2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin!

Thank goodness Trump is president because if it when your way the collateral damage would be unimaginable. Once you unleash that dogs of righteous anger on the population you'll end up with everyone turning on their supposed enemies. This would be what the PTB wish in order to let us pleebs do the dirty work of population reduction. What is currently happening is slow depressurization of a potential explosive situation. I my opinion Trump has chosen wisely because the laimstream media's intense reaction to it.
I do not know the meaning of PTB but it's maybe deep state or STS forces, service toward self. I am not sure, but I think that STS may want to put Earth under control whether with decreased population or no. If they would take over with microchipping it may be easy to reduce population.

However like I said, I do not support violence just arrests of those who lie and work on agendas aimed against majority of the American people.

The lawsuits are continue to gain momentum. But time is short.

That time limit bugs me. It's like... "Okay, we've got all the evidence to prove massive election fraud, now all we... Oh wait! times up, never mind. Who wants lunch?" It's in the Constitution and all that I know, but...

Shouldn't individual situations scale the rules/laws to some extent? We are so routinary - predator's mind it seems.

That time limit bugs me. It's like... "Okay, we've got all the evidence to prove massive election fraud, now all we... Oh wait! times up, never mind. Who wants lunch?" It's in the Constitution and all that I know, but...

Shouldn't individual situations scale the rules/laws to some extent? We are so routinary - predator's mind it seems.

The ever increasing and ongoing lawsuits will pressure SCOTUS to act. Even if they fall short because of time restriction. The US Supreme Court can act more swiftly. That’s what I’m betting on at least.

Didn't this fellowship question Trump's appointment of AG Bill Bar?

Don, you are not that smart, it seems! Lucky assuredly but not wise.

I didn't meant it as are you all that stupid. It was meant rhetorical. But I can see that people can take it as that. Sorry for not being clear enough.
@bjorn,

Don't worry I did not take it that way. I was just saying I think many are noticing the absence of the FBI in investigating the election fraud/frauds. I sort of thought it was a rhetorical question but appreciated that you noticed the way the FBI is staying in the shadows so to speak.

I think I wrote very clearly why I think that Donald Trump deserves fall from his presidential throne. He did not oppose or deny lies about Coronavirus in a major way. (Although he maybe said that children should go to school and some smaller things) Also he promotes VACCINES. I did not say he should lose. I would like if he wins ,honestly, although he promotes vaccines. Because I think that Joe Biden is much worse option so to say. Analogy would maybe be : I like more a child from the class who often screams during the class than the one who often punches others in the face. Although actions of both of them may disturb me.

I will also correct myself, maybe Donald Trump tried to oppose Coronavirus lies and expose them. I do not know what happened behind the scene, also he often did not wear a mask, however he did not expose the truth. Or what we here on the forum and many others consider to be truth, with many evidences.

There is also option although very unlikely in my opinion, that Trump believe Coronavirus is a real threat and that lockdowns were solution and that vaccines are healthy so he is doing what he is doing. But I personally do not believe this to be the truth, and probably many others as well. Maybe Trump really believed until let's say 10th of April that it is okay to close many businesses, lock the people or whatever, but truth later on became easily available regarding the Corona for many people who wanted to know the truth and who looked for the evidences who support both sides. Those who are for lockdowns and those who are against.

Than when June started and later on Summer, he maybe did not want to go against official story because he taught that it would hurt his campaign and so on, and now he officially promotes even vaccines. Now we can maybe say it is karmic consequence if he will not be the next president.

He, as a President of USA had obligation in my opinion to expose the truth and officially defy lies (obviously if he is aware of them) if they are aimed against American people and even forcibly remove from the office governors and governments when they started taking liberty and freedom of innocent people. He is elected by people to support them and their interests, not to stay silent when he sees lies encircling people.

And I did not say he could organize millions of peoples with arms in order to start violence. I said he could organize millions of people WITH ARMS, but in order to arrest media liars, various politicians and heads of multinational corporations. Not to start violence but to arrest them. Because many of them are working against majority of the American people. Not arresting them can result only in more violence later on or more damage to the American people. Not arresting them can result in mandatory vaccination and microchipping and who know what.

And when I said to arrest media liars, various politicians and heads of multinational corporations, I mean to arrest those who committed crimes and worked against American people. There are probably a lot of good politicians, media people and maybe some heads of the multinational corporations.

If millions of people would go out with arms and arrest those who are working against them and their lives it can produce a positive change. It would also remove many chances of riots by Antifa and similar groups because there would be no media to support them and maybe they would be afraid.

Trump had a chance to organize something like this but he did not.

Please try to think about this on this way : If Trump organized millions of people with arms and arrested a lot of people who work against American people it could produce a lot of good consequences.

It may look like dreaming, but he actually had a chance to do that.

By not even trying to do that he makes it easier for them to try to impose dictatorship over the American people with a very, very bad consequences.

If you wake up in the middle of the winter night and see on the window that wolf is slaughtering your sheep outside, do you go out and confront him, or you close your eyes and continue to sleep because it is cold outside or you may get hurt by confronting him ?
Well, in the ideal world criminals would be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced, but unfortunately that is obviously not the case. The corruption and pathology is so wide spread, so intrenched – a very complex spider's web where various dirty tricksters have various motives and agendas – that, as I see it, it's impossible for one man to solve it all. Personally, I think that Trump has made a quite remarkable job, considering the massive resources of the 'enemy'. Does he have 'the whole banana?' No, of course not. But he certainly has more awareness than most politicians I've seen or heard of. One could speculate that his promotion of vaccines is to 'throw a bone to the wolves'. Or, maybe he's just ignorant regarding that.

However, I think we should remember that the majority of people are not interested in the truth, they have zero interest in 'alternative perspectives'. All is well as long as there's 'bread and circus' around. So, in that respect, another possibility is that Trump, as a salesman, knows that you don't win acceptance by appeasing only the 'alternative community' (e.g. vaccine sceptics), you have to appease both sides and more so the 'ignorant masses' (because they are the majority). And then, immoral as it may be, there's the economy and stock markets to consider. A promise of a vaccine (even when we know it's 'evil') will boost those things.

You wrote this:

Please try to think about this on this way : If Trump organized millions of people with arms and arrested a lot of people who work against American people it could produce a lot of good consequences.

Why would you say something like that? Organizing millions of people with arms would certainly not have any good consequences. Even if a lot of people would certainly deserve to be arrested, doing it by some kind of 'lynching procedure' with an angry and armed group of people would only make things worse, as history has shown us multiple times.

This raises some questions that don't want to be answered ...

Opinion.

Rogue News

I think I wrote very clearly why I think that Donald Trump deserves fall from his presidential throne. He did not oppose or deny lies about Coronavirus in a major way. (Although he maybe said that children should go to school and some smaller things) Also he promotes VACCINES. I did not say he should lose. I would like if he wins ,honestly, although he promotes vaccines. Because I think that Joe Biden is much worse option so to say. Analogy would maybe be : I like more a child from the class who often screams during the class than the one who often punches others in the face. Although actions of both of them may disturb me.

I will also correct myself, maybe Donald Trump tried to oppose Coronavirus lies and expose them. I do not know what happened behind the scene, also he often did not wear a mask, however he did not expose the truth. Or what we here on the forum and many others consider to be truth, with many evidences.

There is also option although very unlikely in my opinion, that Trump believe Coronavirus is a real threat and that lockdowns were solution and that vaccines are healthy so he is doing what he is doing. But I personally do not believe this to be the truth, and probably many others as well. Maybe Trump really believed until let's say 10th of April that it is okay to close many businesses, lock the people or whatever, but truth later on became easily available regarding the Corona for many people who wanted to know the truth and who looked for the evidences who support both sides. Those who are for lockdowns and those who are against.

Than when June started and later on Summer, he maybe did not want to go against official story because he taught that it would hurt his campaign and so on, and now he officially promotes even vaccines. Now we can maybe say it is karmic consequence if he will not be the next president.

He, as a President of USA had obligation in my opinion to expose the truth and officially defy lies (obviously if he is aware of them) if they are aimed against American people and even forcibly remove from the office governors and governments when they started taking liberty and freedom of innocent people. He is elected by people to support them and their interests, not to stay silent when he sees lies encircling people.

And I did not say he could organize millions of peoples with arms in order to start violence. I said he could organize millions of people WITH ARMS, but in order to arrest media liars, various politicians and heads of multinational corporations. Not to start violence but to arrest them. Because many of them are working against majority of the American people. Not arresting them can result only in more violence later on or more damage to the American people. Not arresting them can result in mandatory vaccination and microchipping and who know what.

And when I said to arrest media liars, various politicians and heads of multinational corporations, I mean to arrest those who committed crimes and worked against American people. There are probably a lot of good politicians, media people and maybe some heads of the multinational corporations.

If millions of people would go out with arms and arrest those who are working against them and their lives it can produce a positive change. It would also remove many chances of riots by Antifa and similar groups because there would be no media to support them and maybe they would be afraid.

Trump had a chance to organize something like this but he did not.

It may look like dreaming, but he actually had a chance to do that.

By not even trying to do that he makes it easier for them to try to impose dictatorship over the American people with a very, very bad consequences.

If you wake up in the middle of the winter night and see on the window that wolf is slaughtering your sheep outside, do you go out and confront him, or you close your eyes and continue to sleep because it is cold outside or you may get hurt by confronting him ?
I think EVERY president should expose all the lies and work for the people. Care to show me any in history who have actually done so? Even Kennedy didn't give up the aliens!

You see, the problem is that there are Biden supporters (paid or brainwashed) who believe the same exact things that you are stating, and they are calling for the same exact measures. They feel they are rounding up redneck nazis to stop a dictator. An eye for an eye I suppose.

I personally disagree with vigilante justice as it leads to mob mentality and witch hunts. And how do you know when you have caught everyone? What is the end point? I think it is better to hurt their credibility (with the truth) to the point that their 'guns' will not want to fire for them.

I think I know what you mean overall, and I also think that it is asking a lot of the lemmings in this country. Sure 80 million people voted for Trump, but how many are willing to upset their daily routines enough to amount to any change? "I mean I didn't vote for Biden but at least we got monday night football again!"

Lastly, how do you know that this is not Trump's plan? Maybe he is waiting to see how it goes in court? Might look better to prove victory before declaring martial law and mass arrests, especially if he wants the military on his side. It ain't over yet.

Hi Alreadyin4thDensity Love, I think this excerpt from a C's session speaks in part to why Donald Trump can't just openly and directly oppose things. He has to be strategic and very careful or I figure he will be taken out much like JFK was. So I see him as picking his battles in terms of trying to win the 'war'. And maybe his 'war' is ultimately going to be to expose the reality of what controls the US to as many people in the US that are able to see and not get killed doing it. And also trying to keep the US intact and not totally torn apart and ravaged by internal conflict and war. There are very powerful forces aligned against him and what actions he takes can have dire consequences. And still he may not be able to be successful...

Q: (L) Well... One thing I was wondering about: It bothers me because I see Putin going along with the whole coronavirus thing, and it just really bugs me.

A: Imagine if he didn't!

Q: (Artemis) Yeah, I was thinking that it's a mask.

(Andromeda) It's strategic.

(L) So, if he claimed it was all a lie, there are people in his own country that would say he doesn't care about people. The way they've got this virus worked up as such a bugaboo, I mean... It would make him look bad. That's probably why Trump's going along with it. It would make him look bad, too. It would give their enemies leverage against them, and they'd look bad in the eyes of all the brainwashed people who are under the control of the media and terrified by a microbe.

A: Remember the secret correspondence between Kennedy and Kruschev.

Q: (L) So in other words, the leader of Russia and the leader of the USA still have a lot of forces arrayed against them within their own countries.

(Niall) They have to act a certain strategic way.

(Artemis) There are a lot of people that don't actually believe what's going on, but they're just putting on a show because they have to do what they have to do. They're trying to accomplish something.

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) When they say that dark forces do not give up so easily, does that mean they're not about to give up the control measures that have been implemented and the power that they've accrued to themselves as a result of the virus?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And anybody who complains too much about it would get in trouble?

A: Close

Q: (Pierre) Not giving up so easily, it suggests as well that they're going to lose this power.

(Artemis) Yeah, it's about their wishful thinking. It's kind of inevitable what's going to happen, but they just refuse to see it.

A: They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time. Be patient and circumspect.

Q: (Andromeda) In the meantime, we just kinda gotta...

(L) Live through it! Because boy, it's just terrible. (...)
The part I bolded in the excerpt I believe is referring to the material covered in the book 'JFK and the Unspeakable', where JFK could not trust anyone but a few reporters to send secret correspondences to Kruschev, Castro, and maybe other leaders to stave off war, etc. JFK couldn't trust the State Department or any other governmental body to do so at the time. So fast forward 70 years and the 'Deep State' even more powerful and you may get an appreciation for why Trump just hasn't acted the way you describe. So I think reading the book may be of benefit to you in order to gain a fuller perspective on the topic. There is a thread for the book here - JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters

Real shame that most iconic US patriots are unable to see the apparent evil machinations inside their own castle walls. It seems that they just can't go there. The US Deep State is at fault. But their believe system does not allow it to see it. Instead they will always seek for outward threats real or imaginary to explain away all the evil in the world. Such a shame, because a real revolution can only be grounded in reality.

Last edited:
Real shame that most iconic US patriots are unable to see the apparent evil machinations inside their own castle walls. It seems that they just can't go there. The US Deep State is at fault. But their believe system does not allow it to see it. Instead they will always seek for outward threats real or imaginary to explain away all the evil in the world. Such a shame, because a real revolution can only be grounded in reality.

It is not just about belief systems.

The Trump lawyers are bringing in theories (or proof?) of foreign intervention so they can evoke even more laws of national security and high treason. If they cannot fully get the Dems for stealing the election they probably will by connecting them to the interference by China.

This is not merely about the election anymore.

If sections of the liberal community could be convinced that Biden is a traitor to the nation, the potential for civil war might become smaller.

Back
Top Bottom