Sweden: The One Chart That Matters

SwedishCovidMW_600x510.png
The secret of Sweden's success is that its experts settled on a strategy that was realistic, sustainable and science-based. The intention was never to "fight" the virus which is among the most contagious infections in the last century, but to protect the old and vulnerable while allowing the young, low-risk people to circulate, contract the virus, and develop the antibodies they'd need to fight similar pathogens in the future. It's clear now that that was the best approach. And while Sweden could still experience sporadic outbreaks that might kill another 2 to 300 people, any recurrence of the infection in the Fall or Winter will not be a dreaded "Second Wave", but a much weaker flu-like event that will not overwhelm the public health system or kill thousands of people.

I was stunned to see this on the local MSM here in Kebecistan:

Un médecin anti-masque - TVA nouvelles

It is in french but basically tell the story of a physician, Dr Marc Lacroix that oppose the mandatory wearing of mask for the general population and qualify our local "expert" Dr Horacio Arruda as a clown and say that we shall stop listening to advices coming from WHO as it is a politicized organization.

Maybe there is still hope that some day the sheep will awake...

If you want to be stunned again, read his answer to that article;

Using Deepl:

Regarding the "rag" article in the Quebec and Montreal newspapers this morning concerning my supposed "anti-mask" position, I take a few minutes to clearly state my point of view on this subject.

First of all, no journalist tried to reach me this weekend so that I could add my comments to the article, so here it is:

As far as my company is concerned, we put in place the strictest measures in March to reduce to a minimum the risk of spreading infections, namely hand washing, disinfection of surfaces, temperature taking twice a day for all personnel, wearing of masks (even before the law on the mandatory wearing of masks came into force), tele-medical consultations for most doctors, etc. These measures are still in force throughout our network.

We have thus managed to protect 100% of our clients and employees by not having had any cases of covid-19 since the beginning of the pandemic in our eight clinics.

Secondly, the title of this very biased article says that I am anti-mask, which is false.

I believe that the mask must be used in a number of situations and that it protects in a number of circumstances, such as in a care setting or when it is impossible to maintain a minimum distance.
[...]

Wait, what?

Days after announcing customers are required to wear face masks while shopping in their stores, major U.S. retailers appear to be showing leniency in how the rules are enforced.

Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Walgreens and CVS had initially required shoppers to wear masks but now in the hope of avoiding confrontations between angry customers and employees it appears to be little more than a suggestion, rather than a legally enforceable instruction.

It seems that the required effect (i.e. compliance) has been proven, so no more need for the mask-uerade, they know we will accept the vaccines, so masks can be abandoned?

Or is it just to pose as the good guys since the local authorities have now imposed the masks?

Or maybe just part of the long string of contradictions that were the norm during the plandemic?

Latest from Dr. Mercola:
The email notification for that article was entitled:
COVID Deaths Plummet 99%, Are the Labs Tricking You?
And when opened, there was this:

The weekly death rate has dropped from 16,897 to just 181 for the entire nation, yet not only is this rarely reported - a suspicious number of labs are reporting 100% of tests as positive, and some may be omitting negative results altogether. Are we being played?​
Clicking on Read More opened the article. I saw nothing about the weekly death rate dropping to 181 for the entire nation in the article. Don't know where those weekly death rate numbers came from.

The Columbus Dispatch has and is doing more than its part to Flood The Message with a never ending stream of alarmist headlines and articles. Meanwhile, Dr. Birx has stopped in Columbus to meet with state and local health officials in order to give further credence and otherwise reinforce the mask mandate along with the general unscientific fearmongering regarding spiked "cases" and spread:
Columbus could be next COVID-19 hot spot, says Dr. Deborah Birx in visit
Jul 26, 2020

Days after raising alarms about the rising rate of positive COVID-19 cases in Columbus and Cleveland, White House Coronavirus Response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx stopped in Columbus to meet with state and local health officials.

Last week, Birx warned officials in a private call that the positivity rate was trending up in about a dozen cities. On Saturday, she met with Gov. Mike DeWine, state agency directors, Columbus Public Health Commissioner Dr. Mysheika Roberts and others to discuss how to curb the increase.

Roberts told The Dispatch on Sunday that Birx said she was concerned that Columbus and other cities are on their way to becoming the next hot spots in the U.S., similar to spikes seen in the Gulf Coast.

Birx told the group that she had looked at data starting with the week of June 10 and that the city’s positivity rate was rising, Roberts said.

The Ohio Department of Health has released only the statewide positivity rate, and Roberts said she does not have access to private lab data that would help her determine the actual share of positive cases in the Columbus area.

After holding positivity rate under 5% in the earliest weeks of June, it has climbed in Ohio every week for more than a month. In the week that ended July 18, the statewide positivity rate was up to 6.3%, according to Dispatch research.

Public health experts have said the positivity rate should decrease if it isn’t spreading as the state opened testing to more people, including those who are not showing symptoms.

Testing has increased every month since the onset of the virus in March, and DeWine said last week he hopes the state again can double its testing capacity.

One of the attendees of an earlier meeting with Birx told Roberts that they discussed problems with the capacity of laboratories to complete tests for Ohio. Birx told the group she was working at the federal level on approval for hospitals to start using different equipment to analyze tests and expand capacity, Roberts said.

The city has nearly reached its goal of administering 2,500 tests a week, but Roberts said she expects that to dip again because of capacity problems in labs.

“I left feeling optimistic that we have a plan of action to help us with the lab capacity moving forward,” she said.

Franklin County consistently has produced the most coronavirus cases among Ohio’s 88 counties. As of Sunday, 15,682 cases were reported in Franklin County along with 489 deaths and 1,342 hospitalizations. Cuyahoga County had 11,697 cases, 449 deaths and 2,028 hospitalizations.

A Trump administration official said Birx discussed best practices on limiting coronavirus spread, including adhering to state and local guidelines and wearing masks.

Roberts said Birx applauded Ohio’s statewide mask order and encouraged officials to limit the hours of places where the virus could spread and to limit social gatherings to 10 or fewer people.

She also previewed a potential federal campaign to encourage people to wear masks at home to prevent spreading the virus to family members, such as the elderly or those with compromised immune systems, Roberts said.
[...]

Last week, DeWine expanded across the entire state a mask requirement that had been mandated in counties where the virus was spreading the most. Columbus City Council is expected to act Monday on legislation that would force bars, nightclubs and restaurants to close by 11 p.m. starting Tuesday.

Columbus has struggled to pinpoint where the virus is spreading in central Ohio, but Roberts said Sunday that it clearly is the product of community spread. The sprawling metropolitan area provides ample opportunity for people to co-mingle, she said.

“Most of our cases don’t know where they got it but they’re also telling us they’re not hunkering down at home,” she said.

The state reported on Sunday another 889 Ohioans tested positive for the coronavirus. So far, the state has had 84,073 confirmed and probable cases of the virus.

About 1.3 million tests have been administered for the virus in Ohio since the outbreak began, according to the Ohio Department of Health. Virus symptoms can take up to two weeks to appear.

On Sunday, the state reported another 10 deaths from COVID-19 after not logging a single death on Saturday. So far, 3,307 people have died in Ohio from the virus, according to state data, with most of those occurring in nursing homes.
Other stories:

[QUOTE = "Ruth, Post: 882647, Mitglied: 49"]
Ich denke, vielleicht wollen sie die Weltbevölkerung ganz erheblich reduzieren. Wie würden sie es sonst tun? Impfstoffe sind ein wirklich guter Weg, weil niemand ahnt.
[/ZITAT]
I think maybe they do want to reduce the global population quite significantly. How else would they do it? Vaccines are a really good way to go, because nobody suspects.

I think if you want to reduce something, it's STO candidates. It makes no sense to reduce your harvest unless there are mistakes in it. And they want to take these mistakes out before cosmic events occur.

It seems that the required effect (i.e. compliance) has been proven, so no more need for the mask-uerade
July 12, 2020
Assistant secretary for Health and Human Services Dept. Brett Giroir urges using masks in public

And the assistant secretary at the Health and Human Services Department said that “we have to have people wearing a mask in public. It’s absolutely essential.’’

Giroir told ABC’s “This Week” that officials would like to see something like 90 percent of people wearing a mask in public in areas that are hot spots.

He said that “if we don’t have that, we will not get control of the virus.’’ Giroir says there’s no downside to wearing a mask.

When Giroir was asked about whether states that are seeing a spike in cases should consider more stringent lockdowns, he said, “Everything should be on the table.”

An all-out gaslighting blitz by officials with likely 90% compliance by the duped public.

In Ohio: Like other health orders, violating the governor's order is considered a misdemeanor. Will it take a very public willful act of defiance that demands arrest to bring the COVID mandates and measures to court for an open examination of their grievous lacking of scientific evidence? Despite being a youth/young adult of the 60s, I was never involved in any civil rights or Vietnam War protests - really wasn't a thing in West Virginia. Being female, no draft card to burn or dilemma as to hightailing to Canada. Didn't burn any bras either. It would be more than radical to undertake such a protest now, but a part of me really feels the need for such an action to happen.

There is this, though, reported in last Friday's paper:
Cattlemans Restaurant can re-open after judge approves temporary restraining order against health department
Jul 23, 2020

SAVANNAH -- A Savannah restaurant recently shut down by the Ashland County Health Department due to violations of the "Dine Safe Ohio Order" can re-open Saturday morning.

Ashland County Common Pleas Court Judge Ron Forstheofel on Thursday approved Cattlemans Restaurant’s request for a temporary restraining order against the health department.

That will allow the restaurant to operate again from 6 a.m. Saturday, July 25, through 5 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 8, with a possible extension.

The ACHD had suspended the restaurant’s food service license July 15 after employees were observed without face coverings. The owner, Mandy Close, was ordered to cease and desist operations immediately.

According to Close, she requested an emergency meeting with the health department, which was scheduled for Monday evening, but was then canceled hours beforehand.

She took legal action against the health department Wednesday with assistance from a Columbus-based nonprofit.

An attorney with the 1851 Center for Constitutional Law, Maurice Thompson, filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of Close and her restaurant, asking for a temporary restraining order, permanent injunction and monetary damages against the Ashland County Board of Health and Health Commissioner Heather Reffett.
[...]
The motion for a restraining order claims exemptions applied to each of the employees observed without facemasks. A cook and dishwasher were working socially distanced from one another in a “hot kitchen,” and the “sole waitress on duty” removed her mask due to “overheating and dizziness.”

In the judgement entry approving the temporary restraining order, Forsthoefel said the restaurant’s food service license had been revoked “without due process of the law.”

His decision allows the restaurant to reopen Saturday morning, citing a need for the health department to be informed in advance. It will be able to operate through 5 a.m. Aug. 8, but if Cattlemans’ request for a preliminary injunction has not been issued by then, an extension may be granted.

The court is expected to schedule a preliminary injunction hearing on or before July 31.

Ashland County Prosecutor's Office declines to defend ACHD

The Ashland County Health Department will need to employ outside counsel in its defense against Cattlemans and its owner.
[...]
“This is an unusual position for a prosecutor to take, but these are unusual times and unusual action taken by the Board of Health against a private entity,” Tunnell said. “Opinions will no doubt differ from my own, so I am confident that the Board will find representation by an attorney who believes he or she does not have an ethical conflict to defend this lawsuit. I will not be that attorney."

The Rules of Professional Conduct constitute the ethical rules which Ohio lawyers must follow, including a rule that a lawyer should not defend a proceeding “unless there is a basis in law and fact for doing so that is not frivolous.”

In his petition, Tunnell makes clear that he can not defend the case for this reason. He sees “no defenses which would not be frivolous.”

The Ashland County Health Department declined to comment when contacted Thursday.

When Cattlemans reopens Saturday, Close said she doesn’t yet know if her employees will wear masks or not.

“I guess I really can’t answer that I guess we’ll have to wait and see. I’m sure there’ll be instances we probably have to discuss and figure out how to handle,” she said.

In addition to the "Dine Safe Ohio Order," which included a mask requirement, the restaurant will reopen and operate with a statewide mask mandate in place. Gov. Mike DeWine on Wednesday afternoon said all Ohio residents must wear facial coverings in public, effective Thursday at 6 p.m.

Close said there remain exemptions to the governor's orders.
It'd be nice if this hearing would blow up all the mask BS, but I guess that's wishful thinking for sure. I'm curious about the 1851 Center for Constitutional Law. I wonder how apprised they are regarding the lack of supporting scientific evidence for the mask mandate - that wearing one is useless against viral spread and they are harmful to the wearer. I also came across this website, but don't remember where I got the link from now:
Email your state and local officials to let them know wearing a mask must be a choice.
The decision to wear a mask is highly personal and should not be universally mandated; measures that are meant to protect the community are ineffective if they hurt individuals in that community. Please email and tweet your state and local officials now and urge them to do their part to make sure that mask-wearing is voluntary, not mandatory.
I may have found it in conjunction with Republican Ohio State Rep. Nino Vitale who released a video showing a live experiment with students who placed an oxygen-reading device into their face masks to check if the levels were safe. I am disappointed that Pam Popper's plan is to focus entirely on mandatory vaccination. I really think not fighting the mask mandate is a big mistake as it would seem that is a very weak area that could be exposed for the gigantic fraud that it is. Well, being a lone wolf activist really won't get one too far, if anywhere - save naked Athena and her 5 minutes of fame!

Wow! Just wow!

Watch or download / save before it gets deleted. Mikovits is an absolute force of nature.

Brief summary for those who don't have time

• This is more an education piece. The interviewer asks basic questions and gets Mikovits to explain in terms we can understand.
  • They go through the whole thing on viruses, retroviruses, gain of function research etc.
  • They also go through vaccines and also other pharma products. Basically the way they make these products leads to the introduction of foreign animal retroviruses and viruses into our bodies which can then cause disease.
  • She explains how the whole vaccine industry is more a death industry really - she didn't use those words but after listening to her, there's no other conclusion.
  • She explains the difference between having a virus and becoming sick from the virus.
The whole show is a tour de force, it's logical, succinct, clear and most importantly, filled with knowledge that can literally save your life.

Personally I wish I knew all these before I foolishly went travelling awhile back and went for my shots, before this whole Corona thing! :-(

Back then I never thought to think of vaccines as THIS DANGEROUS. That's the cost of lack of knowledge and blind trust - I just hope my immune system isn't severely compromised!

What I know is I'm not going anywhere near these things ever again!

The email notification for that article was entitled:
And when opened, there was this:

The weekly death rate has dropped from 16,897 to just 181 for the entire nation, yet not only is this rarely reported - a suspicious number of labs are reporting 100% of tests as positive, and some may be omitting negative results altogether. Are we being played?​
Clicking on Read More opened the article. I saw nothing about the weekly death rate dropping to 181 for the entire nation in the article. Don't know where those weekly death rate numbers came from.
According to the CDC (FWIW), the total deaths for the week ending on July 25 were 257. The week before it was 2373. That looks like an 89% drop from just last week.

If one takes US death count of 16,970 from the week of April 18 (the peak), that's a 98.4% drop.

When it comes to getting people to comply with the measures that we see being used, covid-19 is just the means to perfect their manipulative tricks.

In years previous, political correctness (PC) tried and failed to push us in a desired direction, and people rejected it, and could tell when something was phoney and disingenuous.
Then came virtue signaling, and as well, it wasn't hard to spot the phoneys.
And it ocurrs that since this phenomenon of failing to fall victim to manipulation, tptb use a crisis to attempt it again with a new twist: the crisis is manufactured, so all aspects of it are controlled, even its opposition is controlled - or usurpt, shadowed - and at such a large scale - surely the masses will fall in line. That's how they think. If the BS don't work, pile on more. Failing still, stir a little crisis into the mix.

And so it is a delusive desire to fool, exploit and persuade us, but in its failure is their desperate attempt in escalation that makes their intentions obvious.

And though people are affected, never are the majority fooled - it is the other way around. And when people get fooled - even when they fool themselves - they get destructive. And so they contain themselves in attempt to arrest us all thinking their mass-media is a free pass to our minds.

We will persist and be true to what we are. That is a given. But it is something they can't understand, and so their goals are in futility. And as they are the authors of their own narrative, they are in a make believe fantasy, and we are fooled in a historical context, but not so much in the present. When someone says 'don't repeat the mistakes from the past' it could mean 'don't make us escalate this if you don't follow our manipulation'.

So, back to how covid-19 serves the agenda of persuading us: stopping the function of society, mandatory masks, vaccinations, ect. The PC, virtue signaling is from behind concerns of public safety, and so prohibitions are voluntarily instituted. It's like a competition to be the most conformist - disengenuous of course, but under the guise of public safety in a crisis, and good PR, their manipulation stands a chance!

As stated earlier, it is in futility, but reads like a novel as this is how they think - and as we can observe them during this stage of trying to bend reality to their will - trying to suck us into their delusion - eyes fixed on their plots and schemes - we watch them, waiting for them to look up, and see our knowing eyes.

If you want to be stunned again, read his answer to that article;

Using Deepl:

Even in his reply, he still oppose the mandatory wearing of mask for the general population.

Là où cette norme est plus discutable c'est d'en obliger le port dans tous les endroits fermés au Québec au moment où la prévalence du virus est très faible.

Et pourquoi cette norme deviendrait si importante en juillet alors que le gouvernement nous affirmait en mars dernier que le port du masque était inutile voir nuisible au moment où la pandémie atteignait son pic?

De plus, le Québec est encore à ce jour la seule province au Canada à avoir mise en place une telle loi. Les États-Unis ne l'ont pas obligé non plus àl'échelle nationale.

Les pédiatres québécois et d'autres médecins sont sortis publiquement au cours des derniers mois pour réclamer le retour des enfants en classes et même l'abolition de la règle du deux mètres en classe, bien avant l'entrée en vigueur de la loi sur le port obligatoire du masque.

Leur point de vue était que ce virus était moins dangereux que la grippe chez les enfants et que l'isolement social commencait à avoir de lourdes conséquences pour plusieurs.

Ils parlaient aussi de l'importance d'acquérir l'immunité collective avant l'automne puisque le risque d'une deuxième vague était présent et que rien ne garantissait qu'un vaccin efficace serait disponible à l'automne.

D'ailleurs, plus personne à la santé publique ne parle de l'immunité collective depuis des mois comme si cet enjeu n'existait plus, comme si cette connaissance scientifique n'avait plus aucune valeur.

Where this standard is more questionable is in requiring it to be worn in all closed places in Quebec at a time when the prevalence of the virus is very low.

And why would this standard become so important in July when the government told us in March that wearing masks was unnecessary or even harmful when the pandemic was at its peak?

Moreover, to this day, Quebec is still the only province in Canada to have implemented such a law. The United States has not required it at the national level either.

Quebec pediatricians and other doctors have gone out publicly in recent months to call for the return of children to the classroom and even the abolition of the two-metre rule in the classroom, long before the mandatory mask law came into effect.

Their view was that this virus was less dangerous than the flu among children and that social isolation was beginning to have serious consequences for many.

They also spoke of the importance of acquiring herd immunity before the fall since the risk of a second wave was present and there was no guarantee that an effective vaccine would be available in the fall.

In fact, no one in public health has been talking about herd immunity for months, as if this issue no longer existed, as if this scientific knowledge no longer had any value.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom