Krzysztof Jackowski - Polish Clairvoyant

KJS

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Krzysztof Jackowski is a Polish clairvoyant, which got very popular by helping the police with disappearance or murder cases. He even took part in a TV show called “The Clairvoyant Experiment” in 2003 that was shown by Polsat, and also his visions were published frequently by SuperExpress, a populist Polish tabloid. I wasn’t especially interested in his prophecies, but really got interested since @Obi posted Jackowski’s predictions here.
Mr. Jackowski has a YouTube channel, where he frequently discusses matters like clairvoyance, life after death and geopolitics. His view about the ongoing pandemic is that there is some big operation piggybacked on flu-like seasonal outbreak. He also believed that Trump would win the election.
Since his live visions are quite popular (about 20k live spectators), I thought that it might be interesting to have a track record about his prophecies for the coming times (often in the context of Poland), starting from his latest live stream:
  • 52:16 - "Turkey on fire" around 15th of December.
  • 1:19:20 - Disease statistics will grow in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. He senses that the governments are waiting for some decision from the USA. These tree countries are key regions in the starting phase of some operation.
  • 1:21:00 - Trump was “holding something serious”, if Biden will become a president, will run it.
  • 1:23:45 - He sees Poland tactiaclly divided between narrow belts in the East, and the rest of the country. A lot of military forces will be placed at Wrocław, but nothing will be happening at that time in that region.
  • 1:25:45 - Convening the “Cabinet Council” when “something” will begin to happen in the world. Polish land will be in disposal of the foreign countries, and activities will be carried out that are against Polish sovereign will.
  • 1:28:20 - If there will be a conflict, the Polish people are already involved in it. There is no consensus about what is happening in the Polish government, only few people know exactly.
  • 1:30:20 - Trump will show two big compelling pieces of evidence about election irregularities in the USA.

Krzysztof Jackowski is a Polish clairvoyant, which got very popular by helping the police with disappearance or murder cases. He even took part in a TV show called “The Clairvoyant Experiment” in 2003 that was shown by Polsat, and also his visions were published frequently by SuperExpress, a populist Polish tabloid. I wasn’t especially interested in his prophecies, but really got interested since @Obi posted Jackowski’s predictions here.
Mr. Jackowski has a YouTube channel, where he frequently discusses matters like clairvoyance, life after death and geopolitics. His view about the ongoing pandemic is that there is some big operation piggybacked on flu-like seasonal outbreak. He also believed that Trump would win the election.
Since his live visions are quite popular (about 20k live spectators), I thought that it might be interesting to have a track record about his prophecies for the coming times (often in the context of Poland), starting from his latest live stream:
  • 52:16 - "Turkey on fire" around 15th of December.
  • 1:19:20 - Disease statistics will grow in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia. He senses that the governments are waiting for some decision from the USA. These tree countries are key regions in the starting phase of some operation.
  • 1:21:00 - Trump was “holding something serious”, if Biden will become a president, will run it.
  • 1:23:45 - He sees Poland tactiaclly divided between narrow belts in the East, and the rest of the country. A lot of military forces will be placed at Wrocław, but nothing will be happening at that time in that region.
  • 1:25:45 - Convening the “Cabinet Council” when “something” will begin to happen in the world. Polish land will be in disposal of the foreign countries, and activities will be carried out that are against Polish sovereign will.
  • 1:28:20 - If there will be a conflict, the Polish people are already involved in it. There is no consensus about what is happening in the Polish government, only few people know exactly.
  • 1:30:20 - Trump will show two big compelling pieces of evidence about election irregularities in the USA.
Good. Thanks for your post. I consider Jackowski as a truthful person and gifted clairvoyant. Nice to see that I have people who think more or less the same. I recommend to watch Jackowski's videos on YouTube - these newest videos, but also the older, there is a lot of his experience with the dead people, existence the consciousness after death, and other interesting Jackowski's thoughts and conclusions.

Luks talked about this medium on the "Imminent alien disclosure" page 6...
Thanks @Don Cesar . Yes, this is true. I recommended him (Jackowski) - he really adds the elements to the big picture, thanks to his knowledge about life after death and his accurate (as I consider it) visions about the more general and worldwide affairs.

Thanks @Don Cesar . Yes, this is true. I recommended him (Jackowski) - he really adds the elements to the big picture, thanks to his knowledge about life after death and his accurate (as I consider it) visions about the more general and worldwide affairs.
You welcome Luks !! It was very interesting, especially when you made the connection with an event in France and then there was the Nice attack ... I hope you will keep us informed of the rest of his predictions .. . Because I do not understand anything in the Polish language 😉

Sorry Luks, but what did you mean by that? Could you clarify, please?
Yes, no problem.

Well, let me write it in other words: "It's nice to notice that on the forum are people like me for whom Jackowski is somebody who is worthy of talking about and share the links to his work."

So, after the change, it would be like like this: "Good. Thanks for your post. I consider Jackowski as a truthful person and gifted clairvoyant. Nice to see that I have people who think more or less the same. It's nice to notice that on the forum are people like me for whom Jackowski is somebody who is worthy of talking about and share the links to his work. I recommend to watch Jackowski's videos on YouTube - these newest videos, but also the older, there is a lot of his experience with the dead people, existence the consciousness after death, and other interesting Jackowski's thoughts and conclusions."

Am I understandable now, or you need more clarification? If yes, no problem :-)

I also watch Jackowski since at least 3 years if not more. He generally sees things very similarly to the C's. It happens often that I read a session or some forum posts in regards to specific subject and later hear Jackowski talking about it in his YT videos.

Just to show how close he is in the important things he recently said (some 2 months ago) that he see occupation and destruction of Israel. The C's have been telling us the same thing since years. The war in the Middle East will lead to Israel's destruction.

A lot of his predictions are well aligned with what we already know from the sessions. He sometimes misses some fragments or does not see the big picture fully, but he is a good source for short term predictions (like a month or two ahead).

One of the things he still does not see is the return of the Ice Age. But 3 years ago he said that he had seen in one of his visions roads full of Polish people heading South to Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. So he sees the exodus, but does not know its reason or does not want to share it.

Interesting, thanks KS
Here is the wikipedia page Krzysztof Jackowski (jasnowidz) – Wikipedia, wolna encyklopedia
that can be translated.

His website:

More about these predictions : Jasnowidz Jackowski przepowiedział globalną wojnę. Koronawirus jest poligonem doświadczalnym

Google translate:

The clairvoyant Jackowski predicted a global war. The coronavirus is a testing ground
Clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski announces a global war. It claims that the coronavirus pandemic was used to teach people to obey. "It's training and drills" in case of hostilities.

Krzysztof Jackowski's recent statements are shocking. The clairvoyant is convinced that a global war will soon take place, and the appearance of the coronavirus is an excellent opportunity to prepare the world for it.
Krzysztof Jackowski: "God, I'm afraid to speak, but ..."
Krzysztof Jackowski often connects with his fans during a video broadcast on YouTube. For some time now, he has been constantly talking about the impending armed conflict that may occur later this year.

READ ALSO
Clairvoyant Jackowski announces what will happen in autumn 2020. Fatal information for students
The most famous Polish clairvoyant once again emphasized that the worst will begin in autumn 2020. In previous visions, he even revealed which voivodeships would be safe in his opinion.

Personally, I am very concerned about it, I say it with the utmost seriousness, I am very concerned about this fall for several reasons. First thing: I don't think, absolutely I don't think you can travel any longer on a pandemic than until the beginning of next spring. Rather, it can't be done anymore, because people will get tired of it, people will understand that something is wrong and it will stop having its strength. Of course, there will be one more problem, because we will already be very used to it - we are already used to these various, strange restrictions.

(..) First words that remind me: Palestine, troops in the streets. God, I am afraid to speak, but ... Palestine ... let me tell you this, the Middle East is the basic threat to what is going to happen and what maybe this year will start. I'll say it again a second time: this war will start in the air.
- said Krzysztof Jackowski in his last broadcast.

Krzysztof Jackowski: Coronavirus "is training and drills" in the event of military operations
The clairvoyant presented his position on the current situation in the world also in a live broadcast interview with the opinion-forming journalist Krzysztof Woźniak from the "Wideoprezentacje" channel.

In the vlog entitled "Lukashenka, Belarus and the Global Conflict - Clairvoyant Jackowski and Ator Facts and Prophecy" the famous clairvoyant stated emphatically that the current situation in the world leads to the beginning of a "serious war".

At the moment, what's coming to us from the States is some riots, riots, some smashing stores and other things. The European Union was as if closed, inactive. In a way, it is closed, just like our offices
- said Jackowski, among others.

The clairvoyant is convinced that the currently introduced prohibitions and prohibitions introduced in connection with the coronavirus pandemic are "training and drills" in the event of war. During the conversation, he also asked the presenter a trick question:

Has this coronavirus situation not been captured politically and we are not being led somewhere just to some partial enslavement or to a planned war that is about to happen?

It is believed that Krzysztof Jackowski's visions often come true. The most famous Polish clairvoyant predicted the collapse of the hall in Silesia, the earthquake in Japan, the immigration crisis or the collapse of the European Union. After the explosion in Beirut, many internet users believed that the clairvoyant Jackowski's recent vision of the Big Bang coincided with what happened in the capital of Lebanon.

article from January 2020

The clairvoyant Jackowski predicted what summer 2020 will be like. The prophecy is not optimistic

The most valued Polish clairvoyant, Krzysztof Jackowski, has been predicting the future for over 20 years. The soothsayer from Człuchów has already helped to find over 700 people and to solve over 1,000 other puzzles and secrets, such as finding works of art, animals or lost documents.
State bodies such as the police and prosecutor's offices have been cooperating with Jackowski for years, and the Police Headquarters have officially confirmed his extraordinary abilities.

Jackowski also contributed to the finding of several missing persons, incl. Dawid Żukowski (in this case, he was asked for help by the Capital Police and the main headquarters) or Piotr Woźniak-Starak. The famous Polish clairvoyant also accurately predicted the weather on earth in 2019/2020.

Krzysztof Jackowski revealed that winter 2019/20 will be really strange:

Winter reminds me very strangely. This winter will mix with spring this year. (..) I have a feeling that it will be a very long autumn. Autumn will take over October, November, December and maybe part of January. Winter at least until mid-January will be autumn and relatively warm.
As you can see, the forecast has come true almost one hundred percent, and this year's winter is indeed more like autumn.

What will spring and summer 2020 be like: The surprising vision of Krzysztof Jackowski
The weather forecast for the coming months is also staggering. Recently, the most famous Polish clairvoyant referred to the weather conditions twice in the near future:

I have the impression that winter will be very "moderately winter". A slight blast of winter awaits us in January. The beginning of February is the upcoming early spring.
- Jackowski said in a live vision that was broadcast on the clairvoyant's official YouTube channel.

Also in an interview for Dziennik Bałtycki, Jackowski confirmed that this summer will disappoint us a lot:

We will only observe the signs of winter until the end of January. In February it will start early spring, so gloomy, cloudy, but with positive temperatures. I predict summer 2020 will be uninteresting, cloudy and rainy. It is true that it will be sprinkled with nice, truly summer days, but these days will be few. This will make us generally dissatisfied with the weather of 2020.
Is Krzysztof Jackowski's prediction related to the drastic changes in the climate that scientists have been warning us about for years?

article from July 2020

The most famous clairvoyant in our country - Krzysztof Jackowski already had a vision for the coming winter. What is the weather going to be like? Look!
What will winter 2019/20 be like: The surprising vision of Krzysztof Jackowski
Recently, a bard from Człuchów warned against something that, according to him, had already begun. He also said unequivocally that COVID-19 is not the worst that has happened to us and something will happen that will outshine the terrifying virus. The man also announced that he was announcing World War III at the end of 2020 and announced which provinces he believed would be safe.

During the live broadcasts that the clairvoyant is now famous for, viewers have the opportunity to ask questions. These are often issues related to politics, health, coronavirus, missing persons or weather. During his last meeting, Jackowski heard a question about winter 2020.

Ms Ewa asks what winter will be like this year. What summer this year, I said it will be capricious and ugly. Even if the sun began to shine stronger now, we will still have such a summer in our heads. Because already half of the summer has passed and it was capricious and ugly.
What will winter 2020 be like in the prophecy of the clairvoyant Jackowski?
As the most valued Polish soothsayer claims:

Winter? She will be sullen and gentle. Gloomy and mild, that is, rainy, misty, but mild.
The clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski also had a very disturbing vision during the broadcast:

July August. Do you know what my impression was? That this summer there may still be a weather situation where, imagine, it will rain so intensely for several days that there will be such a large local flood. For several days of rains. This is my impression.
Let us remind you that the weather in spring and summer 2019 coincided with Krzysztof Jackowski's expectations.

article from july 2020

Clairvoyant Jackowski announces World War III at the end of 2020. Which voivodeships (=administrative divisions of Poland) will be safe in his opinion?
World War III this year? According to clairvoyant Jackowski, "2020 is the beginning".

Speculation about a possible World War III has been going on for many years. Clairvoyants and prophets announce that we will face disasters, scandals, chaos, World War III, and even the end of the world. Jackowski, the clairvoyant, also spoke again on this matter.
Krzysztof Jackowski about the war in 2020
In the prophecy broadcast live on July 7, 2020, Jackowski stated that there is no doubt that at present preparations for hostilities are underway in the world. The title "2020 is the beginning, it will last until mid-2024" suggests a timeframe for the tragic events.

There is no doubt for me that the current situation is preparation for hostilities. This is about to happen - I spoke about it a few years earlier - in the Middle East region. I believe Iran is under serious threat, and I believe Iran is under attack in some way. I am also afraid that our country may be a landing point that will serve a foreign army for some distance operations.
- predicts the famous clairvoyant from Człuchów.

Jackowski has repeatedly spoken about his intersections in this matter and, as he himself claims, the Middle East is in great danger.

I have been saying this for several years. This is expected to happen in the Middle East region. I believe that Iran is under serious threat. Already at the moment (only the mass media are silent on this) Iran is being attacked in some way. Not only Iran, but also the entire situation in the Middle East, is at the moment in great danger.
What voivodeships, according to Jackowski, will be safe during the war?
Krzysztof Jackowski announced in his latest live broadcast that an armed conflict is coming. Which areas will be at risk according to the clairvoyant?

I will say this to you: speaking of the word landing, I associate the east of Poland, but it does not mean that it will apply to Russia. But the east of Poland!
Krzysztof Jackowski also said that in his opinion Europe will not be safe. In his opinion, things may be different in France, parts of Germany and Italy.

article from August 2020:

Clairvoyant Jackowski announces "the last time of peace". The world is waiting for a coup?
Krzysztof Jackowski often connects with his fans during a video broadcast on YouTube. In subsequent visions from the beginning of August 2020, he revealed that an attack could take place in a few weeks. What does he mean?
The clairvoyant Jackowski predicts more misfortunes
Recently, the world shook the news of a huge explosion in Beirut. The explosion wiped out parts of the Lebanese capital, thousands of people lost their homes, about 5,000 were injured and more than 150 people were killed. After the Beirut explosion, the network boiled over. Internet users believe that the recent vision of the clairvoyant Jackowski coincides with what happened in Lebanon.

Krzysztof Jackowski: "A great fire in a big city". Is Poland under threat?
The famous clairvoyant suggested that soon after the tragedy in Beirut, the world will face another crisis. Krzysztof Jackowski speaks directly about the attack. As if that was not enough, it predicts another misfortune.

I regard it as an attack, it was definitely a provocation. There will be one more attempt, still this month I believe. It doesn't have to be in Lebanon at all. Appreciate this time, the time of peace, because the time that ends ... Dear friends, you know me, for several years I have been announcing something that I have placed for this year. Everyone can see what is happening around. We are not able to fully understand what is happening. From the moment my prophecy about the dirty bomb came true, from then on it is close to what will worry us and what we will fear.
The events that the clairvoyant thinks are about to come at any moment.

A serious event that may be waiting outside the door. I am afraid that what I set for 2020 is starting to come true. I am afraid this is the last time, with some disturbances, but the last time of our peace. It hangs by a thread. This is, I am afraid, will happen. The role of Poland may be important and, in a sense, dangerous ..
Krzysztof Jackowski: Another tragedy will be related to water
During the next broadcast, the most famous Polish clairvoyant went a step further and provided further details.

The second provocation should be quick. I think of the word sluice. It's about water. Ships, lock ... Two ships side by side and one a little bit away. This will be the second provocation, which will also not be undertaken, but it will be a quarrel about it
Disturbing changes may occur soon, it is actually a matter of weeks.

It is close. In August we can feel dangerous, the second half of August will start to be dangerous. Then it will calm down.
- says Krzysztof Jackowski.

Recently, Jackowski warned against something that, according to him, had already begun. He then stated that COVID-19 is not the worst that has happened to us and that something much worse than the virus will happen. The bard also announced that he was announcing World War III at the end of 2020 and announced which provinces he thought would be safe.

The clairvoyant also announces that the end of summer 2020 will bring floods on us and winter 2020/21 will be rainy and unpleasant.

Anyway, in july 2019 he was wrong about his predictions :

World War III will break out in September 2019. The most famous Polish clairvoyant, Krzysztof Jackowski, shared his terrifying prophecy. He revealed the macabre vision on his YouTube channel during a live broadcast.

Krzysztof Jackowski has been predicting the future for over 20 years and is the most respected clairvoyant in Poland.
The soothsayer from Człuchów has already helped in finding over 700 people and in solving over 1000 other puzzles and mysteries, such as finding works of art, searching for animals or lost documents.

State bodies such as the police or the prosecutor's office have been cooperating with this unusual man for years, and the Police Headquarters have officially confirmed Krzysztof Jackowski's abilities.

A terrible vision of Krzysztof Jackowski about the Third World War
On June 27, 2019, Krzysztof Jackowski experienced a shocking vision during a live broadcast, which he immediately shared with the audience. Frightened recipients inundated him with questions to which the most famous clairvoyant was trying to find answers.

Krzysztof Jackowski's terrifying vision concerns the imminent outbreak of World War III.

At the beginning of the broadcast, Jackowski referred to recent events in the international arena: on June 20, 2019, an American military drone was shot down by an Iranian surface-to-air missile in the international airspace over the Strait of Hormuz.

The first terrifying words are also uttered immediately:

Hitting Iran is no joke. It will not be the same as it happened with Iraq - a few days and after Iraq. Iran is prepared for such an eventuality, for war or for retaliation. The situation is very dangerous.
- claims Jackowski.

What will World War III look like?
Jackowski talks about a parade (a national holiday in some country) during which something really older will happen.

Iran will be attacked from two sides at once. We'll get up in the morning and find out that Iran has been attacked.
- says the clairvoyant in his vision.

The first air strikes on Iran will last 3 days and surprisingly Iran will not retaliate at first. There will be retaliation, but not immediately after the attack, but it will be staggering.
Then he gives the date: World War III will take place in September 2019.

World War III in Poland
The visionary from Człuchów also spoke about Poland. What awaits our country?

Poland will stand as a helper of the United States and will agree to a possible attack on Iran
- Jackowski fortresses

The Polish government, the Polish raison d'etat is in favor of support for the actions of the United States [...] a possible attack on Iran, these are no more jokes [...]
The situation around Iran is dangerous, perhaps the most dangerous, in the last 10 to 20 years.
- says the clairvoyant.

If there is an attack on Iran, Poland will become very involved in the attack. This is Poland's mistake, because in my opinion Poland as an ally means little to the USA, it is like cannon fodder. We are good business for the USA.
- evaluates Jackowski.
The content of the entire shocking prophecy about World War III is on the official clairvoyant channel:

Jackowski accurately predicted many events that shocked the world and Europe. He predicted the economic crisis in 2008, the beginning of the collapse of the European Union, the immigration crisis, the past of Paweł Kukiz, who was unexpectedly successful in the elections. He also foresaw a reconstruction of the Law and Justice government and an earthquake that hit Japan.

I also watch Jackowski since at least 3 years if not more. He generally sees things very similarly to the C's. It happens often that I read a session or some forum posts in regards to specific subject and later hear Jackowski talking about it in his YT videos.

Just to show how close he is in the important things he recently said (some 2 months ago) that he see occupation and destruction of Israel. The C's have been telling us the same thing since years. The war in the Middle East will lead to Israel's destruction.

A lot of his predictions are well aligned with what we already know from the sessions. He sometimes misses some fragments or does not see the big picture fully, but he is a good source for short term predictions (like a month or two ahead).

One of the things he still does not see is the return of the Ice Age. But 3 years ago he said that he had seen in one of his visions roads full of Polish people heading South to Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria. So he sees the exodus, but does not know its reason or does not want to share it.
Thanks for the additional information @Obi

Yes, for those who can understand the Polish language, I would recommend listening to Jackowski regularly and supporting him with "like" or some sharing with friends or family. I think he deserves this.

Of course, I also understand people who aren't such a big fan of Jackowski, he also makes mistakes, and his vision isn't so clear as the 2 + 2 = 4, and always there is a possibility to undermine.

However, if somebody is open-minded and treats the knowledge and information that Jackowski shares as the elements that he/she uses to build a bigger picture, with additional analysis, facts, and intuitions, Jackowski can be very helpful.

For those who do not speak Polish... I, and think that also @Obi or @KS do not forget about yourself, and when we have something of huge importance, we will share it with you.

Wow, that was an elaborate answer, Luks, but it doesn't sound like you tried to explore your thinking behind that particular choice of words. Do you realize that it was a bizarre thing to see, especially on this forum?

Am I understandable now, or you need more clarification? If yes, no problem

I'm wondering if you "are understandable" to yourself in the first place. There is wisdom in the saying: “How do I know what I think until I see what I say”. But there are more suitable boards for such topics if you ever feel like networking about it, so for now, let's stop here.

The clairvoyant Jackowski predicted a global war. The coronavirus is a testing ground
Clairvoyant Krzysztof Jackowski announces a global war. It claims that the coronavirus pandemic was used to teach people to obey. "It's training and drills" in case of hostilities.

I know a man from Afghanistan, he thinks that the Covid is a false virus, have 3 family members that live in Netherlands as doctors and they told him that this pandemia is a false pandemia. I asked him the other day what he thought about putting people under confinement, the lockdowns and the masks. Do not forget that he is an Afghan and for me it is important what he thinks about all of this because he have the experience of living in a country like Afghanistan, at war since more than 50 years. And he answered to me that he thinks that all of this is to prepare us for a war.

And he answered to me that he thinks that all of this is to prepare us for a war.

It is obviously the case and Jackowski has been talking about this war almost in his every live stream since at least 3 years. He also said last year that 2019 is the last relatively quiet and normal year and 2020 will see a major shift. He also saw in his last year's visions people afraid to breathe and we got COVID and all the mask nonsense. So he was right and predicted this. He now says that either end of November or in December there will be some major escalation of violence in the Middle East that will start the war in that region. He says Israel, Turkey and Iran will be involved in some event that will fire up the entire region. So, we may see the beginning of bigger war in the Middle East that will see Russia getting involved and eventually USA as well. That war will spill to Europe and to Poland since USA moved at least 8K soldiers to Poland this summer.

It is obviously the case and Jackowski has been talking about this war almost in his every live stream since at least 3 years. He also said last year that 2019 is the last relatively quiet and normal year and 2020 will see a major shift. He also saw in his last year's visions people afraid to breathe and we got COVID and all the mask nonsense. So he was right and predicted this. He now says that either end of November or in December there will be some major escalation of violence in the Middle East that will start the war in that region. He says Israel, Turkey and Iran will be involved in some event that will fire up the entire region. So, we may see the beginning of bigger war in the Middle East that will see Russia getting involved and eventually USA as well. That war will spill to Europe and to Poland since USA moved at least 8K soldiers to Poland this summer.
Thanks, for your coverage. Yeah, some so-called "interesting times" definitely ahead. And various sources, and Jackowski also, with others, I will not recall C's because of obvious reasons, suggest that we are before the meaningful change.

Wow, that was an elaborate answer, Luks, but it doesn't sound like you tried to explore your thinking behind that particular choice of words. Do you realize that it was a bizarre thing to see, especially on this forum?

I'm wondering if you "are understandable" to yourself in the first place. There is wisdom in the saying: “How do I know what I think until I see what I say”. But there are more suitable boards for such topics if you ever feel like networking about it, so for now, let's stop here.
The problem is that you get words out of the context; triggered by them, and project on your own internal state.

From my previous answer, this is clearly stated, that I have a grateful and positive attitude toward others. And thankful that they see what I see and they share I would share also, and this is this FIRST (my, third in the thread) post about that:
Good. Thanks for your post. I consider Jackowski as a truthful person and gifted clairvoyant. Nice to see that I have people who think more or less the same. I recommend to watch Jackowski's videos on YouTube - these newest videos, but also the older, there is a lot of his experience with the dead people, existence the consciousness after death, and other interesting Jackowski's thoughts and conclusions.

The problem is that you get words out of the context; triggered by them, and project on your own internal state.

Maybe you should seriously consider the feedback you're given instead of coming up with excuses for why other people are wrong about their impressions of you. That's how things work around here, and if you don't like it and continue to come up with reasons why everyone else is the "problem," then perhaps you ought to seek another forum. If you had a "grateful and positive attitude toward others," you wouldn't have written what I quoted above. "If you only had a brain"...

Back
Top Bottom