Was a beautiful day hear yesterday. Dart stations packed mostly young people heading to the beach and parks. It's all over the news, to many are not practising social distancing. They will undo all the great work many have done to stop the virus bla bla bla. Helicopter was out, Garda moving people on from beaches and parks if they were not complying with social distancing, same as what is happening in the UK and elsewhere. Government puppets are saying virus will be around a long time until vaccine is found..Many pubs closing down, 40% will open as restaurants. If you cant keep socicial distancing your business cant open. Many businesses will be closing down Many will be unemployed. Mcdonalds drive through opened that was the main news of the day, how people are missing big macs and nuggets🙄Lord give me patients🙏

We went to the woods no one around very peaceful..had a nice dip in the river. Nice break away from it all.. Shine on folks:hug2:20200520_155957.jpg

Pre
Was a beautiful day hear yesterday. Dart stations packed mostly young people heading to the beach and parks. It's all over the news, to many are not practising social distancing. They will undo all the great work many have done to stop the virus bla bla bla. Helicopter was out, Garda moving people on from beaches and parks if they were not complying with social distancing, same as what is happening in the UK and elsewhere. Government puppets are saying virus will be around a long time until vaccine is found..Many pubs closing down, 40% will open as restaurants. If you cant keep socicial distancing your business cant open. Many businesses will be closing down Many will be unemployed. Mcdonalds drive through opened that was the main news of the day, how people are missing big macs and nuggets🙄Lord give me patients🙏

We went to the woods no one around very peaceful..had a nice dip in the river. Nice break away from it all.. Shine on folks.

Thanks liam1310. Beauty here as well so we headed into the wilderness to decompress for a day. 5 adults, 6 children and 1 dog. No anti-socialness, no masks or gloves and wonderful hikers on the trail who seemed to love to stop and chat with not a word about a virus. Police presence.....but only because our neighbors went with us(he's state police).👍 Plenty of vitamin D(sun) too.

Great time and easy to forget the scam for the time being. IMG_0608 2.JPG

Did anyone else hear about the International Day of Happiness?

United Nations NWO (UNNWO) Launches COVID 19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme HAPPINESS FOR ALL TOGETHER

NEW YORK, March 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Responding to the unprecedented, sudden threat of COVID 19 to the health, happiness, and wellbeing of all humanity, as well as the worldwide quarantine, and disruption to the global economy across every sector, industry, and the everyday life of billions of people, the United Nations International Day Of Happiness (UNIDOHappiness) is launching the HAPPINESS FOR ALL, TOGETHER March 20, 2020 International Day of Happiness global campaign theme, to promote and advance worldwide solidarity and unity, in winning the global fight against COVID 19 coronavirus.

The #HAPPINESSFORALLTOGETHER 2020 United Nations #InternationalDayOfHappiness campaign theme is a call on all 7.8 billion members of the global human family, and all 206 nations and territories of planet earth, to unite in solidarity, and steadfast resolve, in fighting back against the COVID 19 Coronavirus, by taking the #TenStepsToGlobalHappiness challenge to celebrate the 2020 #InternationalDayOfHappiness, and ultimately defeating the COVID 19 global pandemic, and threat to all life.

"A pandemic drives home the essential interconnectedness of our human family. I'm deeply moved by the acts of kindness, generosity, and solidarity happening around the world in the face of COVID 19. We are in this together - and we will get through this together," said UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres ahead of this Friday's March 20, 2020 International Day of Happiness.

More:

That's surreal! I mean it's one thing to have hope for better times and good outcomes, but this is seeming like a real Huxleyan soma eating mind job!

It's for real, I checked it out on the UN website and they are talking about 'Happitalism'!!

"Happytalism is a new economic paradigm which places happiness, well-being, and freedom at the center of human development models, systems, and all life."

"Making an Impact Across the Globe #TenBillonHappy by 2050
Every March 20 since 2012, all 7.8 billion fellow members of the global human family, living in 206 countries and territories, celebrate happiness as a fundamental human right and goal, and #HAPPYTALISM as a new economic paradigm for humanity.
Join us. Lets achieve #TenBillionHappy by 2050."

"Advancing a new economic paradigm of happytalism for humanity means mobilizing $30 trillion toward achieving the 17 UN Global Goals, 169 targets by 2030. Join us."

:jawdrop: I wonder if that's got something to do with 'beaming' or the vaccines that are being developed?

Did anyone else hear about the International Day of Happiness?

United Nations NWO (UNNWO) Launches COVID 19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme HAPPINESS FOR ALL TOGETHER

That's surreal! I mean it's one thing to have hope for better times and good outcomes, but this is seeming like a real Huxleyan soma eating mind job!

It's for real, I checked it out on the UN website and they are talking about 'Happitalism'!!

"Happytalism is a new economic paradigm which places happiness, well-being, and freedom at the center of human development models, systems, and all life."

"Making an Impact Across the Globe #TenBillonHappy by 2050
Every March 20 since 2012, all 7.8 billion fellow members of the global human family, living in 206 countries and territories, celebrate happiness as a fundamental human right and goal, and #HAPPYTALISM as a new economic paradigm for humanity.
Join us. Lets achieve #TenBillionHappy by 2050."

"Advancing a new economic paradigm of happytalism for humanity means mobilizing $30 trillion toward achieving the 17 UN Global Goals, 169 targets by 2030. Join us."

:jawdrop: I wonder if that's got something to do with 'beaming' or the vaccines that are being developed?
With 40-60 million unemployed,100,000 small businesses closed ( in US alone) and all those hospitals closed( unemployed dancing nurses), 2.2 million will die lie and final dud in deaths, they have to come up with some circus to stop people getting angry. Interestingly, suddenly 2 shooting incidents in 2 days.

Earlier in the thread, details regarding the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic were posted. I came across this vid which tells of how that health fiasco came about - nothing verbal so background music can be muted:

Spanish Flu Did Not Kill 50,000,000 Vaccines Did and They Are Repeating the Same Pattern Again Now.

I definitely remember reading this many years ago about the deadly vaccines behind this pandemic as well as the life-saving homeopathic treatments. Can we keep history from repeating itself in this current plandemic?

Any of the German members know of the speaker in this video?

One of the best and most informative videos I've heard on DNA/RNA vaccines.

Vital viewing in my opinion.

At the approx 9:00 min mark, he made the comment regarding DNA vaccines and the use of gold particles on the DNA being injected into the body as a vaccine. This reminded me of the mention of Monoatomic Gold in one of the C's Transcripts. The person in question promoting this at the time was David Hudson, who claimed all sorts of miraculous properties, from ingesting this. His claims are full of pseudo esoteric gobbledy gook., wishful thinking and other rubbish.

List of the claims, which are laughable!

This from the The Grail Quest and the Destiny of Man Part X

September 12, 1995:
Q: (L) OK, now, this David Hudson tape, about what he calls the Philosopher’s Stone. What is this substance that David Hudson has discovered?
A: Watch developments there only from a distance.
Q: (L) Is taking this substance as he is talking about, is it dangerous, as I kind of think it is?
A: Possibly.
Q: (L) So, in other words, I should not get involved in that, either?
A: Up to you.

Q: (L) I know it’s up to me, but you said to watch it from a distance, so I’m assuming that is a clue…

A: Yes.

Q: (L) OK, my feeling is that there is some negative energy behind that, even though he is trying to be a positive person and do positive things, and that…

A: This is often true!

Q: (L) I think that taking something like that to transform your consciousness without doing the work or having it occur naturally is black magic. That’s what I think. (F) It’s too easy… I read over the years bits and pieces from various different sources that all the things he described in there which to us would appear to be an extreme ethereal and spiritual level, such as some of those in India achieve, and all that… are possible for those who are willing to sacrifice. (L) I don’t think you even have to sacrifice so much as have the desire and the natural destiny and ….. (F) Well, did Jesus take this gold powder?

A: No.

Q: (L) Did Adolph Hitler take this kind of powder, or something similar?

Q: (F): That paints a rather bleak picture, doesn’t it? (L) Could this powder
or something similar?

Q: (F): That paints a rather bleak picture, doesn’t it? (L) Could this powder be utilized to transform a person into a very positive entity doing great good?

A: Or could it be utilized to transform an entire race of beings into hypnotic submission !!!!!!!!!!

The video, really explains well how these vaccines are produced. Hopefully with enough public backlash and outcry, these vaccines will not become mandatory. They are a travesty against the universe, humanity. the natural world and a violation of our human rights, which we are being lead to believe as we are herded like sheep no longer exist. If we don't speak and share our outrage, they will be gone forever. Gold is not Good.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I am sad and depressed or angry with all this situation of totalitarianism that is coming, this black hole that wanted to eat all of us, I read some Laura's article. The articles of Laura can be read many times, they are full of intelligence and information that talks to your soul also. These days I was thinking this: surely in Germany, during the Nazis folly there were people like us that meet together, talked, gave solace and energy between them, tried to find solution but specially give information, analysing, trying to understand what the hell was all about, giving energy to each other. Like us. We know what will happen but we are here.

I was thinking about this article of Laura about a man that was very courageous, in the time of Hitler. But also many other things.

At the approx 9:00 min mark, he made the comment regarding DNA vaccines and the use of gold particles on the DNA being injected into the body as a vaccine. This reminded me of the mention of Monoatomic Gold in one of the C's Transcripts. The person in question promoting this at the time was David Hudson, who claimed all sorts of miraculous properties, from ingesting this. His claims are full of pseudo esoteric gobbledy gook., wishful thinking and other rubbish.

The video, really explains well how these vaccines are produced. Hopefully with enough public backlash and outcry, these vaccines will not become mandatory. They are a travesty against the universe, humanity. the natural world and a violation of our human rights, which we are being lead to believe as we are herded like sheep no longer exist. If we don't speak and share our outrage, they will be gone forever. Gold is not Good.

Joan, are you sure about hearing from the video said that DNA vaccines uses gold particles?
Which means Monoatomic Gold. That horrible things might going to happen and whole population become slave?
But I didn’t heard, maybe my hearing is not good.

Back
Top Bottom