot to restore my life force. After some breakdown there was effect of "wind blowing" in agnya. It is natural state now when I am calm. I do not need to do anything, even meditate to reach this condition. All I have to do is relax.

So, I can summarize, that mind balancing and learning opens up your energy potential.
And it is best way to defend self. No need any anger.

maxim.m said:
So, I can summarize, that mind balancing and learning opens up your energy potential.

Can you tell us what your diet is like, what your occupation is, general family life, that sort of thing, so we can better assess what you are saying about your methodology?

When thinking about anger being a motivator for change, I remembered the forewords written by Albert Camus in his book "The Rebel" :

The Rebel said:
What is a man in revolt? A man who says no, but whose refusal does not imply a renunciation. He is also a man who says yes, from the moment
he makes his first gesture of rebellion. A slave who has taken orders all his life suddenly decides that he cannot obey some new command

What does he mean by saying "no"? He means for example, that "this has been going on too long", "up to this point yes, beyond it no," "you
are going too far" or again "there is a limit beyond which you shall not go".

In other words, his `no' affirms the existence of a borderline. You find the same conception in the man in revolt's opinion that the other
person is `exaggerating', that he is exerting his authority beyond a limit where he infringes on the rights of others. He revolts because
he categorically refuses to submit to the conditions that he considers intolerable and also because he is confusedly convinced that his
position is justified, or rather, because in his own mind he thinks that he has the right to…'.

Rebellion cannot exist without the feeling that somewhere, in some way, you are justified. It is in this way that the rebel slave says
yes and no at the same time. He affirms that there are limits and also that he suspects—and wishes to preserve—the existence of certain
things beyond those limits. He stubbornly insists that there are certain things in him which `are worthwhile…' and which must be taken
into consideration.

In every act of rebellion, the man concerned experiences not only a feeling of revulsion at the infringement of his rights but also a
complete and spontaneous loyalty to certain aspects of himself.
Thus he implicitly brings into play a standard of values so far from being
false that he is willing to preserve them at all costs. Up to this point he has, at least, kept quiet and, in despair, has accepted a
condition to which he submits even though he considers it unjust.

To keep quiet is to allow yourself to believe that you have no opinions, that you want nothing, and in certain cases it amounts to
really wanting nothing.
Despair, like Absurdism, prefers to consider everything in general and nothing in particular. Silence expresses
this attitude very satisfactorily. But from the moment that the man in revolt finds his voice — even though he has nothing to say but no— he
begins to consider things in particular.

The man in revolt, in the etymological sense, does a complete turnabout. He acted under the lash of his master's whip. Suddenly he
turns and faces him. He opposes what is preferable to what is not. Not every value entails rebellion, but every act of rebellion tacitly
invokes a value. Or is it really a question of values? ...

The part of himself that he wanted to be respected he proceeds to place above everything else and proclaims it preferable to every
thing, even to life itself. It becomes for him the supreme good. Having up to now been willing to compromise, the slave suddenly adopts
("because this is how it must be.") an attitude of All or Nothing. With rebellion, awareness is born.

Laura said:
Can you tell us what your diet is like, what your occupation is, general family life, that sort of thing, so we can better assess what you are saying about your methodology?

I am not using any diet, my natural weight is about 65-74 Kg during last 20+ years (from 16 years), height is 183.
Have 2 daughters, 10 and 2 years old.
I work as Software Architect during 15+ years.

Last 3+ years I am visiting hatha yoga twice a week or less. It helps me feel healthy and also activate some internal energy. My body is burning inside while taking some asanas, I dont know why, maybe it is "Bleedthrough" described in your books.

And it is not my methodology. I just was slowly reading ra/cassiopaean materials on the topic "distortion"(ra) and "prejudice"/"anticipation" (cass) and experement with it.

maxim.m said:
Anger is a way to defend self, by creating a wall between, with a goal to restrict other in some way. So it has natural function of "increasing distance between". It is not what STS really wants. STS person wants that everything is turning around him/her. So anger is followed with conditions where aggressor "open a door in the wall", makes you even more controllable.
I have to disagree. My understanding is that sts wants us to feel distance - a separation - from others so that we feel isolated.
When considering how and when to use anger, I think one must consider the specific situation. If someone is dealing with pathology, anger can be a useful tool if used rightly. Depending upon the circumstances, one may either try to separate themselves, use anger to set up a necessary protective barrier or some combination of the two. One can accept the fact that someone is using their free will to take advantage of others and at the same time not allow that person to overstep the bounds of another's free will.

maxim.m said:
After reading this material I added "no anticipation" rule to my practice. I have to control my mind during 24 hours a day with this method. It was really tough, and I even lied in the bed a lot to restore my life force. After some breakdown there was effect of "wind blowing" in agnya. It is natural state now when I am calm. I do not need to do anything, even meditate to reach this condition. All I have to do is relax.

It sounds to me more like you may be denying or suppressing your anger. it also sounds as if you're picking and choosing concepts that support your worldview - the one's "it likes". I suppose my question to you would be "Do you ever get angry?" if so, what do you do with it?

Also, the cass materials you read, were they the transcripts or the wave itself? If they were the transcripts, I'd suggest you read the wave in order to gain an understanding of the fuller context. By reading the transcripts alone, it's too easy for people to misinterpret what is being relayed and people tend to view what is written through their own subjective lens.

Hallo Maxim

English is not your first language, I assume? When english speaking people say diet, they often think on how and what do you eat generally, what sort of food, what are yours habits in nutrition. Not just some specific diet (like for some illness or something like that).

BTW, if your weight goes between 65-74, up and down, not just increasing to 74 through the years, you are probably having problems with your diet. (that is from personal experience)

maxim.m said:
Anger is a way to defend self, by creating a wall between, with a goal to restrict other in some way. So it has natural function of "increasing distance between".

I think that perhaps you may be confusing anger with aggression?

FWIW, I've found no better fuel for work on the self than anger. And even before I found the Work, some of the best decisions under stressful situations in life have been because of anger. It's a great kick in the rear end to get you to face and deal with what's usually been lingering in the background for a while.

SeekinTruth said:
FWIW, I've found no better fuel for work on the self than anger. And even before I found the Work, some of the best decisions under stressful situations in life have been because of anger. It's a great kick in the rear end to get you to face and deal with what's usually been lingering in the background for a while.
:lol: SeekinTruth, i second that.

bngenoh said:
SeekinTruth said:
:lol: SeekinTruth, i second that.

Me third.

Anger fuels a lot of what we do; the key is to channel it and utilize it properly as the instinctive reaction is designed to be utilized. It is basically an arousing of the negative half of the emotional center which exists to preserve our lives and warn us of danger. It is only when it is wrongly directed and not managed (as you would manage a horse pulling your cart) that it becomes a problem. Sometimes, indeed, you have to put blinders on the horse or hold the reins tightly, but the power of the activated horse is mighty for work.

truth seeker said:
It sounds to me more like you may be denying or suppressing your anger. it also sounds as if you're picking and choosing concepts that support your worldview - the one's "it likes". I suppose my question to you would be "Do you ever get angry?" if so, what do you do with it?

Also, the cass materials you read, were they the transcripts or the wave itself? If they were the transcripts, I'd suggest you read the wave in order to gain an understanding of the fuller context. By reading the transcripts alone, it's too easy for people to misinterpret what is being relayed and people tend to view what is written through their own subjective lens.

Ive read all waves series and even translated some fragments to russian to better understand.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a third density being. I have all the emotions of a third density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a third density being. Therefore I can’t turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.
A: No. If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

(Wave, chapter 24)

First of all, I have to say, that I've tried different types of meditation (more than 20+ methods), and have found that there are few of them that works for me. First meditation is "listen your mind". It is primary meditation I use, second - "turn off my internal radio" and just be silent. It is easy for me, because some internal enegry flow inside and I hear it, so it is easy concentrate on "nadi sounds". I can hear it even if I am in underground subway within a train. So, mind control is my tool. And when I tried "no anticipation", it is strictly mind control method.

At first stages of "mind balancing" and didnt select abstract conception to learn. I setup a trigger, programmed myself to identify what my mind do not accept. And it was a food for "why is that". And my logic thinking led me to some anticipation from others. I asked myself why I do anticipate, and it answered with more root cause. I can dig dipper and dipper to find out "root causes". There were only few of them really. Others just results from root causes. I used mind balancing on those root causes. It took about half of year.

So, I do not have any anger at all. I still have a few anticipation I work on. I see emotions of others, but they do not touch me. My emotions are natural smile and laugh.
More, I have studied on myself, how my mind is working. And I can say, there are a stages on "anger". Firstly, "root cause/root anticipation" sends a thought. After "Internal radio" programm cycle this thought. You belief, that "you think constantly", it is it just a program. The more times you "think" about problem, the more negative enegry you accumulate.

There are psychic attacks, when you all of sudden have all those "negative thought".
It is nature:
Q: (L) I also noticed that several of us have been involved with persons and relationships that seem designed to confuse, defuse, and otherwise distort our learning, as well as drain our energy. Basically, keeping us so stressed that we cannot fulfill our potential. Is there some significance to this observation?
A: That is elementary, my dear Knight! […]
Q: (L) Were the individuals in our lives selected for the extremely subtle nature of their abilities to evoke pity, or were we programmed to respond to pity so that we were blind to something that was obvious to other people?
A: Neither. You were selected to interact with those who would trigger a hypnotic response that would ultimately lead to a drain of energy.

(wave chapter 17)
I learned to indentify those.

"no anticipation" method worked like this: When I tried to imaginate some "fixed future", i have triggered and break programm with some effort. Redirected my mind to think about anticipation.

Avala said:
Hallo Maxim

English is not your first language, I assume? When english speaking people say diet, they often think on how and what do you eat generally, what sort of food, what are yours habits in nutrition. Not just some specific diet (like for some illness or something like that).

BTW, if your weight goes between 65-74, up and down, not just increasing to 74 through the years, you are probably having problems with your diet. (that is from personal experience)

Yes, I speak russian and only russian. I eat everything, and prefer to change constantly what I eat. I do not drink any alсohol last 0.5-1 year. After some practice my body do not accept it. I have headache from any dose.

One of my heroines is a mother, around 1980, that killed the assassin of her child, her child that was tortured, violated and killed. I remember her picture during her trial (I think in Germany). Her eyes were telling the camera: I did what I have to do. Her anger put her in action, maybe a drastic action, but for her a just action.

With that I am not telling that we have to kill. I am not saying this. But sometimes we have to act, from our anger. Anger is a signal, a very natural signal. When I am angry it is because something is happening that I don't like. Anger-the-signal is telling me something. My duty is to see and listen to anger. Anger can be a vitamin for creation. I am sure that Picasso painted his master piece "Guernica" under the influence of anger. I am sure that some social changes for the good are made by people who are angry with some social injustices.

I think that if you refuse to listen to your anger it is a bad thing. Anger also can be very manipulative, so that's why it has, under my point of vue, two sides. Gandhi surely was angry with the situation in India, he decided to utilize his anger with his form of no participation. But some people are using their anger to produce grief to others. There is a fine line between the two.

But I am not an expert so maybe what I say is non-sense. :rolleyes:

maxim.m said:
Avala said:
Hallo Maxim

Yes, I speak russian and only russian. I eat everything, and prefer to change constantly what I eat. I do not drink any alсohol last 0.5-1 year. After some practice my body do not accept it. I have headache from any dose.

Hi maxim.m
you should read the diet and health topics here in the forum because it is not only about alcohol, there are many things such as gluten, dairy, soya and other that could cause us many diseases and influence our behavior

I honestly think it would be advisable to empty the cup to fill it again. You are being very subjective with your concepts with insights into the things you say and use the information as you resonates more, turning away from other parties who complete the entire spectrum of what is discussed here.

Have you tried Éiriú Eolas? The suggestion of jhonny on health and diet issues I think will surprise you. If you take a tour of SOTT also find very interesting articles on health and nutrition.

Back
Top Bottom