Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I can even push this further.

heute back ich, morgen brau ich,..."
= ["today I bake, tomorrow I brew,..."]

to bake (sth.) -> to coagulate (sth.)
to brew (sth.) -> to release (solve) (sth.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding airports. A quick search asking what is the ideal place to build an airport apart from dimensions, runway etc. It indicates that one of the main elements to take into account is the prevailing wind direction:

From there you jump to meteorology with respect to those prevailing winds.

*And here we can add the great plains of Ukraine:

I have a suspicion that airports are built not just for the winds for ease of aircraft, takeoff and landing. It is the WEATHER that is important and a constant pattern that allows easy transition between densities.

An example of this, I can tell from my own experiences traveling. Ezeiza International Airport in Argentina, almost no matter the season of the year, will always be a few degrees colder than the rest of the surrounding areas. And it turns out that this airport located in the province of Buenos Aires, this province and continuing towards the pampas is a plain and a plain similar to that of Ukraine.
By the way, if you are from Argentina, you can connect some points of this thread (Rosicrucians-Grail) with the psychographies of the Argentinean Benjamin Solari Parravichini that have not ceased to have repercussions in recent times, Parravichini coined by some researchers as (the Nostredamus of America) for a series of prophecies-psychographies written in drawings with many hits! Some of these may even relate to the Grail itself.
I discovered a series of psychographies where there are some elements that I consider important to contrast with the material "Cassiopeia" but I will focus on a few for the moment I hope it will be useful for everyone and especially for MJF as thanks for his time, effort and study.

Biography
Benjamín Solari Parravicini was born on August 8, 1898, in Buenos Aires, capital of his country. His mother, Dolores Parravicini Noriera, was a first cousin of the actor Florencio Parravicini (1876-1941) and his father, Benjamín Tomás Solari, became a national deputy.

The family had a mansion in Vicente López (10 km north of Buenos Aires), which they called La Casona, where Parravicini spent his childhood and youth, and which as an adult he used as a weekend farm, living in an apartment on 800 Mexico Street, between Piedras and Tacuarí, in the Buenos Aires neighborhood of Monserrat.[3]He was the oldest of eight siblings and was nicknamed Pelón.

Painter

Throughout his life he devoted himself to painting with considerable success: he even exhibited at the Asociación Amigos del Arte salon (on Florida Street) and received congratulations from the then President of Argentina, Marcelo T. de Alvear (1868-1942), who attended the exhibition. He then won a prize at an international exhibition organized at La Rural and later, he exhibited in Liège, Belgium, where he won a gold medal and managed to get King Albert I (1875-1934) to buy one of his works.[3] He was a professor at the Liceo de la Liceu (Lyceum) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

He was a professor at the Liceo de España (in Buenos Aires), in charge of the Arts Department at the Banco Municipal, director of Art and Social Aid at the Banco Municipal de Préstamos,[4] head of the exhibition gallery of the Porteño municipality,[3]and in 1948, secretary of the Association for the Development of the Arts.

Prophecies

Parravicini is also known as the Argentine Nostradamus, and apparently already during his childhood he had contact with the paranormal, claiming to interact with angels, elves and fairies. His father was a psychiatrist and, worried about his son, subjected him to intensive medical tests that did not prove that he had any illness.[5][6] At that time, little Benjamin foretold a "war that would break out in '14", the First World War, which would be his first prediction.

According to his followers, Parravicini foretold several world-renowned events, including:

The advent of television.[7]
The Space Race.[8][9][10] Satellite communications.
Satellite communications.[10]
in vitro fertilization.[11]
That the first terrestrial being to reach outer space would be a dog.[12] The arrival of Fidel Castro or Che Guevara.
The arrival of Fidel Castro or Che Guevara in Cuba.[13] The assassination of John F. Kennedy.
The assassination of John F. Kennedy.[14] The Falklands War and the Falklands.
The Falklands War and the subsequent fall of the dictatorship after the defeat.[15] The occupation of France and its subsequent liberation.[16] The occupation of France and its subsequent liberation by the French.
The occupation of France and its subsequent liberation by the Allies.[16] The atomic bombing of the United States.
The atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.[17][18] The end of World War II.
The end of the Second World War.[19] The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI and the subsequent liberation by the Allies.
The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI and the election of Pope Francis.[20][21]
The attacks on the Twin Towers in New York City on September 11, 2001.[22] The attacks on the World Trade Center.
In 1932, while drawing and painting in his studio, he began to think spontaneous ideas, phrases and drawings that made no sense to him, which he wrote down on paper. Being a Catholic, he destroyed many of these drawings because he did not believe in them.

Parravicini made - according to him under the mandate of his guardian angel, Fray José de Aragón, and other "incorporeal personalities" - more than a thousand prophetic drawings (which he called premonitory psychographs) throughout his life between 1936 and 1972.

Parravichini in some of his psychographies refers to a (Gray Man) it is believed that this person will be of great help to the world and it could be that this person is the one who could have access to the Grail.

Psychographics (the young hermit of the North):

"The young hermit of the North who travels to the south will arrive and will say I am because I am because I was and because I will be I am because I am love and I bring him".

Highlights of this psychograph (the hermit) is another appellation to Perceval.
If we join the dots it carries a constellation of the North, doesn't it seem to you Cassiopeia?
According to the Cs, love is knowledge and the hermit seems to indicate that by showing papers.

Here is another psychograph (the Gray man is arriving) on his right is a Merkaba.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-233650_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114-233650_Facebook.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 25649384-cielo-constelación-de-casiopea-en-la-noche.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 4q5nr.jpg
    4q5nr.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: MJF
@humbertoemigar1977

I am familiar with Parravicini's work. But first, do a search on the forum about him.

Parravicini not have too many hits in his prophecies. The former "guided" by his guardian angel Jose of Aragon makes alarm bells ringing.

Some notes from Wikipedia in Spanish:

He says that in 2002 things would change for the better. Quite the contrary: 2011; every minute that passes is a step toward the destruction of the planet.

The issue of abduction love also gives food for thought. And that there are people chosen sounds very New Age. I conclude that if he really was a contact, it was 4D STS.

Probably had good intentions, but missed and said nonsense.

my two cents.

I already had that information, the wikipedia its a good source, even i cant find many of their sources behold the not-too-serious Fabio Zerpa and the "copy&paste" meme with that text, no one took Zerpa seriously in his own contry.

you even can put "Debes predicar amor. Universo es armonía. Los estamos observando. Su conducta es agresiva. Tenemos muchos elegidos. Volveremos a encontrarnos" on google and you will see that text copied many times, however you cant find the source besides Fabio Zerpa, who published the text recently in 2003 (...).

Another men called Pedro Romaniuk took advantage of his fame too using lies.

And That is not the only case:

In my research i find 800, yes, 800 fake texts about his writings, i study their work and i find many corrupted texts, even some were CENSORED by the Editorial Kier, a masonic publisher who stole many of their writtings after the Parravicini`s dead

Many of the numbers and dates in his writtings had any sense at all, even those refered at the same years in which he wrote them.

Besides, in Testamento Profetico, the only book who he itself puts his psicographs in order, the supossed dates and years are random but the real order was in three aspects:

- Las Tres Horas: the three hours, marked by strange circles in the graphs, these are the hours 10, 11 and 12, the decade of 2000 correspond to the 10th hour (source : book Dibujos Profeticos 1, psicograph 10), the 4D "evolution jump" correspond to the end of the 12th hour, it appear had nothing to do with the normal calendar.

- The grammatica : in writtings the same supossed years are named in very different ways, and never are wrote in 4 digits, for example, it can say "=66= (text) ", "66 - (text) ", "para el 66 (text)" or the number can found in the graphic but without any reference in his text.

- The 2002: the numbers are from 65 to 99, the inflexion points are the numbers 66 and 99, in 99 it say that the spirit of Christ will live on the entire world and from that point begins the 2002 era.

One of the most importants topics are refered to something called ".O.M.", "O.M" and "OM", it appears are three diferent things, no clue exactly what is it but in the writtings say that "the chinesse will teach/show it to the world".

That was my question about.

Personally and in a 6 degree situation, by contact of the mother of a classmate in elementary school, who is (or was) in the world of paranormal and ufological research, she knew fabio zerpa, and pedro romaniuk and therefore had a connection with the family of parravicini. (And here I add that after many years I was able to find out that this lady - the mother of my classmate - and her husband were not clean wheat.)

But it does not stop there. Because with time, some of Parravicini's relatives and a forum that was generated around his prophecies became a sort of group of fanatics with political inclinations. That is, they interpreted the prophecies according to their convenience and political beliefs.

I doubt very much that in this forum there is an objective search for truth, if at the end of the day everything is passed through the filter of what parravicini said or drew.

@humbertoemigar1977

I am familiar with Parravicini's work. But first, do a search on the forum about him.

Personally and in a 6 degree situation, by contact of the mother of a classmate in elementary school, who is (or was) in the world of paranormal and ufological research, she knew fabio zerpa, and pedro romaniuk and therefore had a connection with the family of parravicini. (And here I add that after many years I was able to find out that this lady - the mother of my classmate - and her husband were not clean wheat.)

But it does not stop there. Because with time, some of Parravicini's relatives and a forum that was generated around his prophecies became a sort of group of fanatics with political inclinations. That is, they interpreted the prophecies according to their convenience and political beliefs.

I doubt very much that in this forum there is an objective search for truth, if at the end of the day everything is passed through the filter of what parravicini said or drew.

One never really knows and you are right, one thing is the work of Parravichini and another those who interpret it.
I have not studied his work in depth but I can make some considerations about the beliefs of the receiver that can influence what they receive from the transmitter or it could be the case that Julio Cesar in 5d STO pretends to be this "Aragon" or Julio Cesar can use even catholic beliefs to communicate and infiltrate things to 3D because he knows that everything is frequency and it does not matter if he communicates it through the holy virgins and christs, is there some kind of bible that suggests the 10 commandments on a contact?
We have to use discernment, discrimination of information, analysis, comparative analysis and a number of other things while maintaining neutrality and limits, I don't think anyone is exempt from making mistakes and being deceived.
So I thank you to know that something of Parravichini has been treated in the forum as well as many other topics like the 4d contact with Orion STO souls as humans I suppose they could be even for this forum or what are the rules of the STO contact? In your Country in Northwestern Argentina like Jujuy there is evidence of a series of Petroglyphs of the Knights Templar probably in that place there is an imaginary ley line or some portal as there must be in many other places and Countries of America.

Casablanca

Re-reading the 1998 transcripts has made me aware of some additional connections with this quest, which I had overlooked. I will start with the session dated 21 February 1998 where the first reference to the book 'The White Goddess' by Robert Graves was made:

A: Laura has had much success in revealing encrypted information... it even raises one's FRV. You need a "recharging, my dear." All this attack has sapped ye!

Q: (L) In what sense, or any specific mode of recharging?

A: You and Ark must get on the right "track."

Q: Are you meaning 'track' as in 'treadmill'?

A: The time for deciphering is not now.

Q: Okay, thank you. Now, in this other book, 'The White Goddess' about the Triple Goddess, alphabets, trees, which this author tracks back to the goddess Danu who Rhys identifies as Cassiopaea... but, in this particular section, it brings up something about which I have been EXTREMELY curious... the lame king, the wounded thigh, and the heel issue which is connected to the thigh issue... the thigh of Zeus and the heel of Achilles. Well, it seems that a LOT of heros or 'gods' had this thigh or heel issue and that later, the divine right of kings was connected to this and often a king was ritually lamed. It seems that the wound in the thigh led to an inability to place the heel on the ground which then led to a tabu against the king putting his feet on the ground altogether. Why the ban against the king putting his feet on the ground? Why did the heel have to be protected from contact with the earth?

A: In order to interrupt grounding of chakras.

Q: What happens when the chakras are grounded?

A: What happens to you?

Q: Well, a circuit is closed and energy flows out of you. When you are grounded energy flows out of you or through you...

A: Or in.

Q: Why?

A: Would you do Reiki with high heels on?

Q: No. You take your shoes off.

A: Why?

Q: So that you complete the circuit so the the energy comes into you to give to another person.

A: Yes.

Q: So, if you have a king whose feet are not allowed to touch the ground, that becomes an altogether STS mode of existence, I would think...

A: Puppetry, as one sees today.

Q: Then, when the individual has been lamed, they have become a puppet.

A: Yes, and who is the puppeteer?

Q: They have become part of the Chain of Command... STS.

A: Yes.

Q: Okay, I will! Anything else? I think we have about covered it for tonight...

A: Leaves on cover...

Q: (A) What about them?

A: Oak.

Q: Yes...

A: Is Beechnut a company?

Q: Interesting thought. Okay. Anything else?

There are some interesting quotes here. The reference to the 'lame king, the wounded thigh' clearly has relevance to King Arthur, the Fisher King (who represents all of us in 3rd Density), as depicted in the story of Parzival (see my previous post). It suggests that we need to close the Chakra circuit in order to be illuminated. The Grail may be able to help in this process, if not literally, then at least in a metaphysical sense - as in achieving the Kundalini experience of enlightenment through the Crown Chakra. We have looked at the role of the Pharaoh in Ancient Egypt, where he was veiwed as a deity and a 'shining' or 'illuminated one' - as signified by his was or sceptre of power (a shepherd's crook/staff to lead his sheep). The same is true of Abraham/Moses in the Bible and Christian Bishops and Patriarchs carry on this tradition today, as did druids in pagan times. In comparison, constitutional monarchs today are just puppets of STS forces. The Stuarts were toppled from their throne in Britain because they still believed in the divine right of kings, which was unacceptable to the PTB of the day, who instead established a constitutional monarchy through William of Orange and Queen Mary, as survives in the UK to the present day. The Illuminati had boasted in the 18th Century that they would topple thrones and altars and did so.

'The White Goddess' was the book which had references to trees in it and the C's subsequently told Laura that the trees would lead her to the anwer. As I have discovered through this thread, the motif of trees, particularly in people's names, crops up time and time again (bizarrely, even my own surname in old French means 'Ash Tree'). One of the trees most encountered is the Oak tree. Hence, I was rather intrigued when I saw the C's draw Laura's attention to the Oak tree, whose leaves appeared on the cover of the book. At first sight, this seems to be a probable reference again to Oak Island, especially as there is a follow-up reference to 'Beechnut', which may link with Sir Francis Bacon, whose name in old French means Beech tree. I aim to explore this clue to see where it leads but for now I want to connect it to further excerpts I noted in the session dated 2 May 1998:
Q: Who was Joseph of Arimathea?

A: A disciple of the unibound.

Q: What's a 'unibound?'

A: Singular thought.

Q: What is the unibound?

A: Transcendant discipline.

Q: And what does one do if one is a participant?

A: Up to 96 hours of clear channel meditation.

Q: Okay, so Joseph was a disciple of this... is this an individual or a concept?

A: Each.

Q: What was Joseph's role, if any, in relation to the 'Holy Grail?'

A: None.

Q: Who created the legends of the Holy Grail and Joseph of Arimathea bringing it to a) France, or b) England? Who was behind the creating of this group of legends?

A: Not a group of legends.

Q: Why was the 12th century the focal point for the propagation of the grail legends, the troubadours, the whole thing?

A: Beginning of "Renaissance."

Q: The story is, and there are even some very old legends in France itself, that there are caves or places where Joseph and Mary Magdalene spent the night, or lived, or whatever. Did Joseph of Arimathea actually travel to France and then to England later, with Mary Magdalene or other followers of Jesus?

A: No.

Q: Did he travel to France alone?

A: No.

Q: What is the source of these stories? What is the point of these stories?

A: Deflection.

Q: Deflection of what to what or from what?

A: Truth from recipient

This shows that the legends of the Holy Grail where Joseph of Arimathea brings the Grail - a Chalice - to France or England was a subsequent medieval deflection to put people off the right track. However, they do then state that the Arthurian legends and poems marked the beginning of the Rennaissance, which suggests that the Rosicrucians/Templars had a lot to do with this development. Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln even connected a lot of the great Rennaissance figures to the Priory of Sion, including Leonardo da Vinci who was allegedly one of the Priory's Grand Masters.

The next part of this transcript I actually set out in my last post. The excerpts I would like to focus on are:
A: It is not the people but the message, the artifacts hold the key.

Q: What artifacts? Where are these artifacts?

A: France, Spain, Canary Islands and Morocco.

Q: Okay, well, I haven’t learned anything about Morocco yet...

A: Best to get "on the trail of..."

Q: On the trail of what? Trail of the Lonesome Pine, Trail of the Assassin... the Assassini?

A: Look for major conjunctions.

Q: Any more clues you want to give on that? Are we supposed to actually physically go to these places?

A: What does "Casablanca" mean in Spanish?

Q: White House.

A: Yes...

Q: Related to the White House in Washington?

A: On the trail...

I was trying to think of a connection between France, Spain, Canary Islands and Morocco, which linked with Casablanca, which in English means 'White House' and then it dawned on me. The famous 1942 Hollywood movie 'Casablanca' See Casablanca (film) - Wikipedia is set in Vichy controlled French Morocco. The movie focuses on Rick an American expatriate (Humphrey Bogart) bar owner who must choose between his love for a woman (Ingrid Bergman) or helping her and her husband (Paul Henreid), a Czech resistance leader, escape from the Vichy-controlled city of Casablance to continue his fight against the Nazis. The movie features one of the great movie theme tunes 'As time goes by', which would fit in with the C's sense of humour no doubt. The movie involves French, German and Moroccan elements but not the Canary Islands. So what is the connection with the Canary Islands and how may it fit in with Oak trees.

Well, earlier in this thread somebody mentioned the legend of an old Nazi 'U-boat' base in the Canary Islands. I pointed out that there was such a base that continued to be used by the Nazis even some years after the war had ended. I mentioned that a good account of the base was given by David Hatcher Childress in his book 'Antartica and the Secret Space Programme - From WWII to the Current Space Race'. The base is set in a natural cavern carved out of volcanic rock with a tunnel (natural again) leading from the sea. Apparently it may have been used by Steven Speilberg as the secret U-boat pen when he shot 'Raiders of the Lost Ark' (could the C's have seen that one coming?). The base is located on the Island of Fuerteventura, one of the Canary Islands. The base is completely hidden from view and is concealed under a villa sitting on the coast called 'Villa Winter'. Although this villa is not called Casa Blanca (White House) it is in fact ostensibly a white building. See Villa Winter - Wikipedia. The photograph of the snake in the Atrium roof as shown in the Wikipedia entry certainly took my eye - Brotherhood of the Snake anybody? Colonel Gustav Winter, the villa's owner and builder, was reputedly a Nazi spy and confidant of Hitler, which may mean he could have been in the Thule Society. The base could have been used by submarines supplying the Nazi base in Antartica both during and after the war.

I have pointed out before that the Nazis, particularly Heinrich Himmler's SS, were keen hunters of ancient artefacts, just the kind the C's were referring to in this session. In addition, the emblem of the Thule Society (no doubt an Illuminati/Rosicrucian front) takes on a whole new meaning when you think of the Sword in the Stone.

View attachment 46898

The leaves surrounding the sword are in fact Oak leaves. This was also the device used by Thule Society members. Here is a photograph of Rudolf Hess wearing them on the lapels of his uniform. Oak leaves were, of course, sacred to the druids.

View attachment 46899

The Nazis were also keen to track down Ultima Thule at the North Pole, as was John Dee. Finding the fabled North West Passage was an obsession of the English and Dee actually went on a voyage in the 16th Century to try and discover it. The ostensible reason was to find a trade route to China over the Pole but, knowing Dee, he may have had other motives. We do know the Nazis made contact with the Nation of the Third Eye in Antartica. Whether they achieved the same at the North Pole is not known but is not out of the question.​
What a surprise with this publication there are heroic numbers as MJF said in comparison Krishna who died from the wound in his foot and just like the crippled King unable to walk because of a poisonous wound and that "poison" would represent aligning himself to the SAS forces (a devastated and deserted kingdom) as some Grail legends suggest would be the same story of mankind and its decline.
Perzival would omit to ask why the spear bleeds, who does the Grail serve and why would the King be wounded?
Why? It is a similar awareness when we ask ourselves why we acted wrongly, why did I behave like that, why, why, why? According to the legend, the next day Perzival realizes that there is no Grail, no castle, no banquet and no damsels...doesn't that sound like waking up from a long sleep? The young welshman or pure fool is very similar to us we could have the Grail so close but we can't see it!
I have been very foolish and foolish in my life and from time to time I still am but like Perzival we can try again to shake off the dust of the years and rise with our eyes to the Sun believing and trusting that all will be well.
Well the subject of the feet and knees and prostrate may have a key.
A woman washed the feet of Jesus with her tears and hair (I think she also used a perfume of tuberose flower).
Can you help me? I think there are clues here for the antennae, the emotions, the DNA.

just a few thoughts that come to my mind:

How common is the name William ... Shakespeare?
Let's say compared to James ... Ditherdick?

Remember this?
View attachment 70564

Also there is this Grimm's Fairy Tale:
View attachment 70559
heute back ich, morgen brau ich,
übermorgen hol ich der Königin ihr Kind;
ach, wie gut ist daß niemand weiß
daß ich Rumpelstilzchen heiß!

["today I bake, tomorrow I brew,
the day after tomorrow I'll fetch the queen her child;
oh, how good it is that no one knows
that my name is Rumpelstiltskin!]

"rumpeln" = "to rumple, to bump, to trundle, to lumber"
"der Stiel" = "stem"

-> Rumpelstiltskin - Wikipedia
That's an interesting connection. Whether Shakespeare was the true name of the individual who supposedly wrote the plays of Shakespeare or an invented name, I don't know. I am happy to leave that question to Shakespearean scholars to debate. However, what is known is that when Sir Francis Bacon instituted his Order of the Knights of the Helmet (see my earlier post on this), it was dedicated to the ancient Greek goddess Pallas Athena. Recall here that it was Athena who gave the hero Perseus (a son of Zeus) the helmet of invisibility, which allowed Perseus to avoid the gorgon's deadly gaze and successfully escape from the immortal monsters Stheno and Euryale after he had decapitated Medusa (which is a metaphor for the Grail perhaps?).

Athena was often depicted with an helmet and spear (like Britannia) and her epithet was "shaker of the spear". Whether it was a remarkable coincidence that a man called William Shakespeare should become acquainted with Bacon's circle (some argue that it was Christopher Marlowe who first met and introduced Shakespeare to the group) or whether his surname was concocted for the purposes of the circle, I don't know.

In creating a link between his new order (a disguised Rosicrucian secret group perhaps?) and the goddess Athena and her helmet of invisibility, was Bacon alluding to the fact that the order that was intended to operate under a cloak of secrecy (as "the Invisibles"), one of whose functions would be to write the plays of Shakespeare using the former butcher's apprentice from Stratford-upon-Avon as a frontman?

I will have more to say on Bacon and the Invisibles in an upcoming post.​

Well, you have the entire forum and Laura's work to find out. 🙂
This passage from Laura's article Schwaller de Lubicz and the Fourth Reich Part I might help here:

Nevertheless, the Synarchy philosophy of Joseph Alexander Saint-Yves d'Alveydre (1824-1909), the culprit identified by P & P, developed in the early 1870s, was formed around certain mystical and occult ideas. St-Yves believed in the existence of spiritually superior beings that could be contacted telepathically and that the ruling elite ought to be made up of people who were in communication with them. He himself claimed that he was in touch with these beings, and that they actually gave him the principles of Synarchy.

Okay. Let's stop right here and look at this. It seems from a rather mountainous pile of evidence to be a fact that "spiritually superior" beings do exist. But "superior" in what sense? Superior in power? Knowledge? Insight? Abilities? All of these things ought to be taken into account when one is considering the idea of "spiritually superior beings." As I have discussed elsewhere, it does seem to be evident that "ethereal" or "para-physical" beings do exist, but whether or not they have mankind's best interests at heart is something that has to be very carefully determined. For too long we have laboured under the implanted delusion that just because a being is not "like us," in certain terms, it is "better" or "good" or "angelic." Dr. John Dee made this error when communicating with what were clearly negative beings who he mistakenly called "angels."* And many others have made similar errors because of the cunningly implanted lie that "spiritual" is necessarily positive.

So, we have no argument with communicating with "spiritual beings." We merely wish to point out that one must be careful to analyze the ideas - determine the lines of force - presented by these beings in order to determine what their unstated agenda might be. In the case of Synarchy, we should like to point out that any beings who suggest the creation of an elite, hierarchical gang of rulers who must be served and worshipped can't be the "good guys." But then, this has been the case throughout history as evidenced in our standard religious systems.

*MJF: In fact Laura may only be half correct here because the C’s said that Dee was in fact communicating with both STS and STS beings. Here is what they said:​

Q: I don't know what will happen here... Oh, John Dee supposedly had a vision of the Angel Uriel who gave him a highly polished black stone which was convex, and into which he gazed to communicate with other realms. This sounds very much like a psychomantium. Okay, these beings would appear on the surface of the stone and reveal all the secrets of the future. This was not an imaginary stone because it now resides in the British Museum. However, he later hooked up with Edward Kelly who was, apparently, a complete con-artist. What kind of beings did Dee and Kelly conjure through their polished stone?

A: Fourth Density.

Q: STS or STO?

A: Both.

Which makes our job even harder if you are receiving messages from both sides. Incidentally, Edward Kelley was no doubt an accomplished con-artist as Laura states but, like Frank in the early days of the Cassiopaean communications, he did appear to have genuine mediumistic powers and was also an alchemist who seemed to have had some real success in converting base metals into gold.

BTW: As Laura points out in the same article, St-Yves was also connected to Papus (real name Gérard Encausse, 1865-1916) who was an enormously influential figure in the world of esoteric secret societies in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. This link also connects the Martinists to Saint-Yves, and through them, the modern-day Templar and Rosicrucian societies and the New Kid on the Block, the Priory of Sion (created by the fraudster and fascist leaning Pierre Plantard).

You may recall that I previously made a connection between the Martinists (who seemed to be a front for Rosicrucian ideas and beliefs) and Abbe Berenger Sauniere, the infamous parish priest of Rennes-le-Chateau. I hope to delve deeper into Sauniere's esoteric beliefs in a later article.

For those who wonder about the hunt for the Grail and its precise whereabouts, I would also quote Laura again in the same article. where she makes a number of pertinent comments:
P & P [Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince] tell us that such groups are behind the coming "New World Order," in specific the "United States of Europe." P & P point out that Synarchy favours undemocratic and totalitarian regimes, and then they rightly connect this movement to the development of Fascism and the suggestion that Synarchists were behind the Nazi ideology. All of these groups are implicated in social, religious, political and economic conspiracies, and most curious of all, they ALL seem to be looking for something.

What are they looking for? Well, call it the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant, or the Head of Baphomet, or the treasure of the Templars, Cathars, the body of Christ, or whatever - all of these seem to be the cover stories that have been created to engage the populace at large in both the concept, and the activity itself. It took me a long time to realize this, but once I did, it all made perfect sense. These groups are missing a big piece of their set of dominoes. They try to pretend that they have it, or that they know where it is, or that it is this or that, when it is actually something else. All the while, they are promoting "global treasure hunts" and informal "think tanks" among the populace in hopes that somebody will figure it out and make the discovery that they haven't been able to make for 2000 years or longer.

Does the reader remember the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark?" Well, it wasn't just a movie. It was the promulgation of a concept, a challenge, to amateurs to engage in the quest, in hopes that one of them might discover the key. How many readers are familiar with the excitement surrounding a purported "secret" of Rennes-le-Chateau and the Priory of Sion? Well, that's just a variation on the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark." It is a real live stage set, created to induce interest and research, in hopes that some amateur will be able to do what these secret societies have not been able to do for these many thousands of years. Researchers come along, dig and dig and track ideas and things all over the planet. They make amazing discoveries because something has, indeed, been set up for them to discover. And then they write the great new book that has "solved the mystery." They crow and pat themselves on the back that they, of all the researchers working on the problem, have discovered the answer. And how do they know that? Well, because their path was "aided." They experienced so many "synchronicities" and amazing connections along the way that surely that is proof that they found the right clues!

That would be very nice to believe if it weren't for the fact that we seem to be dealing with a hyperdimensional system that is capable of producing such effects for the express purpose of leading researchers astray and it happens to all of them.

Again, I repeat, they are looking for something that they believe to exist, and they have an idea that finding it will give them ultimate and total power over the forces of life and nature. And they are using the public to do their leg work, constantly monitoring them for any fruitful directions to follow.

Does such an object exist? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Perhaps it exists, but it is not at all what they think it is. And perhaps, like the sword in the stone, it can only be found and wielded by the "right person." So, perhaps they are looking for that person, also?

Given the interest that various spooks (intelligence agents) have shown in Laura and the Chateau Crew over the years, it may well be that they think she is the "right person".​

This passage from Laura's article Schwaller de Lubicz and the Fourth Reich Part I might help here:

Nevertheless, the Synarchy philosophy of Joseph Alexander Saint-Yves d'Alveydre (1824-1909), the culprit identified by P & P, developed in the early 1870s, was formed around certain mystical and occult ideas. St-Yves believed in the existence of spiritually superior beings that could be contacted telepathically and that the ruling elite ought to be made up of people who were in communication with them. He himself claimed that he was in touch with these beings, and that they actually gave him the principles of Synarchy.

Okay. Let's stop right here and look at this. It seems from a rather mountainous pile of evidence to be a fact that "spiritually superior" beings do exist. But "superior" in what sense? Superior in power? Knowledge? Insight? Abilities? All of these things ought to be taken into account when one is considering the idea of "spiritually superior beings." As I have discussed elsewhere, it does seem to be evident that "ethereal" or "para-physical" beings do exist, but whether or not they have mankind's best interests at heart is something that has to be very carefully determined. For too long we have laboured under the implanted delusion that just because a being is not "like us," in certain terms, it is "better" or "good" or "angelic." Dr. John Dee made this error when communicating with what were clearly negative beings who he mistakenly called "angels."* And many others have made similar errors because of the cunningly implanted lie that "spiritual" is necessarily positive.

So, we have no argument with communicating with "spiritual beings." We merely wish to point out that one must be careful to analyze the ideas - determine the lines of force - presented by these beings in order to determine what their unstated agenda might be. In the case of Synarchy, we should like to point out that any beings who suggest the creation of an elite, hierarchical gang of rulers who must be served and worshipped can't be the "good guys." But then, this has been the case throughout history as evidenced in our standard religious systems.

*MJF: In fact Laura may only be half correct here because the C’s said that Dee was in fact communicating with both STS and STS beings. Here is what they said:​

Q: I don't know what will happen here... Oh, John Dee supposedly had a vision of the Angel Uriel who gave him a highly polished black stone which was convex, and into which he gazed to communicate with other realms. This sounds very much like a psychomantium. Okay, these beings would appear on the surface of the stone and reveal all the secrets of the future. This was not an imaginary stone because it now resides in the British Museum. However, he later hooked up with Edward Kelly who was, apparently, a complete con-artist. What kind of beings did Dee and Kelly conjure through their polished stone?

Which makes our job even harder if you are receiving messages from both sides. Incidentally, Edward Kelley was no doubt an accomplished con-artist as Laura states but, like Frank in the early days of the Cassiopaean communications, he did appear to have genuine mediumistic powers and was also an alchemist who seemed to have had some real success in converting base metals into gold.

BTW: As Laura points out in the same article, St-Yves was also connected to Papus (real name Gérard Encausse, 1865-1916) who was an enormously influential figure in the world of esoteric secret societies in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. This link also connects the Martinists to Saint-Yves, and through them, the modern-day Templar and Rosicrucian societies and the New Kid on the Block, the Priory of Sion (created by the fraudster and fascist leaning Pierre Plantard).

You may recall that I previously made a connection between the Martinists (who seemed to be a front for Rosicrucian ideas and beliefs) and Abbe Berenger Sauniere, the infamous parish priest of Rennes-le-Chateau. I hope to delve deeper into Sauniere's esoteric beliefs in a later article.

For those who wonder about the hunt for the Grail and its precise whereabouts, I would also quote Laura again in the same article. where she makes a number of pertinent comments:
P & P [Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince] tell us that such groups are behind the coming "New World Order," in specific the "United States of Europe." P & P point out that Synarchy favours undemocratic and totalitarian regimes, and then they rightly connect this movement to the development of Fascism and the suggestion that Synarchists were behind the Nazi ideology. All of these groups are implicated in social, religious, political and economic conspiracies, and most curious of all, they ALL seem to be looking for something.

What are they looking for? Well, call it the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant, or the Head of Baphomet, or the treasure of the Templars, Cathars, the body of Christ, or whatever - all of these seem to be the cover stories that have been created to engage the populace at large in both the concept, and the activity itself. It took me a long time to realize this, but once I did, it all made perfect sense. These groups are missing a big piece of their set of dominoes. They try to pretend that they have it, or that they know where it is, or that it is this or that, when it is actually something else. All the while, they are promoting "global treasure hunts" and informal "think tanks" among the populace in hopes that somebody will figure it out and make the discovery that they haven't been able to make for 2000 years or longer.

Does the reader remember the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark?" Well, it wasn't just a movie. It was the promulgation of a concept, a challenge, to amateurs to engage in the quest, in hopes that one of them might discover the key. How many readers are familiar with the excitement surrounding a purported "secret" of Rennes-le-Chateau and the Priory of Sion? Well, that's just a variation on the movie "Raiders of the Lost Ark." It is a real live stage set, created to induce interest and research, in hopes that some amateur will be able to do what these secret societies have not been able to do for these many thousands of years. Researchers come along, dig and dig and track ideas and things all over the planet. They make amazing discoveries because something has, indeed, been set up for them to discover. And then they write the great new book that has "solved the mystery." They crow and pat themselves on the back that they, of all the researchers working on the problem, have discovered the answer. And how do they know that? Well, because their path was "aided." They experienced so many "synchronicities" and amazing connections along the way that surely that is proof that they found the right clues!

That would be very nice to believe if it weren't for the fact that we seem to be dealing with a hyperdimensional system that is capable of producing such effects for the express purpose of leading researchers astray and it happens to all of them.

Again, I repeat, they are looking for something that they believe to exist, and they have an idea that finding it will give them ultimate and total power over the forces of life and nature. And they are using the public to do their leg work, constantly monitoring them for any fruitful directions to follow.

Does such an object exist? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Perhaps it exists, but it is not at all what they think it is. And perhaps, like the sword in the stone, it can only be found and wielded by the "right person." So, perhaps they are looking for that person, also?

Given the interest that various spooks (intelligence agents) have shown in Laura and the Chateau Crew over the years, it may well be that they think she is the "right person".​
Suppose that Mrs. Laura Knight as she says (MJF) is the chosen one to be able to extract the sword from the stone (excalibur) and as a predestined mission the only one capable of accessing and tuning into the Grail device and removing the occlusion, then it would not be for less that she has been assigned a few hyperdimensional lizards so that her mission is truncated and she is also put in the sights of the blackest powers of the world consortium.
So it could mean that she is the one who must stand at the gates of time! So the task of many of us on this forum would be to protect her, don't you think? To illustrate about the pure crystal skull or codex grail surely the elite inspired the producers of this movie:
Kantek ¿Kripton?

By the way, if you are from Argentina, you can connect some points of this thread (Rosicrucians-Grail) with the psychographies of the Argentinean Benjamin Solari Parravichini that have not ceased to have repercussions in recent times, Parravichini coined by some researchers as (the Nostredamus of America) for a series of prophecies-psychographies written in drawings with many hits! Some of these may even relate to the Grail itself.
I discovered a series of psychographies where there are some elements that I consider important to contrast with the material "Cassiopeia" but I will focus on a few for the moment I hope it will be useful for everyone and especially for MJF as thanks for his time, effort and study.

Biography
Benjamín Solari Parravicini was born on August 8, 1898, in Buenos Aires, capital of his country. His mother, Dolores Parravicini Noriera, was a first cousin of the actor Florencio Parravicini (1876-1941) and his father, Benjamín Tomás Solari, became a national deputy.

The family had a mansion in Vicente López (10 km north of Buenos Aires), which they called La Casona, where Parravicini spent his childhood and youth, and which as an adult he used as a weekend farm, living in an apartment on 800 Mexico Street, between Piedras and Tacuarí, in the Buenos Aires neighborhood of Monserrat.[3]He was the oldest of eight siblings and was nicknamed Pelón.

Painter

Throughout his life he devoted himself to painting with considerable success: he even exhibited at the Asociación Amigos del Arte salon (on Florida Street) and received congratulations from the then President of Argentina, Marcelo T. de Alvear (1868-1942), who attended the exhibition. He then won a prize at an international exhibition organized at La Rural and later, he exhibited in Liège, Belgium, where he won a gold medal and managed to get King Albert I (1875-1934) to buy one of his works.[3] He was a professor at the Liceo de la Liceu (Lyceum) in Buenos Aires, Argentina.

He was a professor at the Liceo de España (in Buenos Aires), in charge of the Arts Department at the Banco Municipal, director of Art and Social Aid at the Banco Municipal de Préstamos,[4] head of the exhibition gallery of the Porteño municipality,[3]and in 1948, secretary of the Association for the Development of the Arts.

Prophecies

Parravicini is also known as the Argentine Nostradamus, and apparently already during his childhood he had contact with the paranormal, claiming to interact with angels, elves and fairies. His father was a psychiatrist and, worried about his son, subjected him to intensive medical tests that did not prove that he had any illness.[5][6] At that time, little Benjamin foretold a "war that would break out in '14", the First World War, which would be his first prediction.

According to his followers, Parravicini foretold several world-renowned events, including:

The advent of television.[7]
The Space Race.[8][9][10] Satellite communications.
Satellite communications.[10]
in vitro fertilization.[11]
That the first terrestrial being to reach outer space would be a dog.[12] The arrival of Fidel Castro or Che Guevara.
The arrival of Fidel Castro or Che Guevara in Cuba.[13] The assassination of John F. Kennedy.
The assassination of John F. Kennedy.[14] The Falklands War and the Falklands.
The Falklands War and the subsequent fall of the dictatorship after the defeat.[15] The occupation of France and its subsequent liberation.[16] The occupation of France and its subsequent liberation by the French.
The occupation of France and its subsequent liberation by the Allies.[16] The atomic bombing of the United States.
The atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.[17][18] The end of World War II.
The end of the Second World War.[19] The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI and the subsequent liberation by the Allies.
The resignation of Pope Benedict XVI and the election of Pope Francis.[20][21]
The attacks on the Twin Towers in New York City on September 11, 2001.[22] The attacks on the World Trade Center.
In 1932, while drawing and painting in his studio, he began to think spontaneous ideas, phrases and drawings that made no sense to him, which he wrote down on paper. Being a Catholic, he destroyed many of these drawings because he did not believe in them.

Parravicini made - according to him under the mandate of his guardian angel, Fray José de Aragón, and other "incorporeal personalities" - more than a thousand prophetic drawings (which he called premonitory psychographs) throughout his life between 1936 and 1972.

Parravichini in some of his psychographies refers to a (Gray Man) it is believed that this person will be of great help to the world and it could be that this person is the one who could have access to the Grail.

Psychographics (the young hermit of the North):

"The young hermit of the North who travels to the south will arrive and will say I am because I am because I was and because I will be I am because I am love and I bring him".

Highlights of this psychograph (the hermit) is another appellation to Perceval.
If we join the dots it carries a constellation of the North, doesn't it seem to you Cassiopeia?
According to the Cs, love is knowledge and the hermit seems to indicate that by showing papers.

Here is another psychograph (the Gray man is arriving) on his right is a Merkaba.
Parravicini would seem to have experienced an artistic form of 'automatic writing'. This in itself does suggest a form of possession, which, if he was a devout Catholic, would explain why he destroyed many of the drawings. One cannot rule out either that he may have been an abductee, since many abductees talk of being programmed by aliens whilst residing in their realm.

For what it is worth, the first image, besides possibly depicting the constellation of Cassiopaea, would also seem to denote an arm carrying a spear and the other a shield, which brings us back to the goddess Athena again (or possibly Britannia - Brigid or Bride) and Shakespeare. The constellation Cassiopaea has been linked with England and Sir Francis Bacon and his fellow Rosicrucians, who practised the ancient art of geomancy, certainly made such a connection between the constellation and England. I also seem to make out what may be part of a Fleur de Lis, which is an emblem particularly associated with France and its royal family. The overall figure may denote a knight, like the chess piece. Hence, if you are looking for somebody to fulfil the role of this person who will give great help to the world, why not Laura? Here maiden name was knight, which may provide a link to the Knights Templar (the guardians of the Grail). She has English ancestry, which is also connected to the French-Norman Percy family (who would appear to be a bloodline family) and she lives in southern France, close to where the C's say the Grail may be hidden. Finally, she is the main conduit of the Cassiopaean communications. What do others think?​

Parravicini would seem to have experienced an artistic form of 'automatic writing'. This in itself does suggest a form of possession, which, if he was a devout Catholic, would explain why he destroyed many of the drawings. One cannot rule out either that he may have been an abductee, since many abductees talk of being programmed by aliens whilst residing in their realm.

For what it is worth, the first image, besides possibly depicting the constellation of Cassiopaea, would also seem to denote an arm carrying a spear and the other a shield, which brings us back to the goddess Athena again (or possibly Britannia - Brigid or Bride) and Shakespeare. The constellation Cassiopaea has been linked with England and Sir Francis Bacon and his fellow Rosicrucians, who practised the ancient art of geomancy, certainly made such a connection between the constellation and England. I also seem to make out what may be part of a Fleur de Lis, which is an emblem particularly associated with France and its royal family. The overall figure may denote a knight, like the chess piece. Hence, if you are looking for somebody to fulfil the role of this person who will give great help to the world, why not Laura? Here maiden name was knight, which may provide a link to the Knights Templar (the guardians of the Grail). She has English ancestry, which is also connected to the French-Norman Percy family (who would appear to be a bloodline family) and she lives in southern France, close to where the C's say the Grail may be hidden. Finally, she is the main conduit of the Cassiopaean communications. What do others think?​
See this is another Parravichini's Psychographics :

"The crusader knights of yesterday will return to the land on a crusade of Pax.

The hermit from the far valley began to walk and approaches the land of creeds.

He will speak of the new new, and of the finished loneliness of many, and of the purified loneliness of the just.

OM arrives".

"Argentina will have its own French revolution in triumph may see blood in the streets if it does not see the instant of the gray man."

Attachments

• parra4.jpg
    parra4.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1
  • A43DC5G6Y5DJPIS26ZA2A4JRXU.jpg
    A43DC5G6Y5DJPIS26ZA2A4JRXU.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1
That's an interesting connection. Whether Shakespeare was the true name of the individual who supposedly wrote the plays of Shakespeare or an invented name, I don't know. I am happy to leave that question to Shakespearean scholars to debate. However, what is known is that when Sir Francis Bacon instituted his Order of the Knights of the Helmet (see my earlier post on this), it was dedicated to the ancient Greek goddess Pallas Athena. Recall here that it was Athena who gave the hero Perseus (a son of Zeus) the helmet of invisibility, which allowed Perseus to avoid the gorgon's deadly gaze and successfully escape from the immortal monsters Stheno and Euryale after he had decapitated Medusa (which is a metaphor for the Grail perhaps?).

Athena was often depicted with an helmet and spear (like Britannia) and her epithet was "shaker of the spear". Whether it was a remarkable coincidence that a man called William Shakespeare should become acquainted with Bacon's circle (some argue that it was Christopher Marlowe who first met and introduced Shakespeare to the group) or whether his surname was concocted for the purposes of the circle, I don't know.

In creating a link between his new order (a disguised Rosicrucian secret group perhaps?) and the goddess Athena and her helmet of invisibility, was Bacon alluding to the fact that the order that was intended to operate under a cloak of secrecy (as "the Invisibles"), one of whose functions would be to write the plays of Shakespeare using the former butcher's apprentice from Stratford-upon-Avon as a frontman?

I will have more to say on Bacon and the Invisibles in an upcoming post.​

The man from Stratford-upon-Avon we know as William Shakespeare was baptised Gulielmus Shakspere in 1564. What is important about this is that onomatologists readily admit that the surname 'Shakspere' has absolutely no historical root or derivation to or from the name 'Shakespeare'. I know they sound familiar to the ear but they derive from completely different and unconnected roots.

Just as importantly, the first dozen or so play texts that appeared in quarto form did so with the name 'Shake-speare' hyphenated. An example from 1598:

1..jpg

The name 'Shake-speare' has even less connection (if possible) to the name 'Shakspere'. They are literally chalk and cheese. In fact it has no history of ever being a surname in England at that time.

As you say MJF, this mask was a signature of the spear-shakers, and it was a title of initiation and life purpose.

The question of single authorship is already ridiculous because even MS academia accepts as a given that the great bard collaborated with a wide number of other writers on his scared texts including:

Thomas Nashe
Thomas Kyd
George Peele
Anthony Munday
George Wilkins
Thomas Middleton
John Fletcher

And that's before you get anywhere near Francis Bacon for whom there is untold evidence of his influence and pen through every part of the output (including famously a whole set of notebooks full of lines he used to jot down for fun and future use and which somehow just ended up being used in Shake-speare's plays...)

Then of course we have William Derby, Earl of Stanley... Bacon's rival poet and to my mind the 'poetic soul' at the heart of the whole affair, but that's quite another matter...

So we have a factory - or rather a philosophy school with a purposeful output disguised as entertainment with many pens and many purposes with two great pens - at its center. And it had not a jot of ink to do with the paid patsy from Stratford who took his money and lived the high life, despite repeated attempts to out him as a fraud by his jealous contemporaries.

Once upon a time I wrote more extensively on this matter here.

Last edited:

would be quite clear that if they themselves finance the search for the Grail they promote and spread that there is something to be found that means that their ancient books of ancestral knowledge as their masters and lords of the 4 d SAS are not smart enough or powerful enough being unable to create a device like the Grail Hitler had him as a boy scout to see how far he could go are disposable and replaceable over time all these scholars with their vast intelligence that write their books are not able to see it this reminds me of something in the Bible:
Matthew 11:25
"At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."
The funniest thing is that if they the elite believe that the Bible serves as their oldest gift as the same control mechanism it also serves to screw them.
Well, if the illuminati, Quorum, etc. are not able to know exactly where the Grail is, this is evidence of what they show in their movies about the "desired knight":
The Trent Holder
Trident?

Finally, she is the main conduit of the Cassiopaean communications. What do others think?

I had said in previous pages that perhaps the grail is buried in the minds of its builders.

Look, I think the clue is in the association of the names, and the life of Laura and Ark and of course their work.

The ark of the covenant and the grail probably work under the principles of the unified field theory. And it is plausible that under that theory are the principles of frequency, resonance and vibration. (FRV). So on the one hand you have Laura who can communicate with 6th density and unravel the historical/temporal manipulation of the STS forces. What do I mean by this? I have a theory that when you do historical revisionism, especially in these very, very hidden issues by the STS beings, you are able to restore the timelines because if the past was manipulated to sustain a lie that benefits the bad guys in the future, when you uncover the lie and the truth emerges your present situation changes and you alter the future.

I recall that the C's have said that past, present and future are interchangeable and that perhaps is the reason why discovering the truth of events in the past, being in the present generates changes in the present itself, in the future and in the past because that past now has to be molded to the circumstances of the present and the future.

Understand this. The mere faculty of Laura to be able to communicate with us in the future and make changes here, makes Laura and the group, a real time machine.

But it does not stop there, because one thing is Laura's work on the learning aspects of graduating to 4th density and the basic karmic lessons. You need someone who can understand the fundamental time travel principles of traveling between densities and dimensions. That's where Ark and his mathematical work comes in.

Laura may be the one who can open the door (FRV) to the grail but you need the technician to know how to use it, which would be Ark.

I had said in previous pages that perhaps the grail is buried in the minds of its builders.

Look, I think the clue is in the association of the names, and the life of Laura and Ark and of course their work.

The ark of the covenant and the grail probably work under the principles of the unified field theory. And it is plausible that under that theory are the principles of frequency, resonance and vibration. (FRV). So on the one hand you have Laura who can communicate with 6th density and unravel the historical/temporal manipulation of the STS forces. What do I mean by this? I have a theory that when you do historical revisionism, especially in these very, very hidden issues by the STS beings, you are able to restore the timelines because if the past was manipulated to sustain a lie that benefits the bad guys in the future, when you uncover the lie and the truth emerges your present situation changes and you alter the future.

I recall that the C's have said that past, present and future are interchangeable and that perhaps is the reason why discovering the truth of events in the past, being in the present generates changes in the present itself, in the future and in the past because that past now has to be molded to the circumstances of the present and the future.

Understand this. The mere faculty of Laura to be able to communicate with us in the future and make changes here, makes Laura and the group, a real time machine.

But it does not stop there, because one thing is Laura's work on the learning aspects of graduating to 4th density and the basic karmic lessons. You need someone who can understand the fundamental time travel principles of traveling between densities and dimensions. That's where Ark and his mathematical work comes in.

Laura may be the one who can open the door (FRV) to the grail but you need the technician to know how to use it, which would be Ark.
Very good theory makes a lot of sense you are very intelligent I have seen your proposal that a Grail could be created and as for this publication about Ark and Laura you are also very right.
You say that the Grail could be in the minds of its builders something like that lady Laura would be Kantekian? Or else from the Orion super ancestor soul group.
Ark would be working on the subject of gravity among other things and the team of both is the communion of science with spirituality, in fact according to the Cs they are of great help to all humanity ... But I have to tell you something I think it is important and that is that I had some experiences with the Grail and not by saying that means (the great revelation or the end of the search) by the way the only thing I have achieved is that they close the door and refuse to dine with me those who I consider good people to me nobody knows me I do not have the intelligence or preparation enough to take responsibility for that disposademas I have not noticed any spectacular change in my life I keep running stones and sweating with the sun.
There are no agencies or hyperdimensional beings after me.
I have no financial means to go to France and in fact I am very very poor.
As the Cs say we must continue learning for something we continue in 3d

Back
Top Bottom