It's my understanding that the box N95s come in say they don't stop viral transmission - anyone have a pic of that?
And the Universe answers:

Horowitz: No, N95s won’t stop the virus either

Stephen Petty, a certified industrial hygienist and hazardous exposure expert, sent me a copy of an N95 usage label made by 3M that he enlarged into an infographic. It turns out the company's own disclosure blows up the myth of using an N95 for viral protection.

img.png

The label confirms what everyone understood prior to the mask mania of COVID: Masks cannot stop aerosols, certainly not viral ones, which are much smaller than bacteria. What's truly revealing is that the label recommends against relying on them for source protection even against asbestos particles, which are on average 5 microns – 50 times larger than SARS-CoV-2 virions.

A large randomized controlled trial published just months before the discovery of SARS-CoV-2 — before masking became a political and social control tool — showed no benefit to N95s over surgical masks in terms of protection against the flu. "Among outpatient health care personnel, N95 respirators vs medical masks as worn by participants in this trial resulted in no significant difference in the incidence of laboratory-confirmed influenza," concluded the authors of the large trial, published in JAMA on Sept. 3, 2019.

Not surprisingly, we have seen no real difference in efficacy of N95s against this virus either. Bavaria and Berlin are two of the only known places to mandate the use of N95 masks, yet they failed to stop the subsequent wave, just as we saw with surgical and cloth masks elsewhere.

Austin Public Health Re-enters Stage 4 of Risk​

Austin, Texas – The level of risk for contracting COVID-19 in Austin-Travis County continues to increase, especially among unvaccinated individuals as confirmed cases have dramatically risen over the past two weeks. The 7-day moving average of new hospital admissions crossed the threshold of over 30 admissions per day marking progression to Stage 4 this week.

The additional hospitalizations may take a toll on healthcare staff, which has been reduced from levels seen earlier in the year during the height of the pandemic. Local hospital systems are simultaneously seeing an increase in hospitalizations from other non-COVID diseases as more people go about their daily, pre-pandemic routines.

“Each of us has a personal choice to make – will we do our part to stop disease transmission by getting vaccinated and taking the necessary precautions to protect ourselves and others, or will we be part of its continued spread?” said Dr. Desmar Walkes, Austin-Travis County Health Authority. “COVID-19 is still present and continues to burden our healthcare community and we need to end the cycle of transmission.”

In making the decision to move to Stage 4 of the Risk-Based Guidelines, Austin Public Health, Travis County and local hospital partners monitor several key indicators including the 7-day moving average of new hospital admissions, positivity rate, the doubling time of new cases, and current ICU and ventilator patients. Over the past three weeks these indicators have surged:

• The 7-day moving average for hospitalizations since July 4 have increased over 203% from 63 to 202 hospitalizations on July 22.
  • The positivity rate, the number of people who test positive out of the total number of people tested in a given week, has tripled from 3.2% to 9.6%.
  • COVID patients in local ICUs have increased nearly 242% from 24 people on July 4 to 82 people on July 22. 
Stage 4 recommendations include the following:

• Fully vaccinated individuals should wear a mask when participating in indoor private gatherings, traveling, and dining or shopping, and should wear a mask for outdoor gatherings, if they are unable to socially distance.
  • Partially or unvaccinated individuals should avoid private gatherings, travel, dining and shopping unless essential. Wear a mask when conducting essential activities.
The concern is the new variant spreading from those vaccinated to the unvaccinated, especially children unable to get the vaccine. The Risk-Based Guidelines correlate with five distinct stages of risk for Austin-Travis County and are not changes to local rules or regulations for businesses; they are guidelines and recommendations for individual actions and behaviors based on levels of risk of exposure in the community. It is important to note that everyone should continue to follow any additional requirements of local businesses, venues, and schools regardless of vaccination status or stage. 

“We ask people to be aware of their surroundings and potential risks when determining the best course of action to keep themselves and others safe,” Interim APH Director Adrienne Sturrup said. “Vaccinations are the best tool we have in fighting COVID-19, but in public, we don’t know who is vaccinated and who is not, so it is best to mask and, when possible, maintain social distance.”

COVID-19 vaccinations continue to prove extremely effective in protecting those who have completed the required series of shots for Moderna and Pfizer, or the single dose of Johnson and Johnson. However, with only 62.41% of residents fully vaccinated, our community continues to be vulnerable to new variants of the disease, especially the highly transmissible Delta variant. 

“I know this transition back to Stage 4 may be difficult, but we must follow our local health authority’s recommendations to once again flatten the curve and to ensure we continue to protect ourselves and our most vulnerable,” Travis County Judge Andy Brown said. “Getting vaccinated is by far the most effective way to prevent severe disease and death after exposure to the virus, and wearing a mask helps reduce spread of the disease to those who are not able, or not yet eligible, to receive the vaccine.”

The rapid spread of the Delta variant is cause for concern among public health experts, especially as children and teens prepare to return to in-person classes. It is important for parents to vaccinate their children who are 12 years of age and older. APH further recommends that those under the age of 12 wear a mask as the school year begins until a vaccine for their age range is approved.

“I hate that once again we find our hospitals filling up. We wanted so much for this to be over. But once again we must dig deep to protect our ICUs and our exhausted doctors and nurses and stop this delta variant. Please take the shot. After you are vaccinated, wearing a mask indoors is the least intrusive and most effective thing we can and must do to prevent further spread,” City of Austin Steve Adler said. “If I could order all children and teachers to mask without ending up in court, I would do it in a heartbeat. It’s up to each person and each business now to decide how badly we want to avoid a return to Stage Four, where unvaccinated people face further limits in activities like eating out and shopping. Let’s wear masks indoors and avoid going there.”

COVID-19 vaccinations are free and require neither identification nor insurance. Residents can locate providers in their area using Vaccines.gov or they can text their zip code to 438829 (822862 in Spanish) to find a nearby clinic. 

For additional business guidance, visit www.ATXrecovers.com for recommendations to help prioritize the well-being of employees and customers.

Meanwhile...

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott vowed on Wednesday to take any school or local government that defies his executive order barring mask mandates "to court" after he challenged a Dallas mask order.

Abbott, along with state Attorney General Ken Paxton, petitioned the 5th Court of Appeals in an attempt to block a district judge ruling that allowed the state's second-largest school district to require masks.

Earlier in the day, Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins ordered that all schools, childcare centers and businesses in the county must require face coverings, after a district judge granted him temporary powers to supersede a previous order by the governor. Abbott and Paxton argued the mandate violated the governor's executive order that banned local governments from implementing mask regulations, despite the recent jump in coronavirus cases. Paxton stated:
"Attention-grabbing judges and mayors have defied executive orders before, when the pandemic first started, and the courts ruled on our side - the law. I'm confident the outcomes to any suits will side with liberty and individual choice, not mandates and government overreach."
Dallas, which serves more than 150,000 students, is not the only Texas city that has said it will enforce mask mandates as children head back into the classroom this fall.

The Houston Independent School District - Texas' largest district with over 200,000 students - said it will create a mask mandate pending board approval Thursday.

Austin and San Antonio also said they would also defy the governor's order and require facial covering for students and adults while in the classroom.

Abbott lifted Texas' mask mandate in March after cases started to drop during the vaccine rollout. By May he had issued an executive order barring local officials from establishing future mask requirements. He stated:
"The path forward relies on personal responsibility — not government mandates. The State of Texas will continue to vigorously fight the temporary restraining order to protect the rights and freedoms of all Texans."
The U.S. has seen an increase in the number of coronavirus cases reported in recent weeks, with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reporting a 34 percent increase and a daily average of 90,000 new cases confirmed nationwide.

Texas has reported a higher vaccination rate than the national average, with more than 64 percent of the state having received at least one shot, according to the CDC. Roughly 57 percent of Americans have been administered at least one dose of the vaccine.

Children ages 2-12 have yet to be approved to receive the vaccine.

So much truth and common sense. Hopefully this is a real person and doctor, and not psyops.
Medical insanity, as described by an MD
By Matt Bettag, MD
August 6, 2021

When did the world become insane? What is the reason for it? Big Brother? Depopulation? Or people in love with control? I don't know and it's driving me nuts. But I've decided I'm tired of complaining about it to my friends and family and I'm willing to put my name on the line. If the woke culture wants to ruin me for speaking the truth, I guess I might as well just get it over with now.

I have been a physician for 24 years, a practicing ENT for 19 years. I have never before seen the medical establishment just stop thinking. Insanity is the new rule, and common sense cannot even be discussed.

From the beginning, 15 days to flatten the curve, I was shocked. We had never done this before, but perhaps this virus was really bad, so I gave the government the benefit of the doubt.

Then came Fauci. He initially said social distancing didn't work, and masks were largely ineffective. But by late March, he pronounced both masking and social distancing necessary. Weird...red flag. But what really hit me was that he went on to say people should use Tinder and Grindr at their own discretion. What? How do you socially distance that? So now I am alarmed.

I started researching the utility of masks. There were very good articles I found — one out of a respiratory center in Chicago, and another a good dental review. I bookmarked both of them. Less than a month later, the dental website was down, replaced by a text saying basically that their information is now irrelevant because of COVID. The Chicago article also had a disclaimer that previously wasn't there saying people shouldn't use their article politically. What? Don't use a scientifically-derived article to make a scientifically based decision on the utility of masks? What the hell is going on?

Next comes PCR. Let's conveniently jack up the cycles to 40+, resulting in a 90–97% false-positive rate, then let's start testing all elective surgery, asymptomatic exposures, and hospitalized patients. In addition, we will reimburse hospitals greatly for COVID admissions and ICU visits. Oxygen doesn't work; go home until you get worse. Oh, and bring your family and friends with you; they'll need testing.

Steroids were advised against early on, which makes no sense because they do decrease inflammation and in ENT have been used widely for viral illness. Next, we find a few weeks later the secret drug to treat COVID: steroids. What?

HCQ, not safe. Has been used for decades worldwide with a great safety profile, but not anymore, because orange man bad. Mention it, and you are a lunatic. The same went for any other proven therapeutic, such as ivermectin and vitamin D.

Vaccines? I wouldn't trust anything the president made. That was Kamala Harris back in the fall. Now if you don't get vaccinated, you don't care about other people, and you wanna watch people die. Oh, and by the way, we should vaccinate everyone, including those who previously had COVID, pregnant women, and small children.

What about VAERS? That's the open record report system that the CDC has made almost unnavigable. It's slowly crept up and showed up to 12,000 deaths coincident with the vaccine. Then dropped to 6,000, only to come back up to 10,000 and now back to 12,000. Just a little glitch from our trustworthy government. There are reports that the numbers could be ten times or more as high, and perhaps the CDC is misclassifying deaths to hide them. But let's trust the government; they've been so good thus far.

Now the latest, the delta variant, is surging because of the unvaccinated. Ignore the data from other countries that have very high vaccine rates but high spiking cases, and ignore the data from other countries that have low vaccine rates and almost no COVID. As a matter of fact, let's not even look at Sweden, which essentially didn't do lockdowns or masking, has a low vaccination rate, and has almost zero COVID.

I have never lived in a world like this, where open medical dialogue is completely suppressed and there is only one party line. I thought the left was always talking about how we shouldn't bully people, and we need to have "dialogue." Well...let's start. The media and the government need to do their job and start opening dialogue to the other side. If we are crazy, it will come out. If we are right, and the data show that to be the fact, then a large apology is warranted.

Sounds more than sketchy - and uses same technology as those highly effective flu vaccines!

Moths and tree bark: How the Novavax vaccine works

Novavax has created a fourth COVID-19 vaccine using moth cells and tree bark. Instead of an mRNA vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna) or a viral vector vaccine (Johnson & Johnson), Novavax is a subunit protein vaccine.

Infectious diseases expert Diana Florescu, MD, led the phase 3 clinical trial of the Novavax vaccine at the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC). "Diversity in vaccine production helps increase the number of patients vaccinated," says Dr. Florescu. "Some might not accept mRNA vaccines, while others may be allergic to certain ingredients."

For example, some are allergic to polyethylene glycol (PEG), an ingredient in the mRNA (Pfizer and Moderna) vaccines. There's no polyethylene glycol (PEG) in Novavax.

How does the Novavax vaccine work?​

The Novavax COVID-19 vaccine contains a protein (made using moth cells) plus an adjuvant (made from tree bark). An adjuvant is an ingredient added to boost a person's immune response, creating higher levels of antibodies.

The Novavax vaccine uses a telltale piece of the coronavirus: the notorious spike protein. All alone, the spike protein is harmless and can't cause COVID-19. When your immune system encounters the lonely spike protein, it produces antibodies against it. This gives you protection against future COVID-19 infection.

"Unlike mRNA vaccines, the spike protein is already premade in the Novavax vaccine. It's a shortcut," explains Dr. Florescu. "All the synthesis happens outside the body and we just give the end product: the spike protein."

Like other COVID-19 vaccines, Novavax does not cause COVID-19 infection. It can't get you sick. This vaccine doesn't contain either live or inactivated virus.

How did they get the spike protein?​

The Novavax method uses moth cells to make spike proteins:

Researchers select the desired genes that create certain SARS-CoV-2 antigens (spike protein).
  1. Researchers put the genes into a baculovirus, an insect virus.
  2. The baculovirus infects moth cells and replicates inside them.
  3. These moth cells create lots of spike proteins.
  4. Researchers extract and purify the spike proteins.
"The Novavax vaccine has no genetic material, only proteins," says Dr. Florescu. "The vaccine technology is more traditional, and it's very similar to a protein-based influenza vaccine."

Influenza vaccines have also used this moth cell factory method.

What does the adjuvant (soapbark tree extract) do?​

Adjuvants increase the immune response to a vaccine. In this vaccine, soapbark tree extract adjuvant makes achieving immunity possible with a smaller dose of the spike protein.

Matrix-M is the adjuvant used by Novavax. It is based on a saponin extracted from the soapbark tree (Quillaja saponaria). The soapbark extract encourages immune cells to activate, generating a more potent immune response.

Saponins are found naturally in various plant species like beans and green peas. They're used in agriculture, animal feeds, veterinary vaccines and human food. Saponins can boost immune responses to proteins. Using the Matrix-M adjuvant, a smaller dose of spike protein achieves the desired immune response.

See how well the Novavax vaccine performed in phase 3 clinical trials here.

Hmm - Matrix-M and purified spike proteins ... in a smaller dose - what's not to trust?! And like other COVID-19 vaccines, it won't cause Covid-19 infection -😖(for everyone born yesterday). And saponins - so natural and used in food! Is this an edible vaccine? Well, OK to inject animals apparently - maybe even cattle? And if it will achieve the desired immune response, one has to wonder exactly what that might be and desired by whom . . . The desired response with the current crop of vaccines is culling and possibly sterilizing all the survivors!
Hey, don't debate - just vaccinate! Women and children first! There's billions to be made! 🤑

Last edited:
Whoa - if this keeps up, we may soon see a list of dead pathologists - all suicides of course!

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Vaccine Injuries

The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, has carried out over forty autopsies on people who had died within two weeks of their vaccination. Schirmacher expressed alarm over his findings.

The regional daily Augsburger Allgemeine reported:

“Schirmacher assumes that 30 to 40 percent of them died from the vaccination. In his opinion, the frequency of fatal consequences of vaccinations is underestimated – a politically explosive statement in times when the vaccination campaign is losing momentum, the Delta variant is spreading rapidly and restrictions on non-vaccinated people are being discussed.”

We are not all sheep some of us are lions.

A Tennessee school board meeting.

At 4:27 min the man states exactly what I found out in April, 2020. In the Pre-Con-19 Era, there were no studies that showed mask to be effective in stopping virus infection. If anything, some of these studies showed that prolong wearing of them was not healthy.

That idea by the lady who spoke before the man at 4:27, that the board should spend their money to test the kids masks in a lab after a week of wearing is brilliant. If I was them, I would ask the parents to contribute to the cost of such testing and do it themselves and share that info at the next meeting.
Whoa - if this keeps up, we may soon see a list of dead pathologists - all suicides of course!

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Vaccine Injuries

Yes, this man's bravery is amazing. I have no doubt that he knows exactly what he is up against, yet he calls out the medical community to WAKE-UP. Sort of like Dr. Zelenko's interview with the rabbis in Israel. Bravo !!!!

Manipulation technique. French medias broadcast that Guadeloupe (French Caribbean) are overwhelmed by the covid (Guadeloupe people don't want to be vaccinated) and so the home country have to send firefighters to help.

On place firefighters denounce the lies, they are neither overworked nor out of work, 'the volunteers have even been asked to reduce their shifts'!

I got out yesterday visiting two small city's within the 30 Km clicks from here.

I'd say it's a mix of those whom remain optimistic and those that follow the bad science of MSN Europe.

1628845469066.png

Hugely Popular Anti-Vaxx Misinformation Website Is Just Some Lady in Piedmont
End snip: California Woman Behind Anti-Vax Site Outperforming Government Database
Willner has suddenly shut down her Facebook account, though an example of her stylings on that platform can be seen above. She remains active on Twitter as @1pissedoffmom1, an account which Logically also traced to her. We would embed a tweet, but her settings will not allow this, so the screenshot below will give you some idea of what she’s been up to on that platform.

twittershot.jpg

Screenshot: Twitter
And she’s built quite an audience. OpenVAERS scrapes data from the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a real and well-intentioned government database where individuals can report any headaches or dizziness they’ve experienced from the vaccine. Trolls, of course, are spamming that site with all sorts of false claims. Willner’s OpenVAERS site selectively picks out the troll posts, and presents them without context to argue that the medical community is pulling a deadly fast one, from which only Substackers and Youtubers who don’t have two undergraduate medical credits to rub together can save us.

The “red box” alerts showing quack data are a huge hit on social media, and OpenVAERS now gets vastly better traffic than the CDC’s VAERS website from which it scrapes. “Although the site is less than a year old, more than 1.23 million people have visited the site in the past six months, with a substantial increase since July,” Logically found. “Our research shows that 30 percent of OpenVAERS referral traffic comes from Gateway Pundit, a far-right website that often publishes fake news and conspiracy theories.”

In these eight or nine months since the COVID vaccines arrived, even the left-leaning Bay Area has seen cadres of anti-vaxxers and Covidiots. But it is surprising to learn that we are part of the machine creating more vaccine resistance. The government will not be able to shut this lady's website down. But Piedmont Avenue shoppers, we’d recommend keeping a six-foot distance if you see her out whilst out shopping for organic groceries, consignment artwork, or holistic veterinary services.

Related: Anti-Vaxxers Storm Marin Meeting, Tear Off Masks [SFist]

'Screw your freedom': Arnold Schwarzenegger unleashes viral mask, vaccine rant

“I will lose money less quickly by staying closed than by opening with a 50 to 70% drop in activity. " In Saint-Romain-en-Gal in the Rhône, a restaurateur decided to close to protest against the #PassSanitaire .#manif14aout#manifs14août#PassDeLaHonte

DE MINIMUM 20%-30% LIFESPAN DECREASE DUE TO SPIKE PROTEIN'S AFFECT ON HYPOTHALAMUS. THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. SPIKE PROTEIN THERAPIES MUST BE HALTED THIS INSTANT.

vaccin effects 600px.jpg

The effect is exponential, based upon AGE. This is why children are unaffected, initially. However, with each Imageexposure to the spike protein, they are increasingly aged, the results of which are now becoming apparent. Hypothalamic NF-κB activation was negligible in the mediobasal hypothalamus (MBH) of young mice, but was evident in the MBH of middle-old mice and became more profound in old mice, confirming that aging is associated with hypothalamic NF-κB activation. Lifespan significantly increased in MBH-IκBα mice but DECREASED in MBH-IKKβ mice compared to controls. IKKβ is ACTIVATED in COVID-19.

We assessed cognition and muscle endurance of mice at Image ~6 months POST GENE DELIVERY, at which hypothalamic NF-κB indeed remained over-activated in MBH-IKKβ mice but suppressed in MBH-IκBα mice.

IKK inhibitors.jpgAdditionally, along this line, we further revealed a direct link between IKKβ/NF-κB activation and GnRH decline in lifespan reduction. COVID (and the spike protein, in particular) has been determined to reduce GnRH.

The time to act is immediately. There can be no further delay. The damage already done is incalculable. Contact whoever you need to. This can no longer wait, unless you want our future and our children's future to be the grave.

Vaccin effects 3.jpg

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P…

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/P…

Source

New research with Alexandra @CaudeHenrion reveals a peak in excess mortality among young Israeli adults (20-49 years) in February-March 2021. Link to article Young adult mortality in Israel during the COVID-19 crisis

This peak coincides with the beginning of the vax campaign in Israel.

Deaths per 1000 000 inhabitant.jpg

A mortality spike of this magnitude has only been observed once in the past 10 years among young adults: during the war with Hamas in July 2014.

Read full article here.

August 12 2021: Israel/Coronavirus: 5,946 new cases in 24 hours and 421 people in serious condition

Positive rate is 4.62%
The Israeli Ministry of Health reported the results of the coronavirus pandemic on Thursday, recording 5,946 new cases in 24 hours.

42,203 active patients, including 421 in serious condition and 65 on artificial respirators, have been recorded.

6,593 people have died from the disease since March 2020.

More than 921,000 people have contracted the virus since its appearance in the country.

More than 5.4 million people have received the two doses of the vaccine and 716,000 the three doses.

New restrictions will come into force next week, as well as the health pass for three-year-olds, in an attempt to stop the spread of Delta without having to confine the population.

Translated from French. Source i24News

"The method of domination by governments is literally the same as that of the mafia: first terrorise its victims, then the same one that terrorised presents itself as "the protector" in "exchange" for strict obedience to its arbitrary 'laws'."

Illustration with French politicals caught saying "We adopt a serious, catastrophic tone, not moralising but just catastrophic." Hallucinating scene at the press conference announcing a new confinement in Guadeloupe. (August 3).

Back
Top Bottom