Novak Djokovic detained in Australia

They seem they do not want to abandon the case :

Here's a screen copy of the news from RT :
1641919522797.png

Extra info translated from a french telegram channel :

⚡️Novak Djokovic faces jail time as Australia investigates lies on his entry form.

⚡️Australia has yet to make a decision on the Serbian star's visa exemption.

⚡️The saga is now moving towards possible lies about his whereabouts after a Positive COVID test.

⚡️Novak Djokovic may have provided false information about his travel in the 14 days before he arrived in Melbourne.

⚡️Australia is now investigating whether he misled authorities that he was between Spain and Belgrade.

⚡️The world's number one tennis player could face a hefty sentence, possibly up to 12 months in prison, if convicted.

I don't follow sports and didn't know anything about Novak Djokovic until this whole shemozzle.. but the more I hear about him, the more I like him...seems like a guy you could actually look up to. Liked what he had to say in this short video (don't know where it's from):

Djokovic opens with this quote:

“One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”
Nikola Tesla

Great quote!

Just saw this
Given the hysteria in conspiracy circles about how "the Freemasons control everything in Australia", then surely Novak, with his Freemason connections, would have had a smooth and expedited entry into the country?

Since he's had to deal with so much difficulty, surely that's proof that either a) he's not a Freemason, or b) the Freemasons aren't the fantasy all-powerful secret society that some people (probably Freemasons :lol:) claim?

EDIT: Just for giggles: 😄

Last edited:
For me Djokovic is just a tennis player. Granted, we have only shreds of info about his life so it is tough to gauge the man. But from what I have seen of his foundation, well I don't like it. Seeing those three letters all over the place, WEF, just makes me cringe.

Now someone dug this up !!!! His sister noticed that Abramovic has "spirit and originality".
Yehh, she sure has. Directly from Hell. :whistle:
Blow me down.

For me Djokovic is just a tennis player. Granted, we have only shreds of info about his life so it is tough to gauge the man. But from what I have seen of his foundation, well I don't like it. Seeing those three letters all over the place, WEF, just makes me cringe.
Djokovic likely had little to do with the setup of his foundation due to the time demands made upon an elite athlete. His wife is the CEO, so would be the one running it. And before the coronavirus nonsense began, virtually no one had ever heard of, or were paying attention to, the WEF. So there's nothing too unusual there.
Now someone dug this up !!!! His sister noticed that Abramovic has "spirit and originality".
Yehh, she sure has. Directly from Hell. :whistle:
Blow me down.
What do his wife's opinions about some woo-woo new ager have to do with him being allowed to play tennis in another country?

Well the case is not looking good - it turns out he tested positive on 16th of December ( which is the ground for his exemption) but then he was filmed in public, maskless and "spreading the disease" few days after. Of course this means nothing when we are dealing with the disease with over 99% survival rate but Corona cult followers are going to go hard on him because of this.

On the other hand hard core conspiracy crowd is now sharing his wife twiter post where she glorifies Marina Abramovic of spirit cooking fame.
Lets see how all this pans out. Never forget - the whole world is a stage.

Djokovic likely had little to do with the setup of his foundation due to the time demands made upon an elite athlete. His wife is the CEO, so would be the one running it. And before the coronavirus nonsense began, virtually no one had ever heard of, or were paying attention to, the WEF. So there's nothing too unusual there.
Maybe you weren't paying attention, but to say there was virtually none is a bit over the top. There was plenty of attention directed at the WEF prior to Con-19 Circus which is easy to verify.

As to the foundation. As always, the buck stops with Djokovic as he set it up and it is in his name. What they are doing it in his name and the consequences of what they do falls on his shoulders. Pushing masks on kids is a huge negative for me. Big NO NO !!!!
What do his wife's opinions about some woo-woo new ager have to do with him being allowed to play tennis in another country?
We live in a world now where a lot of strange things are going on. The whole affair with him in Australia for me is strange. When strange things happen the natural reaction is to look for more information. So seeing his wife praising Abramovic is a red flag for me, if one knows anything about Abramovic. From what I have read about Abramovic strongly suggests that she resides on the dark side of life. Thus seeing Djokovic wife taking the time and energy to praise her, weakly suggests to me that perhaps she had contact with her, as Abramovic circulates among people who fall into the orbit of WEF. Djokovic are in the WEF orbit and have been there for a while.

At 2:34 min
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJfdCW38bsg
we are informed that information which used to be on WEF website showing their involvement with Djokovic HAS BEEN SCRUBBED. Why ?

Is this just about tennis ? Who know for sure ? Certainly not me. But getting more details about these "heros" surely doesn't hurt in my opinion.

PS: There were push backs to her tweet in 2016 so people let her know that she stepped into doodoo.

The issue is that these WEF people push one thing on others that they themselves to not really believe.

Last edited:
Maybe you weren't paying attention, but to say there was virtually none is a bit over the top.
I don't think so at all. SOTT, which has been archiving major world events for over 20 years, has only 321 articles with the words "World Economic Forum" in them, the vast majority of which are all dated post-2019.

There was plenty of attention directed at the WEF prior to Con-19 Circus which is easy to verify.
Please provide some links that show statistically significant examples of public interest in the WEF prior to the pandemic.

As to the foundation. As always, the buck stops with Djokovic as he set it up and it is in his name. What they are doing it in his name and the consequences of what they do falls on his shoulders. Pushing masks on kids is a huge negative for me. Big NO NO !!!!
Do you any evidence beyond one website stock photo that the Djokovic Foundation was "pushing masks on kids"? Why would an "antivaxxer"'s Foundation be "pushing masks on kids"? I don't think your critical thinking abilities are fully engaged with regard to this.

We live in a world now where a lot of strange things are going on. The whole affair with him in Australia for me is strange. When strange things happen the natural reaction is to look for more information. So seeing his wife praising Abramovic is a red flag for me, if one knows anything about Abramovic.
You'll note that her praising of Abramovic was in October 2016, prior to the US election of Trump. Abramovic had a higher profile back then. The sharing of one of Novak's wife's tweets from 5 years ago out of context as evidence for some sort of "deeper conspiracy" is so tenuous as to be laughable, and only plays right into the hands of those who would want to cast Novak in a bad light in order to reduce the overwhelming public support he has.

Is this just about tennis ? Who know for sure ? Certainly not me. But getting more details about these "heros" surely doesn't hurt in my opinion.
In any reasonable world, it would certainly be just about tennis. It's the insane and juvenile Covidian cultists that have turned an exceptional tennis player into a worldwide symbol of resistance to tyranny by their own actions.

“In any reasonable world”

Those horses left the barn a long time ago. The WEF has had the same agenda for years. The Spirit cooker goes far beyond new age woo into the depths of depravity. I think the point is that just because Novax looks like a hero doesn’t mean he is. Nothing conclusive, the jury is still out. Best to watch the show without judging either way yet, I think.

Do you any evidence beyond one website stock photo that the Djokovic Foundation was "pushing masks on kids"? Why would an "antivaxxer"'s Foundation be "pushing masks on kids"? I don't think your critical thinking abilities are fully engaged with regard to this.

So why would an "antivaxxer" be pushing photos of kids wearing masks with his name on his Foundation's website ?
For decoration ?

Good news! All first-graders in Serbia will receive health protection packages In partnership with Koloid and Galenika Pharmacia, we will donate 100.000 health protection packages to all first-graders in Serbia.
Yep, that was super news. Making sure the first-graders get the right start in Life with a mask on. Was there any vitamin D and C in there ? I bet not. ;-)
-https://twitter.com/novakfoundation/status/1322267168646549505

If he is such a "for the common people" man then he should have boycotted AO as a protest against what the government is doing to its people. Doesn't he know anything about the internment camps ? I bet a boycott would have made real headlines, not this near nothing show. From my end I see/hear nothing on the TV/Radio about the down-under goings on and him. Zipp nothing. Most comes over the internet.

But you can bet all the VIPs going to the AO Show will not be clot-shot or boosted or be wearing masks. But they will enjoy the Bread & Circus show as they sit in their special sections laughing at the pacified peasants who had to jump through the hoops of Con-19 Circus.

Back
Top Bottom