2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

This woman has netted more than USD $55,000!
She talks of democrat judges who are helping her.
Watch the video of the undercover guy from Project Veritas at their website link.

This woman has netted USD $55,000
‘Ballot Chaser’ Raquel Rodriguez Boasts Judges, Legislators ‘In My Pocket’ … ‘I'm Getting the Biden Vote Out, But I Mean, I'm Not Going To Do It For Free’… Some Texas Republicans Secretly Working For Democrats!​

1604314974371.png

• ‘Ballot Chaser’ Raquel Rodriguez: “I'm against Trump. OK. I'm with Biden and I’m with Hegar. That's the truth.”
  • Rodriguez: I own state Sen. Pete Flores “Pete in the pocket.”
  • Rodriguez on state rep candidate Liz Campos: “You know what I told her? ‘I respect you. You’re going to owe me—OK?’”
  • Texas AG Ken Paxton: “Project Veritas’s documentary audio and video recordings” casts “a shadow of doubt” on the integrity of the elections.
  • James O’Keefe: “If Rodriguez is truly responsible for 7,000 votes delivered in Bexar County so far, it is a stunning example of how fragile our republic has become.”

Question: do you guys have any suggestion where to watch the election results online outside the US that would be even remotely neutral in their coverage? There's e.g. Fox and C-Span that maybe aren't blatantly biased (I could be wrong), any other channels?

Remember Remember the 5th of November

This is interesting and rather prophetic. It includes the first radio broadcast Tore did on Nov. 5, 2018 the day of the elections. She is a whistleblower who worked in the shadows for many years in the area of cyber intelligence. Because of her insider position she's been able to see what their plans are. She said that if the Democrats take Congress during that election it will be a good thing since they will show the people who they are and that has happened. She also lays out what we saw with the Covid lockdowns and speaks of the corruption of Hunter Biden and his associates. Also, the coming impeachment of Trump is discussed. First, the people must see who these people are and what they plan then things can move forward she says.

"This was my FIRST episode PRE-Recorded for the Radio Station. I was told it was TOO "Kewy" and that is a conspiracy so... I saved it. Episodes from : 11/5/2019 -- 11/5/2018 "

www.rumble.com/toresays www.toresays.com https://www.twitch.tv/toresays https://www.subscribestar.com/tore-says PayPal: tore@toresays.com

Question: do you guys have any suggestion where to watch the election results online outside the US that would be even remotely neutral in their coverage? There's e.g. Fox and C-Span that maybe aren't blatantly biased (I could be wrong), any other channels?
I was thinking about that:
"Rogan, the host of the widely watched Joe Rogan Experience, announced on a Tuesday podcast that he'll be doing an election night special with several guests, including liberal commentator Kyle Kulinski, who hosts the YouTube show Secular Talk, and InfoWars founder Alex Jones."

And all over the U.S., law enforcement officials have reported finding huge piles of rocks and bricks pre-staged at protest locations in advance, and scouts have often been used to direct rioters to locations where police are not present.

More Bricks Appear In Advance Of Monday Demonstrations In Baltimore, Texas

Can You watch on Youtube? Here's a suggestion... only a little biased :) Right Side Broadcasting Network

Question: do you guys have any suggestion where to watch the election results online outside the US that would be even remotely neutral in their coverage?
Possibly try this - maybe not entirely neutral, but not blatantly slanted either?
Newsmax or Newsmax.com, previously styled NewsMax, is a conservative American news and opinion website founded by Christopher Ruddy on September 16, 1998 and operated by Newsmax Media.
Also, Newsmax TV might be an option?

The above is where I'll be tuning in, assuming I'm not warding off zombie thugs out to burn my house down.

Back
Top Bottom