All For One and One For All

I'd just like to recommend that everyone shares Laura's article on the web. In blogs, FB, with friends, etc. Since she posted it, we have had a lot of people applying to join FOTCM! :thup:

People out there need to know that there IS another way of living, and that they are not alone.

To all, a really wonderful thread of posts and, to Laura, thank you so much for your article and especially for all the C excerpts. I had been rather preoccupied with the idea of how powerful "intent" is in our lives and had searched for sessions talking about this with no good results. So, thanks so much for providing the pertinent material and so much more for thought and application!

I keep having visions of small and large groups of people uniting, holding hands (maybe toning) and altering the course of this beautiful planet. I also really enjoyed the discussion of V's session with the psychic where the lady said in her world the rain forest was just fine. That very issue was where I parted ways with some of the New Age thought. I understand the concept of keeping our intent and focus clear in order to have impact on our own resonance frequencies, yet not without compassion and awareness of the current state of our creations.

Anyway, thanks again, Laura. :)

for anyone in New England region, there is an EE event in Hanover MA tomorrow...
...this is such a wonderful way to get the word out!...

:clap:

Éiriú Eolas at the Healthy Living Expo in Hanover, Massachusetts

http://eiriu-eolas.org/2010/05/31/eiriu-eolas-at-the-healthy-living-expo-in-hanover-massachusetts/

14 Sept 2002 said:
A: Mass consciousness signals to self about clear and present danger.

This really creeped me out. We had a class discussion the other day on the BP oil spill and, unlike any other sort of disaster that occurs, most everyone seemed very well informed of what was happening. I think this was noted on the SOTT a week or two ago, too. I can't find it right now but it seems like everyone is getting worked up. Is the above quote why? Are we all getting information about clear and present danger?

23 Feb 2002 said:
A: Your awareness maintains a frequency emanation in concert with those in your environment. When there are fluctuations in bonding frequencies both between you and your environment, and the frequency bonding of another, the fluctuations create discontinuities.

So if I'm reading this right then it may be that mass consciousness is sending the signal that there's clear and present danger in order to alert itself so that we can wake up, see what's going on, and bond our frequencies closer to reality? If that's true then no wonder there's been a media black-out. They're trying to silence those higher energies, right?

23 Feb 2002 said:
(L) And in concert with people who are in the environment. In other words, something is breaking up and you are no longer frequency bonded to the people in the environment in the same way; there is a fluctuation there. What is it called when you add too much energy to something? It becomes unstable. Your reality construct is unstable. That's what I would say. (R) You have a bigger marble that you can fit in a bigger hole if the hole happens to be there. (L) Right.

This frequency bonding, am I right to say that it is similar to what I would say objective is? Trying to see what is truly there as opposed to what we want there to be? And the STS/STO conflict going on in the world right now between those who want everything to shut up so they can have fun and those who want to find out what's going on, that's causing a huge fluctuation? But the reason things are getting so turbulent is because the Entropic players need to move faster to cement their plans, because Nature is running its course, and this in turn makes the situation more unstable by breaking up the frequency bond. Am I close to this?

So we have the consortium, the masses, and the Wave. The masses lost their frequency bond due to the actions of the Consortium which are attempting to use the Wave to enslave the masses who could benefit from the Wave if they knew about the Consortium... I'm sorry I'm just really fascinated and scared by this. Anyways is this a fit with the Third Man theme?

http://www.cassiopedia.org/glossary/Realm_of_the_Three said:
This seems to say that things occur naturally in threes, due to a fundamental feature of this world and of the archetypal world of which this world is a reflection. This could be a reference to the 4th Way Law of Three, which states that any phenomenon at any scale is always a confluence of three distinct forces. Mastering the third man theme may refer to the work needed for overcoming what Mouravieff calls man's 'third force blindness,' i.e. tendency to think in either/or or black and white and to miss a deeper level reconciling these.

Laura said:
So, we are back to Atlantis.

I also thought this was interesting, considering the rerun effect:

The Atlantis Rig: The Next Deepwater Horizon?:

An internal BP email that came out in the course of Abbott's dispute refers to the potential for "catastrophic operator errors" on the rig due to these lapses. The suit argues that without these documents, the rig operators "are flying blind, and have no way to assure the safety of offshore drilling operations." Food & Water Watch began pushing for lawmakers to intervene on the rig back in August 2009.

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but given this I am going to post it here...

Q: (V) Okay. Perspective is a word that has been coming up a lot, so I am going to go ahead and ask about this. We all live in the same world, but yet we view our environment, what is going around us differently. One time a few years ago I was with a psychic counselor, so to speak, a woman named P, and she insisted that in her world the Rainforest was not being degraded...

A: STS tend to make such statements because of denial of the very principle just described.

I received this email today from someone I don't even know. It is very new age and I think proves several points made here...

There has been a Message sent down to us from the most honored People of the Star Nations..They have given us a time to stand under the heavens when the Sun Slips Down behind the Sea or Mountain..

Let us all join together on

July 11th, 2010

The Grandmothers from across the net of light are coming through to those that listen all over the world!

This past weekend the activity was stronger than ever before. There is a wave of compassion like a whirlwind of healing energy being sent out to all of the Light Bearers; those that are dedicated to sit in circle for the good of Our Mother and all of man-kind without any thoughts of self-purpose. We have a duty and responsibility to our Mother to clean up that which causes harm to her or her children that rely upon her resources. The latest harm being what has happened to the Gulf of Mexico. Regardless of the reason or who is at fault should not matter to us at this time. Our concern is to help clean up or Mothers' Waters so that the Green and Animal Nations may not continue to suffer the consequences.

On the 22nd of June a message was given to me by a man who channels the people of the Star Nations. He was requested to send up a plea for help! The answer came back to him that the People of the Star Nations were standing ready to help as it was to be a part of the Devine Plan.

Those that have tapped into the Ancient Ones, the Grandmothers, and Spirit Guides are taking many to places higher than we have ever gone. We are feeling heightened energies sometimes causing great confusion. We must stand in balance and listen to our own heartbeats. As we go through this higher consciousness we must use the truth and trust that we have fine-tuned on our walk upon this Earth.

All of our knowledge and spiritual techniques that we have been developing and infusing into our own self-spirit are coming to a total awareness of our Devine energies.

Grandmothers are standing by! As we call upon them we will notice the net of light across the skies and that it does not cast a shadow! Cast out your nets of light under this New Moon in Cancer July 11 ..for our Home!

Let us continue to hold our circles and our ceremonies on this evening after the Sun sets. The energy will be astounding!

Show the Brothers and Sisters of the Star Nation that we acknowledge them as they come forth to help our Mother in whatever way they will be assisting.

All of the animal nations, the greens, and mineral nations are standing by. They have been giving us signs for many months now. Signs that they are with us, they are also standing by to hold this precious coming of a most divine convergence.

The Star Nation is asking us to welcome them as they honor our requests for help. They will be coming to our aide on July 11th, 2010 upon the setting sun no matter where you reside upon this Earth.

We are not to request nor beseech. We are not to pray with intentions. They ask us to not to try to interpret anything. The answers will come and we will understand the perfection of what we are now within. We are to stand with open hearts to receive through the Source. Raising our hands high to the heavens and stars as we feel their presence entering our realms. Our hearts will open to the love and compassion of our Mother Devine and the heat of the fire will be felt within from our Sky Father. They say to "align your focus of love and trust to the Divine Will! "

So the things to point out for me is as follows:
1- Regardless of the reason or who is at fault should not matter to us at this time...
2- The Star Nation is asking us to welcome them as they honor our requests for help. They will be coming to our aide on July 11th, 2010 upon the
setting sun no matter where you reside upon this Earth.

1- This is an absurd notion to me. We can not ignore who is at fault. This is the very nature of pulling the wool over your eyes. Lets not care who is at fault, what is done is done and lets all just clean up the mess attitude has gotten us all in this mess in the first place. This I believe is an example of a type frequency envelope that humans or whom ever created. I for one do not want to be sucked into that frequency range. But what about the people that do get sucked in? I was one of those people at one time in my life. Believing that love & light will cure all ailments. Thank the Universe that I have found this forum and Laura's work.

2-Just who is coming to our aid??? :scared: And what kind of aid are they gonna give. Let us again not ask any questions on who, but lets just take the help offered to us and all will be better, this scares me...

We are to stand with open hearts to receive through the Source. Raising our hands high to the heavens and stars as we feel their presence entering our realms. Our hearts will open to the love and compassion of our Mother Devine and the heat of the fire will be felt within from our Sky Father. They say to "align your focus of love and trust to the Divine Will!

Yeah that burning fire that consumes us all. Maybe a great big ball of fire?

So in conclusion, I do not know who channeled this, nor the sender, but it is circulating on the net. We have to put out even more of an effort in spreading the benefits of EE. Doing my part to share with anyone that will listen by working with being gentle and consdierate on the part of those willing to hear.

Re: Mother of all gushers - BP Oil Disaster in Gulf of Mexico

9 May 1998 said:
A: In Florida now, where to next? How about a shattering
subduction quake in Pacific Northwest of U.S.? We
estimate 10.4 on the Richter scale. We have warned of
Ranier. Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget
Sound...
Q: (L) Does this subduction quake have anything to do with
that UFO that buried itself in the Pacific? {A story someone told me.}
A: All are interconnected.

I remember I watched a documentary about a mega earth quake in the Pacific Northwest a couple of years ago and what the Cs have predicted just gave me chills, reconfirming that there is a risk of one of these big ones going off. I have never even heard of a 10.4!

Heres a clip talking about it, Pacific Northwest Megaquake Imminent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkVtr6KCEQc

It sure seems that someone knows that there will be a big one along the Pacific Northwest. The report below suggest at least a "magnitude 8 or higher scale". - Source :)

While the probability of an earthquake in the Pacific Northwest is considered “low” in the near future, insurers need to be mindful that they do occur and should mind their risk placements in cities there.

Aon Benfield offered the suggestion in a report titled “When the Earth Moves: Mega-Earthquakes to Come?” that reviewed the prospect of significant earthquakes throughout the world.

The report notes that 30 percent of commercial and residential property in the Pacific Northwest region has earthquake coverage. Coverage there costs half of what it does in peak earthquake zones in California.

However, the report cautions that banks and mortgage lenders do not “insist on insuring against this risk,” and if they did it would have significant implications of insurers.

The zone is defined as running from Northern California into Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.

Earthquake insurance rates for both commercial and residential properties have fallen by around 5 percent over the past two to three years, the report said. The region is generally seen as not particularly vulnerable to such losses.

A mega earthquake, in the magnitude 8 or higher scale, in this region would probably not be a market turning event, the report notes, since there was no upshot in the price of coverage globally after events in Chile and Haiti. This is particularly true because of the lower population density in the region.

The last major earthquake in this region was a magnitude 9 disturbance in early 1700, and there have been a total of 14 similar quakes over the last 7,700 years.

The 28-page report examines other regions of the world including the Caribbean, Chile, Indonesia and Japan. It notes that in Chile rates are renewing at increases of 75 percent or higher.

Vulcan59 said:
It sure seems that someone knows that there will be a big one along the Pacific Northwest. The report below suggest at least a "magnitude 8 or higher scale". - Source :)

While the probability of an earthquake in the Pacific Northwest is considered “low” in the near future, insurers need to be mindful that they do occur and should mind their risk placements in cities there.

Aon Benfield offered the suggestion in a report titled “When the Earth Moves: Mega-Earthquakes to Come?” that reviewed the prospect of significant earthquakes throughout the world.

The report notes that 30 percent of commercial and residential property in the Pacific Northwest region has earthquake coverage. Coverage there costs half of what it does in peak earthquake zones in California.

However, the report cautions that banks and mortgage lenders do not “insist on insuring against this risk,” and if they did it would have significant implications of insurers.

The zone is defined as running from Northern California into Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.

Earthquake insurance rates for both commercial and residential properties have fallen by around 5 percent over the past two to three years, the report said. The region is generally seen as not particularly vulnerable to such losses.

A mega earthquake, in the magnitude 8 or higher scale, in this region would probably not be a market turning event, the report notes, since there was no upshot in the price of coverage globally after events in Chile and Haiti. This is particularly true because of the lower population density in the region.

The last major earthquake in this region was a magnitude 9 disturbance in early 1700, and there have been a total of 14 similar quakes over the last 7,700 years.

The 28-page report examines other regions of the world including the Caribbean, Chile, Indonesia and Japan. It notes that in Chile rates are renewing at increases of 75 percent or higher.

Insurers getting warned head of time, why am I not surprised :rolleyes:.

There has been a growing awareness of big earthquake potential in the Pacific NW for at least the past 10 years or so. The reason the potential exists for an extra-large quake is because of the geology off the coast of Washington & Oregon in the Pacific Ocean. The Juan de Fuca plate is being subducted under the North American plate. This is a completely different situation than, say, the San Andreas fault in California, where portions of land slide alongside each other. Subduction zones worldwide are thought to produce the largest quakes.

Ranier.
Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget
Sound...

Dossier - 9/11 and After http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wtc.htm
About Rainier they said:

[98-07-04]
Q: (L) Now, you have mentioned this earthquake. I know that you don't usually give predictions, why have you done so now?
A: We do not give time tables.
Q: (L) Anything else other than a tsunami in Puget Sound and a big subduction quake... 10.4 on the Richter scale is almost inconceivable.
A: Rainier... caldera.
Q: (L) What about the caldera?
A: Expect one.
Q: (L) Other than floods, anything else for Florida upcoming?
A: All areas experience accelerating "freak weather patterns." ...

I dwelt on this for a long time. Living here, following articles, almost like quake watch, while the possibilities are there.. it might be wise not to speculate.

"..I know that you don't usually give predictions, why have you done so now?
A: We do not give time tables..."

Then there is the information here http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/ which of course can change, but looking at the rest of the ring of fire, you'd think at best if something were to happen in the 'near' future, it would likely be mild. I'm not sure we understand the broad concepts of perception so far as time/space (REALITY) on 6D, and I've not read where anyone who (was sane) sounded convincing in sharing a large swath of future potentials. Thus "A: We do not give time tables." seems that they are giving a paintbrush swath more at 'potentials' than predicting an immediate danger.

Again, I wrestled with this and until someone pointed out the timetable is not there, I too was very scared. For all we know, the area could just be waiting in sling-shot tension right now, and what will be will be, but in the overall drama of what will be, I don't think they were giving a specific indication that it's in our immediate future. Perhaps it was to give Laura a glimpse within herself (deal a shock to the system) so that she would see a more factual view of what is and could potentially be in our future (see video in article All For One and One For All) (or youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25BE42PzZZc). Thus some of her work/research would go into a growing understanding of how the cycle of events occurs (oceans warming, releases of gaseous underground/water bubbles, crust opening, magnetism (solar/earth..), volcanic eruptions.. work). I'm not saying it can't happen, cause it can, and will. As Laura said to the C's: "I know that you don't usually give predictions", which I think lead her to more in depth research and understanding some of the things that would prepare her to share real possibilities (as we're seeing in the gulf, as happened at lake Nyos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nyos etc..) and educate people and wake them up.

Could it be one of those things that should be taken with a grain of salt, yet meant to direct someones attention and focus? Apologies if this is a bit drawn out, I do tend to get winded.

On another note, what if these things are totally separate? For example the magma under Rainier becomes absent and there is a small earthquake on rainier and it collapses into a caldera and it has nothing to do with a huge subduction quake along the fault line in the Pac. NW.

Tigersoap said:
If you reconnect to your higher centers then there is a possibility to stop catastrophes from happening, as few people can do it for the moment, it gets reflected on earth with terrible consequences.

I'm getting an image in my mind, based on an electric circuit.

If you imagine a circuit with a battery at the bottom and a light at the top, placed inside a copper cooking pot. Then imagine that in some places on the connecting wires, the insulation has failed. (I think?) that the light wouldn't work because there would be a short ciruit between the failure points and the cooking pot. In that sense, the energy would be going out into the environment; that seems to me like the current (no pun intended) situation on Earth. The people are the circuit and the Earth is the copper cooking pot.

So EE would be like repairing the insulation and completing the circuit so that, instead of losing the energy, the bulb lights up.

(added) Almost forgot... Thank you Laura for writing that article and putting lots more pieces together!

Thank Laura for this connection of dots, the mosaic appear much clearly.

A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor. "Alice
likes to go through the looking glass" at the Crystal
Palace. Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge
to have a repeat performance.

I wonder, when Atlantis was destroyed, were they repeating the Kantek performance. The FRV of today make it possible for this Atlantean reincarnation surge, didn't the "C"'s said something about some STS fourth desity entity that had plan to reincainate at this time.

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact
directly with human beings, at various points in the past.
It was at those points when human beings were ready,
willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from
outside sources and then worship them. Such things would
not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may
very well occur very soon.

From one frequency fence to another ever falling, ever accepting salvation from the outside, disconnecting the mass from their higher self endlessly, developing their egotism to the extreme. The old god are dead long live the new god, savior of our mortal empty shell. I know, I rant but it is so frustrating to witness it all and "time" is getting short.

A: Pressure in earth. Not any of the proferred suggestions. But remember that the human and human mass consciousness plays a part.

Q: In what way does mass consciousness play a part?

A: When those with higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, that energy must go somewhere. If you cannot create "without" you create "within".
A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically.
Q: (Laura) Why does it do that? What's the cause of this?
A: Part of cycle related to energy exerted upon surface by
the frequency resonance vibrational profile of humans and others.
Let me know if don't understand correctly, If those with the higher centers are blocked from full manifestation of creative energy, if they can not create without, they will rupture from within as the earth. Back to primal matter. The mass consciousness of organic lifer or it frequency resonance vibrational profile being sts oriented, will mirrors the cycle of catastrophes so, this representing the macro and the individual microdynamic of the STS FRV. As every one here I see the urgency of the situation, how urgent it is to share the EE programm and help as many as possible to change their frequency vibration.

A: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding
time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors
cycle of catastrophe.
Earth benefits in form of periodic
cleansing.

In other words, something is breaking up and you are no longer frequency bonded to the people in the environment in the same way; there is a fluctuation there. What is it called when you add too much energy to something? It becomes unstable. Your reality construct is unstable. That's what I would say. (R) You have a bigger marble that you can fit in a bigger hole if the hole happens to be there. (L) Right.

A: Rejoice! You are growing out of your shoes.

Q: (L) Your feet don't fit anymore! You need new shoes!

A: Basis: shoes.

Here is the "window" one need to open to get out of the burning house, by moving or elevating one is FRV toward a STO one, one won't be cut up in the experience of the STS human FRV cycles catastrophe. When the wave pass, they will fit in the new reality. Do I get it right?

Why do I use the word window. Why is their window in the center of the sun or of the planets, why is every thing reflected macrodynamically and microdynamically. Remember from the "C"'s we learned that men possess with in every thing that is contained with in the universe. Does a window exist in every souled individual?

Thank you Laura for the original article in SotT, and for further 'connecting the dots' with your posts in this thread. I'm off to read them in detail.

Balberon said:
Ranier.
Imagine a 150 meter high tsunami in Puget
Sound...

Dossier - 9/11 and After http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/wtc.htm
About Rainier they said:

[98-07-04]
Q: (L) Now, you have mentioned this earthquake. I know that you don't usually give predictions, why have you done so now?
A: We do not give time tables.
Q: (L) Anything else other than a tsunami in Puget Sound and a big subduction quake... 10.4 on the Richter scale is almost inconceivable.
A: Rainier... caldera.
Q: (L) What about the caldera?
A: Expect one.
Q: (L) Other than floods, anything else for Florida upcoming?
A: All areas experience accelerating "freak weather patterns." ...

I dwelt on this for a long time. Living here, following articles, almost like quake watch, while the possibilities are there.. it might be wise not to speculate.

"..I know that you don't usually give predictions, why have you done so now?
A: We do not give time tables..."

Then there is the information here http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/ which of course can change, but looking at the rest of the ring of fire, you'd think at best if something were to happen in the 'near' future, it would likely be mild. I'm not sure we understand the broad concepts of perception so far as time/space (REALITY) on 6D, and I've not read where anyone who (was sane) sounded convincing in sharing a large swath of future potentials. Thus "A: We do not give time tables." seems that they are giving a paintbrush swath more at 'potentials' than predicting an immediate danger.

Again, I wrestled with this and until someone pointed out the timetable is not there, I too was very scared. For all we know, the area could just be waiting in sling-shot tension right now, and what will be will be, but in the overall drama of what will be, I don't think they were giving a specific indication that it's in our immediate future. Perhaps it was to give Laura a glimpse within herself (deal a shock to the system) so that she would see a more factual view of what is and could potentially be in our future (see video in article All For One and One For All) (or youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25BE42PzZZc). Thus some of her work/research would go into a growing understanding of how the cycle of events occurs (oceans warming, releases of gaseous underground/water bubbles, crust opening, magnetism (solar/earth..), volcanic eruptions.. work). I'm not saying it can't happen, cause it can, and will. As Laura said to the C's: "I know that you don't usually give predictions", which I think lead her to more in depth research and understanding some of the things that would prepare her to share real possibilities (as we're seeing in the gulf, as happened at lake Nyos http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Nyos etc..) and educate people and wake them up.

Could it be one of those things that should be taken with a grain of salt, yet meant to direct someones attention and focus? Apologies if this is a bit drawn out, I do tend to get winded.

On another note, what if these things are totally separate? For example the magma under Rainier becomes absent and there is a small earthquake on rainier and it collapses into a caldera and it has nothing to do with a huge subduction quake along the fault line in the Pac. NW.

Hi Balberon,

No doubt, that this is a scary thing and the people should know about the potential risk and that's why I think the Cs gave us this "possible" outcome, as you said something similar above. The future is always open and anything can change(even what the Cs say) so you are right that we shouldnt speculate, but we should keep are eyes open for the potential risk. Whether the possible events are connected or not I cant say, but all is possible as the Cs say.

Back
Top Bottom