Gulags in China?

Just to give us an idea of what a Pakistan's rep is saying with regards to the Uighur 'gulag' allegations.

Pakistan's advisor on National Security refutes the claims that people are turning a blind eye to the Uighur issue: 'China and Pakistan are friends like none other, we have a completely transparent relationship, our delegation have visited the area, we are 100% satisfied that [the Uighur claims] are a non-issue; the West can say whatever it wants'

The clip is short but the journalist responds by saying that somebody 'said something to the Financial Times [clip ends]'.

As an aside, one comment in the thread makes a good point: "Why do west want to focus on Xinjiang and not Palestine. Xinjiang is autonomous region of China...Palestine is a whole different state."

Also, this story may be related: China condemns car bomb blast in Pakistan, near where Chinese delegation were staying -- Sott.net

Twitter suspended an account by two Uyghur sisters from Xinjiang. See Tweet below:

The above journalist also mentions that they are quite popular and have 1.82 followers on the Chinese 'TikTok' page called Douyin. I guess Twitter doesn't want people to see happy Uyghurs. As one user wrote: "The two girls have 3 million fans on Chinese social platforms. They have only come to Twitter for more than a month. They both posted about their daily lives in Xinjiang. This can anger some people, showing how vulnerable those lies about Xinjiang are!"

Thank you for part two, here is part one:
Basically he is saying the Uighurs are living in the Belt and Road area. The CIA have an interest in using the Uighur people, turn them into Dajjal's warrriors
This is interesting, a description of Dajjal (from Wikipedia):

A number of locations are associated with the emergence of the Dajjal, but usually, he emerges from the East. He is usually described as blind in one eye; which eye he is blind in being uncertain and disputed by some. Both of his eyes are, however, considered to be defective - at the least - with one being totally blind and the other protruding.[6][7][8] Possessing a defective eye is often regarded as giving more powers to achieve evil goals.[9] He would travel the whole world entering every city except Mecca and Medina.[10] As a false Messiah, it is believed that many will be deceived by him and join his ranks, among them Jews, Bedouins, weavers, magicians. Further he is assisted by an army of devils. Nevertheless, the most reliable supporters will be the Jews, to whom he will be the incarnation of God.[11] The Dajjal will be able to perform miracles, such as healing the sick, raising the dead (although only when supported by his devilish followers it seems), causing the earth to grow vegetation, causing livestock to prosper and to die and stopping the sun's movement.[11] His miracles resemble those performed by 'Isa. At the end, the Dajjal will be killed by 'Isa when the latter simply looks at him, and - according to some narrations - puts a sword through the Dajjal.[12] The nature of the Dajjal is ambiguous. Although the nature of his birth indicates that the first generations of apocalyptists regarded him as human, he is also identified rather as a devil (shaytan) in human form in Islamic traditions.[

What jumped out at me was the defective eyes, one being blind and the other protruding. The blind eye brings to mind all of the covered eye symbolism we see. The protruding eye bit brings to mind stories about Vril lizard zombies. The Vril infection takes place via the eye apparently.

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

What about this one. It's that weird one eye thing... In his younger years his eyes look normal so something that happened later in life.

iu

iu

What about this one. It's that weird one eye thing... In his younger years his eyes look normal so something that happened later in life.

iu

iu
Good find. I remember seeing a bunch of them some years ago, can't remember all of them.

Bizarre conspiracy theory suggests celebrities including the Pope and even ROYALS who have been snapped with black left eyes are in the secret ILLUMINATI society (and puts the bruises down to an 'initiation ritual')​

• Stars including Elizabeth Hurley and Boy George have been seen with black eyes
  • Others who've been pictured with bruising include George W. Bush and the Pope
  • Conspiracy theorists have asked why so many celebrities have had black eyes
Daily Mail

PUBLISHED: 06:06 EDT, 20 July 2018 | UPDATED: 10:48 EDT, 20 July 2018

A bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati.
Elizabeth Hurley, Boy George and Robert Downey Jnr are among the A-listers who have been photographed with bruising in the eye area in recent years.
Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.
According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or 'Illuminati' high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to 'eat pain' in a quest to become more powerful.
Conspiracy theorists have come up with a bizarre reason for why celebrities have sported black left eyes. Elizabeth Hurley shared a snap of herself with bruising in 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
Twitter suspended an account by two Uyghur sisters from Xinjiang. See Tweet below:

The above journalist also mentions that they are quite popular and have 1.82 followers on the Chinese 'TikTok' page called Douyin. I guess Twitter doesn't want people to see happy Uyghurs. As one user wrote: "The two girls have 3 million fans on Chinese social platforms. They have only come to Twitter for more than a month. They both posted about their daily lives in Xinjiang. This can anger some people, showing how vulnerable those lies about Xinjiang are!"

Well as always the devil is in the details. For example, twitter is blocked for all Chinese citizens unless you have special permission from the government. SO I call BS on china not being up to some shenanigans.

Do I think there is a Muslim genocide in china? No.
Do I believe that the CIA is up to no good in china? You betcha.

But at a grand scale the psychopathic and parasitic governments of all countries have got to go. The problem of a “gigantism” system of government in whatever form, promotes the fallacy of one human or a small group of humans with all their flaws into positions of decision making for millions upon millions of people.

Look at the “good” Russian one. With allegations of election fraud and prison abuse being the fairly recent ones. Doesn’t even matter if you have a decent man at the helm.

Gigantism is a perfect system where psychopathy can be promoted. Systems of governance must be small and local where everyone can easily be held accountable.

But at a grand scale the psychopathic and parasitic governments of all countries have got to go. The problem of a “gigantism” system of government in whatever form, promotes the fallacy of one human or a small group of humans with all their flaws into positions of decision making for millions upon millions of people.

Look at the “good” Russian one. With allegations of election fraud and prison abuse being the fairly recent ones. Doesn’t even matter if you have a decent man at the helm.

Gigantism is a perfect system where psychopathy can be promoted. Systems of governance must be small and local where everyone can easily be held accountable.
Hi neema,

I can understand your sentiment. Yet, I think there is a factor that is highlighted by the 'Consortium Romance' books and thread that should be taken into account in terms of your comment on the size of the system of governance. That humanity has been under the thumb of such players for who knows how long exactly and that helps to support control (and helps facilitate the movement of psychopaths into positions of power) and at the very least very heavy influence from 4D STS in relation to our reality. In the current set up of things, big centralized governments are a distinct problem. And that one solution moving forward, depending on how things play out, is the reorganization of things locally and at a much smaller scale. If the covert control of the Consortium can somehow be broken and the lack of that control sustained, then larger governmental bodies in the future might not be such a bad thing and a combination of larger governmental bodies and local, grassroots and small bodies heavy involvement in things in conjunction to them might keep things from then fully deteriorating again toward what we have now. Fwiw.

Hi neema,

I can understand your sentiment. Yet, I think there is a factor that is highlighted by the 'Consortium Romance' books and thread that should be taken into account in terms of your comment on the size of the system of governance. That humanity has been under the thumb of such players for who knows how long exactly and that helps to support control (and helps facilitate the movement of psychopaths into positions of power) and at the very least very heavy influence from 4D STS in relation to our reality. In the current set up of things, big centralized governments are a distinct problem. And that one solution moving forward, depending on how things play out, is the reorganization of things locally and at a much smaller scale. If the covert control of the Consortium can somehow be broken and the lack of that control sustained, then larger governmental bodies in the future might not be such a bad thing and a combination of larger governmental bodies and local, grassroots and small bodies heavy involvement in things in conjunction to them might keep things from then fully deteriorating again toward what we have now. Fwiw.
Hi Mike. Thanks for an interesting perspective.

I think you are kind of describing a fractal approach to governance. 🤔
Sure I can agree that in a more enlightened society where the people are more or less aligned on a similar spiritual path, that ideal can happen.

"That humanity has been under the thumb of such players for who knows how long exactly and that helps to support control (and helps facilitate the movement of psychopaths into positions of power) and at the very least very heavy influence from 4D STS"
I think that’s partly on us as the human race. My current understanding is, we allow for such manipulation by our actions and choices. It is through our vibrational frequency that they have such influence.

So they influence us because we are weak as individuals with vulnerabilities.

In a STS world where pretty much everyone is damaged by trauma, IMO the best option is to keep government local and small so as to have a check on the various weaknesses and vulnerabilities of each individual.

As things stand right now we are far away from an ideal situation.

In a STS world where pretty much everyone is damaged by trauma, IMO the best option is to keep government local and small so as to have a check on the various weaknesses and vulnerabilities of each individual.

As things stand right now we are far away from an ideal situation.
I agree, but who knows what the future holds and how fast it might get here. And so I was just thinking about being flexible in terms of such things I quoted from your post I commented on.

The question of big and small government is unsoluble in the absolute. Of course, a small self-governing village will like-minded people would be ideal, but unless it hosts the sole inhabitants of the planet, the peace and quiet wouldn't last for long. There are marauders, and other villages to defend against, which leads to forming alliances, federations, nations, empires, a world governments, and the whole thing collapses to restart again. That's a very broad simplification but the idea is that even if a small group wants to isolate for a little while on some isolated island in the ocean, sooner or later some empire comes and either assimilates or destroys the inhabitants. There is no one solution that's good for everyone. Even in a single group of people, there are those who have the psychological makeup to be able to take on personal responsibility, and there are those who need a superior authority to function without falling apart. A system, political or economical or whaterver that is beneficial only to one group will be detrimental to the other.
In other words, the world is perfectly messy, and any utopianism on this planet is condemned to fail.

The question of big and small government is unsoluble in the absolute. Of course, a small self-governing village will like-minded people would be ideal, but unless it hosts the sole inhabitants of the planet, the peace and quiet wouldn't last for long. There are marauders, and other villages to defend against, which leads to forming alliances, federations, nations, empires, a world governments, and the whole thing collapses to restart again. That's a very broad simplification but the idea is that even if a small group wants to isolate for a little while on some isolated island in the ocean, sooner or later some empire comes and either assimilates or destroys the inhabitants. There is no one solution that's good for everyone. Even in a single group of people, there are those who have the psychological makeup to be able to take on personal responsibility, and there are those who need a superior authority to function without falling apart. A system, political or economical or whaterver that is beneficial only to one group will be detrimental to the other.
In other words, the world is perfectly messy, and any utopianism on this planet is condemned to fail.
You bring up some good points.

The question of big and small government is unsoluble in the absolute.
Though I understand where you are coming from I don’t think it's “insoluble” as you say. All the problems you bring up are due to STS thinking and lack of knowledge about psychopathy.

but unless it hosts the sole inhabitants of the planet
Well maybe not so much physically inhabiting one village, but more like an ideologically and spiritually aligned world population. Basically all the “villages”, due to knowledge act and do the same, there by the pattern is repeated. I think that’s what Mike is alluding to, where the pattern can be “up-scaled” like a fractal.

The whole point of limiting the size of the structure of the cohabitation, is so that all deviancy has a greater chance of discovery. If all “villages” on earth practiced what we do here on the forum, the “marauding” and gamesmanship can be mitigated across the board, OSIT.

I think that’s what Mike is alluding to, where the pattern can be “up-scaled” like a fractal.
No, I was alluding to big, national governments, but not the size of the current US government, possibly being effective, at least for some time (after seeing mkrnhr's post), if the control of the Consortium was somehow stopped. Doesn't seem likely in any way right now and some transition to something like that would likely be as chaotic and hard as the fall of the Soviet Union and then Putin bringing Russia back from the brink, if not much harder, since the whole world would be going through it to some extent and due to how interconnected the world is and how the just in time delivery, economic, and financial systems have been set up.

And then small, local, strong, and grass-roots governmental bodies and communities could possibly have a very significant role in making things work with what I wrote above.

Back
Top Bottom