Happy Holidays from the Fellowship of the Cosmic Mind

Calendar donation sent and looking forward to it!

Same here. Many thanks to all involved and I wish everyone a beautiful Christmas Time.

Happy holidays @Chu and all the crew. This forum has certainly been an integral part of staying sane and feeling grounded when the World around us gets more and more bizarro. I cannot imagine what things must look like for those who do not have this kind of support, knowledge and information. I feel blessed and grateful to have found you all.

I could not have say it better, again, thank you all. :hug2:

I would like to donate for a FOTCM calendar but the paypal button isn't working. I have tried two different webbrowsers, is there another way?

I made my donation, I just want to make sure you guys got it because I’m not 100% if it went through and also included the size of the shirt as well in the messages box!

I would like to donate for a FOTCM calendar but the paypal button isn't working. I have tried two different webbrowsers, is there another way?

I had the same issue, I clicked on the donation button that is all the way down on the website and that worked I think.

You have to actually select PayPal as the payment method.

Click the PayPal logo, and a blue box + checkmark will appear around it.
Then enter amount, then click Donate button.

Normally, there are 2 different payment options. I could have sworn I fixed that, but apparently not...

This is just to say a big thank you for everything you have done for me.:hug: I don't know how I could have survived my health challenges over the past three years and my most recent relationship issue without the fellowship. As well as the knowledge I have received over the past fourteen years. So many blessings. What a privilege it is to be a member.
Unfortunately, owing to unforeseen expenses I am unable to order the calendar or crystals or make a donation at the present time. But that should change in a couple of months.
Anyway, happy holidays to one and all and may the DCM hold all of us in her/his protective embrace:hug2:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, owing to unforeseen expenses I am unable to order the calendar or crystals or make a donation at the present time. But that should change in a couple of months.

Do not hesitate to write to me with your crystal request at least, and you can send a small donation later! We understand, and if you need anything, we are here.

You have to actually select PayPal as the payment method.

Click the PayPal logo, and a blue box + checkmark will appear around it.
Then enter amount, then click Donate button.

Normally, there are 2 different payment options. I could have sworn I fixed that, but apparently not...
It still doesn't work! After your suggestion, I clicked the logo so that the checkmark appeared, but I'm still not able to make a payment. It is the donate button at the end of the form that is "mute"

It still doesn't work! After your suggestion, I clicked the logo so that the checkmark appeared, but I'm still not able to make a payment. It is the donate button at the end of the form that is "mute"
Is this on the page where you choose your calendar etc? If it is then I came across the same issue and it was because I had to click on the picture of the item I wanted. You'll see a blue box appear round the picture and then the donate button will become "live".

Back
Top Bottom