a question to Cassiopaeans about Peace

The struggle has been ongoing for quite some time; in this forum we try to play our part in it by doing the Work on ourselves and networking with like minded individuals. We can only do that which is within our capability.

So then, maybe the "peace" is an inner peace.

sunnysea2256 said:
The guy in TianYa Forum who talked about human's fate, whom i think he s 4D STO, conforms to C's 4D STO Principles. he protects our earth, and always travels throuth space and time , he talks about Chinese history, what he is doing today,is cooperating a big event which he called " a great evolution of human".

I am sorry but I don't think anybody/anything is "protecting" the earth per se. Our planet and civilization is under the influence of 4D STS beings and has been for the past 309,000 years or so according to the C's. We made our choise and that choise was to go for the pot of gold despite the fact a 'snake' was hiding behind the door. That's one major example of the dangers of a lack of knowledge (be it ignorance and/or beleifs).

Evolution, on the other hand, is a completely natural thing and the C's have also said that 'nothing need help evolving'. More so, I think evolution is constantly undergoing. We don't need to make up a big celestial event to have it happening. Graduating to 4D is completely natural for those who are ready. Some have done it before and other will do in the 'future'.

The most important thing is that he also mentioned the nephalims and lizards recently which C's talked about 16years ago. And just a few days ago, he said if only using pure energy, he and his friends (4D STO) could defeat them .but i could not fully understand it.

STO beings do not fight. The only thing we can do is to gain enough Knowledge in order to protect ourselves from STS beings.

Saying that "using pure energy, he and his friends (4D STO) could defeat them" sounds pretty new-agish to me (not you, the statement). Not only that but it is, imho, very poorly formulated for a being that supposedly know about this 'business'.

It seems a big stuggle is imminent, i care about it ..

Well, I think we all care about it but that's nature's way. We have agreed to be part of the STS way of living and that leads to imbalance, chaos and ultimately dissolution.

Meager1 said:
So then, maybe the "peace" is an inner peace.

Peace is always felt from the inside.

And I think here, it means that balance will be restored. But yes, before it is, I think a *bit* of cleansing will be indeed required.

It is important to understand that this 'cleansing', although it will be experienced/seen as extreme cataclysmic events has deeper 'meanings', outside of our 3D percetions.

My thoughts.

Feel free to correct me anybody.

Peace.

Put in its own thread. Sorry.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29190.0.html

Back
Top Bottom