The series will probably be made available again for free viewing at some point - I think that occurred with the TTAC series plus they do want people to buy this latest docu-series.

Yes, it was available this week-end. I haven't been able to watch it for now but I was able to download it.

Hi all I would like to share with you some observations from Italy, it will be a long post, so I would like to apologize for that. Though I think it will be worth it if you have some free time to read it entirely. The observations i'm about to share with you are pretty interesting and astonishing in my opinion.

I will start with the fact that in the last couple of days I've been a lurker on facebook, have read peoples comments watched dozens of videos from some politicians, journalists, normal folks, small business owners just to understand what's their perspective on this nothing burger virus and the draconian measures that have been applied by the government. In a few words, after watching all those videos my conclusion is that most of the Italian people who are working and have a small salary, the small business owners are basically desperate at this moment and many of them are pissed off feeling betrayed by the government. Why? Because after two months of a total lockdown of the entire country, the government didn't kept his promise in assisting the people, that is the workers after two months of lockdown didn't received yet any layoffs from the government, those miserable 600€ promised to the small business owners haven't been received yet by many of these folks. I saw videos where people are forced to sell their jewels in order to be able to pay the rent or by food, crying that they can't afford to by medicine for their loved ones that are suffering from different illnesses.

The situation is pretty grim and desperate here. After seeing and understanding how the things are going here, my question will be, is the government so stupid and incompetent that it doesn't see how much the people are suffering or those in the government are so arrogant and pathological that they don't give a f**k about the people and are thinking that the italians are so stupid and obedient that they will be able to enslave them without even the carrot and stick trick, i mean without almost no assistance whatsoever from their part in order to help the people to survive until the end of the month? If i'm not mistaken in other western countries the governments did offered at least some kind of help during the lockdown (layoffs and so on), or i'm mistaken here? The fact is that, here everything is closed for 2 months now, the people aren't working, aren't receiving any support from the government and soon will begin to starve and lose their homes. Is this some kind of sick economic shock doctrine trial run in order to see if they will be able to subjugate the people while showing them the finger and expecting a blind and total obedience from them?

Another astonishing fact that i would like to share is that from 4th may we are finding ourselves in the so called "second phase" Lockdown, so basically nothing changed in respect to the "first phase", we are still locked down and in order to go outside you still have to carry with you the famous autocertificate explaining to the police the reason you dared to go outside, the parks are still closed (some of them will be open, but it still remains to be seen). Starting 18th may some businesses will reopen and the rest of them will reopen starting 1st of June. Now comes the interesting part, when the restaurants, the bars and so on will open they will have to respect inside their businesses the 2 meters distance and other ridiculous measures which in this case will be a suicide for these businesses because they won't be able to gain enough in order to stay afloat and many will be forced to close their businesses. I repeat, the whole situation is so absurd that it really feels like finding oneself in a new reality and it makes me wonder if this is not some kind of trial run in order to see really how far they can go and get away with. I would like to point out here that Italy is one of the few countries in the world where an almost total lockdown has been imposed for two months now and is still in force.

Another sad and astounding fact is that one of the most prominent alt news journalists Giulietto Chiesa has died on 26th April. Now the thing i've found very curious and i don't want to sound too paranoid or a lunatic here is that on 25th April on the day of the liberation of Italy from the nazis in 1945 Mr. Chiesa held an international video conference with such figures as Professor Tim Anderson, from Australia, Michel Chossudovsky, Director Global Research, from Canada, Vladimir Kozin, principal expert of the Centre for Political-Military Studies, from Russia and John Shipton, father of Julian Assange. The next day he died of heart attack, yes he was an old gentleman, 79 years old, but if you see him in his last video conference you won't believe that he will die suddenly just like that. I know, i don't want to imply here that there is some conspiracy behind his death, though the events that preceded his death are interesting, and by the events i mean the international video conference i've mentioned above that btw was called "LET'S GET RID OF THE VIRUS OF WAR". Maybe it was a decision he made on a different level to leave sensing what's coming down the pipe, it may be a possibility.

Below i would like to share with you some very important points that Mr. Giulietto Chiesa brought up in his last video conference. The following excerpt was taken from the Facebook page of a woman MP who shared a small fragment of the video conference where she added some of her observations on Mr. Chiesa's last video conference. It's a bit long but if you have time to read it please do so, it's worth it:
Hi Andrian, here in France we are still confined, til 11th may (so 2 months here too), then gradual reopening, similar to the italian one, actually not all is clear yet. Financial aid is a bit higher here in France, but still insufficient for most businesses. About the behaviour of the italian government I'm inclined to say that it come under the pathology and orders from 'above', like here in France, no more connection with reality.
I am Italian of origin, but have not lived there for many years, so people mindset has changed from what I remember, I suppose. I was curious to have your opinion, do you think, from what you know or feel, there will be riots and revolts, like we had in France with yellow vests? Considering the precarious situation ? Because I've never heard of important rebellions in Italy these last 20/30 years (but maybe I missed them)

This video reminds me of a similar one posted here only a few days ago, where another nurse describes her friend's recent experience working as nurse in a New York City hospital - where the level of negligence, apathy, incompetence, carelessness that's on display - is off the charts. Are the two nurses working at the same highly dysfunctional hospital? Or is this a broader phenomenon across New York I wonder.

Well we know that hospitals are being encouraged/paid off to fraudulently label deaths as Covid-19.

We also know that patients who ARE testing Covid-19 positive are not being treated correctly. And the correct treatment is being suppressed.

And then there's the fact that hospital workers are being treated like heroes with people shouting rallying cries from their apartment windows. At least in NY.

Plus, there are many hospital workers being bused in to the city from way out of town, so there's really no shortage of help.

But none of these factors, either separately or taken together, explains (to my satisfaction anyway) what's really occurring there. We can probably bet that there is even more happening that isn't being reported on as well. So - is the whole city being beamed with some newfangled high-intensity stupid/evil laser? Or has the Wetiko virus become more virulent than ever before - with large numbers of people being too self-absorbed to do their jobs? Because based on these stories it just seems as though many healthcare workers' brains have just turned into mush; zombies wearing scrubs and lab coats. Though given the many reports we've been reading about here - from around the world - it's just as likely that this sort of thing is actually a wide-spread, but maybe more intensified given the concentration of people in New York.
I remember my mom, who was a nurse, coming home from work crying - she often complained about being attacked in insidious ways by other nurses on a power trip or just for fun it seemed. She said many times that while some nurses had a heart of gold, many were authoritarian sociopaths. This was decades ago.

ADDED to previous post: there's something very interesting what Mikovits is saying in this video: if I understood it correctly – she says that Fauci arranged funding to both the lab in Wuhan and Fort Detrick so that they could 'teach' the bat virus to infect humans, but the original and first version was created in Fort Detrick (she cites a paper from 2015). So, this basically confirms what the C's were saying!

I highly recommend watching the interview.
Yes--this video ties together many separate threads of discussion out there regarding the origins of Covid 19, vaccine ingredients that are killing people and spreading multiple diseases, corruption in NIH and CDC, criminal behavior of Fauci and others, and many other topics that are imperative to learn about for anyone seeking to know the reality of what this pandemic is really about. I am buying her new book "Plague of Corruption" and will report on it asap, but investigations into ordering the book have it reported to be unavailable because it sold out immediately on publication:
Note from the publisher:
Plague of Corruption sold out immediately after it’s release date on 4.14.20.
It is currently available only as a Kindle eBook on Amazon.
Updates on availability will be posted here and on Dr. Judy’s NEW TWITTER account: @DrJudyAMikovits
PRE-ORDER HERE: SKYHORSE PUBLISHING

Meanwhile, below is part of the forward by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. followed by the jacket note.

Moral Courage and Our Common Future
By Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

“And yet, it moves!”
Galileo whispered those defiant words in 1615 as he left the Roman Inquisition tribunal before which he repudiated his theory that the earth—the immovable center of the Universe according to contemporary orthodoxy— revolves around the sun. Had he not recanted; his life was forfeit.

We like to think of Galileo’s struggles as the quaint artifact of a dark, ignorant, and tyrannical era
where individuals challenged government-anointed superstitions only at grave personal risk. Dr. Judy Mikovits’ story shows that stubborn orthodoxies anointed by pharmaceutical companies and corrupt government regulators to protect power and profits remain a dominant force in science and politics.

By any standard, Dr. Judy Mikovits was among the most skilled scientists of her generation.
She entered professional science from the University of Virginia with a B.A. degree in Chemistry on June 10, 1980 as a protein chemist for the National Cancer Institute (NCI) working on a life-saving project to purify interferon.

The quality of her work and her reliable flashes of genius soon propelled her to the apex of the male-dominated world of scientific research. At NCI, Mikovits began what would become a twenty-year collaboration with Dr. Frank Ruscetti, a pioneer in the field of human retrovirology. While heading up the lab of Robert Gallo in 1977, Rusectti made scientific history by co-discovering with Bernie Poiesz, the first human retrovirus, HTLV-1 (human T-cell leukemia virus).

A retrovirus is a “stealth virus” that, like HIV, enters the host without alerting the immune systems. It may then laydormant for years without causing harm. Before killing a person, a retrovirus will usually destroy their immune system. As a result, many retroviruses cause cancer. With an escalating under- standing of retrovirus behavior, the Ruscetti/ Mikovits collaboration and Mikovits award-winning PhD thesis from George Washington University in 1991, changed the paradigm of HIV-AIDS treatment, turning the disease from a death sentence into a manageable condition.

From the outset, the most daunting obstacle to Mikovits’ career-advancement was her scientific integrity. She always placed it ahead of personal ambition. The first in her blue-collar family to attend university, Judy Mikovits never meant to wade into a public health turmoil. She never considered herself a renegade or revolutionary. Judy’s relatives mainly worked in government or law enforcement. They believed in bedrock American principles of hard work, respect for authority, and above all, telling the truth. That backdrop made it impossible for her to abandon her high natal standards of honesty and integrity even when they became a hindrance.

After leaving NIH, she worked a stint for Upjohnleading a project to prove the safety of the company’s blockbuster Bovine Growth Hormone. When Mikovits discovered the company’s formula could cause precancerous changes in human cell cultures, she refused direct orders from her boss to hide her discoveries. Mikovits’ revelation suggested that the ubiquitous presence of the hormone in milk could lead to breast cancer in women who drank it. Her refusal to back down precipitated her departure from Upjohn and her return to NIH and graduate school. Judy’s war on BGH eventually led to Upjohn abandoning the product.

In 2009, now in academia, Mikovits and Ruscetti, who was still at NCI, led a team that discovered a strong association between a previously unknown retro- virus and myalgic encephalomyelitis, commonly known as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS). Predictably, the retrovirus was also linked to certain blood cancers. Collaborators had named it Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Related Virus (XMRV), when they first detected in DNA sequences in prostate Cancer a few years earlier.

The medical community had dealt with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which strikes mostly women, in bad faith since its appearance in the mid-1980s. The medical establishment derided ME/CFS as “yuppie flu” and attributed it to the inherent psychological fragility of career women pursuing professions in high pressure corporate ecosystems. Mikovits found evidence for the retrovirus in approximately 67 percent of women afflicted with ME/CFS, and in a little less than 4 per- cent of the healthy population.

On October 8, 2009, Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the Journal of Science, describing the first isolation of the recently discovered retrovirus, XMRV, and its association to ME/CFS. Her revelation about ME/CFS immediately triggered angry reaction from jealous cancer power centers, stubborn; resistant to science that attributed cancer and neuroimmune diseases to viruses…

PLAGUE OF CORRUPTION
Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science
Recounting her nearly four decades in science, including her collaboration of more than thirty-five years with Dr. Frank Ruscetti, one of the founders of the field of human retrovirology, this is a behind the scenes look at the issues and egos which will determine the future health of humanity.

Dr. Judy Mikovits is a modern-day Rosalind Franklin, a brilliant researcher shaking up the old boys’ club of science with her ground-breaking discoveries. And like many women who have trespassed into the world of men, she uncovered decades old secrets that many would prefer to stay buried.

From her doctoral thesis, which changed the treatment of HIV-AIDS, saving the lives of millions, including basketball great, Magic Johnson, to her spectacular discovery of a new family of human retroviruses, and her latest research which points to a new golden age of health, Dr. Mikovits has always been on the leading edge of science.

With the brilliant wit one might expect if Erin Brockovich had a doctorate in molecular biology, Dr. Mikovits has seen the best and worst of science. When she was part of the research community which turned HIV-AIDS from a fatal disease into a manageable one she saw science at its best. But when her investigations questioned whether the use of animal tissue in medical research were unleashing devastating plagues of chronic diseases she saw science at its worst. If her suspicions are correct, we are looking at a complete realignment of scientific practices, including how we study and treat human disease.

ADDED to previous post: there's something very interesting what Mikovits is saying in this video: if I understood it correctly – she says that Fauci arranged funding to both the lab in Wuhan and Fort Detrick so that they could 'teach' the bat virus to infect humans, but the original and first version was created in Fort Detrick (she cites a paper from 2015). So, this basically confirms what the C's were saying!

I highly recommend watching the interview.

To avoid mistakes in interpreting the content of what Mikovits was saying about the above, I took and transcribed that part from the video:

###

[starts at 11:15 in the video]
Q: …now, Dr Fauci, he circumvented US law a while back and he gave 3,7 million dollars to that research facility, that lab in Wuhan. And now he is the face of Coronavirus, so it seem that everything is tied here: Fauci is the same one that’s pushing social distancing, masks and vaccines so…connect the dots for us here. How is all of this related?

JM: Well, it’s connected because, as you said, Tony Fauci circumvented the law that prevented doing such...we call them gain of function studies. That’s working in a laboratory to try to transmit, teach the virus, the bat virus how to infect human cells without killing them. That’s called a gain of function study. So, Fauci funded those studies, as you mentioned, to the tune of 3,4 million, but he also funded…the cell lines, the monkey kidney cell, it’s called Vero E6 cell line, published in the Nature medicine paper about the emergence of bat viruses, it’s a 2015 paper, came directly from Fort Detrick in Frederick, Maryland, that bio safety level 4 lab known as USAMRIID, US Army [Medical] Research Institute of Infectious Diseases. So, Fauci is funding the collaboration between investigators at North Carolina, at Harvard and at Wuhan, and they’re using the cell line, the intermedient host in the case of the SARS-CoV-2 is a cell line, a monkey cell line, that they originally obtained from Fort Detrick in Frederick Marylands bio safety level 4.

###

The paper she's talking about is this one:

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence
Published: 09 November 2015
A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

you can also download it as a PDF:
https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985.pdf

I completely relate to all you said loreta. I had the same reaction this morning when I was in a big shop. Here in France, in shops, masks are mandatory only for the staff, so I didn't wear it. But looking at all of these people who have to wear a mask all day long I felt compassion and in leaving the shop I said "Bon courage" (Take heart).

I had 3 "gloomy" days last week, triggered by the death of one of my dear cats (a car knocked over him). After the normal sadness I felt for my cat death, I started to feel a much more intense feeling of sorrow and helplessness and couldn't see why. I kept trying to observe it without identifying with it and I knew that "it will pass", but was not able to get rid of it for two days. Last time I had been feeling in a similar way (though it was less strong) was during my deep depression. At that time I had lost all reason and desire to live. No therapy seemed to help me. What saved me was the realisation that I had closed myself, I had been selfish, I had not shared enough, believing that only when I would have completely solved my problems I would been able to do something for others.
Then, the idea of dying without having passed down what I had learned in my life, however little it might be, became unbearable. To make it short, this shifted all my feelings and my perceptions, it also wiped away lots of my fear.

I tell this because now when I feel down, - more than breathing exercices, more than dancing or writing, more even than observing and trying to understand my psychological functionning and talking about it with my friend (even is all these are of course essential) - to focus on what and how I can share and help, whatever the extent of it, is the 'shot' which makes me realign with the right vibes, which makes me 'immune' to the murky emotions that used to have the upper hand over me in the past. It's an inner attitude, not just external actions. I mean I can stay in it even if one day, for some reasons I can't share or help anyone.

It's just this open, centered and focused whole inner attitude that has the power to make me move away from a self-centered awareness and the ensuing self-pity. I have difficulty to find words to convey what I mean, but I think you can read between the lines.
Well, I still fall down every now and again, but then I know what I have to do ;-)
I am sorry for your cat, my sincere condolences. I think the help is that: to stop to be centered, and go out of ourselves, be present and look and see. Just looking and seeing is very important, I think so. The little details, as the big ones. Be a witness. Be present with people around us. We are not yet phantoms. We can related to others. And be present with animals, also. They suffer also our desperation.

Uf, these times are very strange and make us feel many many feelings, and sensations and emotions. And thinking and make us use our grey cells. And it is good I think so. 🦋

Hi Andrian, here in France we are still confined, til 11th may (so 2 months here too), then gradual reopening, similar to the italian one, actually not all is clear yet. Financial aid is a bit higher here in France, but still insufficient for most businesses. About the behaviour of the italian government I'm inclined to say that it come under the pathology and orders from 'above', like here in France, no more connection with reality.
I am Italian of origin, but have not lived there for many years, so people mindset has changed from what I remember, I suppose. I was curious to have your opinion, do you think, from what you know or feel, there will be riots and revolts, like we had in France with yellow vests? Considering the precarious situation ? Because I've never heard of important rebellions in Italy these last 20/30 years (but maybe I missed them)

Hi Persephone, thank you for your feedback, from my perspective, there won't be any serious protests like yellow vests in France unless the feckless beings that are running the country won't push too hard on people without giving them any aid and demanding instead complete obedience which is happening now. If they will continue pushing that to the point that people in great numbers will start to starve, then i think those in the government will be finished, teared to pieces, though i don't think those in the government are so stupid to not be able to understand that. It remains to be seen.

From my perspective, btw, i'm not an italian born but a naturalized italian, by having studied a little bit the history of Italy especially the part after second world war, the conclusion i've made is that the US intelligence with the British intelligence did a wonderful job together with the italian elite and the italian intelligence in submitting to their will the italian people through terror and shocks for many decades (perpetrating false flag attacks through operation Gladio and so on) to the point that the people "lost" their will, lost their sovereignty, lost their dignity. So now that i'm writing these words, i realize why the things are so crazy at present in Italy, it's because people lost a part of their inner power of the soul some time ago and now they/we are paying this price and if most of them will keep following blindly the feckless beings that are running the country the suffering will increase to such a great extent that it won't be possible anymore to ignore the truth and the true reality of things they either will open their eyes or will succumb to the dark side.

I think we are in for a tough ride here in Italy which from one side it's a little bit frightening from the other side its very extatic as Laura and the C's mentioned since finally things are moving and going somewhere. Now more than ever is important to stay true to yourself, to your inner nature and fight with all your might, till the last drop of your soul energy because it's your own very soul at stake here. And i'm planning to keep my soul to myself and fight for it till death.

To avoid mistakes in interpreting the content of what Mikovits was saying about the above, I took and transcribed that part from the video:

###

[starts at 11:15 in the video]
Q: …now, Dr Fauci, he circumvented US law a while back and he gave 3,7 million dollars to that research facility, that lab in Wuhan. And now he is the face of Coronavirus, so it seem that everything is tied here: Fauci is the same one that’s pushing social distancing, masks and vaccines so…connect the dots for us here. How is all of this related?

JM: Well, it’s connected because, as you said, Tony Fauci circumvented the law that prevented doing such...we call them gain of function studies. That’s working in a laboratory to try to transmit, teach the virus, the bat virus how to infect human cells without killing them. That’s called a gain of function study. So, Fauci funded those studies, as you mentioned, to the tune of 3,4 million, but he also funded…the cell lines, the monkey kidney cell, it’s called Vero E6 cell line, published in the Nature medicine paper about the emergence of bat viruses, it’s a 2015 paper, came directly from Fort Detrick in Frederick, Maryland, that bio safety level 4 lab known as USAMRIID, US Army [Medical] Research Institute of Infectious Diseases. So, Fauci is funding the collaboration between investigators at North Carolina, at Harvard and at Wuhan, and they’re using the cell line, the intermedient host in the case of the SARS-CoV-2 is a cell line, a monkey cell line, that they originally obtained from Fort Detrick in Frederick Marylands bio safety level 4.

###

The paper she's talking about is this one:

Published: 09 November 2015

you can also download it as a PDF:
https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985.pdf

Oh boy, that should go in the timeline even if it takes a paragraph to describe it!!!

Now more than ever is important to stay true to yourself, to your inner nature and fight with all your might, till the last drop of your soul energy because it's your own very soul at stake here. And i'm planning to keep my soul to myself and fight for it till death.
You are right, I love your vision of the situation. It is very hard to see all these things and also this things, this situation make us strong I think so. Usa and Britain destroyed completely Italy at the end of the Second World War. A true massacre. I was thinking to read again the magnificent diary of Iris Origo, "War in Val D'Orcia, a war Italian diary 1943-1944". A true wake up about Italy. A very hard book but then Iris helped many many people during the end of the war. Another diary that gives insight at many levels because we see how people can help others in hard circumstances. And hard circumstances will come. For many they are already here.

I have a friend from my Yoga Laugh that is Italian and she is a police commissaire. And she have to wear the mask all day. She is very very tired. I tell her that it is because of her mask, that she wears everyday so many hours. She does not understand my words. Even if she is in Yoga and all the stuff about laugh and Yoga and meditation she is incapable to understand what is happening. Amazing.

Good luck Andrian and keep up posting about Italy and her people!

In thinking more about the mandatory mask situation, I'm wondering if for some who can arrange it/afford it, if using a portable oxygen concentrator would provide a solution to getting enough air. They are available for sale or rent although Medicare or insurance coverage requires a prescription. This from Inogen:
If you are interested in a portable oxygen concentrator rental, the Inogen One G3 is covered by Medicare. If your physician has prescribed oxygen therapy and you are eligible for Medicare coverage, you may qualify to get the Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator you need for little to no additional cost.*

Many insurance plans, including Medicare, will cover up to 80% of the cost for your oxygen therapy equipment, including a portable oxygen tank or portable oxygen concentrator, provided your test results show that you require oxygen therapy. Since Medicare’s coverage policies vary slightly from region to region, and private insurance coverage can also vary from company to company, Inogen will work directly with your doctor, Medicare and your insurance company to see if an Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator rental is right for you.

We have thousands of oxygen users across the country that have already received the Inogen One G3 portable oxygen concentrator through Medicare or private insurance (portable oxygen concentrator rental). Join our growing family and see if you’re eligible to reclaim your freedom and independence at little or no additional cost!*

purchase-options1.jpg

It would seem getting a doctor's prescription may be the bigger obstacle, although how can it be argued that mandatory mask wearing isn't an impediment to getting enough oxygen? It certainly lies outside the heretofore usual parameters for oxygen use, but people were not required to wear masks in everyday life ever before. It's my understanding that since these portable units do not have oxygen tanks, the air comes from that which is around us. The next question is will that be challenged as virus containing air and nix the whole idea? Is this illogical logic - making sense? I don't know if these units have any sort of filtering component. That could be an out.

All masked required persons should get one and send the bill to Dr. Fauci.

Guys, I'm sorry but my panic levels are starting to elevate. I just need to get all this out!
Chill. Open the window. Take a deep breath of fresh air. Read a bit less about vaccines tomorrow and try The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy or something instead. Don't panic!

Let me counter with some points of mine:

1. They talk about mandatory vaccinations like they have many times before. Sure, they want it, but they've wanted it for decades and still don't have it. It's not all that easy. They can't just say we're doing that and it's done. It's unconstitutional in most places because it infringes on basic freedoms, and destroying the constitution is a long and slow job. Bill Gates is nobody. He has no legal power in the country he lives in, much less in any other. Just because this dipshit talks about it every day doesn't mean it can easily be implemented.

2. There is plenty of resistance to mandatory vaccines in every country, for various reasons. One of them is religion. I don't know what the issue exactly is there, and maybe these people refuse vaccinations for completely stupid reasons, but they being religious and shit, they strongly believe in those reasons, and they will fight for them. And last time I checked there were a lot of religious people in most places. (Maybe somebody can explain to me what the status on this issue is in Christianity and Islam.)

3. There's no way they'll be able to make this mandatory everywhere at the same time. They failed to implement 'quarantine' in 5 countries, and that's just some temporary (- supposedly) bullshit. There are all kinds of laws in many countries that would make mandatory vaccines very difficult. So even if it starts getting implemented, it will be slow.

4. Which also means that while it's rolled out in the first countries, everyone will soon enough see that it doesn't work, because it won't. Vaccines in general don't work. So when there's another wave of a disease and it infects the people who had been vaccinated, the other countries will have a hard time convincing people the vaccines are necessary/useful.

5. While they will likely make effort to vaccinate children, I find it hard to imagine how they'll 'force' people in their 40s-50s to get vaccinated if they don't want to. Sure, they may require vaccination for travel. But then you still have the option not to travel. How far they can go with the restrictions, hard to say, but again, the crazier the idea, the longer it will take to implement. If they require vaccination to get a job, people will protest in large numbers.

6. Some people think the PTB can make everything digitized and connected to the vaccines. But this is not even possible in many places. Many countries aren't even that technologically advanced. I have no car, no phone, and no credit card. I don't need any of that shit. People take these things for granted. I laugh at the idea of mandatory apps for cellphones. What would I do with that app? Will the government order me to buy a cellphone? Will they give me one? There are a lot of issues with all this bullshit. IMO we are not all that close to mandatory vaccines, and certainly not globally.

7. If vaccines are made mandatory, maybe you can still talk to your doctor and somehow make a deal that they confirm you were vaccinated but you weren't. Even if you have to bribe them (definitely worth the money for most of us here, I think). And just like there's a market with fake passports and IDs, there will be one for this when needed.

8. Even if you end up vaccinated if things get really bad, you can still counter the effects, whatever they may be. If your body is generally healthy, the vaccines are unlikely to do you much harm (I mean, what would they do to all the Americans who are not healthy in the least? They'd be dropping dead by thousands.). And the vaccines will not be able to modify your or my behaviour! This is not lvl 65 sorcery; it's maybe lvl 2 science, with a lot of incompetence, wishful thinking, and stupidity involved. The Cs said the virus can be beneficial to some. I don't see why it couldn't end up being the same case with a vaccine. After all they're putting some form of the virus into the vaccine. I believe our consciousness is stronger than their crappy science. Sure, it may work well on the standard morons, but not on us.

So yeah, don't panic. Breathe. Enjoy the show. We're not dead yet.

I'm worried we're moving into another defining moment in human history where mass suffering and possibly deaths is about to be unleashed on the citizenry of the planet.
Well, yes, that's what we've been waiting for for a long time. So what? Here it is. We knew that. We've been preparing for it. No suffering, no lessons.

And what this "The antibody used in this work is 'fully human'" even means?
Probably Gaby or Ruth or someone could explain better, but I think it means it's compatible with the human organism. A lot of things in the body exist in many species in slightly different forms. So everyone has red blood cells, but each animal may have a slightly different kind, and humans have their own kind. It's like with organs. Monkeys have hearts, just like humans. And while they're similar and perform the same function, they're not exactly the same and not interchangeable. So what I think the article is saying is that these antibodies are the kind that are more or less natural for the human body, or fully compatible with it. At least that would be the idea.

Now, do I believe these people know what they're doing, and that these 'fully human' antibodies are actually safe for humans? Nope, I don't think so. But I don't believe a lot of other things that they say either.

Anyway, I don't think anybody here is under the delusion that whatever vaccine they conjure up for COVID will be 'good' in any sense of the word, so the details probably don't matter that much. The bottom line is, don't take their stupid vaccines.

If we do not change our approach to massive testing and contact tracing for the entire population things will get much worse. Most people do not realize they are fighting a weapon and not a virus so that makes things worse. And things are largely going according to China's plan because Americans are fighting each other instead of helping each other. The fallout from this will undoubtedly be destabilization of the West & a rise of China/Russia to "help" the world recover.

Anybody any ideas about this?
Most likely bullshit. Sounds totally like COINTELPRO. Also the chances that a random youtube commenter is in the know and wants to share this in a youtube comment are pretty slim.

I've started experimenting using the video sharing platform BitChute, and it's too early to say if it's any different (less censored).
I don't think it's too early. People banned from YT have gone to bitchute, shared the same videos they got banned for, and it looks like the consensus among them is that while not perfect, BC is definitely better than YT. (Though it would certainly be hard to be any worse.)

Why is Bill Gates the most central person in "pandemic"?
Is it possible that Bill Gates has confidential and compromising data on every politician in the world? Yes. The key is the Windows operating system.
Nah, he's just a stupid puppet. He's not smart enough to manipulate others at the top. He's a small man with a big ego. He's a talking head, just like Obama was. They let him play the part because he's rich and plays along.

is the government so stupid and incompetent that it doesn't see how much the people are suffering or those in the government are so arrogant and pathological that they don't give a f**k about the people
Mostly the latter, I think, though the government is where stupidity and incompetence lives by default. Here the government used some legal tricks to avoid the responsibility of compensating for the damage they have caused. They're just sick fukks who don't care about others.

You said 600€. That's ridiculous! How is that supposed to help anyone? Here they said something about roughly 900€, which is also ridiculous. Many businesses pay several times more monthly even just for renting the space they operate in.

But you know, maybe this is good in a way. If they compensated people properly, then people wouldn't complain and things would just slowly get worse. I want them to piss off as many people as possible and then to have to deal with the consequences.

Now comes the interesting part, when the restaurants, the bars and so on will open they will have to respect inside their businesses the 2 meters distance and other ridiculous measures which in this case will be a suicide for these businesses because they won't be able to gain enough in order to stay afloat and many will be forced to close their businesses. I repeat, the whole situation is so absurd that it really feels like finding oneself in a new reality and it makes me wonder if this is not some kind of trial run in order to see really how far they can go and get away with.
Well yeah, probably that's what it is, in one way or another. But again, that may be good. If the government makes rules that destroy many businesses, then it follows that many people will be pissed off, and this time certainly not at a virus but at the government. And that's kinda what we need, so... enjoy the show?

Another sad and astounding fact is that one of the most prominent alt news journalists Giulietto Chiesa has died on 26th April. Now the thing i've found very curious and i don't want to sound too paranoid or a lunatic here is that on 25th April on the day of the liberation of Italy from the nazis in 1945 Mr. Chiesa held an international video conference with such figures as Professor Tim Anderson, from Australia, Michel Chossudovsky, Director Global Research, from Canada, Vladimir Kozin, principal expert of the Centre for Political-Military Studies, from Russia and John Shipton, father of Julian Assange. The next day he died of heart attack, yes he was an old gentleman, 79 years old, but if you see him in his last video conference you won't believe that he will die suddenly just like that. I know, i don't want to imply here that there is some conspiracy behind his death
Well, to be honest, given what you're saying here, I'd be pretty inclined to imply just that. Seems pretty likely. I wonder if he was classified as dying from covid-19.

Is this an example of COVID mind virus stupidity, or a genius way to protest?
Not entirely sure, but I really like it as option 2. I mean, technically you do have a mask, so what can they say? This is so good I'm almost tempted to try that.

I also think about the session where we discussed the possibility of an alien invasion and they said the PTB would try to fake it to gain control, but their "effects" would have glitches and people would see through it
If this ever happens, I will have the laugh of my life. I suppose dying laughing after watching an epic fail of the PTB would be a good way to go.

Back
Top Bottom