A Course in Knowledge and Being: Differential Diagnosis in Spirit Release Part 3

Menrva said:
I am sorry that happened to you Gertrudes. She sounds pretty ignorant.

Thanks Menrva, but don't be sorry. I should have known better and simply got what I asked for. In 5 words, I was a willing idiot ;)

Menrva said:
Your expediency to get it done seems stands out to me. Were you in such a hurry because of your coming move?

Yep. That was the problem.

Nancy2feathers said:
I`m wondering if having someone that`s trusted (other than the therapist), be with the person that`s undergoing hypnosis during the session. Maybe needed for protection.

Actually I had thought of bringing my husband with me since going through such a sensitive experience with someone you've never seen in your life is, well, sensitive. He must have somehow sensed what was coming because he kept warning me about the possibility of doing more harm than good. In any case, our schedules are hard to match and I ended up not pursuing the possibility.

Endymion said:
Having one's trust in the therapist betrayed in that way is really painful.

That's what gets me. On the one hand you have to trust the therapist for it to work but, on the other hand and at the same time, you have to be very alert to any mistakes from her part, particularly when you don't know the person. I have been tracking back where things began to go wrong and I'm starting to see more of it, the fact that I went along when I felt rushed simply closed the door for me to really connect to myself, instead I gave her more power than I should have. From that point on you could say that mind was at someone else's mercy, and that's very dangerous.

Endymion said:
She (the therapist) probably thought she was doing good, but it seems she saw what she expected to see, and 'encouraged' you to see the same things to validate her own preconceptions.

Yes, I don't think that she consciously had bad intentions but rather that she didn't know better.

There was one other thing that also bugged me. Right at the beginning of our session she mentioned some sort of inner cleaning she had undergone (I don't remember the reasons behind it although she did say it at the time) which had opened up the floodgates to getting more clients. She felt she would never have to worry again about getting more clients in her life.

That bugged me because it sounded too much "Law of Attraction" style to me. When you work on something in your life that might have been hindering your real growth, the results are often surprising and new, unexpected doors tend to open. We have seen plenty of examples of that on the forum. However, you don't get a whole million dollar ticket, things tend to progress more organically. When I see people suddenly and very rapidly making fortunes or taking huge leaps business wise, they often seem to be aligned with the wrong sort.

Although your experience was unfortunate, Gertrudes, sharing your experience is a good lesson and warning to others who may seek out SRT. Thanks for sharing it.

Enjoyed watching this, much food for thought from the whole series :) A dream I had a few weeks ago could be related to an attachment. There was a little girl whom I was trying to save from this guarded building, she was a witch's captive. It was night time so cameras didn't show a great deal of detail & the guards were resting. I got in & out with her safely without encountering much resistance but she looked pale, ill & aged. Not much like a child in other words.

When we got to a quiet place away from guards, I put her down on the ground & turned my back to her briefly. Suddenly a sense of danger overcame me. When I turned back to where I had placed her, she had gaunt cheeks glowing red & yellowish cat eyes. She was the witch whom I thought I was rescuing the child from. Without much thinking, I got a lighter out & set her on fire. Simultaneously I set myself on fire but I came back to life whilst she did not.

In real life when I was younger a dog started chasing during a children's game that a few of us were playing. This lead to me falling into an open fire of which a scar on the right calf formed, taking a long time to heal. In terms of "burning myself", this comes to mind.

It's probably way off. It was an odd dream & I felt clearer or lighter the next day with a strange burning sensation. What about distinguishing between dissociation & attachments?
For example, when I'm stressed, go-to long-term "coping mechanisms", or addictions which sort of glaze over or hijack thought processes leading to repetitive actions, have been food & clothes. Or just doing the same thing over & over again, in an OCD manner, such as reading the same thing more times than necessary, thinking something more can be extracted when experience has shown it to be more worthwhile & less of an energy drain to take a time out from the activity.

If that was as a result of an attachment then it's a pretty longstanding one.

Gertrudes said:
Yes, I don't think that she consciously had bad intentions but rather that she didn't know better.

There was one other thing that also bugged me. Right at the beginning of our session she mentioned some sort of inner cleaning she had undergone (I don't remember the reasons behind it although she did say it at the time) which had opened up the floodgates to getting more clients. She felt she would never have to worry again about getting more clients in her life.

That bugged me because it sounded too much "Law of Attraction" style to me. When you work on something in your life that might have been hindering your real growth, the results are often surprising and new, unexpected doors tend to open. We have seen plenty of examples of that on the forum. However, you don't get a whole million dollar ticket, things tend to progress more organically. When I see people suddenly and very rapidly making fortunes or taking huge leaps business wise, they often seem to be aligned with the wrong sort.

Thank you for sharing your experience Gertrudes, sorry to hear about what you went through. It sounds as though her interests lies in clients or getting people to come back to find out more via her practices about "aliens" or scenarios she creates, telling them what she thinks they want to hear to make them return.

Hi Gertrudes,
You don't need to be that harsh with yourself. We all make mistakes, and maybe we have to in some cases in order to learn some lessons. From the outside it is possible that one of the lessons you had to go through was the issue of patience?
From what I personally gether so far, the first three parts of the Knowledge and Being series deal with the work with a board. Differential Diagnosis from the Spirit Release Therapy is a essential knowledge to be applied later when considering the work with a board.
The safest course of action is to gether as much as information as possible (with the already published courses and the forthcoming ones), keeping with all the psychic hygiene (diet, knowledge, EE etc.) where knowledge is an ongoing process that cannot be taken for granted, and to apply it safely, i.e. with a board when then time comes and when one is ready. OSIT

Chu said:
H-kqge said:
Didn't Laura say in The Wave that one of these attachments could be say a recently passed woman, "she" could lead a heterosexual man to engage in homosexual encounters/behaviours & the problems that could arise if that man was from a family/society that just wouldn't tolerate that? Lots of permutations, really deep stuff.

This reminds me, there is a very interesting book on this topic:
Love Beyond the Grave: True Cases of Ghostly Lovers, by Hans Holzer

I couldn't put it down once I had started reading it. If any of it is true, there are quite a few stories that bring home how our decisions could be conditioned by these attachments, and sometimes even violate our free will, due to ignorance and narcissism on both parts (the living and the dead).

My thoughts on it too since first reading The Wave. I can't remember which book but (one of the 1st three or all I think) the part where Laura talks about attachments (this might've been about her Reiki experiences) hanging around (I think she said that they love to) churches comes to mind. And again so when watching part 3 of the video. Wars (& the C's said that wars make abductions easy & more -something like that) & religion, especially monotheism. So imagine the ignorance of those who died in the previous 2 world wars.

The fear, repression (homosexuals, effeminate males etc) cruelty (disabled, lobotomies) & stupidity. The whole era awash with self-righteousness, & I'm not necessarily talking about those who actually were on the battlefield either. Anyone who loves period dramas & history in general can surely imagine the types that might be floating around (& the illusion of time is removed but the ego construct is still active) from times past, I won't even touch earlier periods.

So with the normal STS frequency reigning supreme (which is basically our whole time as human beings) with the conditioning of frequent wars & polytheism into monotheism (& all the "satellite" variants), I can see how maybe up to 100% of people could have attachments. History really does repeat, so it seems to me more than likely that certain psychological & emotional states (primarily) at whatever period could/would be frozen, & a match would be unknowingly sought-out. One last thing, what about those souls that "refuse" to reincarnate many times? (i.e. a person in 2013 has "only" recycled 2 times since "Jesus" times - invention or inspiration take your pick) say they were very self-serving & had visited "outside of planet human" (paraphrasing the C's) /other dimensions or wherever, more than here. Could they be a great environment for discarnate entities when the individual does return here & begins to load-up with modern pathological living? Anyways, thanks for the video great stuff as usual.

In first place thank you very much for these very interesting videos.

My question: Can one bring back 'people' from exploring past lives?

I explain: I have been trying around with past life regression hypnotic tapes (fyi Brian Weiss & Gerald Kein).
I have not gotten any results which I consciously remember. that is, I've always become stuck in some lonely landscapes, unable to move, change position or even turn around. I've also not been able to see any person or animal. I only remember once seeing some houses in the distance but nobody seemed to be around. After one of my 'excursions' some days ago, I heard a baby girl calling for her mother here in my home. I was alone, awake, and there are no babies in all the building.

I've also noticed that I have a sore shoulder since I started doing this.

Another question: Is what I am doing dangerous in any way?

name said:
In first place thank you very much for these very interesting videos.

My question: Can one bring back 'people' from exploring past lives?

I explain: I have been trying around with past life regression hypnotic tapes (fyi Brian Weiss & Gerald Kein).
I have not gotten any results which I consciously remember. that is, I've always become stuck in some lonely landscapes, unable to move, change position or even turn around. I've also not been able to see any person or animal. I only remember once seeing some houses in the distance but nobody seemed to be around. After one of my 'excursions' some days ago, I heard a baby girl calling for her mother here in my home. I was alone, awake, and there are no babies in all the building.

I've also noticed that I have a sore shoulder since I started doing this.

Another question: Is what I am doing dangerous in any way?

I would say that for any work of this type it's much better to do it with someone you trust, who has read the necessary material. I think that when doing these things alone it's very easy to become lost, as you have no point of anchor, which the other person (or people) with you can provide. Your description of being in a lonely landscape, unable to move, is probably your unconscious trying to communicate this to you. It's very difficult to mentally direct oneself through these kind of experiences and keep up one's awareness of possible spirit attachments.

The person or people with you can 'hold the space' for you, and mentally block any attachments that might be hovering around. I think you should have a close and careful look at Laura's video (part 3) where she talks about these issues.

The sore shoulder is interesting, and could well be an attachment that arrived while you were in that 'other world', feeling lost and stuck, and your attention was focused on that problem and not on your own protection.

Added: Something I've found with using pre-recorded material of this type is that the experience is progressed at a speed that is not relevant to my own experience. A real person would be sensitive to your experience and adjust the unfolding of the experience accordingly. With pre-recorded tapes or CDs one is still doing it alone, and lacks the protection that another person can give you. After all, all you have is a voice on a tape.

mkrnhr said:
Hi Gertrudes,
You don't need to be that harsh with yourself. We all make mistakes, and maybe we have to in some cases in order to learn some lessons. From the outside it is possible that one of the lessons you had to go through was the issue of patience?

Yes, patience is an issue, thanks for mentioning it mkrnhr.
I'm just upset by my suggestibility and I think that the other lesson here concerns my barriers how to stand my ground. I'm good at it with people and situations that are familiar to me, lousy with unfamiliar people and situations.

Oxajil said:
The bit about the chord going into space, and not being able to see where it leads to, and Laura advising not to mess with that, reminds me of the Podcast "Channeling and Exorcism". Now that was some creepy stuff! You can find the transcripts here: Part 1 and Part 2. And the podcasts here: http://www.sott.net/podcasts/listall

There are some really creepy stuff out there.

This is so timely because I was listening to the podcasts mentioned above on Channeling and Exorcism just a few days ago. I also read up on the 'channeling' experiment that was undertaken by a couple of regular experienced forumites in this thread here which was quite a lesson in what can happen to those who presume to know how to do this, but really don't.

My questions are:

1) Is there any way of doing a spirit release without using the board? Finding an SRT practitioner that one trusts absolutely is not always possible, as elucidated by Gertrude in her experience a few posts above.

2) Does doing EE, POTS & dietary changes help attachments go elsewhere? Or is 'stronger' intervention required?

3) In the SOTT Podcast mentioned above, Laura is emphatic about not answering any question(s) asked by the entity, because in doing so, that gives them power over you. I am assuming that would be the case with any entity that comes through the board?

4) What steps can one take to avoid getting attachments and ensuring psychic hygiene?

Thank you so much for the time and the energy involved in doing these videos. Laura you have such a warm and motherly personality that really shines through, and you teach in a compassionate and loving way. Many thanks to you and the crew behind the scenes for this :)

Edit: spelling and clarity

Arwenn said:
Oxajil said:
The bit about the chord going into space, and not being able to see where it leads to, and Laura advising not to mess with that, reminds me of the Podcast "Channeling and Exorcism". Now that was some creepy stuff! You can find the transcripts here: Part 1 and Part 2. And the podcasts here: http://www.sott.net/podcasts/listall

There are some really creepy stuff out there.

This is so timely because I was listening to the podcasts mentioned above on Channeling and Exorcism just a few days ago. I also read up on the 'channeling' experiment that was undertaken by a couple of regular experienced forumites in this thread here which was quite a lesson in what can happen to those who presume to know how to do this, but really don't.

My questions are:

1) Is there any way of doing a spirit release without using the board? Finding an SRT practitioner that one trusts absolutely is not always possible, as elucidated by Gertrude in her experience a few posts above.

2) Does doing EE, POTS & dietary changes help attachments go elsewhere? Or is 'stronger' intervention required?

3) In the SOTT Podcast mentioned above, Laura is emphatic about not answering any question(s) asked by the entity, because in doing so, that gives them power over you. I am assuming that would be the case with any entity that comes through the board?

4) What steps can one take to avoid getting attachments and ensuring psychic hygiene?

Thank you so much for the time and the energy involved in doing these videos. Laura you have such a warm and motherly personality that really shines through, and you teach in a compassionate and loving way. Many thanks to you and the crew behind the scenes for this :)

Edit: spelling and clarity

Most of these questions were answered in video 4: http://youtu.be/sNqbry7ps9c It's really an excellent video with lots of answers. :)

Nienna, I saw the post for the follow up Q&A shortly after I had posted my questions. So, I have it queued up to watch tonight :)

Many thanks, once again for these videos

Thank you Laura and the chateau folk for these videos. I have found them extremely beneficial and fascinating. As well as addressing issues of our own spirit attachments, helping any earthbound spirits seems a wonderful way of being of Service to Others. Although my Dad had his family at his side when he passed over (25 years ago last week) he seemed to have chosen to stay here - it was only in recent years that my brother confided that the doors of the family home would bang loudly scaring him witless, until he asked Dad to stop, which he did. He was a roman catholic, and the issue Laura raised about spirits staying earthbound primarily due to 'fear of death' from religious beliefs is highly significant I feel. Imagine the increased fear as 'biblical' earth changes/fire from the sky intensifies!!

I have read the Soul Rescue Manual by Patrick Rodriguez, which is very informative, and includes practical methods of 'calling out' earthbound spirits, be they wandering, within a home/property or attached. The latter may require a diagnostic tool such as a spirit board; or a medium as Patrick uses but sincere intent seems the prime tool for the former two. Patrick uses healing/guardian/transition angels in his sample prayer/requests. I was wondering if we could have a similar FOTCM prayer/request? Just swapping 'DCM' for 'angels', is not appropriate without permission anyway I feel, so creating our own prayers, such as PoTS, for folk about to pass over and EBS would be beneficial, creative acts.

I have also wondered if, in principle, using a dowsing pendulum with specific questions and a stick figure diagram could be used a more basic form of diagnosis for attached EBS? Not as a shortcut approach but as an alternative method to spirit board, or using a medium or hypnotherapist. I am more familiar with dowsing and more comfortable with a simple, set methodology, once I have read alot more on the subject matter ( I am currently reading Power of the Pendum and Hostage to the Devil). Even as an experiment for personal use, it may help in the transition to the more advanced tool of spirit board. What do you think?

As much as we may love, support and care for our loved ones now; helping them find the light/5D upon their passing seems like a very compassionate final gift. As well as helping all the other EBS also, who may soon be joined by alot more, as the 'signs of the times' indicate.

Anam Cara said:
I have also wondered if, in principle, using a dowsing pendulum with specific questions and a stick figure diagram could be used a more basic form of diagnosis for attached EBS? Not as a shortcut approach but as an alternative method to spirit board, or using a medium or hypnotherapist. I am more familiar with dowsing and more comfortable with a simple, set methodology, once I have read alot more on the subject matter ( I am currently reading Power of the Pendum and Hostage to the Devil). Even as an experiment for personal use, it may help in the transition to the more advanced tool of spirit board. What do you think?

I don't trust pendulums - they are toys - and especially methods that rely only on the self-referencing input/output of a single individual, not even myself.

Thanks alot for your feedback Laura. Is there any application of dowsing/divining that you feel has any merit? Eg water divining. Apart from the extensive reading as suggested in the videos, it seems the next step, for those interested, would be to find another sincere person to work with on a spirit board.

Greeting,

"Horrible, completely horrible... and fascinating " - Richard Burton, The Exorcist II.

They don't know how to die but they get smarter at lying, unbelievable... wo!

But as far as those who practice santeria are concerned, what kind of entities are they? because it seems that this type of entity may have a contact much more direct that an entity attached and a certain "power" to interfere with, and even killing other people just for the whim for those who conjure them. And there is a kind of contract in this as part of the ritual is to give him as offerings, candy, lighting tobacco, a glass of alcohol preferred by the "saint" who is attending his call, or any other type of favorite materialistic object. If the one who makes the call does not comply with what the "saint" demands, he must pay the consequences.

I know a person who has told me, that there is an" old man " who materializes as a living person to warn him of what is going to happen to him, most of them are really silly things. "Beware of someone at work who will speak ill of you," is like more like a gossiping ghost. Only she can see it, but at the same time, it makes noise to me that she never notices when it appears and when it disappears. Will she fall into a deep hypnotic state that loses her memory? some state in which she loses the notion of not noticing something as simple as seeing where a person is coming walking and where he is going? We are talking about an entity with the ability to even possibly block what it sees and what it does not see.

These people who come to be "attached to a "saint" is practically selling their souls to the devil and violating the free will of other people, a dead man licensed to do harm others. The worst thing is that in the life of those who practice that, some always go wrong, problems in the family, especially if there are very marked emotional and psychological problems, some fall into madness over time depending on how involved they are, especially those who are medium. And others, only those who accumulate materialism and attract "success", because yes, they do well but at a high cost, the personality is changing, something on the outside makes you know that there is something strange in them.

Back
Top Bottom