2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

So, taking the opportunity to post some things I find interesting while I still can.. POTUS is a determined man and he's going to do everything possible to win. Thank you for allowing the opportunity for me (and others)to share all this on the forum. It's all very important to me and its the only place I can share these things.

Trump campaign sought sensitive ballot security information from Pa. county, alarming commissioner By Derek Hawkins The Trump campaign sought highly sensitive information about voting security measures in at least one Pennsylvania county this week, alarming the head commissioner, who said he wasn’t comfortable responding to the request
In an email sent Tuesday and later reviewed by The Washington Post, the Trump campaign asked officials in Cumberland County for the names of people who transport ballots and voting machines once polls close, the names of people who have access to the ballots afterward, and the precise locations where the ballots are stored, including room numbers.
The bullet-point questionnaire, sent from a campaign volunteer’s Gmail account, also sought answers on more generic issues such as where ballots are counted and whether information is wiped from voting machines.
The email was first reported by the Sentinel newspaper.
County Commissioner Gary Eichelberger, a Republican, called the request intrusive and said that responding might disrupt election administration in the Republican-leaning county of 253,000.
“Our responsibility is to protect the integrity and security of the election,” he told The Post on Saturday. “I don’t know if the Trump campaign understands that, but they’re asking to do our job as the board of elections. And that’s our job, not their job.” He said he’d never seen a request like it in 16 years as an election official.
A campaign spokeswoman, Thea McDonald, said the request was for “standard election transparency details.” She said the campaign had been in touch with other counties, “some of which transparently provided answers to these important, reasonable questions via less formal requests.”
“As part of the Trump campaign’s efforts to ensure a free and fair election, we have asked county clerks for information so that we can gain a detailed understanding of voting processes — and the similarities and differences that may exist in different jurisdictions,” McDonald said in an emailed statement.
David Becker, head of the nonprofit Center for Election Innovation and Research, said it was unusual for a campaign to seek information on individual election workers that is typically kept confidential for security reasons. He also noted that other, less sensitive details in the campaign’s request would have been easily accessible had the campaign reached out earlier.
“To do so one week before Election Day, when election officials are at their busiest, in the best case shows a lack of competence,” he said. “The information that the campaigns really need has been publicly available for months. I’m not quite sure what the campaign feels it’s missing here.”
1604254737515.png

I LOVE Joe Dan Gorman and Intellectual Froglegs. Have you seen any of his video's? Great clips from the campaign and so funny, good music, professionally done and so true, check out his latest.

1604256700712.png

All time best music sync video from Portland riots.

Trump Wins!!! safe to say now?

Last edited:
Betfair predicts that as much as $519 million could be bet on the election by Tuesday.

Biden is a -200 favorite to win the election at Betfair (Trump +200).
This tells the story. Nobody has confidence in Biden.

Betfair has the following betting odds. (The highest there is for Trump)

Trump: x2.88
Biden: x1.40

They are going to lose a lot of money if Trump wins. And I mean a lot! Just like in 2016 the bookies follow and believe the media narrative about the US elections. Huge mistake.

Sleepy Creepy Joe is caught on this vid making an absolute fool of himself...again. Just garbled speech patterns, he's disintegrating at a fast rate. He's probably being loaded with amphetamines to keep him upright. I'm looking forward to Tuesday, should be very interesting indeed.

Sleepy Creepy Joe is caught on this vid making an absolute fool of himself...again. Just garbled speech patterns, he's disintegrating at a fast rate. He's probably being loaded with amphetamines to keep him upright. I'm looking forward to Tuesday, should be very interesting indeed.

This above video is one of most hilarious one I watched. Compare it to what trump has to put as Ad.

Sure, every achievement in this video has a dark side , but it is a national election and good to see some common sense.

More 🤪, will we miss the bizarre comedy thats played out? This is hilarious. Laura Loomer is something else, a real force of nature. OMG! I just got a recorded message from Barack Obama! I'm a registered Democrat, a good cover.

FAKE KAMALA GOT LOOMERED! –Laura Loomer Catches Kamala Harris BODY DOUBLE at Palm Beach Polling Place! (VIDEO -PHOTOS)​

1604270912283.png

On Sunday a stretch limo pulled up and a Kamala Harris look-alike jumped out to take photos and fool voters at a voting site with a lot of Black and Hispanic voters.
Kamala Harris was in the state on Saturday. The Biden Campaign said they would be campaigning in Florida on Sunday.
As the Kamala look-alike was taking pictures with voters Laura Loomer outed her as a fake!

Laura Loomer shouted at the fraud, “That’s not Kamala Harris! That’s very deceptive to the voters!”

The fake Kamala fled the scene once she was exposed
This is very dishonest!
A couple of days ago, the Kamala look-alike posted on Facebook looking for one secret service type male or female actor.

E07B2A78-8C44-4F6F-B288-7923979BF47F-483x600.jpeg
The Gateway Pundit has been doing such a great job covering it all.

A clip from the no show Biden moment shown in the video SlipNet posted. This is Epic and must be shown!:lol2: :rotfl::lol2:

More 🤪, will we miss the bizarre comedy thats played out? This is hilarious. Laura Loomer is something else, a real force of nature. OMG! I just got a recorded message from Barack Obama! I'm a registered Democrat, a good cover.

FAKE KAMALA GOT LOOMERED! –Laura Loomer Catches Kamala Harris BODY DOUBLE at Palm Beach Polling Place! (VIDEO -PHOTOS)​

View attachment 39873

The Gateway Pundit has been doing such a great job covering it all.

A clip from the no show Biden moment shown in the video SlipNet posted. This is Epic and must be shown!:lol2: :rotfl::lol2:

The real Kamala is fake enough already.

All the best for a Trump win on Tuesday US peeps. What happens in the US with this election will have ripple effects on to all countries that have treaties and trade deals with US and the international attention from the general public on this election seems to be higher this election than any other that I recall.

In the recent Trump rally in Hickory North Carolina, there was a part where, at the request of people, read out loud the lyrics to Al Wilson's The Snake. It starts at 3:01:45 in Right Side Broadcasting's Trump Rally Stream

Here's the link to the Al Wilson song: Al Wilson - The Snake (lyrics)

I heard he's quoted the lyrics before in previous rallies too. He's helping people to be aware of the essence of people. Psychopaths are snakes!

This reminds me of something I've noticed lately, little symbolic "quirks" that pop up that are very subtle. They're a part of the cosmic fabric that's unfolding and not manmade.

I’ve noticed these “quirks” as well. The only one I can recall was during the baseball season the San Francisco Giants star catcher sat out the season which opened up a spot for a rookie catcher with last name Tromp. Can only imagine how many lefty leaning SF folks with TDS were triggered when he was announced at the plate. :lol2:Oh universe, you never cease to amaze!

Interesting podcast on The Last American Vagabond site, featuring Whitney Webb and Ryan Cristian, titled: Election Special: Pre-Planned 2020 Election Chaos and the “New 9/11”. It's quite long, but worth watching.

Some of my notes:
  • DHS officials warning back in March of this year that we are at a 'doorstep of another 9/11', then they warn of rising domestic extremism, and antisemitism, they even mention a 'global network of neo-Nazis' :rolleyes:. To combat this 'menace', they call for an increase in internet censorship, among other things. If you notice the mention of antisemitism, you can pretty much guess who is behind the seeding of this ridiculous narrative.
  • Groups like Cybereason (which is basically a front company for Israeli military intelligence) are simulating and predicting election chaos in the U.S., which results in the imposition of martial law. Their simulations include hacking infrastructure (such as 911 call center services), psychological operations (such as undermining voter confidence, making them believe the vote was stolen), terrorist attacks (such as taking control of driverless cars and ramming them into people). And actually, just recently emergency services across at least 14 US states have reported outages of their 911 lines. We also know that voter confidence has already been undermined, with allegations that Trump won't step down if he loses and so on. So the things that they are 'gaming' are to a certain extent already taking place.
  • Other than that, Cybereason has been integrating itself into various networks in the U.S. and they are behind some of the allegations that Russia, China, Iran and North Korea are behind cyber attacks on the U.S. The founders of Cybereason are ex-Israeli military intelligence, and have experience in cyber attacks on other nations. So it's no coincidence that we hear about the supposed foreign meddling in U.S. elections by Russian, Iran and others, but never about Israel's role in the meddling. They are essentially blaming others for what they themselves are doing, and deflecting attention from their actions.
  • Another shady group is Carbyne911 (which is another front for Israeli military intelligence) which sells its software to 911 call centers and emergency service providers. Behind their rhetoric, their aim seems to be surveillance and control. They are also involved in developing pre-crime technology. Recently, they shifted their rhetoric from stopping mass shootings, to preventing Covid-19 :rolleyes:, using AI and mass surveillance.
  • There's also a seeding of the narrative that Pennsylvania, and more specifically, the city of Philadelphia will be the epicenter, or 'ground zero' of the coming election chaos. And just a few days ago, police officers fatally shot a 27-year-old Black man armed with a knife, which sparked protests in Philadelphia.
  • Webb also mentions articles appearing in mainstream media where ex-CIA officials, neocons and other disturbed individuals, are warning about a coming bioterror attack. The alleged potential perpetrators are, according to these individuals, white supremacists aligned with ISIS or Iran or some other party. You just can't make this stuff up. Joe Biden was recently warning the public about a 'Dark Winter' ahead. Dark Winter was a biological warfare exercise/simulation that took place a few months before the actual anthrax attacks occurred in 2001, and predicted much of what was to take place.
There's also a second part of the podcast, titled "Election Special – Part 2: How A “Cyber 9/11” Will Usher In The AI “Internet Security” State". I haven't watched it yet, but I will post notes when I do so.

In part 2 of the podcast, "Election Special – Part 2: How A “Cyber 9/11” Will Usher In The AI “Internet Security” State", they discuss a network of cyber security companies, which are essentially fronts for various intelligence companies (mostly Israeli, U.S., British) and that have links to Big Tech, and individuals that work with them, some of whom are tied to 9/11 attacks. They also point out the glaring conflicts of interest between the very government agencies charged with protecting critical infrastructure and the very groups warning of an imminent "Iranian" cyber attack.

They cover a lot of things, so I can't summarize it properly, but here are some notes:

Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) League; they have ties to Israeli and U.S. intelligence, and have been granted access to critical infrastructure in the U.S., such as healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. They are supposed to be protecting hospitals in the
U.S. from cyber attacks (in reality, it's more like a fox guarding the hen house), and are behind the dubious allegations that Russia, China, and Iran are behind various cyber attacks on the U.S. Like with Cybereason, one of the founders of this group, Ohad Zaidenberg, was a former member of Unit 8200 (Israeli equivalent of the NSA). CTI is esentially promoting war with Iran.

Other than CTI, they talk about companies such as Dark Trace, Tenable, Global Cyber Alliance and some others. All of these have also been integrating themselves into important infrastructure in the U.S., offering 'solutions' to problems that they claim are "imminent", such as a cyber attacks by Iran. It's akin to the mafia protection racket basically, "use our software so you can be protected from the boogeyman we made up".

Whitney and Cristian also talk about warnings in the media of immanent cyber attacks on U.S. hospitals and healthcare systems, around the elections. They think that the PTB are preparing the public for a cyber 9/11, which will be blamed on Iran. DHS did warn that we are at a doorstep of a new 9/11, which was covered in the previous podcast.

As they mentioned in the last podcast, another bizarre thing is various media reports mentioning Pennsylvania, and more specifically, the city of Philadelphia and calling it 'ground zero' of election chaos. One example, with a ridiculous title: “It's Going to Be Hell”: How Pennsylvania Is on Track for Election Chaos. If you open that article, you'll notice that there is a photo of meteors hitting Pennsylvania. So what the heck is up with that?

Part 3 of the podcast has also been published: Election Special Part 3: How The Bipartisan Swamp Is Engineering Election Chaos In Philadelphia

Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) League; they have ties to Israeli and U.S. intelligence, and have been granted access to critical infrastructure in the U.S., such as healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. They are supposed to be protecting hospitals in the
U.S. from cyber attacks (in reality, it's more like a fox guarding the hen house), and are behind the dubious allegations that Russia, China, and Iran are behind various cyber attacks on the U.S. Like with Cybereason, one of the founders of this group, Ohad Zaidenberg, was a former member of Unit 8200 (Israeli equivalent of the NSA). CTI is esentially promoting war with Iran.

Other than CTI, they talk about companies such as Dark Trace, Tenable, Global Cyber Alliance and some others. All of these have also been integrating themselves into important infrastructure in the U.S., offering 'solutions' to problems that they claim are "imminent", such as a cyber attacks by Iran. It's akin to the mafia protection racket basically, "use our software so you can be protected from the boogeyman we made up".

Whitney and Cristian also talk about warnings in the media of immanent cyber attacks on U.S. hospitals and healthcare systems, around the elections. They think that the PTB are preparing the public for a cyber 9/11, which will be blamed on Iran. DHS did warn that we are at a doorstep of a new 9/11, which was covered in the previous podcast.

It seems the British NHS has already been infiltrated by the Mossad Intelligence operative Nicole Junkermann with the help of Matt Hancock Minister of Health.

There's also a lot of discussion of her on Twitter, mainly British people who have discovered she is in charge of the Health Advisory Techncial Board of the NHS (National Health Service)

Nicole Junkermann's husband: Ferdinando Maria Brachetti Peretti ties Epstein, Vatican and the Red Cross.

Biden works to push Black turnout in campaign's final days
KTVU 2

1988 Crack Laws.

Kamala Harris body double in Florida..?

Jim Rickards - “Trump Will Win Again”

Premiered Oct 28, 2020 1:10:27

Damage control:

Widely-shared video altered to make it look like Biden greeted wrong state https://bit.ly/3mGgNXE

Back
Top Bottom