2022 Crop Circles

Oh, these could possibly be from the grounds keeper applying fertilizer and or seed, with a circular spreader. We had very similar circles on our lawn, after my husband and father in law messed around with “lawn maintenance” years ago.
The thing, a push spreader, with a circular drum, had to be in constant motion, otherwise spots, like in your photos, would get extra fertilizer spread in a tight circle.

Thanks. Actually I didn't see that someone used this spreader there. I got what you mean.
It is football court, i asked guys who play football there, they said that it was before, but they look at me like " I'm from another planet")
Then I asked the friend of mine, and I showed him this thing, he said that he saw smth similar at another place. I don't know if it is the same thing.

Maybe I too much into observing what is going on around, but Too much strange stuff Is happening from my view of perspective.

Nevertheless, I will try to find out if there was this spreader.

They could possibly be what is called 'fairy rings'.

From Wisconsin Horticulture and Margot Cumming, UW-Madison Plant Pathology: 'Depending on conditions, grass within fairy rings can be denser, greener, and faster growing, or alternatively browner and drier than surrounding grass. Fairy ring fungi efficiently decay organic matter releasing nitrogen that promotes lush growth and leads to a dense green ring of grass.'

Fairy Rings
View attachment 66314

It looks like it is fairy rings.
There were no water spreader. I asked people, i will check out more information.

Nevertheless, the image is amazing.

I cant take a whole picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20221102_161115.jpg
    IMG_20221102_161115.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 16
Have you saw a ring/circle around the Moon, what is that ?
I cant take a full picture, here a part of it.
It is Mars right next to Moon and Capella at the top.

Attachments

• IMG_20221112_015705.jpg
    IMG_20221112_015705.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20221112_020645.jpg
    IMG_20221112_020645.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 20
Have you saw a ring/circle around the Moon, what is that ?
I cant take a full picture, here a part of it.
It is Mars right next to Moon and Capella at the top.
A halo[1] is the disk-shaped optical effect around the Sun or the Moon and that presents an iridescent ring on its outer circumference. It is usually seen in cold places such as Antarctica, Alaska, Greenland, northern Scandinavia, boreal areas of Russia, Canada and the United Kingdom, although it has also been visible in countries with a tropical climate such as Bolivia, Paraguay,[2] Argentina, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Peru, Panama and others. It can occur anywhere, given the right atmospheric conditions, such as outside the polar areas, in areas where storms are developing or there is bad weather, or in temperate areas when the atmospheric air has light clouds crystallized by the cold. (almost always cirrostratus type clouds). The halo is caused by ice particles suspended in the troposphere that refract light, generating a spectrum of colors around the Moon or Sun.

Attachments

• MF2BZFUUJJH2LHALN2NXEKKKMM.jpg
    MF2BZFUUJJH2LHALN2NXEKKKMM.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
A halo[1] is the disk-shaped optical effect around the Sun or the Moon and that presents an iridescent ring on its outer circumference. It is usually seen in cold places such as Antarctica, Alaska, Greenland, northern Scandinavia, boreal areas of Russia, Canada and the United Kingdom, although it has also been visible in countries with a tropical climate such as Bolivia, Paraguay,[2] Argentina, Venezuela, Guatemala, Colombia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Peru, Panama and others. It can occur anywhere, given the right atmospheric conditions, such as outside the polar areas, in areas where storms are developing or there is bad weather, or in temperate areas when the atmospheric air has light clouds crystallized by the cold. (almost always cirrostratus type clouds). The halo is caused by ice particles suspended in the troposphere that refract light, generating a spectrum of colors around the Moon or Sun.

Thanks, I was aware of sun halo, but don't know about moon halo.

It was cloudy sky and like a bubble around the moon. Looks great.

While reading through some older sessions I accidently stumbled upon something interesting.
Here is link to the whole session:

Denver1.jpg

A: It is a rectagon.

Q: What is a rectagon?

A: Picture uniting numerous rectangular principles of photo optic representation.

Q: What's the point?

A: If one gazes at it long enough, they will involuntarily be placed into an alpha state.

Q: Okay. If they go into an alpha state, is there some other kind of message that the picture then conveys?

A: That is not the point!

Q: What is the point?

A: They then are open to programming of a level one order!
The idea here is shapes and how they affect our brainwaves or even subconscious mind.
Here is a link with a research relating or supporting a bit this idea:

There has been also mentioning on how crop circles are reiki for the planet. If they are reiki symbols for the planet then it means it is also reiki symbols for us humans, our mind and so on. So what if the crop circles can be used in meditation, unlock information in the subconscious? I wonder what would happen if focused long enough on the images, and viewing the images in the eye of the mind.

While reading through some older sessions I accidently stumbled upon something interesting.
Here is link to the whole session:

The idea here is shapes and how they affect our brainwaves or even subconscious mind.
Here is a link with a research relating or supporting a bit this idea:

There has been also mentioning on how crop circles are reiki for the planet. If they are reiki symbols for the planet then it means it is also reiki symbols for us humans, our mind and so on. So what if the crop circles can be used in meditation, unlock information in the subconscious? I wonder what would happen if focused long enough on the images, and viewing the images in the eye of the mind.

thank you. your post is my opportunity to suggest a book called "shape power" by dan a davidson which i found on the internet. if you type this in, with pdf at the end, several sites will appear from which the book can be downloaded for free. i found the book of great interest, but exceeding my competence. it might be of value to younger than i.

Back
Top Bottom