Researcher's disturbing remarks about infants born to vaccinated parents

msante

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Yesterday I was watching an interview with an Argentinean academic who is working in the USA, talking about babies born to parents vaccinated before conception (not mothers vaccinated during the gestation period). Although the journalist doesn't seem to be very enlightened, I found what the academic said interesting and at some point alarming.

I attach a video with a summary of several babies and another one with the full interview. The interview is in Spanish so I leave here the most interesting points:

(Note: Dr. David Nonis is a Molecular Biologist, has a PhD in neuroscience, a postgraduate degree in biological reproduction and a postgraduate degree in cell regeneration. He has studied in Argentina, USA and Germany, and is currently working on gene editing technologies in California).
  • He notes that all babies have some common features:
    • Similar facial structures
    • Eye colour and shape
    • Cranial structure
    • Sight (they seem to be able to see clearly almost as soon as they are born)
    • Accelerated motor development (upright neck at 1 day old, almost walking at 3 months, ...)
  • He is very struck by the homogeneity that occurs in all cases. He explains that a mutagenic factor (physical or chemical) in the same population usually causes different alterations or mutations with diverse and generally harmful effects. In general, mutations are random (different people are affected by different genes) and babies are usually born with deformities or are not viable and die. In these cases, all (or most) babies, under the action of the same supposed mutagenic agent (this could be mRNA vaccines), produce the same effect, what might suggest that there has been a deliberate and premeditated alteration of specific genes to produce a particular effect.
  • He talks that we could be facing a new type of human (not a new species or race). These "new humans" could have not only physical/motor alterations, but also behavioural ones. He argues for example that we have no way of knowing what their social behaviour will be like, whether they will be able to empathise like a "normal" human being, or whether they will be more prone to violence.
  • At one point in the interview he says that it is very striking how the development of these children seems similar to certain animal species, where motor development is much faster than in humans. This is particularly intriguing because it raises the possibility that the genetic profile of these children could perhaps have a certain inclination towards 2D-type individuals, i.e. the animal kingdom (this last point was not made by the scientist).
  • Finally, the scientist claims that he works with the latest, most advanced gene editing technology, and that he and his colleagues cannot even begin to imagine the knowledge and technology that would be needed to obtain such results, i.e. such a precise level of editing and with such homogeneous effects. The science behind this (he speculates), is a science that is not available to everyone and that he assumes must be handled at levels that are not "official".
Well, that's it, I just wanted to share it.

Babies...

Interview...

Last edited:
Something seems to be going on with some of the pandemic babies, but more evidence is needed I think. And I would be careful with some of the videos coming out now because many of the traits of the babies in the first video are things normal babies do. You can hold a new born up and they will make walking motions with their legs. Some babies can roll over at one or two weeks and hold their head up for quite awhile. Others can sit up and speak earlier, and some newborns have little bits of teeth poking up. A few of the images are disturbing and don't seem right, but most of the other images are things normal babies do. Something could in fact be happening, but adding these other babies to the mix just muddies the water. osit.

more evidence is needed I think
I agree. Babies born during the "pandemic" are not necessarily born from vaccinated parents. The very first doses of RNA vaccines were administered to the general public in December 2020, mostly to old people. It was only 11 months ago. So I don't think there is a lot of documented cases of babies born the vaccinated parents yet.

Something seems to be going on with some of the pandemic babies, but more evidence is needed I think. And I would be careful with some of the videos coming out now because many of the traits of the babies in the first video are things normal babies do. You can hold a new born up and they will make walking motions with their legs. Some babies can roll over at one or two weeks and hold their head up for quite awhile. Others can sit up and speak earlier, and some newborns have little bits of teeth poking up. A few of the images are disturbing and don't seem right, but most of the other images are things normal babies do. Something could in fact be happening, but adding these other babies to the mix just muddies the water. osit.

Yep, I think this is the vaccine version of the "actors" theory of terror attacks, aka pattern recognition run amok and confirmation bias, i.e. people looking for any evidence that vaguely "confirms" a pre-formed belief. I'm not discounting that vaccines *may* have some effect on gestating babies and after they are born, but there is nothing in this "evidence" that allows us to draw any such conclusion.

Yesterday I was watching an interview with an Argentinean academic who is working in the USA, talking about babies born to parents vaccinated before conception (not mothers vaccinated during the gestation period). Although the journalist doesn't seem to be very enlightened, I found what the academic said interesting and at some point alarming.

I attach a video with a summary of several babies and another one with the full interview. The interview is in Spanish so I leave here the most interesting points:

(Note: Dr. David Nonis is a Molecular Biologist, has a PhD in neuroscience, a postgraduate degree in biological reproduction and a postgraduate degree in cell regeneration. He has studied in Argentina, USA and Germany, and is currently working on gene editing technologies in California).
  • He notes that all babies have some common features:
    • Similar facial structures
    • Eye colour and shape
    • Cranial structure
    • Sight (they seem to be able to see clearly almost as soon as they are born)
    • Accelerated motor development (upright neck at 1 day old, almost walking at 3 months, ...)
  • He is very struck by the homogeneity that occurs in all cases. He explains that a mutagenic factor (physical or chemical) in the same population usually causes different alterations or mutations with diverse and generally harmful effects. In general, mutations are random (different people are affected by different genes) and babies are usually born with deformities or are not viable and die. In these cases, all (or most) babies, under the action of the same supposed mutagenic agent (this could be mRNA vaccines), produce the same effect, what might suggest that there has been a deliberate and premeditated alteration of specific genes to produce a particular effect.
  • He talks that we could be facing a new type of human (not a new species or race). These "new humans" could have not only physical/motor alterations, but also behavioural ones. He argues for example that we have no way of knowing what their social behaviour will be like, whether they will be able to empathise like a "normal" human being, or whether they will be more prone to violence.
  • At one point in the interview he says that it is very striking how the development of these children seems similar to certain animal species, where motor development is much faster than in humans. This is particularly intriguing because it raises the possibility that the genetic profile of these children could perhaps have a certain inclination towards 2D-type individuals, i.e. the animal kingdom (this last point was not made by the scientist).
  • Finally, the scientist claims that he works with the latest, most advanced gene editing technology, and that he and his colleagues cannot even begin to imagine the knowledge and technology that would be needed to obtain such results, i.e. such a precise level of editing and with such homogeneous effects. The science behind this (he speculates), is a science that is not available to everyone and that he assumes must be handled at levels that are not "official".

Babies...

Interview...
Makes me think somehow of a book I read in the 70's by John Wyndham called the "Midwich Cuckoos" and was filmed as the "Village of the Damned'.

It is of course not related to the research done above but reading about the babies all being born similar made me think of this novel from John Wyndham. The concept of creating a new human/race just applied differently, this time with a vaccine. Who Knows?

The plot can be read on wikipedia at The Midwich Cuckoos - Wikipedia.

From wikipedia below:

Ambulances arrive at two traffic accidents blocking the only roads into the (fictional) British village of Midwich, Winshire. Attempting to approach the village, one ambulanceman becomes unconscious. Suspecting gas poisoning, the army is notified. They discover that a caged canary becomes unconscious upon entering the affected region, but regains consciousness when removed. Further experiments reveal the region to be a hemisphere with a diameter of 2 miles (3.2 km) around the village. Aerial photography shows an unidentifiable silvery object on the ground in the centre of the affected zone.

After one day the effect vanishes, along with the unidentified object, and the villagers wake with no apparent ill effects. Some months later they realise that every woman of child-bearing age is pregnant—even those who are single or not otherwise in relationships with men—with all indications that the pregnancies were caused by xenogenesis during the period of unconsciousness that has come to be referred to as the "Dayout".

When the 31 boys and 30 girls are born they appear normal, except for their unusual, golden eyes, light blonde hair, and pale, silvery skin. These children have none of the genetic characteristics of their mothers. As they grow up, it becomes increasingly apparent that they are, at least in some respects, not human. They possess telepathic abilities, and can control others' actions. The Children (they are referred to with a capital C have two distinct group minds: one for the boys, and another for the girls. Their physical development is accelerated compared with that of humans; upon reaching the age of nine, they appear to be sixteen-year-olds.

The Children protect themselves as much as possible using a form of mind-control. One young man who accidentally hits a Child in the hip while driving a car is made to drive into a wall and kill himself. A bull that chased the Children is forced into a pond to drown. The villagers form a mob and try to burn down the Midwich Grange where the Children are taught and live, but the Children make the villagers attack each other.

The Military Intelligence department learns that the same phenomenon has occurred in four other parts of the world, including an Inuit settlement in the Canadian Arctic, a small township in Australia's Northern Territory, a Mongolian village, and the town of Gizhinsk in eastern Russia, northeast of Okhotsk. The Inuit killed the newborn Children, sensing they were not their own, and the Mongolians killed the Children and their mothers. The Australian babies had all died within a few weeks, suggesting that something may have gone wrong with the xenogenesis process. The Russian town was recently "accidentally" destroyed by the Soviet government, using an "atomic cannon" from a range of 50–60 miles.

The Children are aware of the threat against them, and use their power to prevent any aeroplanes from flying over the village. During an interview with a Military Intelligence officer, the Children explain that to solve the problem they must be destroyed. They explain it is not possible to kill them unless the entire village is bombed, which would result in civilian deaths. The Children present an ultimatum: they want to migrate to a secure location, where they can live unharmed. They demand aeroplanes from the government.

An elderly, educated, Midwich resident (Gordon Zellaby) realises the Children must be killed as soon as possible. As he has only a few weeks left to live due to a heart condition, he feels an obligation to do something. He has acted as a teacher of and mentor to the Children, and they regard him with as much affection as they can have for any human, permitting him to approach them more closely than they allow others. One evening, he hides a bomb in his projection equipment while showing the Children a film about the Greek islands. Zellaby sets off the bomb, killing himself and all of the Children.

Babies...

Something could in fact be happening, but adding these other babies to the mix just muddies the water. osit.

Yep, I think this is the vaccine version of the "actors" theory of terror attacks, aka pattern recognition run amok and confirmation bias, i.e. people looking for any evidence that vaguely "confirms" a pre-formed belief. I'm not discounting that vaccines *may* have some effect on gestating babies and after they are born, but there is nothing in this "evidence" that allows us to draw any such conclusion.

Exactly. I saw this video of "black-eyed" baby before. There is no time stamp or any info that explains that this baby was born to a vaccinated person or when. Also there is a condition called "Primary congenital glaucoma" that looks the same. It's very easy to see on Google images.

freaky if true

i find it curious that mRna vaccines use pseudouridine as substitute for the uridine nucleotide as a way to "trick" the body
and some people report supplementing uridine during gestation accelerated verbal or motor learning greatly(don't recall which one but i can check)

freaky if true

i find it curious that mRna vaccines use pseudouridine as substitute for the uridine nucleotide as a way to "trick" the body
and some people report supplementing uridine during gestation accelerated verbal or motor learning greatly(don't recall which one but i can check)

Welcome the the forum Vinícius! Since this is your first post, we ask newcomers to introduce themselves in the Newbies forum just telling a bit about how you found the forum, if you are familiar with the work here or have read any of the recommended material, etc. You can read through other people's introductions to see how its been done.

Back
Top Bottom