More and more confrontation with police in UK:

I would be wary of this build up of 'confrontations' at vaccination sites etc. There is likely an element of agent provocateur about them. There is an aspect of establishment of narrative ahead of time going on, fed by the genuine red line of younger children being jabbed, (highly emotive for good reason), but it also serves the interests to have regular confrontations highlighted by media as we head in to 9/11 20 year territory. The chances of a red-flag emerging from this tension is acute. And the back story is clearly being 'encouraged' and the association between anti-vax and terrorist being firmly fixed in the public domain ahead of time. As and when it happens, we will be told day from one who to blame and it will be bought hook line and sinker because of the programming and the joining of these two cult unrealities (9/11 and Covid). That's when we may truly move to the well documented open hatred section of totalitarianism via the generally accepted and projected scapegoating of those who are really to blame (for threatening the new reality by their very existence). I think we all need to be extra careful around strategic enclosure at this time.

I wonder what will be the next invention... :-(

Flying drone to ‘automatically’ check holidaymakers’ temperatures on Italian beach in case of Covid & other emergencies​

Electrified net shotguns?

I would be wary of this build up of 'confrontations' at vaccination sites etc. There is likely an element of agent provocateur about them. There is an aspect of establishment of narrative ahead of time going on, fed by the genuine red line of younger children being jabbed, (highly emotive for good reason), but it also serves the interests to have regular confrontations highlighted by media as we head in to 9/11 20 year territory. The chances of a red-flag emerging from this tension is acute. And the back story is clearly being 'encouraged' and the association between anti-vax and terrorist being firmly fixed in the public domain ahead of time. As and when it happens, we will be told day from one who to blame and it will be bought hook line and sinker because of the programming and the joining of these two cult unrealities (9/11 and Covid). That's when we may truly move to the well documented open hatred section of totalitarianism via the generally accepted and projected scapegoating of those who are really to blame (for threatening the new reality by their very existence). I think we all need to be extra careful around strategic enclosure at this time.
I see your point but we are walking on the edge I think.

The ones who call anyone who disagrees with them Nazis are in fact the real Nazis

When the concentration camps are built globally their only concerns will be whether they run on green energy and whether the camp guards are diverse enough.

This is what the left is today.

E-YEPKVXMAAdIp5.jpg

Meanwhile... the real purpose of the 'pandemic' continues apace. Rolling, ever extended need for extension of top down control and the gradual normalization of the intention that democracy is now officially over. How anyone can read the below and not grasp this unprecedented power grab for what it is - an end to a 100 year experiment that has run its useful course - is beyond me.

Boris Seeks to Renew ‘Emergency’ Coronavirus Powers

Parliament will vote on whether to renew the Coronavirus Act later this month, a year and a half after it was first introduced to grant ’emergency’ powers to the Government. A clause within the Act means that it will automatically lapse in March 2022. Ministers are keen to keep hold of their powers until then due in part to fears of ‘potential challenges’ this winter. The Financial Times has the story.

Boris Johnson, Prime Minister, will face his first parliamentary battle of the autumn over the measure when the House of Commons returns from its summer recess next week. Ministers are preparing for a fight with anti-lockdown backbench Conservative MPs over the Coronavirus Act, which handed the Government sweeping emergency powers in March 2020.

The legislation includes lifting restrictions on public bodies, such as limits on school class sizes, and allows the police to force those suspected of having the virus into self-isolation. …

When parliament last voted on the act, five months ago, the then Health Secretary, Matt Hancock, said he could not rule out a further extension but said his own preference was for it not to be renewed.

But ministers will argue that emergency powers are still required for another six months, despite limited restrictions in place at the moment, in light of potential challenges ahead this winter.

Officials at the Department for Health and Social Care said the extension of the legislation was necessary because coronavirus cases across the U.K. were currently running high, hospitalisations were rising and a difficult flu season was expected. Ministers are also braced for a surge of cases when schools return to England in the next week.

One Government insider said the Government had no choice but to keep the legislation in place. “The Coronavirus Act is going to be one of the trickier bills to pass. We’re gearing up for a fight with our own MPs, who are going to be reluctant to support it.”

30 Tory MPs rebelled in March’s vote to renew the act and the rebels believe that the number will be higher this month.

Mark Harper, the Conservative MP who Chairs the influential Covid Recovery Group of lockdown sceptics, said there was no need to renew the legislation which contained “the most draconian detention powers in modern British legal history”, citing the provisions for indefinite detention.

“Our vaccine roll-out has been a huge success. We have seen a dramatic and welcome fall in people suffering from serious disease and death from Covid as a result,” he said.

“We are going to have to learn to live with this virus, and retaining sweeping powers of detention in the Coronavirus Act is not consistent with this. What justification can there be for extending these measures?”

This is my go-to video to clearly demonstrate how police and/or other agencies utilize their agents provocateurs.

This happened in 2007. The undercover police had rocks in their hands !!!!

Peaceful protesters stop police provocateurs from starting a riot at the Stop the SPP protests in Montebello Quebec. The police admitted they were their officers. CEP President Dave Coles confronts men with rocks and sticks. Find out more about what's wrong with the SPP at www.canadians.org Help us make our documentary about the SPP and TILMA find out more at

I don't want to sound paranoid, but I have noticed that, since all of my coworkers got the first and second jab, they seem to be more apathetic. As if their emotions were stripped away. They seem to get sick almost every week, calling off because of the flu or other symptoms. I have the suspicion that some of them even stopped taking supplements since they got the jab, confident that it would provide all the defenses they need. It's been a little bit weird, they also seem to be more irritable. I don't know what to tell them. I don't know if you guys noticed something similar lately?

These people won't be able to fight against anything at this rate.

Can you elucidate Ellipse? I'm unclear what edge you refer to?
I think he was reffering to you are damned if you do not and damned if you do. If they want to make case for that they can easily make it based on that or something else entirely, sooner or later it will come to that so being considerate won t help you much in that regards because we passed the point of no return and everything is in the open more lesss and there is no stopping what is coming violence wise and other wise. Cowing inside your four walls won t help you much anymore. Times have changed.

Agreed. There have been several attacks on French vaccine/ testing centres since July, there have also been similar incidences in UK and Australia. If they are genuine acts of vandalism it's not surprising, especially now that they are trying to vaccinate the kids. That said, I think such acts such acts will play right into the PTB's hands and will be used to justify harsher actions against "anti-vaxxers" and "dissidents". Mercola has a great article here on COVID Noncompliance now labeled top 'Terror Threat'.

On a slightly different note this article was in Swiss news recently: Switzerland's vaccination centers could be targeted by terrorists, nation's intel agency warns. The weird thing is they are talking about Jihadists attacking centers, not "anti-vaxxers". James Corbett pointed out the PTB may be indicating what the next false flag event will be, see description below, and video here.
What does it mean when intelligence services start describing the next terror attack . . . despite having no intelligence about it? And what does it mean when former cabinet officials start comparing bodily autonomy advocates to suicide bombers? There’s a false flag coming. And don’t you believe it when they pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom