That was awesome! Well thought out indeed. Man were the Cs right about "exposure"... I mean, a few fringe people (like us lol) on the internet is one thing, but high-ranking Catholics basically coming out saying there is a world government, an invisible force that governs us, calls them the "children of darkness" and says we need to take a stand, warning of a worldwide technocratic tyranny etc. etc. is quite something. RFK Jr. seems to have joined the signatories as well btw.

Isn't it crazy - half the planet suddenly seems to be talking about world government, calling Bill Gates the devil who runs the WHO, realize the medical system and even science is sick and corrupt etc. And tons of (formerly?) mainstream doctors, scientists, celebrities etc. are joining the fray... And the media just can't ignore it anymore and pathetically calls everyone and their grandma a "tin foil hat conspiracy theorist". I mean, so many of these are respected and leading members of society! I wonder how many people will eventually go like "oh, I'm a conspiracy theorist now along with all these respected people, I might as well go all-in and read UFO stuff, deep history, channelling, what have you"? Seems like an epic reality split! And the Cs predicted so much of this stuff, it's really amazing.

Anyway, these Catholics lifted my spirit.

It is indeed 'awesome.' Reminds me of the Church I grew up with and introduced me to anti-war, anti-poverty, and anti-racism action and the priests and nuns who organized our protests and encouraged civil disobedience when needed.

Like others I have noticed that each day or two the MSM stories seem to swing between hope and then fear inducing, mandatory vaccines - no mandatory vaccines, relax lockdown measure – more lockdown measures, peak deaths are over – more deaths to come, hospitals overcrowded – hospitals empty.

I think this is a deliberate tactic intended to keep people in a state of constant uncertainty, thus raising their stress levels and making it easier for them to be programmed for the "new normal". We're basically being subjected to operant conditioning. Standard brainwashing methodology really.

It is indeed 'awesome.' Reminds me of the Church I grew up with and introduced me to anti-war, anti-poverty, and anti-racism action and the priests and nuns who organized our protests and encouraged civil disobedience when needed.

Totally agree, that was just marvellous, very inspiring and moving to read. I really wonder what a potentially big effect this is going to have? We know that the PTB have done everything they can to destroy Christianity, and the Church has certainly lost a great deal of influence in recent years, and yet here they are with a blistering and accurate take on things. Bet this wasn't expected!

PTB on action. EU is going to trial 'cvid free passport' for abroad travel. First destination is Gran Canaria. Travel Ban here in Poland will be maintained proably till end of summer (mainly planes) No passports are issued for now. sic!
German top court criticises European Central Bank crisis bond-buying and it violate German Constitution.

It seems that the 2 months regarding what the C'S said that this quarantine it was going to last ...wasn't accurate at all ? They are extending it ..at more and more...and they are planning a lot of others regulations to limit us in so many ways.....I have a sister who was infected of this virus and she is recovering very slow almost 2 months now that she is with this sickness ...my ex husband died 3 weeks ago for a possible Corona virus infection I don't know the details but that is what I been told..he lived in a very distant city where I am...and I have 2 cousins suppose to be sick of the same virus and they are recovering very very slow also...so this virus is very real after all.....I dont know what to think now after what I'm seeing in people near of my circle...you know???

Totally agree, that was just marvellous, very inspiring and moving to read. I really wonder what a potentially big effect this is going to have? We know that the PTB have done everything they can to destroy Christianity, and the Church has certainly lost a great deal of influence in recent years, and yet here they are with a blistering and accurate take on things. Bet this wasn't expected!

One caveat though - this seems to be more of a bottom-up initiative and doesn't come from the Vatican or in the form of an "official position". There was one current Cardinal among the signatories (Cardinal Sarah) initially, but he backpedaled, interestingly without renouncing the content of the open letter. So while the signatories (here is a list) are high-ranking clergy, many are retired and they are not top Vatican officials. Still quite something, especially because the letter is so well-written.

I think this is a deliberate tactic intended to keep people in a state of constant uncertainty, thus raising their stress levels and making it easier for them to be programmed for the "new normal". We're basically being subjected to operant conditioning. Standard brainwashing methodology really.
I think exactly so... like first-class conditioning. I feel more and more stunned every day. Precisely because I only work with people and I feel that the craziness is increasing exponentially. Since my plan has shrunk and I then spread the appointments over a few days, I had the pleasure of dealing with opinions for 12 hours this day. No - it's not nice. You stand there with your mouth open and don't believe it. Sometimes I want to run away, then scream or just stop thinking about it. I try to convince with the simplest logical medical explanations and then come to a point: yes, everything is cracy but so many people die and if we loosen up then more die. oh dear....I can no longer hear and believe that

I have noticed a number of subjects coming in, such as about industrial farming, caring for animals and plants, STS vs STO. 3D vs. 4D.

Understanding that the Corona thread touches on many things it is hard not to bring those things in and I think it is also appropriate if not essential for connections to be made and dots to be connected.
Some things could with advantage be opened up in separate threads so they will not disappear in this massive Corona thread and in that way it will also bring those topics to the attention of other readers of the Forum. It will give more feedback and greater possibility for valuable exchanges of views.

Many topics already have existing threads and have been discussed to some length. So if you have something else that is not really about Corona, then use the search button and see if an existing thread exists. If it does have one, then have a look at it and reactivate it. If it doesn't already exist, then find out which subforum would be the appropriate one and then start a thread there.

Organising our thoughts about the topic we want to discuss or bring to the attention of others also helps the ordering of the Forum. If STO implies more order versus STS which implies increased chaos, then it is in our own interest to increase the ordering of the topics here the best we can without being too OCD about it ;-) It is also a way to show external consideration.

So after this OCD authoritarian post of mine, happy posting :flowers:
Thanks Aeneas. With this thread as long as it is, certainly seems best to stick to the topic at hand. Keep the train on the tracks....

No, one just needs to listen to any of the 10 interviews with her that I've posted here. She explains it clearly in pretty much every one of them.

She is not against vaccines in principle. She says she could make one that works. The 'idea' is good.

But the problem is how all vaccines are made these days, and that's why she says nobody should take any of the current vaccines. One of the things she mentions is that they usually contain animal cell lines which are full of coronaviruses, and if you then get a coronavirus, the content of the vaccine amplifies it and makes things worse. This goes along with that study that showed that those vaccinated against the flu have a 36% higher chance of getting covid-19.

And of course there are all the toxic things they add. She says vaccines can give you autism or cancer because of how badly they're made.

Mikovits has never claimed to be an anti-vaxxer. People who say that aren't paying attention to what she's saying. She is of the opinion that we should make vaccines but make them right. And she has the needed expertise.
Yes, of course... I should have checked those files out before I posted. I have downloaded them and will listen. Thanks for putting them up here!!

One caveat though - this seems to be more of a bottom-up initiative and doesn't come from the Vatican or in the form of an "official position". There was one current Cardinal among the signatories (Cardinal Sarah) initially, but he backpedaled, interestingly without renouncing the content of the open letter. So while the signatories (here is a list) are high-ranking clergy, many are retired and they are not top Vatican officials. Still quite something, especially because the letter is so well-written.
I thought of the same....so glad you posted. No need for the Vatican. I have talked to some young anarchists who were very confused on whether it was ok to be a Catholic too....most told them, "No it isn't," because they're so anti religion and the RC church is high on people's list. Anyway, what I tell these youngsters is that 'The Church' is not the authorities nor adminstrations. 'The Church,' as I was taught, is made up of 'The People.'

Meanwhile, things seem to be heating up quite a bit in germany. On the weekend about 5000 people protested in Stuttgart (state capital of Baden-Würtemberg, the second biggest state in germany and the economically strongest). By far the largest protest in germany (and worldwide?) against the Corona measures. On top of that, that protest was allowed to happen because germany's Constitutional Court granted the protesters the right to protest because of an emergency appeal against the ban that was addressed to the court.

Now something interesting; Ken Jebsen (probably the biggest and most influential alternative media person in germany) has published another Video in which he basically summarizes that our government is bought and paid for by Bill Gates, and that he and his wife basically dictate what this government is doing, especially when it comes down to the promised vaccine, against all democratic principles. As you might remember, I and others mentioned Jebsen from KenFM in a number of post in this thread earlier, in saying that he is mostely right on the money in what he is saying and has a special ability to put a hell of a lot of truth into a short period of time.

What this video now basically amounts to is an explicit invocation to start a revolution against Merkel and their cronies. He mentions several times that we germans now should, quote, "sweep away the Merkel government" and bring them before a court. As said before, there isn't much I can disagree with in his summaries, quite the contrary in fact, but I do wonder if starting a revolution is a smart thing, especially when confronted with the seeming fact that an overwhelming majority of the population is for the measures? He apparently is and always was for peaceful revolutions and says as much, but as we know, this can turn out very badly. A lot of potential of conflict especially also between ordinary Germans could be the result. Thereby exacerbating the situation. If a majority of the population would view things as those who know what is happening, then I would think such a thing could turn out more or less good, but we seem to be confronted by an overwhelming majority that is for the measures and praises Merkel. What does that mean for those people who will go out to protest? Will it not be quite easy to paint them very badly and do awful things with them?

Any thoughts would be appreciated...
Well, remember what Douglas Reed said: he claimed that the Zionist agenda was to start a World Revolution, with the expectation that they would end up on top when the dust settled and multiplied millions (billions?) were dead.

Update from germany. This weekend about 30.000 people were apparently protesting against the measures (up from 5.000 last week) in Stuttgart alone. Ken Jebsen, the guy who made the video in the post/quote above, was also traveling down there and held a 20 minute speech:

While it gets pretty violent in some places like in Berlin this weekend. In general, the german police seems to have a rather low threshold to use force:

It appears that in comparison to the austrian police for example, the german police is pretty forceful and easily switches to aggressive/violent mode. The following are a couple of weeks old:

This clip is from May 7th, Ventura County has started 'contact tracing' (clever Newspeak), and just listen to this guy calmly telling the details. They are actually going to move people from their homes! I hope this idea will stop by enough people resisting, otherwise it will spread everywhere. Evil stuff.

Ventura had to retreat immediately after a public outcry.

Pa Gov. Wolf is threating the defiant counties that are opening up with threat of holding back funds. I hope more counties rise up. If he turns the National Guard on us more aggressively, there'll be blowback. Kent Ohio is right across the border from me and the Kent State Massacre never left people's minds.

Also, daycare centers can open but not schools and ppl are getting hot about that. Especially since public schools have been told to graduate all children to the next grade no matter what their academic performance has been....
For California, only the local school boards or the governor have the power to close schools. The governor never shut down schools. All the local school boards shut down their own schools. So if anyone wants to get mad, they should get mad at the local school boards for closing schools and not reopening them.

Back
Top Bottom