a question about something the Cs said in Session 941018

Re: asians reserved for souls most advanced?

davey72 said:
I have wondered ever since i read this in the wave series, exactly what this means? I tried searching the forum, but all i found is the session in which this statement lies. Does this mean that i have never been asian in a past life?
Can anyone help me with this?

I've also been wondering how all of this ties in with the fact that there is no linear time and everything is happening simultaneously. It would mean that one specific soul expresses itself in all these different bodies at the same time (for lack of a better term). So the term "aggressive", "advanced" and so on only applies for one soul in one particular "time line", OSIT, since our souls are all those things and express all those things. So a soul wouldn't be aggressive per se, it would be aggressive in a certain context and advanced in another. Does this make any sense?

The concept is still very difficult to grasp, maybe we'll have to wait for 4D (whenever that may happen - gee, there's the time problem again), but I was also wondering whether the non-existence of time means that we are both group soul and individual soul at once? The C's said that OPs are the bridge between 2D and 3D and don't have an individual soul, and won't be able to develop one in this cycle. This picture to me is also connected to the concept of time, and would mean that we are all expressions of the Divine Cosmic Mind 1D through 7D at once. And to keep the balance so to speak, we have to fulfill different tasks in each of these expressions.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Bud said:
Shijing said:
It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure about this...I haven't really noticed this in the Japanese people I have spoken with (any more so than with non-Japanese people, at least).
[...]
It is sometimes the case that people will pause to translate in their own mind before answering in a second language.

I agree. I have known and spoken with many Asians and many other races ever since junior high school. Thoughtful consideration before speaking is a cultural thing for many 'non-westeners' and 'non-Europeans' due to concepts such as 'honor', saving/losing face, multiple layers of meaning as well as the translation issue. There seem to be many levels of meaning possible in what can be spoken, in cultures where levels of desired privacy have to exist only in the mind (because of the lack of such in reality), so verbal responses are often not immediate as one considers one's answer with care.

Does that make any sense? :)
Makes sense to me Bud.
Brings to mind a time when my spanish speaking friends told a joke. I asked them to translate, but they said it isn't funny in english. I asked them to anyways, and what was said was just a bunch of silly gibberish with absolutely no meaning at all.

Re: asians reserved for souls most advanced?

Finduilas495 said:
davey72 said:
I have wondered ever since i read this in the wave series, exactly what this means? I tried searching the forum, but all i found is the session in which this statement lies. Does this mean that i have never been asian in a past life?
Can anyone help me with this?

I've also been wondering how all of this ties in with the fact that there is no linear time and everything is happening simultaneously. It would mean that one specific soul expresses itself in all these different bodies at the same time (for lack of a better term). So the term "aggressive", "advanced" and so on only applies for one soul in one particular "time line", OSIT, since our souls are all those things and express all those things. So a soul wouldn't be aggressive per se, it would be aggressive in a certain context and advanced in another. Does this make any sense?

The concept is still very difficult to grasp, maybe we'll have to wait for 4D (whenever that may happen - gee, there's the time problem again), but I was also wondering whether the non-existence of time means that we are both group soul and individual soul at once? The C's said that OPs are the bridge between 2D and 3D and don't have an individual soul, and won't be able to develop one in this cycle. This picture to me is also connected to the concept of time, and would mean that we are all expressions of the Divine Cosmic Mind 1D through 7D at once. And to keep the balance so to speak, we have to fulfill different tasks in each of these expressions.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?
Yes. I have been wondering all these same things over the years, since i first read it.

Without being an expert of any sorts I would wager the hypothesis that souls could be multifaceted in order to be able to exist and function simultaneously throughout several (or all) densities. Compare with the forging of a magnetic centre and fusing all your little I's (etc) while changing programs, discarding old habits and adding new ones and the like. You still carry multiple traits, just in a different and more 'healthy' order or structure. fwiw.

Palinurus said:
Without being an expert of any sorts I would wager the hypothesis that souls could be multifaceted in order to be able to exist and function simultaneously throughout several (or all) densities. Compare with the forging of a magnetic centre and fusing all your little I's (etc) while changing programs, discarding old habits and adding new ones and the like. You still carry multiple traits, just in a different and more 'healthy' order or structure. fwiw.

Agree. I do have memories of a past life as an Asian. Of course "past" could be horizontal, couldn't it?

Palinurus said:

I have been thinking like this too, that maybe all these or most of these little "i"s are from our other lives, and that we have to understand and "intergrate" them with our now. Dunno maybe way out in left field, but, it seems to make sense.

anitasweetie said:
I have been thinking like this too, that maybe all these or most of these little "i"s are from our other lives, and that we have to understand and "intergrate" them with our now. Dunno maybe way out in left field, but, it seems to make sense.

It's possible, but more likely that the "little "i"s are just programs and buffers. I would think that elements of past lives would lie at much deeper levels and have a more internal driving effect or even be subtle and more like a "bias".

I agree that little 'i's (etc) are more of a surface phenomenon, whilst past/previous lives seem more to go like an undercurrent of sorts (various depthlevels).

Furthermore, I seem to remember a remark of the C's pertaining to the (almost limitless) possibilities of other lives - to the effect that some futures lie in the past and vice versa. So when speaking of directions, it seems 'anything goes' (horizontal, vertical, diagonal, tangential, etc). Simultaniousness of all happenings implies omnidirectionality (osit).

Add to that the vibrational nature of these phenomena and you end up with a sort of fuzzy cloudlike structures in which souls could exist as alternating between possibilities according to some unknown mechanism of probability. Thinking of that, the "infinite improbability drive" of Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy comes to mind... (sorry about that!).

Palinurus said:
Add to that the vibrational nature of these phenomena and you end up with a sort of fuzzy cloudlike structures in which souls could exist as alternating between possibilities according to some unknown mechanism of probability.

That's an interesting thought. You mean like electrons in orbitals? That would also imply that some scenarios have a higher probability than others, depending on soul development. Sorry, just thinking out loud...

Laura said:
Palinurus said:

Agree. I do have memories of a past life as an Asian. Of course "past" could be horizontal, couldn't it?
Seems to make sense. thanks for the replies.
Perhaps this ties in with "the merging of all our "selves" that we will supposedly be doing?
Edit: oops-- didn't realize this had already been said. :-[

Finduilas495 said:
Palinurus said:
Add to that the vibrational nature of these phenomena and you end up with a sort of fuzzy cloudlike structures in which souls could exist as alternating between possibilities according to some unknown mechanism of probability.

That's an interesting thought. You mean like electrons in orbitals? That would also imply that some scenarios have a higher probability than others, depending on soul development. Sorry, just thinking out loud...

Perhaps with the consciousness being the element that gives a higher probability to a given scenario? Or maybe... what the awareness of a being can hold together at a given moment? The image that is coming to my mind is like a tunnel of light, first density to seven, more awareness being able to hold their own in the presence of more light ( greater densities ) and being able to act in the lower as well, in a more direct sense than our present reality of having "hints" or "predilections" of other lives.

I hope this makes sense!

Iron said:
Perhaps with the consciousness being the element that gives a higher probability to a given scenario? Or maybe... what the awareness of a being can hold together at a given moment? The image that is coming to my mind is like a tunnel of light, first density to seven, more awareness being able to hold their own in the presence of more light ( greater densities ) and being able to act in the lower as well, in a more direct sense than our present reality of having "hints" or "predilections" of other lives.

I hope this makes sense!

Here's what the C's said about consciousness, awareness and gravity from this thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=18023.msg166698#msg166698.

Also, when you say "the awareness a being can hold together at a given moment" I can't help but think of Castaneda's assemblage point.

[quote author=JGeropoulas ]

Q: (L) Gravity [which has consciousness] seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?
A: And....[anti-matter]
[...]
A: Gravity [which has consciousness] binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?
A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.
A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?
A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?
A: That is just the point, there is none.
[...]
Q: (L) There is no emanation point?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?
A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.
[...]
Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...
A: Gravity [which has consciousness] is no byproduct. It is the central ingredient of all existence!

[..."Divine Cosmic Mind, Holy awareness in all creation"...]

Q: (L) I was evaluating by electric flow and consumption... and I was thinking that electricity was evidence of some sort of consciousness, and that gravity was evidence that a planet that had it, had life...
A: We have told you before that planets and stars are windows. And where does it go?

Q: (L) The windows?
A: The gravity.

Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities.
A: Good!

Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!
A: You have it too!!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.
A: Gravity [which has consciousness] is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?
A: No.

Q: (L) What is light?
A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?
A: Gravity [which has consciousness] is “God.”
[...]
Q: (L) Is gravity the “light that cannot be seen,” as the Sufis call it: the Source.
A: Please name something that is not gravity [which has consciousness]
[...]
[/quote]

Then there's this excerpt from session 960629:

Q: (L) [...] The first thing is in regard to the
Santilli session: is awareness equal to gravity?
A: It is a part therein.
[...]
A: Gravity does not ever get increased or decreased; it is merely
collected and dispersed. [of which light is an energy expression, and energy can neither be created nor destroyed - law of energy conservation]
Q: (L) If gravity is collected and dispersed, and planets and stars are
windows, and you say that human beings "have" gravity, does that
mean that the human beings, or the life forms on a given planet or in
a given solar system, are the collectors of this gravity?
A: No. Gravity is the collector of human beings and all else! Make
"collector" singular.
Q: (L) Is STO the equivalent of dispersing gravity?
A: No, STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal.
Q: (L) Is STS also dispersal of gravity?
A: No. Collection is reflected. STS is reflection or reflected by
collection of gravity.
[...]
A: Then change the thought pattern. Gravity is the "stuff" of all
existence; therefore it has an unchanging property of quantity.
Q: (L) So, gravity is not being "used," per se?
A: Close.
Q: (L) You said that light was an energy expression of gravity. Then
you said...
A: You can utilize gravity, but you cannot "use" it. [same as energy, see above comment] You cannot
increase or decrease that which is in perfectly balanced static state.
[...]
A: Yes. Remember, density refers to one's conscious awareness
only. Once one is aware, all [many spirals of the planchette]
conforms to that awareness.

Also, this excerpt from session 960622 is connected to the topic:

[...]
A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.
Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is
it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to
moving to 6th from 5th?
A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.
Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some
sort of understanding about your lessons....
A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the
binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!"
Q: (L) In this picture in my mind, the cycle moves out, in dispersion,
begins to accrete and return to the source. Is this correct?
Q: (L) Is this, in fact, that exactly half of all that exists, is moving into
imbalance, while the other half is moving into balance?
Q: (L) All the cosmos? All that exists?
Q: (L) Is it possible that one area of the cosmos has more of the
balance seeking energy while another has more of that which is
seeking imbalance?
A: Oh yes!
Q: (L) Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than
balanced at the present time?
A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.
Q: (L) Is the Realm Border part of this balancing?
[...]
Q: (L) Is 3rd density awareness the only density with perception of
time?
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, what others?
A: 4,5,6,7.
Q: (L) But I thought that time perception was an illusion?
A: YOUR perception of it is an illusion. Remember the example of
the dogs and cats riding in a car?
Q: (L) Yes. Ouspensky and the horse. So, time, as an essential
thing, DOES exist?
A: But not as you know it. When we refer to "timelessness," we are
speaking from the standpoint of your familiarity only.
Q: (L) Does time then exist, and does space have a limit?
A: You are getting confused because your inborn linear perception is
clouding the image your efforts are trying to produce.
[...]

In other words, it would seem that whether a soul is moving towards balance or imbalance determines the probability of the contexts or scenarios in which the soul finds itself/fluctuates to. The reflection of gravity dispersal relates to STO relates to movement towards balance, the reflection of gravity collection relates to STS relates to movement towards imbalance. Maybe it has to do with where we consciously focus our awareness? That's how I understand what you were saying.

This gravity/consciousness/awareness/timelessness issue has really been nagging me for quite a while... I feel like a six year old trying to understand Schroedinger's equation, though my understanding of time is probably a lot smaller than the understanding of a six-year-old of quantum physics :-[

Bud said:
Shijing said:
It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure about this...I haven't really noticed this in the Japanese people I have spoken with (any more so than with non-Japanese people, at least).
[...]
It is sometimes the case that people will pause to translate in their own mind before answering in a second language.

I agree. I have known and spoken with many Asians and many other races ever since junior high school. Thoughtful consideration before speaking is a cultural thing for many 'non-westeners' and 'non-Europeans' due to concepts such as 'honor', saving/losing face, multiple layers of meaning as well as the translation issue. There seem to be many levels of meaning possible in what can be spoken, in cultures where levels of desired privacy have to exist only in the mind (because of the lack of such in reality), so verbal responses are often not immediate as one considers one's answer with care.

Does that make any sense? :)
I was asking my spanish roomate about this last night, and he said that these things dont translate well because they can't find the right words before translation. He said that many words are similiar in english, so he often picks the wrong one, as well. I would suppose then, that someone that translates for a living would be taught how best to do this, whearas someone that comes to another country and is forced to figure it out, it will depend on how well they take social cues, perhaps? See the discussion in this thread for more on this: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=20987.0;topicseen
He also made me aware of cultural considerations. Like most spanish speaking people will ridicule everyone (i have heard this from people of many different countries in South America). For example, he has trouble talking to women, because of this. He said he knows many people that have been here in Canada longer than him, and still know almost no english, because they are fearfull of ridicule. Apparently it is so bad, that you have to choose what you wear very carefully, or everyone (ones you know, and strangers alike)will talk and laugh at you as you walk by.

Back
Top Bottom