2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

View attachment 40577
White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows on the South Lawn in late October. (Patrick Semansky/AP)
I am still struggling to see how President Trump can turn around the current situation - the tide against him seems too great. Having said that, MSNBC reported on something today that caught my attention - an impending US government shutdown.

I like to periodically check them out - along with CNN - to keep my rage going. At times, I laugh. Oftentimes, I am horrified.

The shutdown seems relevant, although I am unable to determine how that would play out in the current context.

Here is some propaganda which speaks to the topic.
The 'great tide' consists of gossamer lies and half-truths. Erzatz, just like our fiat money. The MSM is collapsing into its own subjectivity. Toto has pulled back the curtain and we will never get back to Kansas, Kansas has moved on.

PTB, powers that be.
Your assuming that arrests would stop the lie! You forget that the lie is bigger that covid and there would be an immediate backlash that would result in a hot war. Trump could not have arrested the media because they lied, that would be tyrannical. It is not up to Trump or any president to determine what the media should be doing. It is up to the people to expose the media which is happening but only among the alternative new sources. Unfortunately, the alternative sources are blocked from reaching the uninformed. But, then again, if their uninformed is it not their self inflicted ignorance since the alternative sources are not hiding.

However, your main point is that Trump deserves to lose is a lie since he did not lose, he is being coup d'état.

I agree with you that Trump should not determine what the media should be doing, but what to do when media start to influence peoples lives so much in a negative way even destroying many of them ? It is okay if media is trying to enforce certain agenda by saying things openly, but it is something completely different when they try to enforce certain agenda by telling lies to the public.

Again, indeed maybe it would not be a good idea to arrest certain media liars, but something has to be done, because media (majority of the mainstream) is helping enslavement of the people right now, and that is not good.

Also, I agree that Donald Trump probably won overwhelmingly, but I said he probably deserves to fall from his presidential throne because he was not totally hones regarding the Corona and the vaccines. We can look at that as karmic consequence.

I am not sure how is this what I said a lie. I think it is not.

It seems pretty obvious to me that way more than half the country voted for Trump. So, for them to muscle in Sleepy Joe all the way to inauguration seems like a really bad idea in terms of strategy to me. There will be no doubt in the minds of the majority of Americans that the whole system has become a complete sham if that happens. Maybe they just don't care at this point. IDK -But, I would think that making Trump look like the dictator who refused to concede and forced the election to be determined by the one vote per state thing, would serve their purposes better. I mean, people prefer to think that maybe, somehow, the system still works. As long as there's a modicum of plausible deniability.

It's a nail bitter for sure. Stay tuned for the next episode of 'As The World Burns.'

Here is a very interesting video. The lady explains how the situation in the U.S. and elsewhere is the unfolding of the globalist plan. Her perspective is all the more interesting because she is a (sane) democrat. It could go in other threads as it is interconnected with BLM riots, COVID, climate change and co.

The Unknown Story of the Courageous Truck Driver in Pennsylvania Who Risked His Livelihood and Much More to Testify This Past Week and Save His Country​

1607281273016.png

On Tuesday the Amistad Project held a USPS Whistleblower Press Conference. There is one part of this event that went virtually unnoticed until now. The truck driver from Pennsylvania is an American hero who wanted to save his country.​

On Tuesday news broke that truckloads of ballots were being shipped from New York to Pennsylvania before the 2020 election. One truck driver who drove one of these truckloads stepped forward to report the shipment. He had much to lose and little to gain in doing so, like so many witnesses we saw the past couple weeks.

This man is a hero. He was introduced by former Kansas Attorney General Phill Klein who shared the following (starting at 41:30 mark):

The first time I met Jesse I went up to his home. I’d heard about his story and Colonel Shaffer was with me. We went to check the veracity of the person we were speaking with. And generally what you do is you begin with questions to set the scene so that the witness has confidence. So that they can gain their confidence, you let them know that they are in control so that they can stop the conversation any time that they want. They can kick me out of the house. We had a video camera, he could stop the video. He could refuse to answer any question he could ask me any question that he wanted.

So I had Jesse set the scene. During the scene setting he mentioned something to me. It was an offhand comment. He was telling me about his jobs and he said that there was a time there when he had some difficulty and then he went on setting the scene. I knew what he was referring to but he did not know that I knew. Jesse did not know what I knew about his background…
…I said Jesse why don’t you tell me about that little difficulty that you had. He said what do you mean? It’s about your past. He said, what do you want to know? I said the truth, that he’d been arrested, that he’d served some time, that for a while there in his life he wanted to do things his way. That he violated probation, that he went back up and when he saw his first daughter born he decided to turn around his life and he’s been sober since then.

I said, you know this is going to come down on your head. If you step forward, this is going to come down your head. There will be people who will not be concerned about what you saw they will be more concerned about trying to destroy you, because they don’t like what you saw.

And I asked him if he told his three daughters that their father had been in prison and he said he hadn’t. They didn’t know. Now they will. Now they will. This man is telling the truth…. he is a truth teller.

Here is a very interesting video. The lady explains how the situation in the U.S. and elsewhere is the unfolding of the globalist plan. Her perspective is all the more interesting because she is a (sane) democrat. It could go in other threads as it is interconnected with BLM riots, COVID, climate change and co.

Rosa Koire, a top expert on the United Nations Agenda 21 who authored the book titled 'Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21'

So important what this woman is saying here. So important to inform oneself on how Agenda 21 is now being rolled out in your own town or city; so important to use this knowledge to talk about it at Town Hall meetings, etc.; so important to ACT on it NOW.

I think of Trump as throwing some wrenches into the works, but primarily he could be thought of as a stop gap measure to buy a little time to organize around this issue since it's central to everything we're seeing, most especially "Covid Tyranny." But it's all of a piece, Big Tech/MSM monopolies and censorship, "Smart Cities," etc. Trump has been taking swipes at Smart Cities, actually, which purport having buildings with very small windows. "I like nice big windows," Trump just said in his speech in Georgia.

Good news! Pennsylvania Election lawsuit has been officially accepted by the US Supreme Court! Here is where it all get's interesting!

SCOTUS moved the deadline which could very well mean that they are taking this very seriously.

Justice Alito has now moved the response deadline from Wednesday at 4pm to Tuesday at 9am on the emergency application to have the Supreme Court of the United States declare that the Pennsylvania mail-in ballot system violated the states constitutional laws.

Rosa Koire, a top expert on the United Nations Agenda 21 who authored the book titled 'Behind the Green Mask: U.N. Agenda 21'

So important what this woman is saying here. So important to inform oneself on how Agenda 21 is now being rolled out in your own town or city; so important to use this knowledge to talk about it at Town Hall meetings, etc.; so important to ACT on it NOW.
Good info in the video but I think her solutions are very naive. :rolleyes:

Town Hall meetings? Run for local office? Come on now, that’s not going to do much! :lol:

At this point you’re only going to put a big target on yourself for very harsh lessons. If my personal experience of friends and coworkers is of any indication, most people are in desperate NEED of a big lesson. :halo:

Everything must play out its course.

They will deny everything and will be kicking and screaming to a new paradigm. The ponorization of illusions are so entrenched now, IMHO the only thing we can do is to work on the self in preparation of the things to come.

The universe will take care of the “elite”. They are so delusional and dependent on their technological toys its almost funny. 🤣

As I see it with the coming electrification of the solar system and the cluster of “help” i.e. space rocks, the first natural EMPs will wipe out all their techno toys. Satellites and all.

It will be legendary! :cool:

Best we can do is to work on our extra perceptive abilities, discipline, will and seeing the “unknown” in preparation of the “unknowable”, OSIT.

To me it is all very exciting as things are happening as the C’s informed us for all these years.

We can’t forget to just step back and work on the simple karmic lessons at hand. What really helps for me is to remember that today I may die and I’m ok with that, for one more day is another gift to enjoy the moment as it is. :cool2:

Forget 14 Dec. According to the constitution the only real deadline for choosing the next US president is on inauguration day itself.

According to the white paper, the only date in the election process set by the Constitution is "the assumption of office by the President on January 20."

"Because the U.S. Constitution places ultimate authority for designating presidential Electors in the hands of state legislatures," the paper argues, "it is the responsibility of the people's elected representatives to judge the relevant facts and appoint an appropriate slate of Electors, subject only to the sole deadline set forth in the U.S. Constitution — 12:00 noon on January 20, 2021."

Forget 14 Dec. According to the constitution the only real deadline for choosing the next US president is on inauguration day itself.
This is interesting because I had been looking at Dec. 14 as significant, not seeing any cited-in-the-Constitution way or nor any precedent for holding off or undoing the decision of electors. There is definitely precedent for undoing state-election certifications, so that doesn't seem to be a problem.

Constitutional legalities are often complex. I keep seeing lawyers writing about more and more creative ways to give astonishing powers to the presidency that claim would be legal. For example, because martial law is such a gray area, it may be possible to declare it in response to any widespread, unconstitutional activity -- for example, to restore equal protection as described in the Fourteenth Amendment. Regarding the election, this would mean it would only need to be proved that equal protection was violated in the ballot-counting places - nothing else! That's astounding. Suspending civil law, could presumably freeze existing election timetables or deadlines. Anyone can see why these far-out legal theories would be dangerous and destabilizing to test. I don't know enough about precedents to comment further. Maybe lawyers are just entertaining themselves.

Back
Top Bottom