Session 30 October 2021

A shift into an ice age climate reduces the carrying capacity at a given level of technology, and what was once sustainable is suddenly overpopulated. From the point of view of maximizing the habitability of Earth, places like Antarctica and the Sahara desert are a useless waste of space and should be terraformed. A sufficiently advanced civilization should be able to prevent glaciation and end Earth's cycle of ice ages.

Dateline: year 2001, March, and things are rumbling in the Antarctic. Lake Vostok, largest of Antarctica’s subglacial lakes, began exhibiting strange symptoms readily apparent to the scientific team at McMurdo Station: wild magnetic swings out of the blue, strange samples of heretofore unknown bacterial life. And then things started getting really weird…

From this report on the old Cyberspaceorbit site: “Approximately 300 miles from the South Pole there is a lake, a very large lake. It is Lake Vostok. It is also located over 3/4 mile beneath the Continental Ice Sheet. The best photos of Lk Vostok are from space, where the outline is clearly visible. Current ice-penetrating radar studies indicate that the water is up to 2000 ft deep in places, and has an over-arching dome up to 1/2 mile high. Estimates for filtered light at the lake surface indicate something like "continuous first morning light" during Antarctica's summer months. Thermograph imaging proposes an amazing 50-degree average water temperature with "hot spots" near 65 degrees. This can only be attributed to subsurface geothermal heat sources. At 300 miles long, and 50 miles wide, the encapsulated atmosphere should have the ability to cleanse itself through interaction with the lake, and possibly... plant life.

Also proposed as a possible route for atmospheric interaction with the lake's environment are what are being labeled "geothermal boils". These are thousands of bubbles in the ice sheet located in the some 200 sq. miles of "ice dunes" discovered by the late Russian scientist Ivan Toskovoi who was stationed at Vostok research base until his disappearance in March 2000. The surveyed bubbles range from a few to several hundred feet in diameter.

Quite possibly just as exciting as all of the data related so far, is the discovery through Magnetic Imaging that there is an extremely powerful source of magnetic energy located at the North end of the lake's shoreline. As of this writing, no one has suggested an explanation for the magnetic "anomaly.”

As recently as February 2000, at least two international teams were planning separate probes of the lake. Both consisted of fairly similar robotic sensors that would have been lowered through shafts (to be drilled). The team based at Cambridge University, London were sponsored by the UK and US governments, and backed by NASA technology. For reasons not clear, both programs have been shelved indefinitely, with NASA going so far as to deny any involvement, and both governments citing "environmental concerns". An independent source that visited Norway's research base some 150 miles to the East stated that a large amount of new equipment and personnel have been arriving at Russia's Vostok Station over the last six months. This is interesting considering Russia's current financial situation.

A final note is a verified dispatch out of Casey Station(AU). The pair of women adventurers who were attempting to ski across the continent last month, and were extracted by plane during the last leg of their trip, did NOT request the intervention. Over the protests of the Australian crew at Casey, the two were airlifted via an extraordinary 48 hour flight by a USN Special Forces team out of American Samoa. According to the dispatch the women were insistent on reporting something unusual they had seen. The latest news reports have the pair resting in "seclusion.”

And this: “SPACE MAPPING MISSION OF ANTARCTICA ABORTED DUE TO NSA OVER-RIDE

In a brief announcement today, NASA and the JPL terminated all further study of Lake Vostok in S. Antarctica. In an apparent slip of confidentiality, spokeswoman Debra Shingteller alluded to "National Security Issues" allowing the NSA to assume full control of what had been an International effort to explore a huge, under-ice lake near the Russian Vostok research station. Ms. Shingteller was immediately led away from the podium, and an aid responded to the many further questions with the same answer: "the project has been halted due to environmental issues", and that no further releases were pending. The large crowd of press corp. were left clamoring as the officials left the stage. Ms. Shingteller has not responded to repeated attempts at contact.”

All from this archived site with much more at the bump: (pay particular attention to the pics of “weird bacteria” at the top) NSA OVER-RIDE

NSF - OLPA - PR 99-72: Bacteria May Thrive in Antarctic Lake: Holds Implications for Search for Life in the Solar System

Let’s remember thriving at cold temps here, perhaps the native habitat?

It really boggles the sane mind why they would take this route if they know that a cometary disaster of some kind is on the way as well as other disasters , well at least those at the top would know. Just destroying lives because they can is so hard to understand. I mean, I get it, it's who they are but still... sooo evil.
Well we must say they are being true to themselves. On a side note, I have noticed some light workers out there praying to transmute the evil doers to the positive side. I think they are just fueling the fire by trying to force the universe to comply with their wish full thinking.

Wondering about the viruses from space here. Years ago I read something about the flu being connected to cycles of Venus. I think it is when Venus and Earth line up relative to the sun. The electrical tail of Venus points directly at Earth and stops just before Earths orbit. Well does that mean viruses are in the electric tail? (Rhetorical).
Well a couple on months ago James McCanney on his radio show mentioned, in December this year Venus will pass through the tail of a small comet. If it picks up viruses from that and then when Venus lines up with Earth again, that would be a potential for a new space virus getting to Earth. I know I could be way off on this but have being wondering about it.

This sounds incredible. Is there a link or book that talks about this?

'It is a message for destruction of Florida.'
It’s possible that if Laura had stayed in Florida the PTB would have made measures of a certain kind (I have no speculation on what) to make Florida a tougher place to do “the work”.
Then Florida would have been possibly one of the worst states to live and do business in than others.
Maybe by her leaving she left the door open for more freedom there. 🤷‍♂️

I wonder what would be the STO method of dealing with overpopulation?
I suspect that improving peoples lives and real education would prevent overpopulation, however, at the current state of affairs, what STO method would reduce the population to the desired level?
I believe that any "method" is by nature STS. Actually, I interpret it to mean that overpopulation is precisely a consequence of STS thinking at an earlier stage. That is, progress understood as forcing an imbalance in human favor into nature that allows us 'a free lunch' for a while. Evidently with time it stops working, and that is the stage we are at now. Re-establishing balance would come by ceasing to behave entropically, or as something outside of nature/universe itself. Perhaps ceasing to see the universe as a source of energy and/or resources and starting to see ourselves as the energy or potential symbiotic resource for the universe/nature would perhaps be an STO way to approach this?

I wonder what would be the STO method of dealing with overpopulation?
I suspect that improving peoples lives and real education would prevent overpopulation, however, at the current state of affairs, what STO method would reduce the population to the desired level?
I believe that any "method" is by nature STS. Actually, I interpret it to mean that overpopulation is precisely a consequence of STS thinking at an earlier stage. That is, progress understood as forcing an imbalance in human favor into nature that allows us 'a free lunch' for a while. Evidently with time it stops working, and that is the stage we are at now. Re-establishing balance would come by ceasing to behave entropically, or as something outside of nature/universe itself. Perhaps ceasing to see the universe as a source of energy and/or resources and starting to see ourselves as the energy or potential symbiotic resource for the universe/nature would perhaps be an STO way to approach this?
I would like to add to the above that what I have said may be interpreted as being close to the original thinking of environmentalism. Perhaps it was in its origin, but the devil is in the details, and there are details in today's environmentalist movements that totally distort the thought that man should live in symbiosis with the environment that surrounds him. Specifically, today's environmentalism, far from wanting to reconnect man with the natural environment, wants to separate him more because it takes man as a danger that must be isolated from nature, must be forbidden access to vulnerable areas, must be confined to cities, but also without what he needs to live with dignity to not contaminate or consuming too much. All under the obsession of applying new 'methods' to 'fix' the previous disasters, but using the same type of thinking that created them.

(Obi) What will be the death rate of the new space virus globally?

(L) In other words, if we get a new real genuine plague/pandemic/Black Death type of situation, what would the global death rate be?

A: 79%

Q: (Joe) That's IF we get one.
I'm wondering if the percentage given by the C's is that grim because of vaccinations? Maybe the odds are better for unvaccinated people or people that did the protocol prior to the inoculation?

I'm following a guy on Twitter, that recently connected (in theory) some interactions of S-protein with the immune system, that are similar to HIV (machine translation from Polish):
(...) After bioinformatically confirming the significance of these homologies, one can proceed to several experiments - especially showing whether the mmRNA-encoded S-protein that can carry these cross-reactive epitopes is not toxic to CD4+ lymphocytes, because if it is in vaccinated persons, these lymphocytes will die and their immune system condition will be similar to that of people with AIDS - especially after the 1st and 3rd dose when anti-S antibodies are gone and no longer present. Moreover, the immune response in children has the characteristics of a Th2 and Th17 type response - cells that arise from CD4+. If the S-protein of mmRNA destroys CD4+ lymphocytes by interacting with the receptor that normally binds the HIV gp120 protein, this may explain, among other things. no subsequent activation of CD8+ but also suppression of the innate part. In children, it may turn out to be deadly because of a less developed immune system. In them, infection with a virus (variant) after the vaccination may not be such a big problem because the congenital response is relatively stronger (e.g. interferon), but there may be an increase in parasitic (e.g. fungi) and bacterial infections especially in digestive, respiratory and skin.

This reminded me of a dream I had several months back, where I saw this grey creature, with the grey outline of a person

I know this sounds off the wall. but that is the sense of the dream and the energy at that time it conveyed to me, so my thought is that there could be a greater percentage of the population at this time that resonate with the FRV of STO

Could it be that these things are actually increasing?

It was a day ago that I dreamt I was fighting against an invisible being while wielding a kitchen knife. The knife was trying to push back whatever was pushing me. A family member was standing next to me and shouting: it's a demon! it's a demon! But I couldn't see anything, it was an invisible force. Suddenly, as if it was something that triggered it, an old romantic song started to play, very specific and I remember it very well. When that song started to play, I no longer felt any attacking force. And I woke up: It was 3AM and the first thing I did was to put that song to play on my cell phone.

Thank you very much for New Information. As always, it energized me and gives me a hope and purpose of life.

A: Hello spooky ones!! Fiooniaea of Cassiopaea here for the end of the world party!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Well alright! [laughter]

(Artemis) I feel like we should be having a DJ as well, or something.
Perhaps Cs trying to give us some hint about the “end of the world” is very near? I surely hope we all move up to next higher density soon. Hope before next Halloween.

(Joe) About 10 years ago, at around the time of the global banking crisis/crash, some time after that, in 2010 maybe... For some reason we were asking, thinking that the economy was going to implode, or something... And we asked that question, and it was right at this time of the year. "Are they going to crash the economy soon?" And the C's said, "They might wait till after Christmas". And of course, nothing happened in the 10 years since then. So I was just wondering if that idea of "after Christmas" applies to...

(Andromeda) ...this Christmas? [laughter].

A: Possible.
So, seeing things happening right now, it reminds me about Cs warning “Soon things in your realm become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore, Cosmic forces will be displayed”.

(Abats) What about the famous April Drop Dead date?

A: Coming!
Perhaps the “April Drop Dead date” coming to next year?

(Mrs. Peel) How much longer before, or will they declare Joe Biden incapable of holding the office?

A: Never! But fate may intervene!
So, something unexpected things might going to happen.

Q: (L) No to the hot civil war. I would say it's more likely to become a war between the people and the government.

A: Yes
And it seems like every day, more and more people aware of this chaotic situation that eventually going to leads masses people gathering to resisting mandatory obey authorities.

Thank you again for another information packed session. It was interesting to have so many forumites ask a variety of questions.
====
Laura said:

Q: (L) No to the hot civil war. I would say it's more likely to become a war between the people and the government.

A: Yes
=====

I was very happy to hear the above - with so many rather depressing scenarios, it's somewhat comforting to hear that the current tensions won't escalate to that point - and best of all that there is hope that people will begin to unite against the oppressive government; although that will bring its own set of problems. :umm:

This sounds incredible. Is there a link or book that talks about this?
Sorry but I don't remember exactly where I read it. I tried to google it to see but didn't find the reference. I fairly sure I read the line before well before 2010. Possibly to do with the Adventure Series or the Wave Series. It was one of those pieces of unevaluated data that stuck in my head. The only other possible source that I can think of is the book, The Lost Star of Myth and Time.

Something else because today I'm a little bit lost.
the C's said that 90% of the population will pass the wave (alive) because it is cyclo-cosmic and there 79% will be eradicated, was it 90% of the 21%?

Where did the C's say that 90% of the population 'will pass the wave alive'? I don't remember seeing that anywhere - it sounds quite wrong.

I'd say the exact percentages themselves aren't all that important - the main thing to know is that humanity will undergo great suffering.

they also said that all the souls came to incarnate to pass the wave, now they are talking about overpopulation, so if someone would explain that.

I don't think they ever said that 'all Souls came to incarnate to pass the wave'.

or are we still stuck in this time bubble that the C's talked about until the end of our days?

We will be in this classroom until we learn the lessons required of us and can pass to the next grade. As far as I can tell, that means continuing to grow in Knowledge by reading, researching, questioning ourselves and the cosmos, networking, and then applying what is learned in our daily lives. It also means continuing to grow in Being, through practices that develop our own sense of presence, like meditation or EE - or reading some of the reality-shaping romance novels to experience stories that can teach simple karmic understandings.

and the last question
for the record, it took us 25 years to go from Jesus to Julius Caesar through Jesinavara, is it possible that Anatoly Fomenko's algorithm is effective, considering the answer given to Ark, that is to say less than 1000 years?

Who says 'it took us 25 years to go from Jesus to Julius Caesar through Jesinavara'? What are you talking about here?

And how does that relate to Fomenko? This is all very confusing.

Before proceeding with more questions, it may be worthwhile for you to read this thread - an ongoing discussion of Jesus and Caesar. Or read Laura's new book, From Paul to Mark. It's a doozy.

Thank you for your answers because I need to understand to make the right links
strength and courage
Amélie
ps: if Scotty wants to contact me, I am a neophyte in forum and I confess I don't know how it works, thank you in advance
ps: my husband wants to know if the (secret) Alliance exists and if the drachomonoïds are real or if it is an allegory to make our dark side concrete.

Have you or your husband read The Wave?

It is good to ask questions. But networking is not just like a vending machine where you put in a question and ding! You get an answer. Networking, in the way the C's describe it, has more to do with a deep energetic exchange based on an ethos of mutual giving and receiving in a shared quest for the truth.

Many difficulties arise when we ask others to do the Work for us, when we haven't done the research ourselves, or properly formulated a question, and then expect answers. The journey taken towards the answers - what we are asking, why we are asking, and how we are asking - is just as important as the answers themselves.

Back
Top Bottom