This article brings a point for which i do not have much answer, just some thoughts/arguments. This is the following paragraph :

This percentage of hospitalized people vaccinated seems to be high in Flanders, but is this really the case? You should know that in the north of the country, 90% of the adult population is fully vaccinated. Only 10% are not. At the moment, 30% of those who are not vaccinated are hospitalised, compared to 7.8% of vaccinated patients. Vaccinated people are therefore clearly less likely to end up in hospital.

What to answer to this ?
That the numbers are rigged ?
That they too rapidly add a non-vaccinated person in hospital as "covid positive" which raise their number ?
That the pcr tests are simply non relevant ?
or that the real problem is that this question of people hospitalized with covid is the tree that hides the forest, and that the main concern is the augmentation of all the extra deaths of people of less than 50y old for various causes (which in fact are caused by the vaccines)

Difficult to counter this at first glance.

Ethylene oxide comes up again:

Covid “rapid tests” found to contain cancer causing chemical ethylene oxide, used for medical sterilization

A union group called Isotita (Equality) that represents public sector workers is calling for Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “rapid tests” to be suspended from use after it was discovered that the swabs contain ethylene oxide, a toxic substance.

The Cyprus-based union says that current requirements mandating testing every 72 hours be immediately discontinued in order to protect the health of workers who are constantly being exposed to the toxin.

The European Chemicals Agency (ECA) says that ethylene oxide, which is used to coat and sterilize both the fraudulent PCR and rapid tests for the Chinese Virus, is toxic, mutagenic and carcinogenic when inhaled.

Since the tainted swabs are being jammed up people’s nasal cavities, sometimes multiple times per week, ethylene oxide is almost certainly being inhaled and potentially planting the seeds of chronic disease.

Ethylene oxide is a gas commonly used to sterilise many different types of medical devices, including swabs used in test kits,” reported the Cyprus Mail.

“Ethylene oxide (EtO) gas sterilisers have been used by hospitals for over 40 years to sterilise surgical equipment and supplies that are heat sensitive or that cannot tolerate excessive moisture.”

In the European Union, ethylene oxide is prohibited in food production, and under EU Regulation No. 2015/868, the highest amount allowed in residue is specified at 0.05 mg/kg.

In Fauci Flu rapid tests, however, the amount of ethylene oxide detected is around 0.36 mg/kg, more than six times the allowable level under current government guidelines.

Even trace amounts of ethylene oxide far lower than what’s found in rapid tests cause cancer

FULL ARTICLE

:thup:

Travis Tritt Cancels All Shows With Vaccine, Testing, or Mask Mandates

“I’m putting my money where my mouth is an announcing that any venue or promoter mandating masks, requiring vaccinations, or pushing COVID testing protocols on my fans will not be tolerated,” Tritt writes in the announcement.

“Any show I have booked that discriminates against concert-goers by requiring proof of vaccination, a COVID test, or a mask is being canceled immediately. Many people are taking a firm stand against these mandates around the country, and I wholeheartedly support that cause.”

Here we go:

Jen Psaki Accidentally Confirms That No Biden Federal Vaccine Mandate Actually Exists

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki made the surreal argument on Tuesday that Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Texas Governor Greg Abbott are “putting politics ahead of public health” by protecting citizens’ fundamental freedom of choice on Covid-19 vaccines.

In the course of her diatribe, however, Psaki admitted something that has been bubbling on the media backburners for some time: Biden’s vaccine mandate currently doesn’t even exist. Watch:

“His requirements are promulgated by a federal law,” Psaki claimed. “So, when the President announced his vaccine mandates for businesses, that, of course, we’re waiting on OSHA regulations as far as the next step.”

As earlier reported on Becker News, Biden’s federal vaccine mandate was announced over a month ago. The OSHA directive that would be the enforcement mechanism for the executive order, however, has not been issued. Legal analysts expect that such a directive would likely be struck down in court, as 24 state attorneys general explained in a letter to the Biden administration.

“That was pursuant to federal law and the implementation of federal law, because it’s an executive order,” Psaki continued. “So, our intention is to implement and continue to work to implement these requirements across the country, including in the states where there are attempts to oppose them.”

The most recent example of state opposition has been Texas, where Governor Greg Abbott on Monday issued an executive order forbidding the enforcement of any vaccine mandates in the state. Florida and Montana are also strongly opposed to vaccine mandates, while 21 states have banned vaccine passports.

“I will say, since you gave me the opportunity, Governor Abbott’s executive order banning mandates, and I would also note announcement by Governor DeSantis this morning essentially banning the implementation of mandates, fit a familiar pattern that we’ve seen of putting politics ahead of public health,” the devilishly dressed Psaki claimed. “Over 700,000 American lives have been lost due to Covid-19, including more than 56,000 in Florida and over 68,000 in Texas. And every leader should be focused on supporting efforts to save lives and end the pandemic.”

On Tuesday, Southwest’s CEO announced that “we are not going to fire any employees” over the company’s vaccine mandate, and pointed to the Biden policy as the reason for the mandate’s issuance. However, the Southwest Pilots Association on Friday filed a lawsuit against Southwest ahead of a weekend of massive operational disruption; the lawsuit was filed in U.S. District Court in Dallas, Texas.

In a court battle that has been described as a ‘test case’ for the Biden federal vaccine mandate, a federal judge has halted the enforcement of New York’s vaccine mandate on equal protection and First Amendment grounds. Thus, employers who are complying with the currently non-existent mandate are doing the Biden regime’s ‘dirty work.’ Despite an expected legal defeat for the Biden administration, they are carrying out mass firings of employees ahead of the holidays.

If the state court cases and the brewing federal court battles are any indication, it makes sense why the Biden administration would wait over a month to actually issue its federal vaccine mandate: The White House fully expects to lose in court. Because so many Americans are willing to comply with unlawful orders, the Biden regime went ahead and announced it was issuing a ‘mandate’ anyway.

Thousands report developing abnormal tumors following COVID shots
Thousands of reports
Thousands of similar cases have been reported. VigiAccess, a World Health Organization database that collects COVID-19 vaccine side-effects currently reports 3,709 cases of “neoplasms” or new tumors which include breast, lung and brain cancers plus numerous noncancerous growths following COVID vaccination.

The Yellow Card adverse event reporting system in the United Kingdom has recorded indexed 731 reports of neoplasms (including 454 related to the U.K.-made AstraZeneca COVID vaccine, and 248 related to the Pfizer/BioNTech shot).

‘Elephant in the room’
These reports offer no description of events, but the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) contains hundreds of more detailed reports describing sudden appearances of brain tumors, breast cancer, mouth tumors, skin tumors and colon cancer after COVID shots.

There are accounts of tumor markers increasing, previously innocuous cancer abruptly worsening and cases where the patient rapidly deteriorated and died. Doctors describe tumors “exploding” and rapidly increasing in size after COVID vaccination and of disease being suddenly aggravated. There are accounts of tumors ulcerating and new symptoms appearing, or unexpected metastasis of old cancers. Cancer patients describe how “everything went downhill” after the shots, and doctors speculate if the vaccination compromised the immune system so cancer could lead to such rapid demise. In one report of woman’s precipitous decline with cancer, a doctor remarked that “the elephant in the room was the vaccine.”

Jim: We're almost two years into this mess. It's going to be a long winter. Tomorrow, I'll buy a few items to complete our winter preparations.
Mary: Sometimes I wonder if you worry too much about the future...
Jim: Just enough to keep the candle glowing!
Mary: Have a good night, sweetie.
Jim: Have sweet dreams.

A super-volcano erupts in the middle of the night. People are flash-frozen à la Pompeii, including Jim.

Jim's soul (in 3D): Well, I guess this was it. Not the prettiest way to die, but hey, that's life. They told me to look for the light. I see some light over there. It's getting brighter as I approach it.

Jim's soul transitions from 3D to 5D.

Jim's soul (in 5D): Is this the "pit stop" people talked about when I was in 3D?
6D STO: Yes.
Jim's soul (in 5D): One thing is certain, I'm never ever returning to a 3D STS world again!
6D STO: Oh, my dear, but you are missing an important lesson...
Jim's soul (in 5D): No! How is this possible? When I was born, my parents thought I would never make it. I was so fragile that any pressure applied to my body would cause me unbearable pain. But my heart was beating. It was beating hard, it didn't want to let go. And so I managed to survive. I was a good kid. I listened to my parents. I listened to my teachers. I played with other kids. When I graduated from high school, something strange happened. Suddenly, I was fed up... with everything! A mini-crisis. It didn't last long, but it was enough to change my view of the world. I began to question... everything! Why did I go to school? Why does society try to dictate my path? Why do I have to "be" something when I grow up? Why is everybody running around all the time? What happens if I say "No"? There were far too many questions for such an innocent mind. It didn't matter. I needed answers... to everything! And so a long journey began. I started interacting with people in a different way. It wasn't scripted, it was heartfelt. One day, I met Mary, the love of my life. She was my complement. She knew fairly well that my goals were ambitious, a bit too ambitious. Mary told me that many answers are buried deep inside questions. Crafty Mary.
So therefore I ask: why can't a lesson be learned in 5D?
6D STO: Just kidding.

A mis nietos no los vacuno: secretario de Salud​

The Secretary of Health of Mexico explains why his grandchildren will not be "vaccinated".

"The efficacy of the Covid vaccine in children has not been proven," said Jorge Alcocer, Secretary of Health of Mexico. He is so sure of it that he would not vaccinate his grandchildren.

(translation seems to be a bit erroneous)

From Vigano's new, even more outspoken speech:
  1. New data on the presence of aborted fetal cell lines​

Revelations from Pfizer executives have recently been released showing that the mRNA gene serums contain aborted fetal material not only for the production of the original vaccine, but also for its replication and production on a vast scale,[17] and nothing suggests that other pharmaceutical companies are an exception. Bishop Joseph Strickland[18] has also expressed himself in this regard, inviting the faithful to “say no. I’m not going to do it just because you mandate it, in that, who knows what next crazy thing will come up.” This makes the use of these drugs absolutely immoral, just as it is immoral and unacceptable to use drugs that use orphaned children for experimentation.[19]

[19] Pfizer stand accused of experimenting on orphan babies to test their Covid-19 vaccine. – Cf. BREAKING - Pfizer stand accused of experimenting on orphan babies to test their Covid-19 vaccine
//
Children age 6 months old to 2 years old are currently being recruited however, Pfizer on its’ official website has released documents dated 20/09/2021 claiming that they are expecting results on the youngest group before the end of this year.
This suggests that trials in the youngest group started at the same time as in the older groups as Pfizer claims results of these trials will be available after 6 months.
It is estimated that there may be around 1000 children being injected in Poland.
Considering how quickly these children have been recruited for the study we strongly suspect they come from orphanages and care homes, as this already has happened with trials of other vaccines. Under Polish legislation such exceptional cases need the authorisation of a court but so far we are unable to locate any court hearings allowing for such experiments on children.
//

A mis nietos no los vacuno: secretario de Salud​

The Secretary of Health of Mexico explains why his grandchildren will not be "vaccinated".

"The efficacy of the Covid vaccine in children has not been proven," said Jorge Alcocer, Secretary of Health of Mexico. He is so sure of it that he would not vaccinate his grandchildren.

(translation seems to be a bit erroneous)
Translation is not very good (automatic) but the article is very good. He is the health secretary of Mexico and a very prestigious doctor with many many awards in his field.

I'm paraphrasing but these are the key points I gathered:

* He won't vaccinate his grandchildren.

* Vaccine efficacy hasn't been proven in children.
* How can we limit (or bog down) the learning of their immune system. The same immune system that will defend them(children) all of their lives, with a totally inorganic substance like a vaccine (COVID vaccine)?

*Efficacy of booster shots has yet to be proven.

*There is a lot of questions to be answered. Questions which are sensible not only to human interest but of financial interest. (seek to get everyone vaccinated).

Back
Top Bottom