This is good. But demonstrations are going to do a thing anymore. The PTB are dead set to push their vaccine agenda. We either overthrow our governments or we perish.

There are being organized many protests throughout Italy in the next few days and weeks as is happening in France as well, don't know what the outcome will be though. For one thing I'm sure, as the things are developing, once the tension has reached the tipping point something will change for sure.

This is good. But demonstrations are going to do a thing anymore. The PTB are dead set to push their vaccine agenda. We either overthrow our governments or we perish.

Agreed. The globalists have repeatedly demonstrated that they have no interest in responding to or addressing the concerns of the people, and will do as they will in utter contempt of the wishes of the people and the observable facts of reality. Protests framed as petitions to the powerful are useless.

It is now very much a question of will.

The sad thing is, it could all end tomorrow if enough people decided to simply ignore them and their absurd dictates.

Des milliers de manifestants anti pass sanitaire défilent sur la Promenade des Anglais à Nice Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1627137605

Des milliers de manifestants anti pass sanitaire défilent sur la Promenade des Anglais à Nice​

Au moins 3.000 manifestants défilaient ce samedi après-midi sur la Promenade des Anglais à Nice.

Des milliers de manifestants contre les laissez-passer sanitaires défilent sur la Promenade des Anglais à Nice
Au moins 3.000 manifestants ont défilé ce samedi après-midi sur la Promenade des Anglais à Nice.

Thousands of anti-sanitary pass demonstrators march on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice
At least 3,000 demonstrators marched this Saturday afternoon on the Promenade des Anglais in Nice.

Maximilien Delvallée

@MaxDelvallee

·
1h
The social composition is broader than that of the yellow vests. Opposition to the #SanitaryPass crosses parties, social classes, professions, religions.
La composition sociale est plus large que celle des gilets jaunes. L'opposition au #PasseSanitaire traverse les partis, les classes sociales, les professions, les religions.
1627144486961.png

Le Cap

@medicalfollower

Pr Raoult : « Ce n’est pas le niveau scientifique de la France qui est mauvais mais le choix des scientifiques que l’on a sollicités pour gérer la pandémie »
@Causeur

Prof. Raoult: "It is not the scientific level of France that is bad but the choice of scientists who were asked to manage the pandemic"

it sounded like shots were just fired a few minutes ago in the live feed, that'd be about 90 minutes after start - either way, those scenes are pretty serious!
Well, maybe not according to France, I guess. I'm from Canada, so it looked bad, but at the same time, I didn't see any burning dumpsters or cars, so I guess for France it's still pretty mild :S

I scanned through about half the video, there are somewhat tense confrontations and a couple low-level skirmishes, a few moments when cop squads rush a push or a retreat, they threw a couple flashbangs close to a crowd when they ducked at -what sounded like gunshots- but overall, I'd withdraw my description of it as 'fairly serious'. People are pent up, but there's a decent amount of restraint still.

Last edited:
That was... interesting.

On my way to do my shopping this afternoon, I passed by the cinema, and, curious, I stopped to read the billboard placed at the entrance.

It says that, due to the new measures applicable as of July 21, 2021 in France, that require a health pass to enter any cinema, they had chosen to limit the entry of people to 49 in each movie room, and that the health pass was therefore not required. The limited amount from new measures with health pass is 50 people by movie room.

People running this cinema could have chosen to unlimited people coming in and ask for health pass, but they decided to go the other way around. For how long?

However, I think cinemas will not last long, and they are already in troubles:

French Cinemas suffered a 70% drop in admissions on Wednesday and 60% on Thursday after the introduction of the health pass. Some films lost 90%. The industry is calling for a support plan. French source: Les Échos

Today there is a march for freedom in 100 cities around the world. In Argentina: Buenos Aires - Palermo, in Cordoba - Sarmiento Park, in Santa Fe - Alem Park Aquarium. No political party or organization calls, Humanity calls. 🌍❤️ Freedom or fu*king nothing!

Attachments

• rally argentina.jpg
    rally argentina.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 3
That was... interesting.

On my way to do my shopping this afternoon, I passed by the cinema, and, curious, I stopped to read the billboard placed at the entrance.

It says that, due to the new measures applicable as of July 21, 2021 in France, that require a health pass to enter any cinema, they had chosen to limit the entry of people to 49 in each movie room, and that the health pass was therefore not required. The limited amount from new measures with health pass is 50 people by movie room.

People running this cinema could have chosen to unlimited people coming in and ask for health pass, but they decided to go the other way around. For how long?

However, I think cinemas will not last long, and they are already in troubles:
I just wached a bit of France Info direct on YT. They talked about a big movie theatre that as choose to go boss way : big theatre rooms with pass and the 49 people rule for the other theatre rooms.

On a personal note as an internet DVD sellers, after an almost 100% increase in revenu for the year 2020 my revenu was still a bit higher from January to April (compared to the same period in 2019) but a 30% decrease since then (though, some are certainly due to new rules on the market place that keep coming).

What I'm seeing from France is that it doesn't really matter what people think or know, the PTB will run with their agenda no matter what because I guess it's becoming somewhat existential for them.
No probes for Cuomo & Whitmer: Biden DOJ drops investigations into Michigan, Pennsylvania, & New York nursing home Covid-19 deaths
NSW Lawyer is standing up for the people
The PTB are dead set to push their vaccine agenda. We either overthrow our governments or we perish.
For one thing I'm sure, as the things are developing, once the tension has reached the tipping point something will change for sure.

Yes, we've seen courageous lawyers standing up and filing suits, investigating, etc. Catherine Austin Fitts has said the LAW is the only viable means to fight what's going on. And yet, the DOJ and the Supreme Court have shirked their duties - the LAW is impotent! It's clear this is the all out push for total control with police as the enforcers - shame on them! They have given themselves over to be the Gestapo!

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of this segregation of society between vaccinated and unvaccinated people being successful in France?

A: Not high. Other events may intervene.
A: Things will get worse before they get better.

My thought is that it is essential for the "worst" to continue and manifest in order for the ultimate "better" to occur. This global war of good vs evil isn't for wimps.

"In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing." -- Gaius Julius Caesar

Back
Top Bottom