Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

My sweet uncle (who suffers from asthma) asked me several months ago if I'm going to take the vaccine, and I told him no, because of the possible side effects and unknown long term effects. He said he's also unsure. But his wife is kinda pro-vax, so I didn't push anything as I didn't want to cause any friction, and also because ultimately it's his own choice. So, we didn't talk about it that much since then.

Well, not too long ago, he took the Pfizer vaccine, after many talks with the GP who reassured him. On day 5 or so, he woke up in the middle of the night with a strange sensation over his body, he stood up from his bed and his whole body started to itch, he couldn't breathe anymore and he knew for 99% that he was going to die, that this was it, that he's going to die from the vaccine. His body was frozen, he couldn't move, but he managed to drop himself to the floor. Afterwards, he was able to breathe a bit and gain a bit of energy to scream to wake his wife up. Thankfully she woke up, he was taken to the hospital, got treatment and is doing well now. He will be referred to an allergy institution or something where they will do tests to see if there's a component from the vaccine that he's allergic to.

I told him hopefully he'll get the corona pass without ever having to vaccinate again, because he can now show the strong reaction he has to it. But it'll probably depend on the results from that institution. I'm just relieved he's okay now.

Last edited:
My grandson was admitted to the hospital psych ward a few days ago. His emotions have been so out of control since the vaxx. He went from banging his head against the wall, to becoming extremely angry and aggressive and then suicidal. I wish I could say he is at least safe now, but I know they will probably start with all their medications to numb him down and he probably will not be the same person as he was before all this happened.

This happened at around the same time as another 15 yr. old boy took the life of 4 of his classmates and wounded several others. I don't know his vaxx status but from what I have been reading his behavior changed fairly rapidly. He may have just been better at hiding his emotions and these things have been happening long before the vaxx so who knows. All I know is that his parents had been in the school just that very morning because of his behavior problems and they didn't think to check to make sure to make sure their weapon was safely locked away? That seems so extremely careless to me. Then I was thinking of all of the parents who are taking their children for the shot without checking it out at all. Now that is another form of carelessness to a degree that astonishes me. Children have died from this and are developing heart problems and other things. This is just nuts! All of it.

I'm very thankful for this group who has a clue as to what is happening and why.

Today I learnt that the horse guy from the place where my family has their property shortly died after the booster shot as well. He used to offer carriage rides when I was a kid, used to drive us around a couple of times when my sister celebrated her birthdays in late summer. Later he offered open carriage rides for children in the animal park, I've undertaken one or two rides with my older nephew when we visited there. His passing came quite as a shock.

Back in spring the father in law of an acquainted hairdresser died after taking the 2nd jab of Biontech / Pfizer. He had been talked into it by his doctor. Even the criminal investigation department got involved, an autopsy was decreed. If I remember correctly, the cause of his death was documented as "unknown", or as something like "heart failure." Which just could not have been so on its own since he had been perfectly healthy before.

Another acquaintance's friend who was in his early 30ies just suddenly died this summer while riding his motorbike, and my acquaintance suspects the vax.

These are some bad stories added into the mix. The first one shocked me most since I knew that guy from the time when I was a kid, while I never met the others.

My grandson was admitted to the hospital psych ward a few days ago. His emotions have been so out of control since the vaxx. He went from banging his head against the wall, to becoming extremely angry and aggressive and then suicidal. I wish I could say he is at least safe now, but I know they will probably start with all their medications to numb him down and he probably will not be the same person as he was before all this happened.

This happened at around the same time as another 15 yr. old boy took the life of 4 of his classmates and wounded several others. I don't know his vaxx status but from what I have been reading his behavior changed fairly rapidly. He may have just been better at hiding his emotions and these things have been happening long before the vaxx so who knows. All I know is that his parents had been in the school just that very morning because of his behavior problems and they didn't think to check to make sure to make sure their weapon was safely locked away? That seems so extremely careless to me. Then I was thinking of all of the parents who are taking their children for the shot without checking it out at all. Now that is another form of carelessness to a degree that astonishes me. Children have died from this and are developing heart problems and other things. This is just nuts! All of it.
or clpse
I'm very thankful for this group who has a clue as to what is happening and why.

i wonder whether this is a first sign of the "zombie apocalypse", or close, as the C's said...?

That is so sad and uppseting, dear Debra Lynn. And the time over leaping with the school shooting, are they realy able to control and mind program via 5G and DEW (direct energy weapon).
Please pray for him, I will do it too.🤲💛💚🤲

That is so sad and uppseting, dear Debra Lynn. And the time over leaping with the school shooting, are they realy able to control and mind program via 5G and DEW (direct energy weapon).
Please pray for him, I will do it too.🤲💛💚🤲
To answer your question about 5G and DEW, yes I think they can be used for nefarious purposes, but I don't know if that is what happened here. It may have just been a coincidence of timing. But something about this just says to me."Pay Attention." Something most of those here are already doing on many levels.

A report of a 5 years old girl, who is now dead, because of the Pfizer vaccine. She was found pulseless and not breathing by her father. What are these parents thinking about, when they are allowing their children to be vaxed? What mindset or what kind of blindness deseas it is, that will cost millions of deaths of their own innocent children, who can not decide for them selves yet? My own unvaxed blood is freezing in my veins and I am paralized, when I read about such cases.🤯🥶😭

I wasn't sure about sharing this because It may seem like speculation (or noise), but I decided to share it anyway.

My nephew, who is a physician himself, has a pancreas cancer that was detected about 5 years ago; after being operated and treated with all types of treatments, including alternative ones, like IV vitamin C, he was following a "normal" life until 2 months ago when he started to feel tiredness, shortness of breath, pain in the legs, and a strange pain when chewing; these symptoms appeared after about 2 months of being vaccinated. So, he went for lab tests, and to talk to his doctor about this, he told my nephew that he had to undergo further tests; the results showed clearly his condition: ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) which is a progressive nervous system disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, causing loss of muscle control, and it is sadly a fatal disease.

I hesitated to share this because not much has been said about the relationship between the vaccine and this disease, but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a direct link.

I wasn't sure about sharing this because It may seem like speculation (or noise), but I decided to share it anyway.

My nephew, who is a physician himself, has a pancreas cancer that was detected about 5 years ago; after being operated and treated with all types of treatments, including alternative ones, like IV vitamin C, he was following a "normal" life until 2 months ago when he started to feel tiredness, shortness of breath, pain in the legs, and a strange pain when chewing; these symptoms appeared after about 2 months of being vaccinated. So, he went for lab tests, and to talk to his doctor about this, he told my nephew that he had to undergo further tests; the results showed clearly his condition: ALS (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) which is a progressive nervous system disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord, causing loss of muscle control, and it is sadly a fatal disease.

I hesitated to share this because not much has been said about the relationship between the vaccine and this disease, but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a direct link.
So sad, the storry of your nephew, dear @jhonny, but, no offence or judgements from my side, just a wonder, has he never doubted this modern "science" of selling poisons and expecting to be healed? I know a case of my dearest friends brother, who was diagnosed with Glioblastoma multifora, the deadliest maligne cancerogenic tumor in brain, when official medicine, knows no other help, then surgery, removing tumor tissued and following chemo theraphy, combined with radioactive radiatorn. This things combine must kill you, so they always give prognose of longest expected live span, after those tourtures, 1,5 - 2 years. But there is a case of woman, being diagnosed the same deseas, some 9 years ago. She underwent the surgery, but didn't want to take anymore from other protocols, instead she turned to alternativ treatment with THC oil and she not only cured herself in half year, but allso became proud mother of her second child. She went public afterwards, although there is a treat of prison, if prosecuted and convicted, for producing, spreading or selling Cannabis product in Slovenia, even until today.

has he never doubted this modern "science" of selling poisons and expecting to be healed?
That's the sad part of the story; he believes everything mainstream science/media says, including vaccines, to the point of having his 6 y.o. son vaccinated. Obviously, I didn't mention anything about the possible relationship between the jab and his condition when we spoke.

Back
Top Bottom