a question to Cassiopaeans about Peace

sunnysea2256

A Disturbance in the Force
Hello,

I have a question about peace in the latest session " 2012 07 22"..

I understand that the cosmos is going to clean the house, however, I have not forgotten the 3 motherships and 36 million hanters(slavers of Lizzads) riding the wave together with the Cassiopaeans.

The cosmos is cleaning Earth, including the underground bases, which is easily understood. I think that When we merge the wave, some go to 4th density, then it is a struggle with the lizards... it is not peace.

So my question is if there is a struggle with the lizard when we are in 4th density... or maybe they change their mind to go elsewhere not the earth.

I am from China and created a C's blog in Chinese in August 2011, and i want to say " thank you for all you guys have done"..

Best regards to all

Sunnysea

sunnysea2256 said:
Hello,

I have a question about peace in the latest session " 2012 07 22"..

I understand that the cosmos is going to clean the house, however, I have not forgotten the 3 motherships and 36 million hanters(slavers of Lizzads) riding the wave together with the Cassiopaeans.

The cosmos is cleaning Earth, including the underground bases, which is easily understood. I think that When we merge the wave, some go to 4th density, then it is a struggle with the lizards... it is not peace.

So my question is if there is a struggle with the lizard when we are in 4th density... or maybe they change their mind to go elsewhere not the earth.

I am from China and created a C's blog in Chinese in August 2011, and i want to say " thank you for all you guys have done"..

Best regards to all

Sunnysea

If my understanding is correct, people who go to 4D will have their fights. It looks fighting/ struggle ( doesn't needs to be physical fight alone) is the means by which species progress. It is the BALANCE that creates the peace.

Add the 1D, 2D, 3D , multiple 3D dimensions , mutual interactions/ feeding.

At this point, it all sounding like 36 million nephalim, 4D STO nordic help all sounding like help for 4D entrants.

yes, sounds sense.. and i remember a word by Cassiopaeans that

" when we go to 4th density, the battlefield is 4th vs 4th, thus balanced..."

but still a little hard to understand "Peace"...
Maybe C's just use the word to imply "cleaning the house". not the 4D struggle...

Thank you..

Hi sunnysea2256,
Welcome to the forum. We suggest new members to post a brief introduction about themselves in the newbies board . You can take a look at some new member introduction threads in that board to get an idea of how others have done it.

obyvatel said:
Hi sunnysea2256,
Welcome to the forum. We suggest new members to post a brief introduction about themselves in the newbies board . You can take a look at some new member introduction threads in that board to get an idea of how others have done it.

thanks, i will...

is there other opinions about the Lizards... and 36 million ... ??

sunnysea2256 said:
obyvatel said:
Hi sunnysea2256,

thanks, i will...

is there other opinions about the Lizards... and 36 million ... ??

Hi,

Any "opinions" are just pure speculation at this point, which really doesn't accomplish anything. As the C's say, "wait and see!" :)

ye thanks.

but, i still remember the words" For those who pay strict attention to their choice of right and left , the future will become reality.

sunnysea2256,

Remember that the future is always open. Perhaps there will be 100M Nephalims or zero. Don't stick on figures. Numbers may also carry hidden clues and meanings (especially 36!).

It is besides that always dangerous to interpret certain far-reaching statements literally.

sunnysea2256 said:
The Cs said 4th density STS wanted to control current 4th density candidates in 4th density. So what do you expect?
On the other hand, it was said that 4D STO and 4D STS were rather separated from each other in 4D—which gives both sides freedom of existence and action as well as room for further polarisation, as fas as I understand it. However, after the transition, this small percentage of humanity will be 4D STS at first, not STO [for sure]. The Cs also said that in 4D one could make a “decision” which was not possible in 3D [for sure]. So, especially if you are able to fight (back) and the necessity for fighting arises, battle is obvious.

Well, maybe some of us will change mind and go elsewhere.

sunnysea2256 said:
ye thanks.

but, i still remember the words" For those who pay strict attention to their choice of right and left , the future will become reality.

Here is the quote you are trying to remember:

Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the “past.” People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the “Future."

It's about paying strict attention to objective reality that becomes the reality of the "future," not your choice; although your choice also makes a difference in that you need to know if your choice will end up being STO or STS. Learning what is really STO is also something that needs a lot of Work. Not everything that most would think is STO really is. Your choices will determine that which you will be drawn to - STO or STS.

So being able to see the Universe as it sees itself, or seeing reality as it really is, is what is very important. From there, you can more easily decide which choice to make, or so I think.

thanks you...

for mentioning this topic, not only because the peace said by C's, but also another story said by a 4D STO , whom i met in TianYa Forum...

He set up a long topic about his experience and advice for human beings, and the followings are on 27th, Jan 2012, which is Chinese festival...

虽然是在过年,本应跟大家道喜的,但是很遗憾,今天是个坏消息。我们已经跟他们交涉过很多次,但是基于各种原因,他们还是将要与世人进行正面接触。虽然其实“接触”这个动作早就存在,甚至某些对人类进化的干扰和影响程度已经很深了,但真正完全正面的接触还是属于禁忌的。但是,很遗憾,我们无法阻止他们的到来。因为这件事本身就是人类的宿命——说实话,我很不喜欢这个字眼

My english is not so good, but i try to translate as follows, which i think is about the three spaceships,

"it is in the New Year of 2012 ,supposed to congratulations, however, it is bad news today. We have discussed many times with them , but as many reasons, they have decided to contact human beings face to face. Although the contact has been existing for a long time.

but , sorry to say that we can't stop their coming. because it is human being's destiny--- to be honest , i dislike the word very much.

So i wish to ask C's about peace and the three spaceships...

but , sorry to say that we can't stop their coming. because it is human being's fate--- to be honest , i dislike the word very much.

especially this sentence..

sunnysea2256 said:
thanks you...

for mentioning this topic, not only because the peace said by C's, but also another story said by a 4D STO , whom i met in TianYa Forum...

He set up a long topic about his experience and advice for human beings, and the followings are on 27th, Jan 2012, which is Chinese festival...

虽然是在过年,本应跟大家道喜的,但是很遗憾,今天是个坏消息。我们已经跟他们交涉过很多次,但是基于各种原因,他们还是将要与世人进行正面接触。虽然其实“接触”这个动作早就存在,甚至某些对人类进化的干扰和影响程度已经很深了,但真正完全正面的接触还是属于禁忌的。但是,很遗憾,我们无法阻止他们的到来。因为这件事本身就是人类的宿命——说实话,我很不喜欢这个字眼

My english is not so good, but i try to translate as follows, which i think is about the three spaceships,

"it is in the New Year of 2012 ,supposed to congratulations, however, it is bad news today. We have discussed many times with them , but as many reasons, they have decided to contact human beings face to face. Although the contact has been existing for a long time.

but , sorry to say that we can't stop their coming. because it is human being's destiny--- to be honest , i dislike the word very much.

So i wish to ask C's about peace and the three spaceships...

Hi Sunnysea2256,
How do you know that the source in question is 4D STO and not one of the many New Age channels discussed in this board ? Have you researched or verified any of its claims?

As a sidenote, Laura refers to the channeling with the C's as an experiment; 10% inspiration coming from the channelings with 90% perspiration doing research and verification.

sunnysea2256 said:
but , sorry to say that we can't stop their coming. because it is human being's fate--- to be honest , i dislike the word very much.

especially this sentence..
I dislike such phrases likewise.

hello, obyvatel,

When i firstly contact C's information, it attracts me immediately,and read it without sleeping all night.
i remember it is March 20th, 2011. It seems to me that i am looking for it / answers since i was young.

I understand what Laura mean, but if Cassiopaeans material is an experiment, what i have leant and experienced since i was born ,is also an experiment. so the universe is a big illusion as it is hard to prove anything.

The guy in TianYa Forum who talked about human's fate, whom i think he s 4D STO, conforms to C's 4D STO Principles. he protects our earth, and always travels throuth space and time , he talks about Chinese history, what he is doing today,is cooperating a big event which he called " a great evolution of human".

The most important thing is that he also mentioned the nephalims and lizards recently which C's talked about 16years ago. And just a few days ago, he said if only using pure energy, he and his friends (4D STO) could defeat them .but i could not fully understand it.

It seems a big stuggle is imminent, i care about it ..

sunnysea2256 said:
The guy in TianYa Forum who talked about human's fate, whom i think he s 4D STO, conforms to C's 4D STO Principles. he protects our earth, and always travels throuth space and time , he talks about Chinese history, what he is doing today,is cooperating a big event which he called " a great evolution of human".

I do not think C's said that STO protects the earth. On the contrary, earth has been under STS influence for quite some time.

[quote author=sunnysea2256]
The most important thing is that he also mentioned the nephalims and lizards recently which C's talked about 16years ago. And just a few days ago, he said if only using pure energy, he and his friends (4D STO) could defeat them .but i could not fully understand it.
[/quote]

That sounds similar to the space brother type channelings which try to sell the idea that benevolent space beings are going to save humanity. This topic has been discussed extensively in the New Age channel watch board linked in the earlier post.

[quote author=sunnysea2256]
It seems a big stuggle is imminent, i care about it ..
[/quote]

The struggle has been ongoing for quite some time; in this forum we try to play our part in it by doing the Work on ourselves and networking with like minded individuals. We can only do that which is within our capability.

Back
Top Bottom