I think the important part is that you value your husband, that you are on the same side. Negative emotions we DO have sometimes, do not try to be godly, but I think they pop up for us to see, and learn. And if we do that contstantly then we grow, and THAT is the way to starve them! and yes, that IS the source of inner strength. Love!
thanks for your comments etezete, love too! in these difficult times, among many other things, love and union!
Yesterday I was reading at this very interesting article in SOTT, Power vs Force: The inevitable collapse of the New World Order

Police in Paris tase vaccine passport & lockdown protester's who were 'violating lockdown restrictions' by dancing outside. I haven't been able to find an English report of the story, so below is a Google translated article about the incident below. I thought that, even for France's police, it was unusually aggressive:

Video shows police using a Taser to disperse a group that appears to be festive in Paris​

by Anna Bonnemasou-Carrère published on December 29, 2021 at 6:27 pm

A video posted on Twitter and Youtube shows a police officer using a Taser to disperse demonstrators who appear peaceful, dancing on the banks of the Seine in Paris on Sunday. Police say officers have put an end to an undeclared rally of anti-health pass protesters.
Screenshot of the video from December 26, 2021
Screenshot of the video from December 26, 2021 © Dj Harrachi

It's a video posted on the internet on Sunday that went viral on Tuesday when one of its clips was shared on Twitter. We see five or six police officers, one of whom uses a Taser to disperse a seemingly peaceful grouping, some visibly aged 40 or 50 dancing salsa. The scene takes place Sunday on the quays of the Seine in Paris, according to the author of the video, which France Inter was able to reach, and the police.

The video was viewed 200,000 times on twitter in a matter of hours. Its long version, posted on Youtube, has been viewed 8,000 times.

The scene takes place on Sunday in the 5th arrondissement in Paris​

Last Sunday, the author of the video walks, during the afternoon, on the Saint-Bernard quays, in the 5th arrondissement of Paris with two friends. They stop at the "Arènes" level, on the left bank, near the Latin Quarter, to enjoy the music that a group of people is playing. His two friends join in the dance, he decides to film them and that's how he sees " five, six, police officers " appearing in the field of his camera.

The thirteen minutes of filmed images show the intervention of five or six agents , several of whom do not wear the mask, to disperse a group of people, which seems festive and of which most of the participants are unmasked. The tension mounts: "Either you circulate, or you are fined" , we can hear on the video. The exchanges escalate and one of the police officers uses his Taser several times to disperse the crowd that has formed around him.

"The atmosphere was good-natured, until they arrived. In addition it was people of a certain age, they were elderly", assures the author of the video to France Inter.

According to the police, the agents intervened to put an end to an undeclared rally on the public road near the prefecture, the people appearing on the video being anti-health pass protesters. Also according to this source, the agents asked the organizer of the rally for his identity papers , with a view to an arrest, but the latter refused to comply, which generated tensions and the use of a Taser set to "shocker" mode. Three people jostled the agent who carried out the arrest, according to a police source.

"The fact that the agent is not wearing a mask is messy"​

According to this source, the Taser, a non-lethal contact weapon for defense , which delivers an electric shock on contact, was put to good use, to disperse those who came in contact with it and surrounded it. If one of our sources considers the use of the shocker adapted, it recognizes however that " the fact that he [the agent proceeding to the arrest of the organizer of the event] does not wear a mask makes disorder ".
Une vidéo montre des policiers utilisant un Taser pour disperser un regroupement qui paraît festif à Paris
Une vidéo montre des policiers utilisant un Taser pour disperser un regroupement qui paraît festif à Paris

Also doing the rounds on social media (apologies if they've already been posted) are the UK nurses who reject the offer of the experimental jab and who are being threatened with the sack by April 2022. This, despite the fact that the UK's NHS can't cope because of the lockdown backlog (and so on). Notably, over in the US, they've begun asking nurses to come back to work even if they test positive for Covid, and allowing the unvaccinated 'travelling' nurses to remain unvaccinated, so long as they fill the job vacancy (for now, anyway).

Personally, i doubt the nurses speaking out will change the trajectory we're on, however, it all adds up, and will at least give credence to those questioning the official narrative:

Last edited:
UKRAINE

CITIZENS CAME FOR THEIR POLITICIANS - THE COPS DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE
From the comment section of the video:

-"If this was from 2014 it was run by obama/soros.. That's why you don't see any help coming and such small numbers having such a great effect. Political regime changes look like this.. real revolutions are much more bloody."

-"This is a video from 2014 Maidan Revolution. I agree with you on the brainwashed sleepy americans, brits too, all taking their orders from the Tell lie vision. The men are pussies, couldn't rise up even if a hot horny woman came into the room."

-"I seen this exact same footage close to a month ago."

-"This video is EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!"

-"This is old video
From Maidan Coup"

So as Mad Eye Moody would say, "Constant vigiliance!"
This is really a information war where any side uses everything at hand to support their own agenda. It's a good example how easy we see what we want to see.

"I Tried To Warn You, Things Are Getting Serious" | Max Igan (2021)​

Max is back on track, visited the forum?
"i think people place too much emphasis on physicality, really this is a soul test.
you've got to really be prepared to face infinity without flinching and just ride the wave of whatever comes.
reset, start the game again or move on the the divine.
depends on whether i pass the upcoming test. "
Short and sweet.

I think there where no masks in 2014! (vigiliance!)
sorry, I also replied about this video's source before reading through to the end and seeing you already addressed it
But as mrtn pointed out correctly there were no masks in 2014.
Maybe it's really happening now and these commenters just want to distract.
Interesting times we live in.

But as mrtn pointed out correctly there were no masks in 2014.
Maybe it's really happening now and these commenters just want to distract.
Interesting times we live in.
yep, indeed, as you did I rewatched it and spotted the difference. It's eerie how intensely similar the two moments are, really. A civil war/color revolution, or covid measures. Result's about the same...

YEA!!! So good to see effective action happening and these people being called out.. More from ICAN that successfully won the lawsuit recently in San Diego against mandatory vaccines for school children.. I'm so impressed with this group! They're also looking to hire so maybe a job for someone. Here are a few updates sent to my email. Going after NY state now. :-D

1640900588060.png
Last month, yet another letter had to be sent to the Commissioner of the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) and the New York State Education Department (NYSED) calling out their failure to provide any proof to dispute extremely important and revealing data reflecting that unvaccinated children have far better health outcomes than vaccinated children.

Soon after that letter was sent, a new Acting Commissioner of NYSDOH was appointed and so a letter was also sent to Dr. Mary Bassett, welcoming her to her new role and asking that she provide proof disputing these findings.

As explained to Dr. Bassett through the historical correspondence detailing the issue, on May 21, 2021, the attorneys that regularly represent ICAN sent a demand letter on behalf of a group comprising all the families of unvaccinated children in four contiguous school districts in New York. The demand explained that there is an abundance of evidence to support that unvaccinated children have better health outcomes than vaccinated children and shared the following results for the children in the four school districts:

ulster_table.jpg

Although not shocking to ICAN, these results should elicit a reaction from and a response by public health authorities and an education department which mandates vaccines. Instead, NYSED chose to completely ignore these findings and sent an inadequate, half-page response almost a full month later.

On August 11, 2021, a response letter was sent to NYSDOH pointing out the glaring omission from the NYSDOH’s response of even a shred of evidence to support that the growing rate and list of chronic diseases and disabilities affecting children are not caused by vaccination. NYSDOH was therefore warned that, absent receipt of this proof, the attorneys have been directed to commence an action challenging the school immunization requirements for kindergarten through the twelfth grade. Still no proof has been provided by the NYSDOH.

One must continue to wonder whether there is any data that could be submitted to these public health agencies that will change their unwavering belief in and allegiance to vaccines. And aren’t they troubled by the fact that they cannot produce any evidence to support their claims? Let’s see if the new Acting Commissioner provides any better response than her predecessor.

To share this legal update, please use this link: https://www.icandecide.org/ican_press/update-on-ny-vaccinated-vs-unvaccinated-data/

Openings for Legal Position: If you are an attorney with civil litigation experience, a law firm that regularly represents ICAN has an opening for this position. If interested, please send resume and short cover letter to jenna@icandecide.org

Taking on Arizona Health Dept.

Despite the evidence that Covid vaccines do not prevent transmission, and even after the CDC director said they do not “prevent transmission,” vaccin e zealots cannot let go of their religious beliefs regarding these products.

In the face of the objective fact that vaccinated people can still transmit Covid, the largest “health” department in Arizona put out an ad claiming that if you inject yourself with this product, you do “not have to worry about the fact that, hey, I might give you Covid” and “can hug my family without having to worry.” Here are images from that ad:

Screen-Shot-2021-12-30-at-11.35.25-AM.png

So, ICAN, through its attorneys, sent a legal demand that the “health” department take down this ad from YouTube. And we are pleased to report this false ad has now been taken down.

There are no social media “fact checkers” that will report this occurred. No “mainstream” media outlets that will cover how health officials are spreading false vaccine information. They don’t care about the truth – just pushing messaging from pharma and its marketing arm, CDC/FDA.

But you know the truth, and with your support we have been sharing the truth with tens of millions of people, and with your continued and growing support, we look forward to that number crossing hundreds of millions in 2022!

From Del Bigtree: FOLLOW ICAN ATTORNEY AARON SIRI at his new substack, ‘Injecting Freedom’

Attachments

• 1640901870560.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1640903412144.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom