a question about something the Cs said in Session 941018

eschaton

A Disturbance in the Force
I posted this previously in a different topic, but no one responded. So I figured I'd give it another try...

Here is an excerpt from a session with the Cs:

Quote from: Session 941018
Q: (L) Why are there different races?
A: Many reasons. Experimental creations. Partly.
Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?
A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.
Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?
A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive;
Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".

Does anyone know what the Cs meant by "Orientals reserved for souls most advanced"?
What does "advanced" mean?

If - for example - a person who incarnated as an Aryan in a particular lifetime reaches certain levels of advancement (whether intellectual, spiritual, or whatever) during that incarnation, does that individual then come back as an "Oriental"?

I highly doubt that's what the Cs were referring to.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? There are no comments about this excerpt in the forum (not that I could find), nor have I seen anything like this in the Ra material or the Cayce readings...

Thanks

Hi eschaton. I'm under the impression that when 'orientals' were 'created' it was possibly for this expressed purpose. The 'original plan', if you will. Not necessarily that it holds true now.

Then again it could. Just my guess really.

Interpretation is probably best left to those in attendance, Laura in particular. There seems to be too many variables that we are not clued in to(having not been there ourselves) for this to be taken literally.

My 2cents.

Eschaton, the only thing that I can think of that might be indicated by "advanced" is being close to the completion of the learning cycle in 3D. That is pure speculation on my part, and cholas is right that it may be only the people in attendance for this particular session who would have enough of the context to know what this really meant. No matter what, I would assume it to be a generalization and not a hard rule, since the characteristics associated with the various races in this session ("advanced", "aggressive", "attuned to earth vibrational frequency") can be found cross-racially as far as I can observe, even if the ratios are not equal.

Thanks for your thoughts, Cholas and Shijing. :)
I really like both of those ways of interpreting what the Cs might have meant by that.

As I was reading your posts, for whatever reason, I thought of an experiment that I read about once, in which "researchers" or scientists placed a blanket over the face of an infant (I believe they were newborns, i.e., just a few days old) to see how quickly the infant removed the blanket - which was obstructing the poor baby's ability to breathe.

(I also recall that the book I read this in stated scientists wouldn't be allowed to do this type of experiment nowadays.)

Anyway, what they found was that white babies removed the blanket most quickly and vigorously. I think black babies were next. Then Japanese. And then finally, the Native Americans were way way behind (maybe the book also said that some Native American babies didn't even try to remove the blanket - so the researcher removed it). They didn't have an opportunity to do the experiment on all or even most ethnicities, but they did come up with those generalities. The reason they did it to newborns was to eliminate any influence from culture/family.

cholas said:
Hi eschaton. I'm under the impression that when 'orientals' were 'created' it was possibly for this expressed purpose. The 'original plan', if you will. Not necessarily that it holds true now.

Then again it could. Just my guess really.

Interpretation is probably best left to those in attendance, Laura in particular. There seems to be too many variables that we are not clued in to(having not been there ourselves) for this to be taken literally.

My 2cents.

I agree. Because obviously, Aryans are no longer the most aggressive nor are Blacks or Native Americans always most "in tune with the Earth." As the preceding part of the answer indicates, it was "experimental." Maybe part of the experiment was creating the types that could "seat" certain spiritual qualities, then turning them loose to let the simulation run.

eschaton said:
A: ...Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive;
I am thinking: maybe this is reflected in a way of how soul work is related to mind work - logic vs. soul, heart vs. mind etc. I would say highest extent of sould work vs. logic I have observed in Japanese (assuming they may be referred as Orientals): in a way how a Janapanese answers a question compared say to European: there is a clear pause, with apparent soul work which goes first - before words - you can feel how the matter of the question is being transformed - and then comes an answer which is a reflection of the soul work. In European style- the answer goes first - a result of logic or passion - and then follows a deeper soul work... So it is about what goes first, I think...

enlightened said:
eschaton said:
A: ...Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive;
I am thinking: maybe this is reflected in a way of how soul work is related to mind work - logic vs. soul, heart vs. mind etc. I would say highest extent of sould work vs. logic I have observed in Japanese (assuming they may be referred as Orientals): in a way how a Janapanese answers a question compared say to European: there is a clear pause, with apparent soul work which goes first - before words - you can feel how the matter of the question is being transformed - and then comes an answer which is a reflection of the soul work. In European style- the answer goes first - a result of logic or passion - and then follows a deeper soul work... So it is about what goes first, I think...

It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure about this...I haven't really noticed this in the Japanese people I have spoken with (any more so than with non-Japanese people, at least). In the cases you note, were they speaking with you in English? It is sometimes the case that people will pause to translate in their own mind before answering in a second language.

Shijing said:
It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure about this...I haven't really noticed this in the Japanese people I have spoken with (any more so than with non-Japanese people, at least).
[...]
It is sometimes the case that people will pause to translate in their own mind before answering in a second language.

I agree. I have known and spoken with many Asians and many other races ever since junior high school. Thoughtful consideration before speaking is a cultural thing for many 'non-westeners' and 'non-Europeans' due to concepts such as 'honor', saving/losing face, multiple layers of meaning as well as the translation issue. There seem to be many levels of meaning possible in what can be spoken, in cultures where levels of desired privacy have to exist only in the mind (because of the lack of such in reality), so verbal responses are often not immediate as one considers one's answer with care.

Does that make any sense? :)

I was rather of the opinion that the races were designed to suit the physical conditions of the environment at the time they were seeded.

Bluebird said:
I was rather of the opinion that the races were designed to suit the physical conditions of the environment at the time they were seeded.

Good point. And maybe that is the answer to the question?

asians reserved for souls most advanced?

I have wondered ever since i read this in the wave series, exactly what this means? I tried searching the forum, but all i found is the session in which this statement lies. Does this mean that i have never been asian in a past life?
Can anyone help me with this?

Re: asians reserved for souls most advanced?

Hi davey72,

There is a discussion of it here. I'll merge your post to that topic. A search also revealed several other topics where this subject was discussed. :)

Back
Top Bottom