A Weird prophecy for 2022

The World Cup will be held in Qatar from November 20 to December 18. All eyes of the world will be on the Arabian Peninsula.

View attachment 63972

Since their discovery in the 1930's, oil and gas have become the cornerstone of the Qatari economy, with more than 60% of its economy made up of the exploitation of these fields, which have provided the country with a steady growth.
Worth noting that the preparation for the World Cup in Qatar has been hounded by accusations of using immigrant slave labor (withholding passports and wages so workers cannot leave). After what I read several years back, wouldn't be a terribly big surprise if something like this happens. I hope it doesn't though.

Maybe I'm missing something but that Simpsons episode aired on 6th January 2013 according to Wikipedia at least, so I don't exactly see the link to 24th September.

Granted. When I posted, I thought it was just a funny Simpsons take on prepping.

The Sept. 24 thing comes from the following:

I don't speak German, so I don't know precisely what is being said, nor in what context.

I see little reason as to why the PTB would telegraph their next major moves, so it's most likely fearmongering, stirring up the conspiratorial hornet's nest.

There are some interesting geopolitical events that could contribute to the scenario of a terrorist attack on Saudi Arabia (Mecca).

1. Saudi Arabia rejects Biden’s demand to increase oil production.

2. Instead, Saudis work with Russia (OPEC+) to cut production.

Biden administration asked Saudi Arabia to postpone OPEC decision by a month, Saudis say​

• The Biden administration asked Saudi Arabia, the de-facto leader of oil producer group OPEC, to delay its decision on oil output by a month, the kingdom said in a statement.
  • Notably, Biden's request would have delayed the decision until after the U.S. midterm elections.
  • In a statement, the Saudi government defended its output cut and said all OPEC decisions are based on economic forecasts and needs.

Now, we have to keep in mind that the Biden Administration is making good on its threats.

Biden vows consequences for Saudi Arabia after OPEC+ decision​

President Joe Biden pledged on Tuesday "there will be consequences" for U.S. relations with Saudi Arabia after OPEC+ announced last week that it would cut its oil production target over U.S. objections.

His announcement came a day after powerful Democratic Senator Bob Menendez, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said the United States must immediately freeze all cooperation with Saudi Arabia, including arms sales.

On the other hand, we have two other ingredients:

1- Sharm el-Sheikh Climate Change Conference - 6Nov - 18Nov 2022

2. The FIFA World Cup in Qatar.
Sun, 20 Nov 2022 - Sun, 18 Dec 2022

Well, the situation is ripe for Biden to do something really stupid. Actually, the puppetmasters controlling him will do something. But Biden will take the blame.

I have to admit that greedy and dark aspect within me finds ideas of this guy quite tempting. At the same time he is repulsive to me. That was a feedback from my personalities:)
In his opinion it seems that MPD is ultimate achievement. That in fact exposes his attitude towards world around him. Multiply personalities can actually mean that person is possessed or that the thing that he calls "I" is smashed into pieces beyond repair. Devil hides in details.
To put things back into context, Zee Ley was here referring to Grant Morrison's idea that we have to transcend our constant preocupation with the concept of the individual because overfocusing on the separate "I", or ego-bound personality that we mistakenly take for the sum-total of all we are, leads only to neurosis, isolation, alienation, unfullfillment, endless going round-and-round in the Hamster Wheel, etc., and the solution to dissolving the arbitraryly imposed boundaries of the ego-bound personality is something akin to MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). Put like this, I have to agree with Zee Ley, though Grant is actually suggesting (more like hinting, not being quite explicit in this point), that the MPD label is a derisive term aimed at scaring us from exploring the desirability of transcending the cult of the personality and connecting to something larger than the ego.

I basically see Grant's use of the MPD label as a case of aiming correctly but misfiring in the end. I think he is simply struggling to try to explain something that the C's have more than hinted at, and also that the likes of Jane Roberts have expressed more lucidly: that the next stage in our evolutionary process as a species is to reconnect to our multidimensional selves. That would indeed be equivalent to finally transcending the limited paradigm of the ego; in other words, that would be like suddenly being able to incorporate the knowledge, outlook, and experience of a vast number of other personalities (alternate selves, ancestors, "us in the future", etc.) that are actually part of the same "fragmented soul", to use Cassie terminology, into the somewhat limited pool of resources afforded by the isolated ego of our present personalities. So I'd suggest not throwing the baby with the bath water.

We all know that it is not going to be Iran if something happens in the World Cup or Mecca, but the "alphabet agencies".

World Cup could be targeted by Iran: reports. The head of Israeli Defense Forces

Intelligence said Iran could attack the World Cup in Qatar

Major General Aharon Haliva, head of Israeli Defense Forces Intelligence, attended an Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) conference in Tel Aviv on Monday, and spoke about protests taking over the country and how they could impact the World Cup, soccer’s biggest international tournament.

"Iran is considering disrupting the World Cup 2022 in Qatar," Haliva said. "However, the only thing preventing them – what will be the Qatari reaction?"

World Cup could be targeted by Iran: reports. The head of Israeli Defense Forces
that sounds rather unrealistic for sooo many reasons.

I have caught a few games and what I have to say is that Muslim supporters are extremely happy to be there, and their teams are not doing bad at all, Saudi Arabia just beat Argentina :-0.. and I do believe is due, in part, to the support of the local population.

For Iran to do anything to disrupt the tournament would be just like Assad bombing his own population with chemical weapons, or Russia bombing the nuclear plant they're seeking to protect.

But yeah, if anything were to happen, I think we can all know where to turn our eyes towards.

There are some interesting geopolitical events that could contribute to the scenario of a terrorist attack on Saudi Arabia (Mecca).

1. Saudi Arabia rejects Biden’s demand to increase oil production.

2. Instead, Saudis work with Russia (OPEC+) to cut production.

Opinion

December 05, 2023
(Bloomberg) – OPEC+ could take further measures if last week’s production cuts agreement isn’t enough to balance the oil market, said Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak.

The deal to reduce OPEC+ production by 2.2 MMbpd for three months from Jan. 1 should allow the market to “pass safely” through the period of seasonally lower demand usually seen in the first quarter, Novak said on Tuesday according to the Tass news agency.

“In case the current actions are not enough, OPEC + countries will take additional steps to avoid speculations and volatility,” he said.

Novak was speaking one day before he will join President Vladimir Putin on a visit the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. The overseas trip, a rarity for the Russian leader since the invasion of Ukraine, will bolster partnerships with the key members of OPEC+.

In an interview with Bloomberg on Monday, Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman said the OPEC+ oil production cuts can “absolutely” continue past the first quarter if needed, as he pledged the curbs would be delivered in full.

Back
Top Bottom